Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020
We are excited to announce Pearl Jam’s first leg of North American tour dates!
|March 18||Toronto, ON||Scotiabank Arena|
|March 20||Ottawa, ON||Canadian Tire Centre|
|March 22||Quebec City, QC||Videotron Centre|
|March 24||Hamilton, ON||FirstOntario Centre|
|March 28||Baltimore, MD||Royal Farms Arena|
|March 30||New York, NY||Madison Square Garden|
|April 2||Nashville, TN||Bridgestone Arena|
|April 4||St. Louis, MO||Enterprise Center|
|April 6||Oklahoma City, OK||Chesapeake Energy Arena|
|April 9||Denver, CO||Pepsi Center|
|April 11||Phoenix, AZ||Gila River Arena|
|April 13||San Diego, CA||Viejas Arena|
|April 15 & 16||Los Angeles, CA||The Forum|
|April 18 & 19||Oakland, CA||Oakland Arena|
*All dates subject to change.
In an effort to get more tickets into the hands of Ten Club
members, Pearl Jam has partnered with Ticketmaster for an exclusive
members-only presale through Ticketmaster Ticket Request. The
majority of fans who enter the Ten Club ticket request will get
tickets. This also means that Ten Club seating includes seats farther
back in the venue than in the past.
Eligibility: Only members active as of Sunday, January 12 are eligible to participate in this presale.
The presale ticket request window opens today, January 13 and
closes Wednesday, January 15 at 11:59pm PT. Please take your time and
read all about this new process below. The time you submit your ticket
request has no impact on whether or not your request is confirmed.
How to submit a Ticket Request step-by-step:
Step 1. Go to https://ticketmaster.com/tenclub and click on the country where you’d like to see shows (US and/or Canada). You can enter for both US and Canada shows.
Step 2. On the resulting Ticket Request site, sign in to your Ticketmaster account, or create a new one if you don’t have one. Your name under your Ticketmaster account must match your name under your Ten Club membership account.
Step 3. Enter your unique Ten Club presale code that was emailed to you.
If you’re unable to locate this email, please do a search for [email protected] in your inbox. Do not share your code. Sharing your unique code will result in cancellation of all associated ticket requests, as well as your Ten Club membership.
Step 4. Select the first show you’d like to request tickets for. In the resulting window, select the number of tickets (1 or 2) and desired ticket type (GA PIT, Reserved Seating, or both). You may request both GA and Reserved tickets, but can only possibly be confirmed for one or the other.
Step 5. If you are interested in more than one show, you may continue to add shows. Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page once you are finished selecting shows.
Step 6. If you selected 2 or more shows, you can prioritize your shows by dragging and dropping them into the order you wish.
Step 7. After setting your show priorities, you have the option to add Commemorative Tickets to your Ticket Request.
Step 8. On the Delivery page, read the details about Ticketmaster SafeTix™ mobile tickets, then click “Continue” at the bottom.
Step 9. On the Billing Page, enter the email address associated with your Ten Club membership account, and the cardholder information. Review the “Your Requests” section, then read and check all the required boxes below. Click “Submit” at the bottom.
Step 10. On the Payment window that pops-up, enter your credit card details, then click “Submit.”
Step 11. You will be immediately directed to a page with a summary of your request. You will also receive an email acknowledging your Ticket Request, as well as important rules and details on what to expect next.
Step 12. You are all done. Once the ticket request window has officially closed, no edits can be made. Ticket requests will be confirmed over the course of 4 days; if your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery. You will also receive a text message notifying you that you have been confirmed for tickets.
Ten Club Ticket Options
Ten Club members are no longer required to purchase tickets in pairs for this tour. You may now request a single ticket to the show(s) you want to attend. Requesting a single ticket does NOT change your odds of being confirmed.
GA (General Admission) and Reserved (Seated) Ticket Options:
There is a 2 ticket limit per show. Eligible members may submit a Ticket Request for both GA and Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only possibly be confirmed for one or the other. It is not possible to be confirmed for both GA and Reserved tickets for the same show.
GA (General Admission) Standing Tickets:
These tickets are for standing room only on the floor closest to the stage. Wristbands for the GA Pit will be distributed at a predetermined GA designated door upon entry.
Reserved Seating Tickets:
Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start closest to the stage extending back. In order to accommodate more Ten Club members than ever before, please be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread further back than usual, and include some of the best seat locations in the house. Please keep in mind Ten Club Members with reserved tickets will enter the venue at the regular door time. There are no wristbands or early entry for reserved tickets.
Disabled Access Tickets:
Members in need of disabled access tickets must request ADA tickets through Ticketmaster Ticket Request. ADA seating locations will vary by venue. There is no ADA seating in the GA PIT at any of the shows. Disabled access tickets are limited and not guaranteed.
- Do not share your code. Sharing your unique code will result in cancellation of all associated ticket requests, as well as your Ten Club membership.
- Tickets are subject to all applicable, federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- By submitting a ticket request for any show, you are committing to purchase the ticket(s) should your request be confirmed. For example, if you enter for 5 shows, it is possible your request can be confirmed for all 5 shows in which case your credit card will immediately be charged for tickets once you’ve been confirmed.
- There is no limit to the number of shows for which you can be confirmed for.
- Only request the number of shows you are prepared to pay for and attend.
- You may submit a Ticket Request for both GA and/or Reserved ticket(s) to any given show, but can only be confirmed for one location per show. You cannot be confirmed for both GA and Reserved ticket(s) to the same show.
- Ticket Requests will be confirmed for each show taking your priority into consideration, but it is not guaranteed you will get your first priority.
- Ten Club will be monitoring all Ten Club tickets posted on the Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange for possible abuse.
- Ten Club reserves the right to refuse service without refund to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.
- Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning February 18. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
*Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.
- If for any reason your card declines at the time your request is being confirmed, you will be contacted by Tickets Today.
Ten Club Policies
- Tickets are limited and not guaranteed.
- Reserved seated tickets are assigned based on seniority in the fan club. Tickets will be digitally delivered with Seat locations during the week of January 27th.
- Group seating is not an option, but if you request a pair of reserved seated tickets, your pair of tickets will be together.
- For the first time, we are offering the ability to purchase single tickets. As a result, In the case where there are an odd number of seats in a row, a pair of tickets may be split front-to-back on an aisle instead of side-by-side.
- Reselling of your guest ticket for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and possible loss of membership.
- Tickets for all U.S. shows are $98 + $5 towards Vitalogy Foundation Charity + all applicable service charges, facility fees and taxes (USD). Tickets for all Canada shows are $125 + $8 towards Vitalogy Foundation Charity + all applicable service charges, facility fees and taxes (CAD).
NOTE: $5 of each ticket is a charitable contribution to the Vitalogy Foundation, a United States-based public charity under I.R.C. section 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1).
Ten Club Presale Timeline
Go here for information on where we are at in the process.
For presale site questions, please contact Ten Club’s Ticketmaster Presale Support at 855-868-4782 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-9PM ET) or email [email protected]
If you have questions about your Ten Club account, contact Ten Club customer service by email at [email protected]
The Verified Fan presale then begins on Thursday, January 23 at 10am venue local time.