Shut out once again. Ten Club, I would like an explanation

Comments

• Gonzo1977 said:
    Gonzo1977 said:
    Gonzo1977 said:
     All I'm saying...Never had an issue getting tickets until THIS tour.
    Maybe I've been lucky for 25 years...I don't fucking know.

Regardless, still a bit strange to get shut out of 1 Canadian show when others are getting confirmed for all 4 Canadian shows.

Anyways, looking forward to the new album.
    Enjoy your shows..I'm sure I'll eventually get my tickets through Ticketmaster and all will be good.

If not, I'll catch them on the next album tour ...7 years from now... when a whole new ticketing system is in place.

Good luck and I hope you secure tickets. Still curious though...what did you submit for?  GA?  And do you think older 10c numbers should get priority over newer members? 
    Submitted for Toronto & Hamilton - both for Best Available. Odds showed 99% chance. I know it's not a popular opinion on here...but yeah seniority should  give you a leg up on newer members ; especially if newer members are getting confirmed for 4 Canadian shows when I can't even get confirmed for 1 home town show. Makes zero sense to me.  
    Thanks for responding. If you didn’t make a mistake in the process you are only 1 of 2 people that has happened to
    Guess I'm in the 1% then because I know there wasn't a mistake. Whatever, I'll get there.
    Gonzo...my man....at some point we need to acknowledge that your issue with this ticketing has not been experienced by any of the thousands (?) of fans that have gone through this process over the first day and a half that the lottery has been chugging along. At worst, the system had a glitch that happened to occur to you (we are nearly all sympathetic)....at best (for the rest of the ticket lottery population) you mis-keyed something...this still sucks serious ass because any of us could be guilty of that.  But it is better than the random hand of digital doom descending upon random, unsuspecting 10C members.  

Please accept our hearfelt (and I mean it) 10C family "sorry for your loss"...it sucks....a lot....we would not want it to happen to us.  Now can some admin shut this down....Hey McGruff disparage me in some horribly inappropriate way so this thing is put out of its' misery.

So the OP Moses had his issue resolved? I’ve been away from the board for a while and just checked Moses comments, his last one was at 11.06AM (EST) and there was no reference of his issue being resolved. Does he have another ID here? You spoke on the phone with him?

I am not sure why there is victim blaming here and why the heck you want to shut this down. And why you are misrepresenting facts (day and a half, it’s not, it’s just the first day that got reject notices). And minimizing the number of members impacted (it’s at least Moses, Gonzo, and two others who posted here, Gonzo is not the only one).

At the very least all members deserve an explanation why low priority picks are beating higher priority picks in isolated cases (as far as we know - We don’t know how many members don’t post here or don’t want to go public with a complaint). 10c could admit the odds are wrong, but that does not seem to be case here.

This could have been solved with an ACCURATE email if there was some sort of processing issue. But it should be statistically impossible for a low priority pick to beat a higher priority one. ALL customers deserve transparency.
    This has been tough to follow all day, but for what it’s worth, at least a couple of these guys with the “issue” later came to find that when they went in to “redo” their requests, they didn’t fully understand the process and didn’t re-add their previous shows. Not sure if you were still checking in when that was discussed. So for at least a couple, it was unfortunately “user error” which sucks. 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    hey JD, as of about 1.30 there was one who admitted they forgot to resubmit both of their picks so at least one of their possible errors still seemed valid as of then.

just now someone for Oakland reported the same thing happened to them. Priority four getting notified before priority one. I doubt they got a reject letter, but notifying lower priority picks over higher priority picks should not happen?
  • hey JD, as of about 1.30 there was one who admitted they forgot to resubmit both of their picks so at least one of their possible errors still seemed valid as of then.

just now someone for Oakland reported the same thing happened to them. Priority four getting notified before priority one. I doubt they got a reject letter, but notifying lower priority picks over higher priority picks should not happen?
    Hey bud, my mistake for jumping in here. You can always read through the thread to catch. Pretty sure a second person came forward and said they made the same “redo” mistake. Not saying the system maybe didn’t fuck up. All I’m saying is user error is also a possibility in some cases. 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    Lerxst1992:.."The rules of the lottery draw are supposed to be by the priority we assign the pick. They should take everybody’s first pick for a show and only look at that pick for everyone before going to anybody’s second pick. What a few fans are saying happened should be impossible"

I agree, but doesn't appear the actual results are reflecting this.

I think when posed with the question, the response will be, 'it's a lottery".  

We as fans don't know the number of tickets available, the number of requests or priority numbers.  there is really a minimum amount of information to try and determine which shows will be more likely to be drawn and not.  Furthermore some of the requests numbers would change just minutes prior to closing the window of registering for tickets.  

just trying to help, add perspective, FWIW
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    hey JD, as of about 1.30 there was one who admitted they forgot to resubmit both of their picks so at least one of their possible errors still seemed valid as of then.

That could simply be an issue with delivery of emails, until that person gets a rejection, there may not be a problem.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • You cannot deny me! 

But they did both LA shows:(
  • You cannot deny me! 

GA?
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Posts: 576
    edited January 2020
    Wait what did I miss ? 
  • fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    I didn't won my tickets in Europe either. In the end I realized that even though I followed all the directions, credit card number etc. For some reason there was a glitch and my options didn'n't go through. And I was too dumb to check if I got an email confirmation that stated that I entered the lottery. (And it would have been first concert with my son.) It happens. Talk to fans and you truly start to realize we help one another here.
  • Wait what did I miss ? 
    Mostly a whole bunch of people who think math and instructions are hard. And horsey sauce.
  • How did it take @buck502000 so long to throw his hatred down today ? 
  • People think this is bad wait till Baltimore and nyc snubs start rolling in!! Man it’s gonna get ugly for us on the east coast really soon.

Any word on when Balt and NYC are being drawled ? 
  • People think this is bad wait till Baltimore and nyc snubs start rolling in!! Man it’s gonna get ugly for us on the east coast really soon.

Tomorrow.
    Jan 18th - Baltimore, New York, Nashville, St. Louis
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    People think this is bad wait till Baltimore and nyc snubs start rolling in!! Man it’s gonna get ugly for us on the east coast really soon.

It's going to be ugly. Hopefully some people are distracted by football
  • pulling69pulling69 Posts: 983
    People think this is bad wait till Baltimore and nyc snubs start rolling in!! Man it’s gonna get ugly for us on the east coast really soon.

Tomorrow.
    Jan 18th - Baltimore, New York, Nashville, St. Louis

Shit gets real
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    In case anyone is left following this thread and was nervous about the original post and all of the speculation about mismatches and inconsistencies in their submission, here is my experience. I got confirmed for LA 1/2. 

Name of 10C / TM account match?: Yes
    TM account have First and Last Name: Yes
    10C email / TM email match?: No
    10C account name / Credit card account name match?: No
    # of ticket request submissions?: 1

Maybe this helps some folks waiting out the lottery and worrying about these details. Good luck everyone. 

At this point, everyone has moved on from tickets to the unknown regions of Crazytown.

Hands down one of the greatest days on these forums in a very long time!

Awesome job everyone!!!
    :clap:
  • Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    ecdanc said:
    Gonzo1977 said:
    Gonzo1977 said:
    Gonzo1977 said:

Regardless, still a bit strange to get shut out of 1 Canadian show when others are getting confirmed for all 4 Canadian shows.

Enjoy your shows..I'm sure I'll eventually get my tickets through Ticketmaster and all will be good.

If not, I'll catch them on the next album tour ...7 years from now... when a whole new ticketing system is in place.

Good luck and I hope you secure tickets. Still curious though...what did you submit for?  GA?  And do you think older 10c numbers should get priority over newer members? 
    Submitted for Toronto & Hamilton - both for Best Available. Odds showed 99% chance. I know it's not a popular opinion on here...but yeah seniority should  give you a leg up on newer members ; especially if newer members are getting confirmed for 4 Canadian shows when I can't even get confirmed for 1 home town show. Makes zero sense to me.  
    Thanks for responding. If you didn’t make a mistake in the process you are only 1 of 2 people that has happened to
    Guess I'm in the 1% then because I know there wasn't a mistake. Whatever, I'll get there.
    Says the guy who had literally no idea how any of this works until today...
    Dude....go dry hump your tickets.

I tried to get tickets and obviously got shut out. Not because I "litterally didn't know how it all worked"...but a fluke. Whatever, I'm over it. 

I'll get tickets through Ticketmaster....and you'll still be a dick.

• i got idi got id Posts: 867
    Didn’t see this posted before, but this is from the email confirming entry...

Ten Club and Ticketmaster are working closely to ensure the fan club ticket request process remains the same as in years past; these odds follow the same logic and rules that have always governed Ten Club ticketing.
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,347
    NYC draws tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG Fenway 9.15.24 Fenway 9.17.24
  • I’m curious if we’ve heard anything from the OP on this situation recently. I feel like he/she hasn’t posted anything in a while. Perhaps there was a mistake with the lotto submission after all. 
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • Gonzo1977 said:
    ecdanc said:
    Gonzo1977 said:
    Gonzo1977 said:
    Gonzo1977 said:

Says the guy who had literally no idea how any of this works until today...
    Dude....go dry hump your tickets.

I tried to get tickets and obviously got shut out. Not because I "litterally didn't know how it all worked"...but a fluke. Whatever, I'm over it. 

I'll get tickets through Ticketmaster....and you'll still be a dick.

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Didn’t read all the comments but just heard this theory 

they picked GA first
    then they picked reserved seats
    then they picked best available 

obviously we don’t know but the 99% definitely doesn’t mean the same as it did in the past? 

• CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,347
    I also would like to thank the 10c member that pointed out that their Ticketmaster account information had their whole name in the first name field and no last name. When I checked my TM account that is how mine was somehow so I was able to fix it. Only put in for MSG best available. Looking forward to tomorrow!
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG Fenway 9.15.24 Fenway 9.17.24
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Didn’t read all the comments but just heard this theory 

they picked GA first
    then they picked reserved seats
    then they picked best available 

obviously we don’t know but the 99% definitely doesn’t mean the same as it did in the past? 

TM said they were picking by pod.

The went priority by priority...
    Everyone who had Denver 1st priority would get put in one pod.
    They would draw names one by one. If person chose GA would get GA. Reserved would get reserved. Best would get GA, if available, if not Reserved.
    This would get repeated until either all tickets were gone, or they moved on to the next priority level.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,979
    Damn. Just checked my TM profile.  First name only.  I just changed it.  My show, St. Louis, draw tomorrow.  Am I OK, now?
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • You cannot deny me! 

GA?
    Yes. I should have read the message better. I would have put Reserved too as an option. As long as I get in- I’ll be happy.  
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    OnWis97 said:
    Damn. Just checked my TM profile.  First name only.  I just changed it.  My show, St. Louis, draw tomorrow.  Am I OK, now?
    You should be fine. I caught the same thing and fixed it this morning and won 5 shows. 
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549

Saturday! Brace for impact.

Baltimore is my only ticket request, but I’ll be as fascinated to see how folks take their Ls as I will be to find out whether I get selected or not.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • I would just like to say that the funniest, most ironic thing I read in this entire thread of some smart and some not so smart posts was the person who complained about being shut out despite entering properly for Toronto, Ottawa and MONTRÉAL.

Other than that, I would like to say the person who never heard of Timmies should have all Canadian tickets revoked :)
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,645
    Sucks this happened. I entered my first choice as a reserved pair for my wife and I, and second choice as a single GA for me at another show. Only after reading in another thread about 1st and 2nd choice did I check. The order entered had nothing to do with priority. I had go back and resubmit, physically dragging the show I wanted into the first priority slot. Luckily I caught this and won a pair for my wife and I as 1st priority. I didn’t see anywhere the first time about a drag and drop to move shows into the desired order.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23