LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

Comments

• I haven’t read the whole thread so I apologize in advance if this was asked. Has anyone won a GA on 2nd priority?
    Severed Hand
  • robbie said:
    Still no word either way on Oakland 1 and 2
    Priority 1 and 2 BA both shows.
    Did you check your credit card?
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 944
    robbie said:
    Still no word either way on Oakland 1 and 2
    Priority 1 and 2 BA both shows.
    I’m sure you’ve already done this, but check spam folders and your credit card for charges
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    I put in for Baltimore & NY but didn’t drag them to prioritize, when I received confirmation of ticket request it shows Baltimore 1 & NY 2 that’s how I choose them ! Is that the order the system will choose them for me if I get lucky?
    I believe so. I *think* the priority screen (where you drag and drop) defaulted to chronological order. So, if you didn't move anything and you requested Baltimore, it would be your 1st priority. Regardless, whatever your confirmation email says--that should be the order of your priority. 
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    I haven’t read the whole thread so I apologize in advance if this was asked. Has anyone won a GA on 2nd priority?
    Highly unlikely
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • vercemanverceman Posts: 681
    What time did confirmations start coming in?
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    Got rejection emails for both Oakland shows at 4:53 pst... Seems like they would have all gone out at roughly the same time. 
  • verceman said:
    What time did confirmations start coming in?
    9:30ish am EST
    Severed Hand
  • cannotstaylongcannotstaylong Posts: 668
    edited January 2020
    FWIW I’m still waiting on an email (win or lose) for OAK 2 (I submitted for BA as my priority 2). I received the email confirming I won OAK 1 (BA, 1st priority) right away yesterday afternoon. So, they still haven’t notified everyone for the OAK shows. I believe others are in the same boat. 
    Post edited by cannotstaylong on
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    My wife has not heard either way on her Oakland shows. Or maybe she just didn’t want to tell me she was also rejected so I don’t run into traffic. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    ecdanc said:
    I put in for Baltimore & NY but didn’t drag them to prioritize, when I received confirmation of ticket request it shows Baltimore 1 & NY 2 that’s how I choose them ! Is that the order the system will choose them for me if I get lucky?
    I believe so. I *think* the priority screen (where you drag and drop) defaulted to chronological order. So, if you didn't move anything and you requested Baltimore, it would be your 1st priority. Regardless, whatever your confirmation email says--that should be the order of your priority. 
    Thanks 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • FWIW I’m still waiting on an email (win or lose) for OAK 2 (I submitted for BA as my priority 2). I received the email confirming I won OAK 1 (BA, 1st priority) right away yesterday afternoon. So, they still haven’t notified everyone for the OAK shows. I believe others are in the same boat. 
    I’m going to call them sumbitches in half an hour when they open and see wtf is going on.  I’m sure they’re going to say “oh, you didn’t get tickets, sorry,”  but fuck them, they didn’t even let us know yet
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Is there someone who had a BA show as a 1 or 2 priority and actually received a rejection email? I'd like to ask some questions to see if we can rule out user error. We need a clear and thorough case of fuckery to take to TM.
  • Duster72Duster72 Posts: 37
    edited January 2020
    1st: Oak 1 BA (Won)
    2nd: Nashville BA (Prayers Up)
    3rd: Oak 2 BA (No Email)

Wife:
    1st Oak 2 GA (Won)
    2nd Nashville GA (Today)
    3rd Oak 1 GA (No Email)

I honestly thought that at 99% that I was guaranteed to get in the building.  Obviously those numbers were for first priority, but that was never explained.  I also think there are some trolls in here lying about getting tickets at 4th/5th priority.
    Post edited by Duster72 on
  • Duster72 said:
    I honestly thought that at 99% that I was guaranteed to get in the building.  Obviously those numbers were for first priority, but that was never explained.  I also think there are some trolls in here lying about getting tickets at 4th/5th priority.
    I wouldn't worry until you get a rejection email. Too many people are assuming no news is bad news. They said things would all be wrapped up by the 19th. Still time.
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    I haven’t read the whole thread so I apologize in advance if this was asked. Has anyone won a GA on 2nd priority?
    Yes, someone posted earlier they got GA with a later priority.  I think maybe it was Oak, but not positive.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838

I'm keeping my hopes up that I haven't got the "no" email on Oakland 1 yet.  It was actually the one I wanted the most but put it four because I wanted reserved only for it and the odds were 99%.   If people who put it at #2 aren't getting responses yet then I'm going to stay positive.   

• andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,804
    OAK1 - GA REJECTED
    OAK2 - GA REJECTED

LA1 - GA REJECTED
    LA2 - GA REJECTED

add that to CDN GAx4 - REJECTED

moral of the story?  don't be like me and go all GA 

ISO 1 of all the above :) 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • KL159781KL159781 Posts: 118
    RP112579 said:
    Highly unlikely
    My wife won Oakland 1 GA as a 4th choice.
  • KL159781 said:
    RP112579 said:
    Highly unlikely
     :o    This is all so mind boggling. I'm done with trying to dissect any logic anymore.
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    KL159781 said:
    RP112579 said:
    Highly unlikely
    Holy crap. What were the closing odds for that show?
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • KL159781KL159781 Posts: 118
    RP112579 said:
    KL159781 said:
    RP112579 said:
    Highly unlikely
    Holy crap. What were the closing odds for that show?
    Oakland 1 GA closed at 30%. She was unable to win LA GA at first and third choices. It defies logic.
  • feederfeeder Boise, ID Posts: 81
    FWIW I’m still waiting on an email (win or lose) for OAK 2 (I submitted for BA as my priority 2). I received the email confirming I won OAK 1 (BA, 1st priority) right away yesterday afternoon. So, they still haven’t notified everyone for the OAK shows. I believe others are in the same boat. 
    Same boat!

Bewildered for the moment.  Don’t quite understand the 99% odds of getting in the door with a BA choice even at priority #2 for OAK night 2.  Yet, no denial email as of 9am MST, so still hoping for good news!
    "Have we got a show for you??  No, it's a question!" EV 5/12/22
  • KL159781 said:
    RP112579 said:
    Highly unlikely
    You're absolutely sure she prioritized them that way? Seems to be an isolated case.
  • whatdudewhatdude Posts: 146
    edited January 2020
    Just called the 10c TM support line. I explained my situation that I got confirmation of tix for N2, it was my priority 1 for BA, but have not heard anything about N1 BA. She said she couldn’t answer any questions about lottery, they only handle the processing of ticket orders.  

so I asked if she could confirm if the lottery for Oakland was completed. She said it could take until the window closes on Sunday.  

I then asked her to confirm, that I should hear back either way via an email with a yes or no. She said yes. I should be notified via email either way and to call the support line Monday morning if that’s not the case. 

I also checked my cc statement and only see the charge for N2, at the moment. 

I’m assuming I got shut out for N1, and my ”sorry, you didn’t win email” pending. ...but holding out a sliver of hope. 
    10/30/93 SJ, 6/24/95 SF Polo Fields, 7/15/06 SF, 12/2/06 Hawai'i, 6/24/08 MSG1, 6/25/08 MSG2, 8/28/09 OutsideLands SF, 10/9/09 SD, 10/23/10 Bridge I, 9/25/11 Vancouver, 9/30/12 Missoula, 10/3/12 Oracle Openworld, 7/19/13 Wrigley Field, 11/26/13 Oakland, 10/22/14 Denver, 10/25/14 Bridge I, 5/1/16 MSG1, 5/2/16 MSG2, 8/5/16 Fenway 1, 8/7/16 Fenway 2, 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 1, 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 2, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle 2, 8/13/18 Missoula, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/4/18 Fenway 2 
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    I’m getting tired of reading “you must have messed up your order” (which I didn’t) and “you know it’s a lottery right?”

Actually, it only becomes a lottery when you reach the level of priority requests where there are more requests than tickets. If people with their 5th/6th priority got confirmed for a show that people who had it as their 2nd/3rd priority didn’t, they messed up the system.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    DoDaFoo said:
    I’m getting tired of reading “you must have messed up your order” (which I didn’t) and “you know it’s a lottery right?”

Actually, it only becomes a lottery when you reach the level of priority requests where there are more requests than tickets. If people with their 5th/6th priority got confirmed for a show that people who had it as their 2nd/3rd priority didn’t, they messed up the system.
    Yep.  A lot of assuming going on by folks. 
  • whatdude said:
    Just called the 10c TM support line. I explained my situation that I got confirmation of tix for N2, it was my priority 1 for BA, but have not heard anything about N1 BA. She said she couldn’t answer any questions about lottery, they only handle the processing of ticket orders.  

so I asked if she could confirm if the lottery for Oakland was completed. She said it could take until the window closes on Sunday.  

I then asked her to confirm, that I should hear back either way via an email with a yes or no. She said yes. I should be notified via email either way and to call the support line Monday morning if that’s not the case. 

I also checked my cc statement and only see the charge for N2, at the moment. 

I’m assuming I got shut out for N1, and my ”sorry, you didn’t win email” pending. ...but holding out a sliver of hope. 
    I'm in the same boat here. Thanks for posting how your call went. 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    DoDaFoo said:
    Actually, it only becomes a lottery when you reach the level of priority requests where there are more requests than tickets.
    How do you know that it's processed that way? 
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    Yup, still waiting to hear what happened with Oak 1 BA as my #2 priority. Got the email and charged for Oak 2 BA as my #1.