LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    I just heard back from support, but they were unable to see if I had won or lost my second pick of two, oak 2 BA.  They said it was still undecided, and at some point this evening I would be notified.  Whoever that may help I don’t know but there ya go
    Good info 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    I just got a similar email from support. Oak2 still being decided 

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    I just heard back from support, but they were unable to see if I had won or lost my second pick of two, oak 2 BA.  They said it was still undecided, and at some point this evening I would be notified.  Whoever that may help I don’t know but there ya go

Thanks for sharing this.  I'm in the same boat but on OAK 1 BA.  Saves me an email to them. 7pm MST and still pending.  
  • I just heard back from support, but they were unable to see if I had won or lost my second pick of two, oak 2 BA.  They said it was still undecided, and at some point this evening I would be notified.  Whoever that may help I don’t know but there ya go

Thanks for sharing this.  I'm in the same boat but on OAK 1 BA.  Saves me an email to them. 7pm MST and still pending.  
    Come on OAK 1 BA good news email!  
  • Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 252
    edited January 2020
    That's what I was told earlier this afternoon referencing both LA and Oak.  Undecided?  Still?  This almost smells like they know there was an error (lower priority got tickets, higher priority did not - yet) and are trying to figure out how to correct it.

How to fix -

1.  If 10c ticket inventory remains, fill the orders.  Easy.
    2a.  If 10c ticket inventory is completely used, release more to 10c to accommodate the people affected.  Their error, not ours.  That just means there's less inventory for verified and general sales.  Better yet, if they are doing platinum seats for LA and Oak, pull from there as a goodwill gesture.
    2b.  If 10c ticket inventory is completely used, re-do the the lottery for LA and Oak shows from priority 2 until ticket inventory is gone.  Some people that received tickets at lower priority would lose their tickets.  Nuclear option (not something I would do).

Post edited by Spurs14 on
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!! This has destroyed my weekend. Of course they’re taking it to the 11th hour. 
  • KC2917 said:
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!! This has destroyed my weekend. Of course they’re taking it to the 11th hour. 
    No kidding.  I feel so stupid just waiting and checking and checking impulsively.  It's a disease I guess. 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    User error.  You all screwed up.
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Good info 
    The requests are put through a random selection process by city.  Fans who wanted to be considered for a show date will be put with every other fan that has that same city on their request form. As per the details on how they filter and process those request, we do not have all the detailed information. The other date has not been confirmed nor denied. All notifications will be sent out by tomorrow Sunday January 19th. If you have not received a notice for the other show date on your request, please contact us on Monday for an update.

Got this yesterday I posted it somewhere else as well.  Cmon la 2 please.
  • Something is up with these 2 cities. Notice that the problems are with the only locations that had 2 shows.  

I still think they disregarded the 2nd date if you already won one of them. 

Once again I want someone to explain to me how someone with a priority of 3 or higher can get tickets before a priority of 1 or 2. 

If this is the case than they should have said pick the 1 show you want the most
    And anything else does not need a ranking because those just go into a lottery. 
  • Spurs14 said:
    That's what I was told earlier this afternoon referencing both LA and Oak.  Undecided?  Still?  This almost smells like they know there was an error (lower priority got tickets, higher priority did not - yet) and are trying to figure out how to correct it.

How to fix -

2a.  If 10c ticket inventory is completely used, release more to 10c to accommodate the people affected.  Their error, not ours.  That just means there's less inventory for verified and general sales.  Better yet, if they are doing platinum seats for LA and Oak, pull from there as a goodwill gesture.
    2b.  If 10c ticket inventory is completely used, re-do the the lottery for LA and Oak shows from priority 2 until ticket inventory is gone.  Some people that received tickets at lower priority would lose their tickets.  Nuclear option (not something I would do).

This makes a ton of sense to me. It definitely sounds like these shows have had more problems than others, with a significant number of people still awaiting any kind of confirmation from Ticketmaster. The possible remedies you mentioned make sense, but at this point I would just appreciate a direct explanation from 10C and/or Ticketmaster as to what occurred. Not sure how realistic it is to expect that...
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Spurs14 said:

How to fix -

This makes a ton of sense to me. It definitely sounds like these shows have had more problems than others, with a significant number of people still awaiting any kind of confirmation from Ticketmaster. The possible remedies you mentioned make sense, but at this point I would just appreciate a direct explanation from 10C and/or Ticketmaster as to what occurred. Not sure how realistic it is to expect that...
    it means ... TM messed up and they are working with the venue, and 10C to accommodate more tickets to fix the problem they created. 
  • Let’s all stick together when we do get our emails and try to get an answer as to what happened here.  One of us may not make a difference but if they get a bunch of us sending emails requesting and demanding to know what happened, it can only help us right?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    Let’s all stick together when we do get our emails and try to get an answer as to what happened here.  One of us may not make a difference but if they get a bunch of us sending emails requesting and demanding to know what happened, it can only help us right?
    Im in brother!  Let's do it.
    Gludfssr said:
    Something is up with these 2 cities. Notice that the problems are with the only locations that had 2 shows.  

I still think they disregarded the 2nd date if you already won one of them. 

Once again I want someone to explain to me how someone with a priority of 3 or higher can get tickets before a priority of 1 or 2. 

If this is the case than they should have said pick the 1 show you want the most
    And anything else does not need a ranking because those just go into a lottery. 
    I started to wonder that too...I think they screwed up 

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    They can just give us side stage VIP if they are out of seats and soundcheck access. No bigs.  :o
  • Let’s all stick together when we do get our emails and try to get an answer as to what happened here.  One of us may not make a difference but if they get a bunch of us sending emails requesting and demanding to know what happened, it can only help us right?
    Absolutely, we should maybe start a new thread for this.  

Hey they can easily fix this by making the GA a bit bigger.  
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Let’s all stick together when we do get our emails and try to get an answer as to what happened here.  One of us may not make a difference but if they get a bunch of us sending emails requesting and demanding to know what happened, it can only help us right?
    Already planning on it. Doubt they’ll give a shit though. 
    I’m in. 
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 836
    I had LA2 GA, LA1 GA, and then 5 more GA. I got the LA2 GA and the rejection for the 5 more GAs. Never did get anything for the LA1 GA that was my #2. I assume it is a no, but odd not to hear about it.
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    I’m also in. I think based on the shear number of us experiencing the same thing, it’s clear at they made an error and are trying to figure out what to do.
    edited January 2020
    The weird part is that some people got both.
  • I just heard back from support, but they were unable to see if I had won or lost my second pick of two, oak 2 BA.  They said it was still undecided, and at some point this evening I would be notified.  Whoever that may help I don’t know but there ya go
    I am hoping that this happens as I also still haven't heard back on my 2nd (of 2) choice for Oak 2.  I did get Oak 1 so am happy but would like a double show show stretch as we will be flying down from Seattle....

(Must add that your signature makes me giggle each time I have read it over the last few days.  :-) )
    Well we've been a good few hours drinking
    So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
    If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
    Then we might as well have a parade
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    Gludfssr said:
    Absolutely, we should maybe start a new thread for this.  

Hey they can easily fix this by making the GA a bit bigger.  
    They need to just expand the reserve seats.  I don't think they have assigned those yet, so nothing would change, just expanded 10C allotment.

This is really pissing me off. They must have known about this since yesterday.  
    I’m in. Still no email on my Oak 1 BA Second Priority but I won Oak 2 BA First priority...therefore no user error 
    I’m in. Still no email on my Oak 1 BA Second Priority but I won Oak 2 BA First priority...therefore no user error 
    Did you just receive email? 

• theboywil said:
    I am hoping that this happens as I also still haven't heard back on my 2nd (of 2) choice for Oak 2.  I did get Oak 1 so am happy but would like a double show show stretch as we will be flying down from Seattle....

(Must add that your signature makes me giggle each time I have read it over the last few days.  :-) )
    That’s hilarious- it just took me a few minutes to figure out how to even see my own signature because I have them all turned off.  I had a good laugh when I just saw it, i had no idea what was even there any more. :)
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    jefft said:
    I got LA1 and LA2 with my 4th and 5th picks.  Had Oak1 with 3rd, nothing do far.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    I'm in ... and I think they will fix this.... first time with TM doing this,... and several long time members got completely shut out.. Its 10C rep and their ass... and Huge dollars at stake for tour and future relationships... add to that other bands not wanting this to happen once the word gets out. all very bad for TM.. I have faith! .. .its too wide spread... back in 95 I attended the 7 song SF show that Eddie was sick, they made up the show in SJ 5 months later and only charged 5 bucks... They do make things right 

BE9456 said:
    jefft said:
    I got LA1 and LA2 with my 4th and 5th picks.  Had Oak1 with 3rd, nothing do far.
    What was first and second?