Shut out once again. Ten Club, I would like an explanation

Comments

• Do we know whether the credit card payment is being processed by Ticketmaster or by the Ten Club? I would think TM, but asking just for the sake of knowing. 
    TicketsToday
    03/20/94 - Ann Arbor
    09/22/96 - Toledo
    10/16/14 - Detroit
    09/26/21 - Dana Point
    10/01/21 - Dana Point
    10/02/21 - Dana Point
    05/06/22 - Los Angeles
    05/07/22 - Los Angeles 
    07/03/22 - Stockholm
    07/05/22 - Copenhagen
    09/08/22 - Toronto 
    09/16/22 - Nashville
    09/18/22 - St. Louis
    09/20/22 - OKC
    09/05/23 - Chicago 
    09/07/23 - Chicago 
    05/16/24 - Vegas
    05/18/24 - Vegas
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Let's be honest, Ticketmaster has every name, address and credit card number you have ever used with them on file.
    Let's also be honest, if any of those aren't showing up in your account it is because Ticketmaster stole your identity and GA tickets, used both in a human trafficking scheme, and you are likely wanted for questioning on multiple continents. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    moses-i said:

There's no way GA was 99% at the time the lottery closed.  
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    PB11041 said:
    RP123663 said:
    PB11041 said:
    RP123663 said:
    Someone posted in the other thread they won Denver and didn’t have last name on tm account
    And even that I think has been an overreaction.  When you log into TM it always just says your first name.  Your last name is still on the account though.  You literally cannot create an account or purchase/sell tickets on that site with only a first name.
    That is demonstrably false, I had no last name on my account until this morning and bought tickets for 7 years!   It may have no baring on winning and losing but why take the chance.
    So you bought tickets with a credit card online without a last name?  I call b.s.   Your last name is on the account somewhere, even if it doesn't show up on your main page.
    You can use any credit card and enter and delete multiple, as long as it is a working card they would not reject payment, none of that data draws into your profile.  Even for the PJ tickets an entirely separate payment page came up, could not use the cards on file had to enter a card during ordering.
    Do we know whether the credit card payment is being processed by Ticketmaster or by the Ten Club? I would think TM, but asking just for the sake of knowing. 
    don't know, all I was doing here is making the point that while I had credit cards on file with TM, none of that goes back into the user profile. basically given they said the accounts names should match, there is no reason to not by safe and add the name to the profile.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• PB11041 said:

Do we know whether the credit card payment is being processed by Ticketmaster or by the Ten Club? I would think TM, but asking just for the sake of knowing. 
    don't know, all I was doing here is making the point that while I had credit cards on file with TM, none of that goes back into the user profile. basically given they said the accounts names should match, there is no reason to not by safe and add the name to the profile.  
    The Authorization on my card is from TicketsToday**PearlJam and it's out of Virginia 
    03/20/94 - Ann Arbor
    09/22/96 - Toledo
    10/16/14 - Detroit
    09/26/21 - Dana Point
    10/01/21 - Dana Point
    10/02/21 - Dana Point
    05/06/22 - Los Angeles
    05/07/22 - Los Angeles 
    07/03/22 - Stockholm
    07/05/22 - Copenhagen
    09/08/22 - Toronto 
    09/16/22 - Nashville
    09/18/22 - St. Louis
    09/20/22 - OKC
    09/05/23 - Chicago 
    09/07/23 - Chicago 
    05/16/24 - Vegas
    05/18/24 - Vegas
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,640
    Someone posted in the other thread they won Denver and didn’t have last name on tm account
    I won Toronto and not only was I missing the last name, but the zip code was wrong. I checked this am after all the hubbub 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• For folks hearing back on tickets this far...are those emails going to your 10c email account? 
    Went to my ticketmaster account email......
    Same here. Just got my confirmation for Denver. Thanks. 
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    Stop worrying about the TM last name not showing up in your account. It’s not an issue. Many have posted they won without it 
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    RS151862 said:
    I won Toronto and not only was I missing the last name, but the zip code was wrong. I checked this am after all the hubbub 
    This is the type of information that is helpful.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• I don't think anything needs addressed, it's the luck of the draw. I'm sorry but you can't have the expectation that you will win tickets in every pre-sale.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
    2024 – Dublin, Manchester, Wrigley I & II, NYC I & II
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    mrussel1 said:
    moses-i said:

Correct, those were just the odds when their picks were submitted.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Just got off the phone with TM customer service - I wanted to know if I changed the name on my account to Stone's Mom before the MSG drawing would that help my chances. She hung up on me, very rude.
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    do we know whether the name on the credit card has to match the name on the 10c/TM account?
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    JimmyV said:
    Let's be honest, Ticketmaster has every name, address and credit card number you have ever used with them on file.
    Let's also be honest, if any of those aren't showing up in your account it is because Ticketmaster stole your identity and GA tickets, used both in a human trafficking scheme, and you are likely wanted for questioning on multiple continents. 
    Exactly.  If you didn’t give it to them, then Facebook, Twitter, google, or someone else sold it to them.  And when there’s a security breech at TM, everyone’s gonna wish their information wasn’t correct...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188

For folks hearing back on tickets this far...are those emails going to your 10c email account? 
    Went to my ticketmaster account email......
    Same here. Just got my confirmation for Denver. Thanks. 
    Great!  Thanks for the update, slowly starting to feel better...
  • Lukin19Lukin19 Posts: 508
    McJuicy said:
    do we know whether the name on the credit card has to match the name on the 10c/TM account?
    I used my wife’s CC no issue scoring tix for the Canadian dates 
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    Lukin19 said:
    McJuicy said:
    With her permission, of course....
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    I put the wrong eye color in my profile. Do you think I will be ok? Please help 
  • Lukin19Lukin19 Posts: 508
    dankind said:
    Lukin19 said:
    McJuicy said:
    Haha. She maxed mine out over the holidays.
    I had to return the favour 
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    Response from TM (not from 10C YET):

Thank you for contacting Ten Club's Ticketmaster Presale Support. We are happy to assist you.

As long as the email you used for the request is the same as the one for both your Ticketmaster account and your Ten Club membership, then there wouldn't be any problems.

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know. Have a great day!

Thank You,
    Edgar J.
    Ten Club's Ticketmaster Presale Support  

Hilarious - now it appears email is important even though it clearly states in the rules names need to match.  Hilarious!

Like I suggested three times on here, it was clear they thought twice about trying to match on names, given that it didn't ask you to put your 10C Full Name in on the form, yet it did ask you to put in your 10C Email Address. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Lukin19 said:
    dankind said:
    Lukin19 said:
    McJuicy said:
    Haha. She maxed mine out over the holidays.
    I had to return the favour 
    True love is a beautiful thing. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • stromseth said:
    I contacted TM support and they didn't seem sure of their answer (they said something similar to the above).

I contacted 10C support and they confirmed it was only name (NOT email address).
    If that's true it is a very unusual unique identifier to use, as a name is so easy to misspell (or it can be written in several different ways).
    An email address or a phone number is an unique identifier in many, many databases.
    It would also mean that I'm f*cked, since my last name in my 10c profile has a scandinavian ø (o with a dash) and Ticketmaster U.S don't allow that.
    As many already have pointed out, ticketmaster does not match your name. It does not matter if your name is there or not, or if it is spelled differently at 10c vs Ticketmaster.
    What matters is that your e-mail address matches with your 10c profile (which it had to do for you to be able to add a request?), that your billing address matches the file at the bank and that you have sufficient funds on your card.

I understand that a lot of people are very stressed and/or disappointed and are trying to come up with an explanation for why this and that, but speculations are only leading to one thing: More stress and anxiety, also for others than yourself.

Ten Club support at ticketmaster wrote this to me just av few minutes ago:

Regarding your concern about the spelling on your last name, I investigate a little bit more for you and actually no, it would not affect the spelling of last name, (the o with the dash) most importantly is the email spelled correctly, which we have, billing address matching with file on bank and funds available on your card.

So. Those of you who are still waiting: Hang in there!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    mrussel1 said:
    moses-i said:

It wasn't, was at 32%, however reserved remained at 99%, so moses not getting any tix for either show when he chose Best Available is still unexplained.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    I don't think anything needs addressed, it's the luck of the draw. I'm sorry but you can't have the expectation that you will win tickets in every pre-sale.
    Not really. WHen people are winning 3rd and 4th pics your first is a guarantee. 
    No one was "shut out" due to high demand. There was something wrong with processing the account. Could even be declined CC due to out of country sale, who knows.
    Poncier said:
    mrussel1 said:
    moses-i said:

It wasn't, was at 32%, however reserved remained at 99%, so moses not getting any tix for either show when he chose Best Available is still unexplained.
    Correct. But his is the only anomaly we know of. The percentages listed are from when the fan submitted...not the final number
  • mrussel1 said:
    moses-i said:

Am I correct that this is the only case we know of where someone claims to have selected BA for a show and not get selected? And the screengrab is when GA odds were 99% so would’ve been submitted shortly after the lotto opened. Are we absolutely sure moses-i didn’t re-submit their requests as GA only? 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,192
    stawamus said:
    mrussel1 said:
    moses-i said:

Am I correct that this is the only case we know of where someone claims to have selected BA for a show and not get selected? And the screengrab is when GA odds were 99% so would’ve been submitted shortly after the lotto opened. Are we absolutely sure moses-i didn’t re-submit their requests as GA only? 
    Yes, this is the only case thus far so it seems like there's more going on
    stawamus said:
    mrussel1 said:
    moses-i said:

Yes his is the only case that I’ve seen. I don’t think anybody knows for sure if he re-submitted 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    stawamus said:
    mrussel1 said:
    moses-i said:

He indicated he did not

This is the challenge when a thread gets big. Ppl check in and assume the same things over and over. They want the easy explanation. And it's impossible to read thru hundreds of comments 

Potentially 3 fans with this issue. One who forgot to resubmit one show, but lost on their other show that was resubmitted to fans using a lower priority. Also, all BA tix outside of Bal and NY are 99% odds.
  • cmcardcmcard Posts: 86
    nicknyr15 said:
    I put the wrong eye color in my profile. Do you think I will be ok? Please help 

Call TM and either Stone or Jeff ASAP.