LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

Comments

• robbierobbie Posts: 883
    I've called several times to Ticketmaster 10c support and they keep telling me they are still drawing names and I will know by tonight. Having my doubts. An update would be nice. They certainly know something is wrong.
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Did anyone pick either of the double shows night 2 as pick 1 and night 1 as pick 2 have trouble?
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    edited January 2020
    jefft said:
    Did anyone pick either of the double shows night 2 as pick 1 and night 1 as pick 2 have trouble?
    Me! Oak N2 BA 1st Priority confirmed, Oak N1 BA 2nd priority, waiting...
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Good to know thanks 
  • jefft said:
    Yes, I Picked LA2 1st Priority (and won it)
    picked LA1 2nd priority (have not heard back yet)
  • Having worked in software for a good amount of years, this smells of a situation where something fucked up.  And they know.  And there are people who haven't slept in a few days trying to figure it out and make it good for all of us.  It may (or may not) be worked out in a way which makes us happy.   

But the main thing is that most of us have spent a good few hours joyfully losing ourselves in the presence of this band, and we will have a few hours to look forward to, maybe we want more but at least we will get some.

I was listening to global news today and thinking about how lucky we are that this is the thing which is bringing us stress, not planes accidentally being brought down, not our homes/towns being burnt to nothing, not new viruses killing us or our immediate neighbors, not having to take to the streets for basic (and I mean BASIC) human rights. 

I hope it works out for us, but either way, we are lucky....
    Well we've been a good few hours drinking
    So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
    If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
    Then we might as well have a parade
  • baldog27baldog27 Posts: 177
    I also had
    #1 LA2 GA Only (Won)

#4 LA1 Best (Still waiting...) A friend of mine won LA1 Best with his #4 pick which is the only reason I have hope.

I emailed and got the same responses I have seen above - they are still being awarded up until Jan 19th...
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Here’s something to add to the drama... I’ve been checking my cc charges every five minutes like a fucking psychopath, and the original charge for my oak 2 tickets just disappeared. It went from pending to completely gone. 
  • KC2917 said:
    Here’s something to add to the drama... I’ve been checking my cc charges every five minutes like a fucking psychopath, and the original charge for my oak 2 tickets just disappeared. It went from pending to completely gone. 
    Gtfo.  I’ll check mine
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • mine is gone too
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    KC2917 said:
    Had to check my charges after this one. Still all pending.  Didnt disappear. That is strange
    ... maybe get a explanation from cc company?
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    So stupid question. If the drawings are not over how can you already be denied? This is weird. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • whatdudewhatdude Posts: 146
    I also prioritized oak N2, then oak N1, then phx. All BA. Got email confirmation for oak N2, nothing yet for oak N1 and confirmation for phx. 
    10/30/93 SJ, 6/24/95 SF Polo Fields, 7/15/06 SF, 12/2/06 Hawai'i, 6/24/08 MSG1, 6/25/08 MSG2, 8/28/09 OutsideLands SF, 10/9/09 SD, 10/23/10 Bridge I, 9/25/11 Vancouver, 9/30/12 Missoula, 10/3/12 Oracle Openworld, 7/19/13 Wrigley Field, 11/26/13 Oakland, 10/22/14 Denver, 10/25/14 Bridge I, 5/1/16 MSG1, 5/2/16 MSG2, 8/5/16 Fenway 1, 8/7/16 Fenway 2, 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 1, 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 2, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle 2, 8/13/18 Missoula, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/4/18 Fenway 2 
  • KC2917 said:
    Don't worry.  That happens to me all the time as a charge goes from pending to a real charge.
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    jefft said:
    BE9456 said:
    jefft said:
    The weird part is that some people got both.
    I got LA1 and LA2 with my 4th and 5th picks.  Had Oak1 with 3rd, nothing do far.
    What was first and second?
    Oak2 and SD. got both of those.
  • Let’s all stick together when we do get our emails and try to get an answer as to what happened here.  One of us may not make a difference but if they get a bunch of us sending emails requesting and demanding to know what happened, it can only help us right?
    I’m in. Still no email on my Oak 1 BA Second Priority but I won Oak 2 BA First priority...therefore no user error 
    Did you just receive email? 
    No. I’m in for banding together and sending emails to Ticketmaster. I was one of the first ones on here to be notified for night 2 then have been ghosted for night 1. 
  • KC2917 said:
    That same exact thing happened to me yesterday but the charge was back today
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    My wife emailed Ticketmaster. No reply yet. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    HMMM My Charge is gone too... 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited January 2020
    I’m thinking Uncle Neil is on stage for N2
    Lucky bastards 😝 Enjoy! 
  • DoDaFoo said:
    jefft said:
    Me! Oak N2 BA 1st Priority confirmed, Oak N1 BA 2nd priority, waiting...
    Same here Oakland N2 BA 1st priority confirmed. Oak N1 BA 2nd priority still waiting. 
  • K_A73K_A73 Posts: 92
    edited January 2020
    well at least yours was even charged! i have been on a ledge since Friday. my wife got all 3 sorry you did win emails for the 3 shows she picked but i have not gotten any emails? wtf? i called tickets today (800) 594-8499 this morning, the guy was nice but he said hold on till 11:59 because they are still picking. he said you are on the waiting list....waiting list?! what does that mean? i asked him if the process was messed up and if they are scrambling... he sounded like i knew something and he said, no everything is good now...i said now? and then he said good luck sir! i think its all messed up....i guess ill find out soon enough haha... 
    Post edited by K_A73 on
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    You know if they can't even handle assigning tickets to members based on priority and seat type. how are they going to assign seats to all these orders based in 10C number? ... I bet its going to be cluster part 2
  • feederfeeder Boise, ID Posts: 81
    Here’s to keeping faith that there’s still a chance.  Started out 99% sure now we’re the 1%.  
    So, TM is supposed to have it all figured by 11:59....Eastern...Pacific??
    "Have we got a show for you??  No, it's a question!" EV 5/12/22
    well im in cali so im hopeing 11:59 pt? lol
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    This is a joke. I'm sure at 11:59 we'll get an email that says there was an error, they're so sorry and to make up for here is a verified fan pre-sale code.
    ya im so pissed....just open up ticketmaster to secret code and we all get one. then random pick....its not that hard...
    has anyone else not get an email at all for any shows?
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    I got both BA Oakland dates. There were my only two shows.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • JM18725JM18725 Posts: 46
    I got both BA Oakland dates. There were my only two shows.
    That’s awesome you got both dates. I did not. While also requesting BA. They were also my only two shows...It would just be nice to receive an email confirming the fact.
    already in love