Spring Tour Panicky Questions

Comments

• AmandaTAmandaT Posts: 22
    JimmyV said:
    And...I just updated my TM name just in case.  :s
    I did the same. I think (and hope!) that's going work 
  • leddeadleddead Posts: 158
    vinnie7 said:
    I got the confirmation email but didn't see $1 hold on my account.  Is everyone that is getting the confirmation email seeing the $1 hold?

I am in the same boat as you.  Received confirmation email, but have not seen $1 hold.
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    This doesn't sound right...I emailed the 10c TM support to ask if I could use a Visa gift card or prepaid debit card and they replied back with this.  Is this right?

Thank you for contacting Ten Club's Presale Support. I am happy to address your concerns.

Now in regards to your inquiry, your must use the card that was registered in your Ten Club's membership. If you use a gift card or a card not associated in your membership, the request will not be valid. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Have a great day!

Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
    This doesn't sound right...I emailed the 10c TM support to ask if I could use a Visa gift card or prepaid debit card and they replied back with this.  Is this right?

Thank you for contacting Ten Club's Presale Support. I am happy to address your concerns.

Now in regards to your inquiry, your must use the card that was registered in your Ten Club's membership. If you use a gift card or a card not associated in your membership, the request will not be valid. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Have a great day!

Wha? This is going to trip so many people up if true!
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,193

I would understand if you couldn't use a gift card or prepaid debit card but the rest of that is weird
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    I've asked this in two other threads and it just gets lost in the madness
    Quick question - do they still do the lottery for reserved tickets where you can get 1st/2nd or 9th/10th row, regardless of #?

Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    jets521 said:
    Quick question - do they still do the lottery for reserved tickets where you can get 1st/2nd or 9th/10th row, regardless of #?

No, not at shows where there is GA.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    I think you are ok if you dont have the $1 hold. 

If you lost the email with your access code, log into pearljam.com and go to this link.....your code should be there under "North America Presale Info"

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/my-tickets
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    edited January 2020
    Just to be safe phoned American Express and advised them of the potential charge and that it’s not fraud. Reached a call centre in the Philippines and after I mentioned the merchant name would be TicketsToday*Pearl Jam the agent got all excited and said “Pearl Jam! I remember the song Black!”

To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    JimmyV said:
    jets521 said:

No, not at shows where there is GA.
    Got it - that makes sense. Thanks for answering!
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    edited January 2020
    I thought I read that my credit card will get charged $1 when I enter the lotto. I got a confirmation email. but my CC was not charged. Has that been the case for everyone else? Just paranoid I entered in a wrong number or something and if I win it won't go through.

*Just saw someone asked the same question. But would like more assurance.... Has anyone been charged the $1?
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • vinnie7vinnie7 Posts: 18
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I think you are ok if you dont have the $1 hold. 

If you lost the email with your access code, log into pearljam.com and go to this link.....your code should be there under "North America Presale Info"

ok thanks!
    mace1229 said:
    I thought I read that my credit card will get charged $1 when I enter the lotto. I got a confirmation email. but my CC was not charged. Has that been the case for everyone else? Just paranoid I entered in a wrong number or something and if I win it won't go through.
    I also got the email but not $1 charge. Wondering if it's because I used a debit card and not a credit card?
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,193
    edited January 2020
    mace1229 said:
    Not everyone gets the charge. If you have a confirmation email, you're good. 
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    mace1229 said:
    No $1 charge on my account. Hopefully, that doesn't mean anything. I mean, I did get the confirmation email. 
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    I'm not sure we have seen anyone get charged the $1.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    AmandaT said:
    mace1229 said:
    I also got the email but not $1 charge. Wondering if it's because I used a debit card and not a credit card?
    I used a credit card and didnt get the $1 hold.  Not everyone will get the hold. You should be fine if you dont have the $1 hold on there, but you have the confirmation. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • gatorjamgatorjam Posts: 187
    jets521 said:

I miss that, I got 9th row for Philadelphia and it was awesome.
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • booboolisciousboobooliscious Hebron, KY Posts: 263
    Does anyone know how the buy-side of the Fan-to-Fan Face Value Exchange will work? I understand the face value part. I understand the part that we'll be able to sell them if we can't use them. And from the Ticketmaster dude's response to Rob's question on the Faithful Forum, I understand that 10C and Non-10C members will be able to purchase. But how is the purchase arranged? Do we have to find a buyer (If I can't use mine and I want to sell them to a friend , can I)? Do we post them in the exchange, and buyers can snag them kinda like I can go snag available tickets for any event on Stubhub? Or, will potential buyers enter themselves in some kind of queue so that if and when tickets come available, people that lined up first will get the first opportunity to buy? 

If this is answered in another thread or FAQ somewhere, I apologize, and would appreciate any guidance.
  • Does anyone know how the buy-side of the Fan-to-Fan Face Value Exchange will work? I understand the face value part. I understand the part that we'll be able to sell them if we can't use them. And from the Ticketmaster dude's response to Rob's question on the Faithful Forum, I understand that 10C and Non-10C members will be able to purchase. But how is the purchase arranged? Do we have to find a buyer (If I can't use mine and I want to sell them to a friend , can I)? Do we post them in the exchange, and buyers can snag them kinda like I can go snag available tickets for any event on Stubhub? Or, will potential buyers enter themselves in some kind of queue so that if and when tickets come available, people that lined up first will get the first opportunity to buy? 

If this is answered in another thread or FAQ somewhere, I apologize, and would appreciate any guidance.
    Most likely the purchase will be anonymous, you put your tickets in the fan to fan exchange, then someone buys them
  • jstu39jstu39 Posts: 145

This concerns me too. I have a different credit card on my Ten Club account than my Ticketmaster account. Which do I use?

I entered the lottery received the email but no $1 authorization. If I win the lottery and the credit card doesn't match one system or the other I will be frustrated. The credit card is good. That should be all that matters. 
    If I’m reading things correctly: if you saw the confirmation message on your screen and/or you received a confirmation email for your entry your CC was valid at the time you entered it. I fumbled the postal code initially and received an error message on the screen but after the correction received confirmation. The system it appears went ahead with a blind $1 authorization which will drop off and won’t be visible.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    100 Pacer said:
    If I’m reading things correctly: if you saw the confirmation message on your screen and/or you received a confirmation email for your entry your CC was valid at the time you entered it. I fumbled the postal code initially and received an error message on the screen but after the correction received confirmation. The system it appears went ahead with a blind $1 authorization which will drop off and won’t be visible.
    Thats all I am seeing too and hope once they charge the card its good to go. In the past 10 club has reached out to us with a payment issue if we won tickets. I do not expect the same type of service from these guys so I want to make sure I have it all correct. 
    edited January 2020
    PJNB said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Thats all I am seeing too and hope once they charge the card its good to go. In the past 10 club has reached out to us with a payment issue if we won tickets. I do not expect the same type of service from these guys so I want to make sure I have it all correct. 
    Actually they stated if you’re selected but your CC is declined they’ll contact you.

• euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Hello,
    Yahoo deleted ALL of my emails, including the one with my PJ code. I’m trying to take my 11 y.o. daughter to her first PJ show and would really like to be seated among other PJ fans and 10 club members. It really makes the experience so much better. I’ve emailed PJ and haven’t gotten a response yet. Lottery closes tonight and I’m worried. Any advice? 
    You ticket code is on your my ticket page so no need for the email:

• I'm not sure where my original post is in this thread, but I reached out to TM about the fact that my TM and 10C email addresses didn't match. They advised that they SHOULD match to ensure a smooth transaction.

I've since updated my 10C address, and reached out to tickets@pearljam.com to advise of the change. Hope this doesn't somehow screw me over...
  • I'm not sure where my original post is in this thread, but I reached out to TM about the fact that my TM and 10C email addresses didn't match. They advised that they SHOULD match to ensure a smooth transaction.

I've since updated my 10C address, and reached out to tickets@pearljam.com to advise of the change. Hope this doesn't somehow screw me over...
    My 10C and TM email addresses don't match - I'm 100% certain that the folks answering these calls at TM literally have no clue as to the "correct" answer as are simply telling you that.  Same thing with the comment above that your 10C credit card & TM credit card should match - there's literally zero logical reason why that would have to be the case.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    euchrid said:
    Hello,
    Yahoo deleted ALL of my emails, including the one with my PJ code. I’m trying to take my 11 y.o. daughter to her first PJ show and would really like to be seated among other PJ fans and 10 club members. It really makes the experience so much better. I’ve emailed PJ and haven’t gotten a response yet. Lottery closes tonight and I’m worried. Any advice? 
    You ticket code is on your my ticket page so no need for the email:

and I feel need to ask again how come it says on that "my tickets" pg that I havent entered for any draw , when i did the first day? Will it or is it supposed to? 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Actually they stated if you’re selected but your CC is declined they’ll contact you.
    Nice!
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    I'm not sure where my original post is in this thread, but I reached out to TM about the fact that my TM and 10C email addresses didn't match. They advised that they SHOULD match to ensure a smooth transaction.

My 10C and TM email addresses don't match - I'm 100% certain that the folks answering these calls at TM literally have no clue as to the "correct" answer as are simply telling you that.  Same thing with the comment above that your 10C credit card & TM credit card should match - there's literally zero logical reason why that would have to be the case.
    Agree. Your 10 club presale number, and your name, should be good enough for their matching.