LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

Comments

• robbie said:
    Still nothing for 
    Oakland 1 BA
    Oakland 2 BA
    We’re still with you till we all lose!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    I don't know how anyone would get rejected from any show if a) they selected BA and b) the shows were at 99%. I guess there could have been late entries that lowered the odds below 99% for some of the shows, like Oakland 1 being on Saturday night. Not trying to stir crap or make anyone feel bad, just don't see how it happens. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited January 2020
    This is what the email you never want to see looks like. And I got it 4 times. FML

and to Ticketmaster and whoever else. I work on Thursday Jan 23. That’s how I pay for my tickets. So do you think I’m going to sit and TRY to score tickets with the verified fan presale. Fuck you Ticketmaster. You can shove your presale and fees up your ass till you die. 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽
    Post edited by pearljammr78 on
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Hmm, well I had LA1 as my #2 choice and LA2 as my #3 choice. I got an email saying I scored for LA1. Never got an email for LA2. But my CC was hit for $253.40 twice. So I'm thinking I got both shows, but I guess I have no way of knowing for sure.
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    Guess the Vitalogy Foundation isn’t getting my money this year. 

Honestly I don’t blame the 10club but why do I pay my membership dues anymore when PJ only tours sporadically and I can’t even get tickets from the fan club. I’m so upset right now I’m thinking about canceling my vinyl preorder for Gigaton. Not going to make any stupid decisions right now but the pubic section is usually full of drunk douche bags that just wanna hear the hits. And talk through the rest of the show. That’s not for me anymore. I feel at home with the Pearl Jam faithful and if I can’t be with you all then I don’t wanna go. 😡🤬😥😢😭😭😭

In my blind anger and sadness I forgot that my wife put in for both Oakland shows with her membership so we still have a chance. But was really looking forward to an old school California road trip to see my favorite band. Not anymore. 
    You put in 3 GA only requests and 1 BA request as your 3rd choice? Is this what I am seeing? Surprised you didn't get the one LA BA show. That doesn't really make sense with 99% odds. I'm sorry this happened.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Just got four emails at the same time for each of the four shows. Didn’t get one fucking show. Well. Guess I’m not seeing Pearl Jam this year. Not going to sit with the Even Bro’s. Not even for Pearl Jam. This sucks. But life goes on. Or maybe I’m still in denial and will crash into a deep depression later. 

I mean seriously. 4 shows. Not one success. I don’t blame 10 club. But this just fucking sucks. I live for two things. My wife and daughter and Pearl Jam. I knew 2020 was going to suck and so far I am right. 

Congrats to all that got tickets. I’m really bummed. Going to get super stoned and try not to cry the next couple days or forever. 
    Do the fan 2 fan and you are in for the same price... Just takes a little more work 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Hmmn. I wonder if "Best Available" in their algorithm put those requests first in the GA pool to lose out, while those picking Reserved expressly exhausted [most of] those tickets while GA was being run.
  • Just got four emails at the same time for each of the four shows. Didn’t get one fucking show. Well. Guess I’m not seeing Pearl Jam this year. Not going to sit with the Even Bro’s. Not even for Pearl Jam. This sucks. But life goes on. Or maybe I’m still in denial and will crash into a deep depression later. 

I mean seriously. 4 shows. Not one success. I don’t blame 10 club. But this just fucking sucks. I live for two things. My wife and daughter and Pearl Jam. I knew 2020 was going to suck and so far I am right. 

Congrats to all that got tickets. I’m really bummed. Going to get super stoned and try not to cry the next couple days or forever. 
    Do the fan 2 fan and you are in for the same price... Just takes a little more work 
    @g@"Gern Blansten" you get both oak?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Autoproxy said:
    Hmmn. I wonder if "Best Available" in their algorithm put those requests first in the GA pool to lose out, while those picking Reserved expressly exhausted [most of] those tickets while GA was being run.
    That's what I'm thinking. Something up with Best available. Should run as either/or. If GA is available, you get it, if not you get reserved. With reserved at 99%, BA should have been guarantee. 
    I did the GA for Oakland since my wife has a membership and then my daughter could go and we would all be together. If she scored tickets that is. Wanted to change both LA to BA but too stupid to figure out how to change once I put in. Wife couldn’t go to LA so was going to take my good friend who flew up to Seattle for the 8/10/18 show. He lives down there and gives me a free place to stay. Least I could do. 

Thank you for your condolences. I didn’t feel this sad when my grandma died. 
    Just got four emails at the same time for each of the four shows. Didn’t get one fucking show. Well. Guess I’m not seeing Pearl Jam this year. Not going to sit with the Even Bro’s. Not even for Pearl Jam. This sucks. But life goes on. Or maybe I’m still in denial and will crash into a deep depression later. 

Will try that for sure. Thank you for the suggestion.i am so mad/sad I didn’t think about that. 
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897

You listed 3 things you live for, not 2.
    I was going to say my family but I don’t care about my parents or siblings. So I put wife and daughter as one. I know. I fucked up. Math is hard. Lol
  • Is the lottery over for Oakland? I'm seeing all these happy people with confirmations but I haven't received anything for either night. 
  • BH3263BH3263 Posts: 9
    Man...anyone else here with no email either way on Oakland? I got Oakland 2 (BA, #1 priority) around 2:15 PST, but still haven't heard anything on Oakland 1 (Res, #3 priority). No indication of any declines on my card, no email, nothing in junk. This is weird. 
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    I feel like they messed up Oakland
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    there are no guarantees with a lottery.  I am living vicariously with all of you scoring, not, and trying to figure it all out.  I'm be dying tomorrow when my shows are drawn. When I lost TOTD and in the all four picks of 2014 lottery, I was devastated, really sad, I feel for ya.  I got tix through TM and ended with side seats.  it will all work out, kind of, there is the fall "leg"...maybe...
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Has anyone got a rejection email for Oak 2 that put in for BA or Reserved? I'm still holding out hope that things are still in progress. 
  • Is the lottery over for Oakland? I'm seeing all these happy people with confirmations but I haven't received anything for either night
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Is the lottery over for Oakland? I'm seeing all these happy people with confirmations but I haven't received anything for either night
    I’m still waiting on something on night 1, good or bad. 
  • DoDaFoo said:
    There is no way someone with a 6th choice BA should get in over someone with a 2nd choice BA. Something is seriously messed up.  
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    amethgr8 said:
    there are no guarantees with a lottery.  I am living vicariously with all of you scoring, not, and trying to figure it all out.  I'm be dying tomorrow when my shows are drawn. When I lost TOTD and in the all four picks of 2014 lottery, I was devastated, really sad, I feel for ya.  I got tix through TM and ended with side seats.  it will all work out, kind of, there is the fall "leg"...maybe...
    The thing bugging most of us is seeing people get confirmed for Oakland with it as their 5th/6th choice and we had it 1st thru 3rd (and Best Available).
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    Yeah, that’s garbage and we should probably get an explanation. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    I was going to say my family but I don’t care about my parents or siblings. So I put wife and daughter as one. I know. I fucked up. Math is hard. Lol
    Obviously, based on your pics. You really went 0-2. It does suck you didn't get LA1, I'm sorry about that.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    With all the people say the same thing about OAK- there must be something wrong on TM end... I got Sun Priority 1 =- nothing on Pri 2 for Sat... maybe should have done sat as Pri 1 ... just were better odds Sun . 
  • NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    DoDaFoo said:
    There is no way someone with a 6th choice BA should get in over someone with a 2nd choice BA. Something is seriously messed up.  
    this ^^^
  • With all the people say the same thing about OAK- there must be something wrong on TM end... I got Sun Priority 1 =- nothing on Pri 2 for Sat... maybe should have done sat as Pri 1 ... just were better odds Sun . 
    I have the opposite setup... Sat (rank 1) BA confirmed. Nothing yet for Sun. 
    RK50065 said:
    Obviously, based on your pics. You really went 0-2. It does suck you didn't get LA1, I'm sorry about that.
    I’m lost. 0-2? I put in for 4 shows and got 4 rejections. (2 shows per city X 2 cities) still equals 4 right? Still batting zero no matter how you look at it. The hurt just keeps getting worse. 
  • same here...waiting on Oakland N1

confirmed for N2.  Both BA, top 2 priorities...
  • LizMLizM Posts: 3
    I also got 4 emails-rejected for LA and OAK shows. Still have hope for MO and OKC. (I usually don't post but needed to vent.)