Spring Tour Panicky Questions

Comments

• I'm not sure where my original post is in this thread, but I reached out to TM about the fact that my TM and 10C email addresses didn't match. They advised that they SHOULD match to ensure a smooth transaction.

I've since updated my 10C address, and reached out to tickets@pearljam.com to advise of the change. Hope this doesn't somehow screw me over...
    My 10C and TM email addresses don't match - I'm 100% certain that the folks answering these calls at TM literally have no clue as to the "correct" answer as are simply telling you that.  Same thing with the comment above that your 10C credit card & TM credit card should match - there's literally zero logical reason why that would have to be the case.
    That's kinda my thought as well. That said, my 10C email was a very old one, so it was due for an update anyway. But... now it won't match my original 10C email address from when I received the pre-sale code.

Ah, technology. Wonderful when it works...
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    Can’t read through whole board for an answer.   Does anybody know if you can change your order to add a show if it’s already been submitted? 
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    NEweather said:
    euchrid said:
    Hello,
    Yahoo deleted ALL of my emails, including the one with my PJ code. I’m trying to take my 11 y.o. daughter to her first PJ show and would really like to be seated among other PJ fans and 10 club members. It really makes the experience so much better. I’ve emailed PJ and haven’t gotten a response yet. Lottery closes tonight and I’m worried. Any advice? 
    You ticket code is on your my ticket page so no need for the email:

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/my-tickets

and I feel need to ask again how come it says on that "my tickets" pg that I havent entered for any draw , when i did the first day? Will it or is it supposed to? 
    Does your ten club email match the email on your TicketMaster account? Perhaps as @djbrothers mentioned that might be the issue? 
  • NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    euchrid said:
    NEweather said:
    euchrid said:
    Hello,
    Yahoo deleted ALL of my emails, including the one with my PJ code. I’m trying to take my 11 y.o. daughter to her first PJ show and would really like to be seated among other PJ fans and 10 club members. It really makes the experience so much better. I’ve emailed PJ and haven’t gotten a response yet. Lottery closes tonight and I’m worried. Any advice? 

and I feel need to ask again how come it says on that "my tickets" pg that I havent entered for any draw , when i did the first day? Will it or is it supposed to? 
    Does your ten club email match the email on your TicketMaster account? Perhaps as @djbrothers mentioned that might be the issue? 
    my email, name and pay method match both places. The Ticketstoday person I spoke w/by phone said they had my bids, and matched the receipt# my bid generated after person verified I was the person of the account-but this was all on the first day-Thankyou for response.
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    Can’t read through whole board for an answer.   Does anybody know if you can change your order to add a show if it’s already been submitted? 
    Yes - just go submit a new request, including all of your shows you want.
    The system only accepts your most recent entry
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    jets521 said:
    Yes - just go submit a new request, including all of your shows you want.
    The system only accepts your most recent entry
    Thank you
  • EugeneEugene Posts: 124
    This doesn't sound right...I emailed the 10c TM support to ask if I could use a Visa gift card or prepaid debit card and they replied back with this.  Is this right?

Thank you for contacting Ten Club's Presale Support. I am happy to address your concerns.

Now in regards to your inquiry, your must use the card that was registered in your Ten Club's membership. If you use a gift card or a card not associated in your membership, the request will not be valid. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Have a great day!

This is saying you can’t use someone else’s card but here it says you can. I’m panicking now because I used my girlfriends card 
  • euchrid said:
    NEweather said:
    euchrid said:
    Hello,

My Tickets won't update - it just shows your presale code. All ticket choices are done through TM, and then an email is sent confirming the choices.

I never had any issues - got my code, did my picks, etc. But contacted TM and they had me worried, so I changed my 10C email just to be safe.

New email is showing up on my My Tickets page, alongside my presale code, so I think all is well now.

Man, talk about stressful.
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    Eugene said:
    This doesn't sound right...I emailed the 10c TM support to ask if I could use a Visa gift card or prepaid debit card and they replied back with this.  Is this right?

Thank you for contacting Ten Club's Presale Support. I am happy to address your concerns.

Now in regards to your inquiry, your must use the card that was registered in your Ten Club's membership. If you use a gift card or a card not associated in your membership, the request will not be valid. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Have a great day!

This is saying you can’t use someone else’s card but here it says you can. I’m panicking now because I used my girlfriends card 
    Yea I’m pretty sure the person who emailed me and said that had no idea what they were talking about. I wouldn’t worry. It’s frustrating though that we are getting misinformation on easy questions. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • oo712oo712 Posts: 28
    edited January 2020
    Ok can someone give me advice to what they would do in my situation. Going to both LA shows and the second Oakland show. Both LA shows its just me and one other person. Oakland show there is 4 of us. I want to be in the pit. My ten club number is pretty high because I just joined last year. So I'm thinking put in first LA show as my number 1 best available. Oakland show GA only as my number 2 and then the second LA show as my 3rd choice. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Post edited by oo712 on
    euchrid said:
    NEweather said:
    euchrid said:
    Hello,

My Tickets won't update - it just shows your presale code. All ticket choices are done through TM, and then an email is sent confirming the choices.

I never had any issues - got my code, did my picks, etc. But contacted TM and they had me worried, so I changed my 10C email just to be safe.

New email is showing up on my My Tickets page, alongside my presale code, so I think all is well now.

I read ya about the "stressful"- I'm kinda tired frm other sleep disturbance stuff-so when I see under "My Tickets"  below the other stuff it says I haven't entered for any - it's because it. That page hasnt reloaded?  I'm also not that IT savvy-or confident - Sorry folks-not tryin' to be worried-walrus: the Best of blessings and luck to you all-and thanks for the care and support!
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Posts: 1,716
    JimmyV said:
    Hello,
    Log into PearlJam.com and go to the My Tickets section. My code is visible there. Yours should be too. 
    Thank you so much!!! It worked!  :)
  • Wait--- So i need to use the same credit card that I use for 10C billing?
  • NEweather said:
    euchrid said:
    NEweather said:
    euchrid said:
    Hello,

I read ya about the "stressful"- I'm kinda tired frm other sleep disturbance stuff-so when I see under "My Tickets"  below the other stuff it says I haven't entered for any - it's because it. That page hasnt reloaded?  I'm also not that IT savvy-or confident - Sorry folks-not tryin' to be worried-walrus: the Best of blessings and luck to you all-and thanks for the care and support!
    This pre-sale isn't run by 10C, it's run by Ticketmaster. So your choice of tickets won't appear there - you'll get an email from TicketsToday (or something along those lines) once you've successfully entered.

Not sure what it'll look like once names are drawn - guess we'll find out in the coming days!
    Wait--- So i need to use the same credit card that I use for 10C billing?
    According to Pearl Jam no. I didn’t for home shows so I don’t see why it would change now especially when it still says it in the rules
    edited January 2020
    Eugene said:
    Wait--- So i need to use the same credit card that I use for 10C billing?
    According to Pearl Jam no. I didn’t for home shows so I don’t see why it would change now especially when it still says it in the rules
    When I was told they needed to match by the 10c TM support email address, I replied asking them to confirm. They are sticking to their claim. I don’t buy it. 

Thank you for getting back with us. We are happy to address your concerns. If you are able to update the card on your membership account then that will work. We cannot guarantee a gift card can be entered for your membership account. The card used to submit your request must match the card on your membership account. 

Please feel free to contact us with any questions. 
    Have a nice day.

Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • chainchain Posts: 336
    Eugene said:

Yea I’m pretty sure the person who emailed me and said that had no idea what they were talking about. I wouldn’t worry. It’s frustrating though that we are getting misinformation on easy questions. 
    Ten Club responded to me... my GF is buying my tickets for my birthday... so its her credit card...  "The Card used does not need to match the name on the account."

From Maggie H, Ten Club's Ticketmaster Presale Support
    Toronto 96-09-21 / Montreal 98-08-20
    Barrie 98-08-22 / Montreal 00-10-04 / Montreal 03-06-29
    Montreal 05-09-15 / Quebec 05-09-20 / Montreal 11-09-07
    Worcester 13-10-15 / Denver 14-10-22 / Quebec 16-05-05
    Ottawa 16-05-08 / Ottawa 20-03-20 / Quebec 20-03-22
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    edited January 2020
    Eugene said:

Folks - as terrible as this is to say... we're calling people whose #1 objective is to get you off the phone & move onto the next caller.  Something as simple as this is hard to get a correct answer on.

You're fine - as long as you use a viable credit card.  Tickets will only be passed to the 10c member whose account purchased them.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

chain said:
    Eugene said:

Ten Club responded to me... my GF is buying my tickets for my birthday... so its her credit card...  "The Card used does not need to match the name on the account."

Maggie and Krystal need to get their answers straight haha. It’s pathetic how much misinformation is given. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    100 Pacer said:
    If I’m reading things correctly: if you saw the confirmation message on your screen and/or you received a confirmation email for your entry your CC was valid at the time you entered it. I fumbled the postal code initially and received an error message on the screen but after the correction received confirmation. The system it appears went ahead with a blind $1 authorization which will drop off and won’t be visible.
    Thats all I am seeing too and hope once they charge the card its good to go. In the past 10 club has reached out to us with a payment issue if we won tickets. I do not expect the same type of service from these guys so I want to make sure I have it all correct. 
    Actually they stated if you’re selected but your CC is declined they’ll contact you.
    I saw that too. But in the same section it also said if your payment doesn't go through they will move on to the next winner. SO I took that as in they'll contact you by saying "Sorry, you won but we couldn't process payment. No soup for you!"
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    mace1229 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    100 Pacer said:
    If I’m reading things correctly: if you saw the confirmation message on your screen and/or you received a confirmation email for your entry your CC was valid at the time you entered it. I fumbled the postal code initially and received an error message on the screen but after the correction received confirmation. The system it appears went ahead with a blind $1 authorization which will drop off and won’t be visible.
    Thats all I am seeing too and hope once they charge the card its good to go. In the past 10 club has reached out to us with a payment issue if we won tickets. I do not expect the same type of service from these guys so I want to make sure I have it all correct. 
    Actually they stated if you’re selected but your CC is declined they’ll contact you.
    I saw that too. But in the same section it also said if your payment doesn't go through they will move on to the next winner. SO I took that as in they'll contact you by saying "Sorry, you won but we couldn't process payment. No soup for you!"
    mace1229 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    100 Pacer said:
    I feel like they’ll give you a small window of time to reach out and make payment. I think that’s why it’s spread out over 4 days.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    chain said:
    Eugene said:

Thank you for that. Much better hearing it from actual ten club 
  • CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    Here is a phone number for Ten Club/Tickets First support.  The person I spoke with was very helpful.

855 868-4782
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,192
    chain said:
    Eugene said:

Maggie and Krystal need to get their answers straight haha. It’s pathetic how much misinformation is given. 
    As someone who has worked with call centers, you will occasionally get info that is flat out wrong. Over enough phone calls you're just subject to human error, new employees, thick headed old employees, etc.

I once called a state office and the rep gave me info that was completely contrary to their website. Insisted he was right and refused to look at their site when I asked. It's a crazy world.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    CopperTom said:
    Be sure your 10C name matches your Ticketmaster name.  Mine didn't.  Thomas v Tom.  I am going to redo my selections tonight.

Edit.
    cutz said:
    spags010 said:
    amethgr8 said:
    spags010 said:
    @TA243471 For some reason under My Account my name is my profile name (spags010) rather than my real first & last name.  
    @amethgr8 Was the email route helpful?  I actually did just get a response but all they told me was that I had to be an active member.  They didn't initiate steps to change my name.

Thank you both for responding
    when did you join the ten club ?
    [...]
    Thanks Matt,

Thank you for reaching out. If you are eligible - You will want to sign up in the Ticketmaster account with the same name that was in the Pre-Sale announcement email we sent to you. You can edit this on the Ticketmaster site if you already signed up.

We will get your name updated on your 10c account after the presale. Please use the name on the card for billing.

[...]

So, i was able to change my name to where it matches with 10C & TM accounts when i sign in, but the first name is different for the CC. Will that matter?
    Yeah, what happens if the names on 10C and TM are the same but the CC is on a different name? Does "Please use the name on the card for billing" just mean that you can use a CC that is on a different name but you have to use that name then for billing?

Hey stranger>LOL

I got that same response and i asked myself the same question. I was able to go into my TM account and match my first name  with my 10 C account when i login to both, but i have a different first name on my CC. I would only GUESS that it should be good to go, but i'm not sure. 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    JimmyV said:
    And...I just updated my TM name just in case.  :s
    I did too.

Let's HOPE the reason some don't get tickets because of a technically.
      Thankyou again djbrothers and everyone!  
  • Anyone else being forced to reset their Ticketmaster pw?  I haven't received their email to do it.  How long does it take?  
  • Anyone else being forced to reset their Ticketmaster pw?  I haven't received their email to do it.  How long does it take?  

Actually I just received but it doesn't work. Paaaaanicky. Hahaha 
  • NEweather said:

NEweather said:
    NEweather said:
    Well, for some reason my browser triple-quoted you. But you're welcome!

It's a bit of a confusing situation, what with it being a new system. I'm sure all will be fine, and we're making a mountain out of a molehill with our panicky questions (myself included).