Spring Tour Panicky Questions

Comments

• How do you change your 10c name at all? I logged in and went to my profile/account, it brings me to a page where I can change my password and whatnot, but my first and last names appear to be hardcoded, i.e. the appear but I can't actually go into the field and change them...??
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I'm seeing a lot of mention of the 10c presale through TM and a secondary fam verification presale through TM - but HOW do I register for TM's fan verification? In case I get shut out in the 10c sale? 

And where is the thread where we voice our opinions on the new process and pricing? 

Thank you for creating a safe space thread for questions. 
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Santos recommended emailing tickets@pearljam.com with questions. Some stuff other fans can help with but if you are concerned about your account send an email.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    JimmyV said:
    Santos recommended emailing tickets@pearljam.com with questions. Some stuff other fans can help with but if you are concerned about your account send an email.
    Yes I think 10c has to update your name in its database. Email them.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,940
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Not panicked....but i read somewhere that we would be notified if we won the lottery on Jan 19th, so we could enter the verified fan presale on the 23rd.  But now I cant find the info that says that we will be notified on the 19th.   

The only thing I see is that our tickets will be digitally delivered on the 27th.
    You're correct: PJ lotto winners/loser will be notified over the course of four days (Jan 16-19). Those tix will be delivered digitally on 1/27. By the end of 1/19 you'll know whether or not you need to submit a Verified request for TM's presale on 1/23. Then, if you whiff there, you have the option of trying for tix via the General onsale on 1/24
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    edited January 2020
    ldent42 said:
    I'm seeing a lot of mention of the 10c presale through TM and a secondary fam verification presale through TM - but HOW do I register for TM's fan verification? In case I get shut out in the 10c sale? 

And where is the thread where we voice our opinions on the new process and pricing? 

https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/283030/public-ticket-sale-info#latest

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,954
    Will there be charging stations?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• on2legs said:
    Will there be charging stations?
    It is called the merch table....
  • will there be pearl jam beer again....oh the important questions!!
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • AmandaTAmandaT Posts: 22
    How do you change your 10c name at all? I logged in and went to my profile/account, it brings me to a page where I can change my password and whatnot, but my first and last names appear to be hardcoded, i.e. the appear but I can't actually go into the field and change them...??
    We can't change it, it has to be changed at their end. You will need to email them to request the change 
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    ldent42 said:

https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/283030/public-ticket-sale-info#latest

Thank you
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    pjl44 said:
    PJNB said:
    So if my wife and I only bring 1 cell phone and I win two shows and she does as well how does that work with two accounts and one phone? Can you just sign in and out of the app with each one? 
    Can you log in to each account on separate browser windows? Or one in the app and one in a browser window?
    or screen shot the tickets and swipe through?
  • Is fan to fan resale only 10c members?
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    I just contacted my bank to let them know that there might be a big charge coming through. Maybe I'm being to cautious, but it can't hurt. I'd be so pissed if I lost out because my bank didn't allow the charge.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Bmyers said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJNB said:
    So if my wife and I only bring 1 cell phone and I win two shows and she does as well how does that work with two accounts and one phone? Can you just sign in and out of the app with each one? 
    Can you log in to each account on separate browser windows? Or one in the app and one in a browser window?
    or screen shot the tickets and swipe through?
    No, per the email:

SafeTix™ Ticket Transferability Information
    SafeTix mobile tickets will be issued for all tickets for all shows. These tickets will be non-transferable, (except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law), which means that ticket purchasers will be required to enter the venue with their guests. SafeTix tickets use a unique barcode that automatically refreshes every few seconds so they cannot be screenshot or counterfeited. SafeTix tickets require a smartphone to display. No other tickets will be accepted for entry.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,193
    Is fan to fan resale only 10c members?
    No, I believe anyone can purchase through there
    ldent42 said:

I would do that in this discussion:

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/283029/pearl-jam-north-american-tour-2020#latest
  • Jason7192Jason7192 Posts: 312
    I just contacted my bank to let them know that there might be a big charge coming through. Maybe I'm being to cautious, but it can't hurt. I'd be so pissed if I lost out because my bank didn't allow the charge.
    I did the same thing. I recently got screwed trying to get my wife tix to see Bruno Mars in Vegas. The first time I submitted the purchase, it triggered a fraud warning with my credit card that blocked the purchase. I had to confirm that it wasn't fraud and start the whole purchase process over again, and I ended up with worse seats. I didn't want that to happen again and ruin my chances of getting PJ tix, so I called the credit card company yesterday and let them know about the potential upcoming PJ charge. They got it all set up so that it wouldn't trigger any alerts this time and the charges will automatically go through if I'm picked in the lotto.

Hope you get the shows that you want!
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    Great idea folks. I just called my bank and put in a large purchase notification so I don’t get screwed for that reason. 😎

This panicky thread is great!!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    spags010 said:
    @TA243471 For some reason under My Account my name is my profile name (spags010) rather than my real first & last name.  
    @amethgr8 Was the email route helpful?  I actually did just get a response but all they told me was that I had to be an active member.  They didn't initiate steps to change my name.

Thank you both for responding
    when did you join the ten club ?
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    CopperTom said:
    Be sure your 10C name matches your Ticketmaster name.  Mine didn't.  Thomas v Tom.  I am going to redo my selections tonight.
    Will 10C let you change your first name? 
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    jjflash said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Not panicked....but i read somewhere that we would be notified if we won the lottery on Jan 19th, so we could enter the verified fan presale on the 23rd.  But now I cant find the info that says that we will be notified on the 19th.   

The only thing I see is that our tickets will be digitally delivered on the 27th.
    You're correct: PJ lotto winners/loser will be notified over the course of four days (Jan 16-19). Those tix will be delivered digitally on 1/27. By the end of 1/19 you'll know whether or not you need to submit a Verified request for TM's presale on 1/23. Then, if you whiff there, you have the option of trying for tix via the General onsale on 1/24
    Canada and US are separate draws?
  • jdopj said:
    jjflash said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Canada and US are separate draws?
    Separate priority pools, yes
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    If you got the confirmation email I would feel safe assuming that the $1 hold was placed as without it you wouldn’t of gotten the confirmation email.  

Makes sense in my head ... so i
     probably wrong ! 😂😂😂
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    pjl44 said:
    AmandaT said:
    Hi guys - my name on my 10C account is different to my name on Ticketmaster (married name for 10c, maiden name for TM) do we know if that will be a problem even if the email addresses are the same? 
    Based on the below from the instructions, I would just make the change in either your 10C or TM profile so they match. That should be easy enough, no?

Your name under your Ticketmaster account must match your name under your Ten Club membership account.
    I tried changing my name on my 10C account but it won't let you. Had to change on TM account.
  • amethgr8 said:
    spags010 said:
    @TA243471 For some reason under My Account my name is my profile name (spags010) rather than my real first & last name.  
    @amethgr8 Was the email route helpful?  I actually did just get a response but all they told me was that I had to be an active member.  They didn't initiate steps to change my name.

Sept 2018, so I've definitely been a member long enough and am eligible.  I have a presale code.  

I got another email response tonight, but not a helpful one (pasted below).  They're not recognizing that my "name" in my 10c account is a user name, i.e. not a real name, and I can't change have it changed to my real name in time for the presale.  I can't update TM with my user name because it's not a real name either.  So they're not going to match and looks like i'm out of luck. 

Thanks Matt,

Thank you for reaching out. If you are eligible - You will want to sign up in the Ticketmaster account with the same name that was in the Pre-Sale announcement email we sent to you. You can edit this on the Ticketmaster site if you already signed up.

We will get your name updated on your 10c account after the presale. Please use the name on the card for billing.

To read all about the new presale process, features, and ticketing rules, go here: https://pearljam.com/news/ten-club-ticket-presale-info

For your convenience, you have 2 more days to submit your Ten Club presale ticket request. The request window is open now and closes Wednesday, Jan 15 at 11:59pm PT.

Please take your time and read all about the new process. The time you submit your ticket request has no impact on whether or not your request is confirmed.

Also Log in & read this:
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/unique-presale-code-info

Please add donotreply@pearljam.com & shipping@tenclub.net to your email address book so you will not miss updates.

Be sure to stay posted to the site and forum for any future updates.

Have a Beautiful Week!~
    PEACE!!!
    Best Wishes,
    10c

spags010 said:
    amethgr8 said:
    spags010 said:

Sept 2018, so I've definitely been a member long enough and am eligible.  I have a presale code.  

I got another email response tonight, but not a helpful one (pasted below).  They're not recognizing that my "name" in my 10c account is a user name, i.e. not a real name, and I can't change have it changed to my real name in time for the presale.  I can't update TM with my user name because it's not a real name either.  So they're not going to match and looks like i'm out of luck. 

Thanks Matt,

Thank you for reaching out. If you are eligible - You will want to sign up in the Ticketmaster account with the same name that was in the Pre-Sale announcement email we sent to you. You can edit this on the Ticketmaster site if you already signed up.

We will get your name updated on your 10c account after the presale. Please use the name on the card for billing.

To read all about the new presale process, features, and ticketing rules, go here: https://pearljam.com/news/ten-club-ticket-presale-info

For your convenience, you have 2 more days to submit your Ten Club presale ticket request. The request window is open now and closes Wednesday, Jan 15 at 11:59pm PT.

Please take your time and read all about the new process. The time you submit your ticket request has no impact on whether or not your request is confirmed.

Also Log in & read this:

Please add donotreply@pearljam.com & shipping@tenclub.net to your email address book so you will not miss updates.

Have a Beautiful Week!~
    PEACE!!!
    Best Wishes,
    10c

What does it say in the announcement email you got under Member Info? Your name or spags010?
  • pjl44 said:
    spags010 said:
    amethgr8 said:
    spags010 said:

Thanks Matt,

Also Log in & read this:

Have a Beautiful Week!~
    PEACE!!!
    Best Wishes,
    10c

What does it say in the announcement email you got under Member Info? Your name or spags010?
    spags010.  Can't change my TM name to that though
    spags010 said:
    pjl44 said:
    spags010 said:
    amethgr8 said:
    spags010 said:

Thanks Matt,

Also Log in & read this:

Have a Beautiful Week!~
    PEACE!!!
    Best Wishes,
    10c

Weird. I have to think there are others in a similar situation.
  • pjl44 said:
    spags010 said:
    pjl44 said:
    spags010 said:
    amethgr8 said:
    spags010 said:

Thanks Matt,

Also Log in & read this:

Have a Beautiful Week!~
    PEACE!!!
    Best Wishes,
    10c

Weird. I have to think there are others in a similar situation.
    Tell me about it.  I signed up years ago for a free account but only became a recurring paying member the last couple of years.  Maybe I never gave my real name when I first signed up or some sort of site migration filled in my first name with my user name.  Oh well, not much I can do about it now.  I submitted for some shows so I'll see how it goes.

Thanks everyone for your interest and help.  Good luck to all of you and your requests!