LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

Comments

• kneilkneil Posts: 23
    Ok, biggest moron ever! Waited all day for Oakland tickets and realized after the fact that I added LA the day after I entered for Oakland, but didn't re-enter for Oakland. SO, in reality all I entered for was LA. I feel like Homer Simpson right about now. Doh!!! Argh! 
  • LizM said:
    I also got 4 emails-rejected for LA and OAK shows. Still have hope for MO and OKC. (I usually don't post but needed to vent.)
    What were your priorities on LA and OAK? Those finished at 99% reserved right? 
  • LizM said:
    I also got 4 emails-rejected for LA and OAK shows. Still have hope for MO and OKC. (I usually don't post but needed to vent.)
    Did you request GA / Reserved / BA? 
  • jaredsjareds Posts: 24
    LizM said:
    Did you do GA or BA?  I'm trying to figure out this new system to improve odds for the fall tour (if there is one)
    PJ: 
    San Francisco 12/31/91
    Mountain View 7/18/92 Lollapalooza
    Mountain View 7/19/92 Lollapalooza
    Mountain View 11/1/92 Bridge School
    San Francisco 10/28/93
    San Jose 10/30/93
    Berkeley 10/31/93
    Mountain View 10/2/94 Bridge School
    San Francisco 6/24/95
    San Jose 11/4/95
    Mountain View 10/20/96 Bridge School
    Oakland 11/15/97 Rolling Stones
    Mountain View 10/30/99 Bridge School
    Mountain View 10/31/00
    Mountain View 6/1/03
    San Francisco 7/15/06
    San Francisco 7/16/06
    San Francisco 7/18/06
    Mountain View 10/22/06 Bridge School
    Honolulu 12/9/06 U2
    Mountain View 10/23/10 Bridge School
    Mountain View 10/24/10 Bridge School
    Los Angeles 11/23/13
    Oakland 11/26/13
    Seattle 12/6/13
    Denver 10/22/14
    Mountain View 10/25/14 Bridge School
    Mexico City 11/28/15
    Seattle 8/8/18
    Seattle 8/10/18
    Missoula 8/13/18
    Chicago 8/18/18
    Chicago 8/20/18
    EV: 
    Berkeley 4/7/08
    Berkeley 4/8/08

• LizMLizM Posts: 3
    LizM said:
    Did you request GA / Reserved / BA? 
    I requested GA. 
  • K_A73K_A73 Posts: 92
    signed up for nashville,SD,LA1&2 was denied all of them WTF?!
  • kneilkneil Posts: 23
    kneil said:
    Ok, biggest moron ever! Waited all day for Oakland tickets and realized after the fact that I added LA the day after I entered for Oakland, but didn't re-enter for Oakland. SO, in reality all I entered for was LA. I feel like Homer Simpson right about now. Doh!!! Argh! 
    Now I have to choose between taking husband or best friend!
  • LizM said:
    Yeah, I think MSG / Baltimore were the only shows that ended <99% for reserved. 
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    RK50065 said:
    I was going to say my family but I don’t care about my parents or siblings. So I put wife and daughter as one. I know. I fucked up. Math is hard. Lol
    Obviously, based on your pics. You really went 0-2. It does suck you didn't get LA1, I'm sorry about that.
    I’m lost. 0-2? I put in for 4 shows and got 4 rejections. (2 shows per city X 2 cities) still equals 4 right? Still batting zero no matter how you look at it. The hurt just keeps getting worse. 
    Putting GA anywhere other than #1 priority is always a loss. So your #2 and #3 GA were never going to win.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • Hey let’s just stay positive until we get struck down.  

I haven’t heard anything either way on my 2nd priority pick Oak 2 BA, and others are reversed but in the same boat.  It’s not over till the morbidly obese human with two X chromosomes begins to slowly urinate down her leg as she tries to sing through a gasmask in front of a stadium full of us
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • LizM said:
    Yeah, I think MSG / Baltimore were the only shows that ended <99% for reserved. 
    I had BA for LA1 and still lost, priority 2. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Hey let’s just stay positive until we get struck down.  

I haven’t heard anything either way on my 2nd priority pick Oak 2 BA, and others are reversed but in the same boat.  It’s not over till the morbidly obese human with two X chromosomes begins to slowly urinate down her leg as she tries to sing through a gasmask in front of a stadium full of us
    Well that's one way to put it 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    edited January 2020
    Just talked to TM rep about Oakland. He said they’ll be drawing through Sunday.
    Post edited by KC2917 on
  • We just have to hope that they aren't actually done processing all the Oakland tickets yet.  Seems to be way too many people who did not get a ticket email yet. 
  • Got tickets for LA nights 1 and 2!  So stoked
  • fgdanzifgdanzi Posts: 137
    K_A73 said:
    Nashville draws tomorrow and SD on Sunday...keep the faith! 
  • K_A73K_A73 Posts: 92
    fgdanzi said:
    K_A73 said:
    Nashville draws tomorrow and SD on Sunday...keep the faith! 
    ok great thanks i will get off the ledge now :anguished:
  • First time poster here. Pearl jam late bloomer. Have been obsessed ever since haphazardly picking up a bootleg (Katowice 00) about a year ago. Started eating up live shows, rediscovering a band which was always kind of there for me, but I never took the time to invest in. What a mistake . . . anyway, after realizing what I had been missing, I have listened non-stop, joined the fan club last year, and have been praying for a chance to see them live. It came . . . and I blew it. I live in LA so I put in for both LA shows, GA, and got rejected. Any ideas for how to score a ticket to either LA1 or 2, preferably GA? Or maybe even San Diego? Phoenix? I am desperate to make it to my first show!
    Thanks much.
    Dejectedly, 
    LA Pearl Jam fan Chris
  • kneil said:
    kneil said:
    Take the person who loves PJ the most. It's more fun that way  =)
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    Massey77 said:
    First time poster here. Pearl jam late bloomer. Have been obsessed ever since haphazardly picking up a bootleg (Katowice 00) about a year ago. Started eating up live shows, rediscovering a band which was always kind of there for me, but I never took the time to invest in. What a mistake . . . anyway, after realizing what I had been missing, I have listened non-stop, joined the fan club last year, and have been praying for a chance to see them live. It came . . . and I blew it. I live in LA so I put in for both LA shows, GA, and got rejected. Any ideas for how to score a ticket to either LA1 or 2, preferably GA? Or maybe even San Diego? Phoenix? I am desperate to make it to my first show!
    Thanks much.
    Dejectedly, 
    LA Pearl Jam fan Chris
    GA appears to be brutally hard.  Best bet is the fan exchange or verified pre-sale and just hope you can get in the door with a reserved seat or two.
  • DD10798DD10798 Posts: 46
    edited January 2020
    I put in requests for reserved at both Oakland show and got ‘em both!  I’m stoked and can’t wait to see them again. I have never been let down by the 10Club ticketing process over 20+ years. Whether PJ or Temple of the Dog I have always run good. I must be the lucky one! 
    Post edited by DD10798 on
    1995: San Francisco, San Jose
    1997: Oakland
    1998: Inglewood
    2000: Las Vegas, San Bernardino, Sacramento, Mt. View
    2003: Mt. View, Mt View (Bridge School night 1)
    2006: Santa Barbara, San Francisco II
    2009: San Francisco
    2010: Mt. View (Bridge School night 1)
    2013: Oakland
    2020: Oakland I, Oakland II
    2024: Sacramento
  • DD10798 said:
    I put in requests for reserved at both Oakland show and got ‘em both!  I’m stoked and can’t wait to see them again. I have never been let down by the 10Club ticketing process over 20+ years. Whether PJ or Temple of the Dog I have always run good. I just be the lucky one! 
    What time did you get the emails?
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    kneil said:
    kneil said:
    I was going to say, take whoever will give you some before or after. Don’t know how you roll and the world is crazy these days. Lol. Have fun at the show. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • DD10798DD10798 Posts: 46
    CJ206326 said:
    DD10798 said:
    I put in requests for reserved at both Oakland show and got ‘em both!  I’m stoked and can’t wait to see them again. I have never been let down by the 10Club ticketing process over 20+ years. Whether PJ or Temple of the Dog I have always run good. I just be the lucky one! 
    What time did you get the emails?
    2:49 and 2:50 pm today. I got a text around 4:30 as well. 
    1995: San Francisco, San Jose
    1997: Oakland
    1998: Inglewood
    2000: Las Vegas, San Bernardino, Sacramento, Mt. View
    2003: Mt. View, Mt View (Bridge School night 1)
    2006: Santa Barbara, San Francisco II
    2009: San Francisco
    2010: Mt. View (Bridge School night 1)
    2013: Oakland
    2020: Oakland I, Oakland II
    2024: Sacramento
  • Massey77 said:
    First time poster here. Pearl jam late bloomer. Have been obsessed ever since haphazardly picking up a bootleg (Katowice 00) about a year ago. Started eating up live shows, rediscovering a band which was always kind of there for me, but I never took the time to invest in. What a mistake . . . anyway, after realizing what I had been missing, I have listened non-stop, joined the fan club last year, and have been praying for a chance to see them live. It came . . . and I blew it. I live in LA so I put in for both LA shows, GA, and got rejected. Any ideas for how to score a ticket to either LA1 or 2, preferably GA? Or maybe even San Diego? Phoenix? I am desperate to make it to my first show!
    Thanks much.
    Dejectedly, 
    LA Pearl Jam fan Chris
    GA appears to be brutally hard.  Best bet is the fan exchange or verified pre-sale and just hope you can get in the door with a reserved seat or two.
    Thanks. I will try all of the above! Definitely would be happy just to get in.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Massey77 said:
    Thanks much.
    Dejectedly, 
    LA Pearl Jam fan Chris
    Fan 2 fan exchange... Keep watching for info 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Do we know via confirmation emails whether we got reserved or GA?  I am cool as long as we get in the venue lol got tix for LA nights 1 and 2 and it says ticket information will be available on the 27th I believe, just didn't know if it tells you whether it is GA or reserved at this point in time
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,132
    I called TM and they said we will be notified weather it’s reserved or GA on Jan 27
  • riley540 said:
    I called TM and they said we will be notified weather it’s reserved or GA on Jan 27
    Thank you for the information!  Appreciate it
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,645
    Massey77 said:
    Thanks much.
    Dejectedly, 
    LA Pearl Jam fan Chris
    There are always tix that show up on here in the days before as well. Arrange a meet up and go in with a fellow board member. I lost SD last time, but a really cool board member sold me his extra GA at face. 
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23