LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

1171819202123»

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    elitriona said:
    Still no email for me for OAK 1 either way. Got OAK 2 confirmed the day it was drawn.
    I would contact info@tenclub.net and tell them your situation.  They should be able to check it out for you
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • elitriona said:
    Still no email for me for OAK 1 either way. Got OAK 2 confirmed the day it was drawn.
    I would contact info@tenclub.net and tell them your situation.  They should be able to check it out for you
    Yeah, I did a few days ago. They said they would look into it. Still waiting :)
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Give them time I'm sure they will come through.  I'm sure it's a daunting task for them to have to sift through all the applications for shows.
  • Just FYI, I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster. 855-868-4782 I spoke with Gladys, who was LOVELY. I had noticed the charge went thru on my CC, but I had no email at all, either positive or negative.

According to Gladys, they are having a problem with comcast emails. They hope to resolve the problem in 24-48 hrs. But she was able to give me my order number for my WINNING Denver tickets. So if you have heard nothing and you have comcast, do not give up hope.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Just FYI, I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster. 855-868-4782 I spoke with Gladys, who was LOVELY. I had noticed the charge went thru on my CC, but I had no email at all, either positive or negative.

According to Gladys, they are having a problem with comcast emails. They hope to resolve the problem in 24-48 hrs. But she was able to give me my order number for my WINNING Denver tickets. So if you have heard nothing and you have comcast, do not give up hope.
    Wow, thanks for posting...I'm still waiting for my second Oakland email, and I have a Comcast email, so that must be the problem...

Wow, thanks for posting...I'm still waiting for my second Oakland email, and I have a Comcast email, so that must be the problem...
    I still hadn't received any notification for my Oak1 request (priority 2), so I called that number and the rep checked....I got approved for Oak 1!!! Which means I got approved for Oak1 and Oak2, both GA PIT, I'm...so....happy! Said emails will be going out either today or tomorrow. I hope all here who are waiting and stressing get their tickets, keeping my fingers crossed for ya.
    Live & Loud: A list of every concert I've been to.
    Vintage Four Wheels: If you like vintage cars.

2022: Oakland 1, Oakland 2 • 2018: Seattle 1 • 2014: Mountain View (BSB) • 2013: Philadelphia 1, Philadelphia 2, Oakland • 2011: Oakland 1 (EV), Oakland 2 (EV) • 2009: San Francisco (Outside Lands) • 2008: Berkeley (EV) • 2006: San Francisco 1, San Francisco 2 Mountain View (BSB) •  2000: Mountain View • 1999: Mountain View (BSB) • 1992: Stanhope (Lollapalooza)
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,150
    Just FYI, I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster. 855-868-4782 I spoke with Gladys, who was LOVELY. I had noticed the charge went thru on my CC, but I had no email at all, either positive or negative.

I still hadn't received any notification for my Oak1 request (priority 2), so I called that number and the rep checked....I got approved for Oak 1!!! Which means I got approved for Oak1 and Oak2, both GA PIT, I'm...so....happy! Said emails will be going out either today or tomorrow. I hope all here who are waiting and stressing get their tickets, keeping my fingers crossed for ya.
    Incredible!
    What is the number you called?  I tried looking for it in this thread but wasn't seeing it. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Just FYI, I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster. 855-868-4782 I spoke with Gladys, who was LOVELY. I had noticed the charge went thru on my CC, but I had no email at all, either positive or negative.

Were your Requests GA only Pri1 and Pri 2?
  • chalonchalon Posts: 114
    Still no email, I'm assuming I'll have to buy for the verified presale, but maybe some magic will happen

Oak2 - GA only - Pri1
    Oak1 - GA only - Pri2

2022: Oakland 1, Oakland 2 • 2018: Seattle 1 • 2014: Mountain View (BSB) • 2013: Philadelphia 1, Philadelphia 2, Oakland • 2011: Oakland 1 (EV), Oakland 2 (EV) • 2009: San Francisco (Outside Lands) • 2008: Berkeley (EV) • 2006: San Francisco 1, San Francisco 2 Mountain View (BSB) •  2000: Mountain View • 1999: Mountain View (BSB) • 1992: Stanhope (Lollapalooza)
  • PSUS2H said:

Incredible!
    What is the number you called?  I tried looking for it in this thread but wasn't seeing it. 
    855-868-4782

• TracerTracer Posts: 109
    Having just called that number, the rep told me that if we haven’t received an email yet our entries “have not yet been looked at”. 
  • robbierobbie Posts: 883
    Yep. They just told me that I would get an email tomorrow to confirm or deny tickets. Of course, they have been saying "tomorrow" for a few days now.
  • TracerTracer Posts: 109
    It just seems to be getting fishier as time goes by. I’m fully expecting a rejection since Oakland 1 was my first priority choice and many many others have received their confirmations. To be told that my entry hasn’t been looked at feels like there was another layer of randomness on top of the lottery for the LA and Oakland shows and hope that there’s some sort of official explanation for what went down. 
    LA 1 was my first choice and still nothing.  I'll see if CS has any insights. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 

Oak2 - GA only - Pri1
    Oak1 - GA only - Pri2
    That’s awesome. Congrats
    Talked to CS (customer service), they asked if I submitted multiple requests (no), couldnt give me an answer, said there were some issues with OAK and LA, should find out today...
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    PSUS2H said:
    Talked to CS (customer service), they asked if I submitted multiple requests (no), couldnt give me an answer, said there were some issues with OAK and LA, should find out today...
    It is encouraging that they are still working on it. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • chalonchalon Posts: 114
    Still no email about LA 2 (priority 2, reserved, ada)
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,526
    edited January 2020

Oak2 - GA only - Pri1
    Oak1 - GA only - Pri2
    That seems fucky.  Oak1 GA was my one and only choice and I missed out.... grrrrrr....
    Post edited by Zod on