LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

Comments

• Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Between some friends and I, we won only 1 GA of 4 entries. All #1 priority.... 

The odds were completely inaccurate thanks to "Best Available". There's no way for 10c to factor in those entries to GA or Reserved odds until the picks are completed. 
  • Do we know via confirmation emails whether we got reserved or GA?  I am cool as long as we get in the venue lol got tix for LA nights 1 and 2 and it says ticket information will be available on the 27th I believe, just didn't know if it tells you whether it is GA or reserved at this point in time
    Unfortunately, no.  I don't think we'll find out until the 27th. Someone mentioned a TM rep saying that it would be coming after the confirmation email, but that hasn't seemed to be the case for Canada.  
  • Between some friends and I, we won only 1 GA of 4 entries. All #1 priority.... 

The odds were completely inaccurate thanks to "Best Available". There's no way for 10c to factor in those entries to GA or Reserved odds until the picks are completed. 
    Winning only 1 out of 4 GA entries between 4 friends in no ways says anything about odds being inaccurate. Which shows are you referring to?
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Still waiting on la 2.  Have a feeling I'll be doing fan to fan.  
  • ForceofNature101ForceofNature101 Posts: 1,282
    edited January 2020
    Do we know via confirmation emails whether we got reserved or GA?  I am cool as long as we get in the venue lol got tix for LA nights 1 and 2 and it says ticket information will be available on the 27th I believe, just didn't know if it tells you whether it is GA or reserved at this point in time
    Unfortunately, no.  I don't think we'll find out until the 27th. Someone mentioned a TM rep saying that it would be coming after the confirmation email, but that hasn't seemed to be the case for Canada.  
    Thank you for the reply as well!   I guess for those who only went for GA and not reserved at all that would be an easy tell if they won tickets, as opposed for those who selected both GA and reserved
  • Confirmed for Oakland night #1 Best Available priority #1, have not heard anything on Oakland night #2 as a second priority pick.  
  • PJPADDLER said:
    Confirmed for Oakland night #1 Best Available priority #1, have not heard anything on Oakland night #2 as a second priority pick.  
    I’m in the exact same position. It seems like Ticketmaster definitely is having some issues with the OAK shows. The initial selections (whatever they were) seemed to go smoothly, but the subsequent tiers of selections seem to be trickling out more slowly than last night’s announcements. 
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    This is what the email you never want to see looks like. And I got it 4 times. FML

and to Ticketmaster and whoever else. I work on Thursday Jan 23. That’s how I pay for my tickets. So do you think I’m going to sit and TRY to score tickets with the verified fan presale. Fuck you Ticketmaster. You can shove your presale and fees up your ass till you die. 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽
    When I got to the bottom and read PEACE, LOVE and Pearl Jam........
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2

Winning only 1 out of 4 GA entries between 4 friends in no ways says anything about odds being inaccurate. Which shows are you referring to?
    Based on these odds, historically speaking, GA as a Priority 1 has a high probablity of winning. Yes, I understand it's not a guarantee, but trends show truth.

Shows were LA1 28%, LA2 26%, Oak1 23%, Oak 2 30%

You can certainly debate this claim, because the 10c/TM doesnt give us enough info (odds are mostly meaningless unless broken down by priority). One thing that is not debateable, Best Avail for 99% should not be getting this many ppl denied.

Clearly something is amiss...

• Between some friends and I, we won only 1 GA of 4 entries. All #1 priority.... 

Based on these odds, historically speaking, GA as a Priority 1 has a high probablity of winning. Yes, I understand it's not a guarantee, but trends show truth.

You can certainly debate this claim, because the 10c/TM doesnt give us enough info (odds are mostly meaningless unless broken down by priority). One thing that is not debateable, Best Avail for 99% should not be getting this many ppl denied.

How do you look at those numbers and conclude that GA as a priority 1 has a high probability of winning? 
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055

How do you look at those numbers and conclude that GA as a priority 1 has a high probability of winning? 
    My brain hurts reading this forum sometimes 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
    I'm really hoping that this is not totally finalized.  They said by Sunday, so I hope they can have a chance to go over everything for every show and people will potentially get more shows even if they were already emailed.

My brain hurts reading this forum sometimes 
    I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • Only Choice was Denver GA.  Didn't get it.  So....anyone trying to get rid of 2 GA Tix to Denver??
    Pit 10/11/13
    Philly 10/22/13
    Missoula 8/22/24
    Only Choice was Denver GA.  Didn't get it.  So....anyone trying to get rid of 2 GA Tix to Denver??
    Does not work like that this time, were at the mercy of tm.
  • jefft said:
    Only Choice was Denver GA.  Didn't get it.  So....anyone trying to get rid of 2 GA Tix to Denver??
    I thought there was gonna be a fan to fan sale?
    CJ206326 said:
    jefft said:
    I thought there was gonna be a fan to fan sale?
    Yes there is a fan sale, the way its posted is as if hes looking for 2 tics from someone on here.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    jefft said:
    Still waiting on la 2.  Have a feeling I'll be doing fan to fan.  
    Curious...did you check if your credit card was hit for LA2? I got an email saying I scored on LA1. Never got anything for LA2. But my credit card has 2 charges of $253.40.
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    I did BA for Oakland both nights and got them. I really don't understand the algorithm they used, but I got lucky. Really sucks for those who got shut out. I hope people are able to get hooked up in the fan to fan or verified sale.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
    I checked at about 630 nothing yet and I phoned and they had no attempts for another purchase.  The commemorative ticket went through as well.
  • radial21radial21 Posts: 228

Lol right?  I’d say winning 1/4 entries is exactly what should be expected considering the odds 
  • So let me get this straight.  Announcement comes out that PJ is back on tour.  I'm in Ten Club so I register for the 10 club lottery.  Then I get an email saying that I didn't get tix, so I go to Ticketmaster to register for the verified fan sale... only to see that registration for that is already closed.  So now I have to wait for the open to the public sale to try to get tickets??  Seriously, I would like to go to this concert.
    Pit 10/11/13
    Philly 10/22/13
    Missoula 8/22/24
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    Where is the site that shows what cities they are pulling the lottery for each day?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    So let me get this straight.  Announcement comes out that PJ is back on tour.  I'm in Ten Club so I register for the 10 club lottery.  Then I get an email saying that I didn't get tix, so I go to Ticketmaster to register for the verified fan sale... only to see that registration for that is already closed.  So now I have to wait for the open to the public sale to try to get tickets??  Seriously, I would like to go to this concert.
    I mean nothing was preventing you from registering for VF within the stated time period. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • JH81185JH81185 Posts: 17
    Massey77 said:
    First time poster here. Pearl jam late bloomer. Have been obsessed ever since haphazardly picking up a bootleg (Katowice 00) about a year ago. Started eating up live shows, rediscovering a band which was always kind of there for me, but I never took the time to invest in. What a mistake . . . anyway, after realizing what I had been missing, I have listened non-stop, joined the fan club last year, and have been praying for a chance to see them live. It came . . . and I blew it. I live in LA so I put in for both LA shows, GA, and got rejected. Any ideas for how to score a ticket to either LA1 or 2, preferably GA? Or maybe even San Diego? Phoenix? I am desperate to make it to my first show!
    Thanks much.
    Dejectedly, 
    LA Pearl Jam fan Chris
    If you put the EFFORT in, you will GET IN. Verified sale or then just pound the fan to fan resale. In the old days (not necessarily really 10c but in general for concerts)  it was all about $$$ and/or effort. This new system seems to be about effort. A great thing. Good luck. .....i also have the Katowice 00!!!!!!!
    10/28/00 - San Bernardino - PJ
    10/28/03 - SB BOWL - PJ
    7/13/06 - SB BOWL - PJ
    4/10/08 - SB ARLINGTON - EV
    7/9/11 - SB BOWL - EV
    10/31/12 - LAS VEGAS - EV
    11/1/12 - LAS VEGAS - EV
    11/24/13 - LA SPORTS ARENA - PJ
    8/18/18 - WRIGLEY - PJ
    8/20/18 - WRIGLEY - PJ

• RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    Where is the site that shows what cities they are pulling the lottery for each day?
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2020-north-america-tour-presale-timeline 
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field

"historically speaking"

Those are the odds for ALL priorities. 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,353
    I got Oakland 1 Reserved (2nd choice) and Oakland 2 Reserved (3rd choice).  I like my chances for Phoenix Reserved (1st choice).
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Hey, thanks so much for the advice and encouragement everyone. Will definitely put in the effort and look forward to trying the fan-to-fan exchange too.
  • JC29866JC29866 Posts: 85
    PettyHead said:
    I can’t wait to book the rest of my Denver trip! PJ is just the icing on the cake. I am ready to explore a new city for a few days! Let me know if anyone has recommendations for record stores & breweries.
    Just don't let them Shaffer boys lead you astray in Denver.
    Maybe PJ will play the Erie Civic Center on the 2nd Leg!  YOU OTTER BE THERE