LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

Comments

• I think I F'd up.  Put in for CO then resubmitted a new one for AZ, and SD.  So I'm probably screwed for CO, right?  Anyone will to do a fan to fan trade for CO?
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    RP112579 said:
    Where is the site that shows what cities they are pulling the lottery for each day?
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2020-north-america-tour-presale-timeline 
    Thank you
    hippiemom = goodness
  • RenfieldRenfield Posts: 1,054
    Where is the site that shows what cities they are pulling the lottery for each day?
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2020-north-america-tour-presale-timeline
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    Rejected for Oak 1&2 GA... 5th & 6th priority 
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    I think I F'd up.  Put in for CO then resubmitted a new one for AZ, and SD.  So I'm probably screwed for CO, right?  Anyone will to do a fan to fan trade for CO?
    Yes, if you resubmitted without CO then you didn’t put in for it. Fan to fan exchange will not be available for CO but you can hopefully find someone to sell to you privately and transfer the tickets. Good luck. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    SHZA said:
    Rejected for Oak 1&2 GA... 5th & 6th priority 
    Well...yeah
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • I think I F'd up.  Put in for CO then resubmitted a new one for AZ, and SD.  So I'm probably screwed for CO, right?  Anyone will to do a fan to fan trade for CO?
    Yes, if you resubmitted without CO then you didn’t put in for it. Fan to fan exchange will not be available for CO but you can hopefully find someone to sell to you privately and transfer the tickets. Good luck. 
    Thanks MM.  I should have read the directions better, I was just anxious to get tickets and after talking to the wife decided on doing all 3 shows.  I will have to hit some PJ fans up I guess.  Anyone want to trade?? Lol.
  • confirmed 
    2nd choice oakland BA
    3rd choice oakland BA
    4th choice Denver BA
  • Got Oakland BA Night 2 as 1st Priority, got snubbed on Oakland BA Night 1 as 2nd priority. Good luck to everyone!
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    RP112579 said:

Ticket Request Processing Schedule:

• Jan 16th - Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City, Hamilton 
    • Jan 17th - Denver, LA 1 & LA 2, Oakland 1 & Oakland 2
    • Jan 18th - Baltimore, New York, Nashville, St. Louis
    • Jan 19th - Oklahoma City, Phoenix, San Diego
  • confirmed 
    2nd choice oakland BA
    3rd choice oakland BA
    4th choice Denver BA
    Not sure how this could happen. I had BA for Oakland as a priority #2 and have not heard anything so I'm assuming I didn't get it. 
    Considering how many people this has happened to I imagine there was some sort of screw up on thee TM side 
  • goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
    Did anyone else put in for best available for Denver and not get it... happend to me and at least one other... thought the odds were 99% on that...
  • NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    juliefer said:
    chalon said:
    I did LA1 priority 1, LA2 priority 2, reserved seating + ADA requested since steps and/or standing is no bueno for me.

I got LA1 confirmation at 1:26PM pacific, still waiting to hear back for LA2.

Would be nice if I can get LA2 through the drawing, but if not I'm confident I can get a ticket, because even if verified fan falls through the forum usually has extra ADA tickets that they hold.
    Do you use Gmail? In my inbox, when the second email came in (just minutes after the first) it put them together on one line so it looks like a single email except that there's a (2) beside it and if you scroll down, it's one after the other. If they came in really close together you might have only seen it as one? They have exactly the same subject so Gmail combines them as a conversation thread.
    OM- -- i read this, thought I checked the gmail advice above-But obviously I Didn't catch it Til just a Few minutes ago--- Yes, the emails I received were "stacked"- where I only thought it was "one"--- at 3:10 pm PT the 1st email says I won Oak.2 ( second choice) , the 2nd email at 3:19pm PT (first choice) says I won Oak1--both days I had chosen " reserve ". This was g-mail advised about above ^ by (juliefer)and I just didnt catch it-until about 15mins ago!-" IT challenged "w/ regards to this obviously, but Just -In-Case smone else may have missed-cuz looking at it in the inbox -I just kept seeing it like it was One, when it just was there on the list-until I opened it again, & caught that it's one, then the other! I'm going to both Oaklands! Thankyou juliefer !
  • Got Oakland BA Night 2 as 1st Priority, got snubbed on Oakland BA Night 1 as 2nd priority. Good luck to everyone!
    I had the same exact thing...then I hear people got Oak night 1 BA at 4th and 5th priority cause that makes sense...
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    edited January 2020
    Got Oakland BA Night 2 as 1st Priority, got snubbed on Oakland BA Night 1 as 2nd priority. Good luck to everyone!
    I had the same exact thing...then I hear people got Oak night 1 BA at 4th and 5th priority cause that makes sense...
    It may be people like me who put Oak2 as Pri one got put to the back of the line for Oak 1... makes no sense but since its two dates at the same arena, I heard similar things out of LA>.. I thought Pri for Sunday was the better thing to do since I wanted Floor for Sunday and Seats for sat,... Even though I did BA for both.. 

Like if I was Pri 3, and 4 for Oakland dates that worked since there was no Pri 1 for either.. IDK.. 

No FU you email so there is hope, and I did reg for the VF sale... as fallback 
    Post edited by craigraether on
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 836
    Are they done for today? I never got an e-mail for (what I assume) is my rejection for GA LA1 as priority 2.
  • The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 575
    Won both Forum shows reserved seating. Put night 2 reserved as priority #1 followed by night 1 reserved. 
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
    Vegas 1+2 '24
    LA 1+2 '24
    MSG 1+2 '24
  • The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 575
    Also pretty funny I have 2 emails as proof from the TM group handling these tickets that both said LA shows would be drawn Sunday. Guess they did a last minute switch 
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
    Vegas 1+2 '24
    LA 1+2 '24
    MSG 1+2 '24
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    Priority 1- LA 1 BA- confirmed
    Priority 2- LA 2 RE- confirmed
    Priority 3- SD BA- find out Sunday
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    PJPADDLER said:
    confirmed 
    2nd choice oakland BA
    3rd choice oakland BA
    4th choice Denver BA
    Not sure how this could happen. I had BA for Oakland as a priority #2 and have not heard anything so I'm assuming I didn't get it. 
    Considering how many people this has happened to I imagine there was some sort of screw up on thee TM side 
    Unless you get a no email, it's not a no.
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    I'm confused.  No LA 2 yes or no.  It was my 2nd choice.   I just would love a ’dear John’ letter so I would know and could start trying to work another angle..
  • BE9456 said:
    PJPADDLER said:
    confirmed 
    2nd choice oakland BA
    3rd choice oakland BA
    4th choice Denver BA
    I'm still waiting to hear about Oakland 1, hoping when I wake up tomorrow, I'll get good news.
  • JM18725JM18725 Posts: 46
    CJ206326 said:
    BE9456 said:
    PJPADDLER said:
    confirmed 
    2nd choice oakland BA
    3rd choice oakland BA
    4th choice Denver BA
    I'm still waiting to hear about Oakland 1, hoping when I wake up tomorrow, I'll get good news.
    I’m in the same boat.  Oak 2 is good.  No word on 1.  Hoping I don’t have to go to plan B.
    already in love
  • Still waiting to hear on Oakland night 1. Maybe they didn’t get through all of the tickets and we’ll find out in the morning.
  • Did anyone put GA only for a 2nd choice and get it for any show?
  • smaksmak Posts: 232
    DD10798 said:
    I put in requests for reserved at both Oakland show and got ‘em both!  I’m stoked and can’t wait to see them again. I have never been let down by the 10Club ticketing process over 20+ years. Whether PJ or Temple of the Dog I have always run good. I must be the lucky one! 

I didn't get 10 club tickets for Temple of the Dog at the Forum.  I ended up getting decent seats in the stands, then watched multiple periscopes from people up front.

Was pretty fun.

• smaksmak Posts: 232
    KM5608 said:
    DoDaFoo said:
    This is puzzling. Going to be sending some emails if I got rejected for BA Oak 1 with it as my #2 when some people got confirmed for it as their 5th-6th choice.
    Is it possible your credit card accepted the 1st charge for tickets, but rejected the 2nd charge?
    I didn't put for 2 LA shows, but I was kind of thinking people that did would get 2 charges from the same place, at the same time, for the same amount.

Getting rejected as a duplicate is possible.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    I put in for Baltimore & NY but didn’t drag them to prioritize, when I received confirmation of ticket request it shows Baltimore 1 & NY 2 that’s how I choose them ! Is that the order the system will choose them for me if I get lucky?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    No rejection email for la 2 yet so they must still be working on it I hope.  
  • robbierobbie Posts: 883
    Still no word either way on Oakland 1 and 2
    Priority 1 and 2 BA both shows.