Spring Tour Panicky Questions

Comments

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    spags010 said:
    amethgr8 said:
    spags010 said:
    @TA243471 For some reason under My Account my name is my profile name (spags010) rather than my real first & last name.  
    @amethgr8 Was the email route helpful?  I actually did just get a response but all they told me was that I had to be an active member.  They didn't initiate steps to change my name.

Thank you both for responding
    when did you join the ten club ?
    Sept 2018, so I've definitely been a member long enough and am eligible.  I have a presale code.  

I got another email response tonight, but not a helpful one (pasted below).  They're not recognizing that my "name" in my 10c account is a user name, i.e. not a real name, and I can't change have it changed to my real name in time for the presale.  I can't update TM with my user name because it's not a real name either.  So they're not going to match and looks like i'm out of luck. 

Thanks Matt,

Thank you for reaching out. If you are eligible - You will want to sign up in the Ticketmaster account with the same name that was in the Pre-Sale announcement email we sent to you. You can edit this on the Ticketmaster site if you already signed up.

We will get your name updated on your 10c account after the presale. Please use the name on the card for billing.

To read all about the new presale process, features, and ticketing rules, go here: https://pearljam.com/news/ten-club-ticket-presale-info

For your convenience, you have 2 more days to submit your Ten Club presale ticket request. The request window is open now and closes Wednesday, Jan 15 at 11:59pm PT.

Please take your time and read all about the new process. The time you submit your ticket request has no impact on whether or not your request is confirmed.

Also Log in & read this:
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/unique-presale-code-info

Please add donotreply@pearljam.com & shipping@tenclub.net to your email address book so you will not miss updates.

Be sure to stay posted to the site and forum for any future updates.

Have a Beautiful Week!~
    PEACE!!!
    Best Wishes,
    10c

So, i was able to change my name to where it matches with 10C & TM accounts when i sign in, but the first name is different for the CC. Will that matter?
  • tmvillemuretmvillemure Posts: 12
    edited January 2020
    pjalli said:
    OK another question. Did anyone get an email confirmation after they submitted their 10c requests? i got one for registering for verified fan, but nothing for the 10c entry...
    If you go back into the system you start from scratch, wondering if there is anywhere to see that the entry was submitted. i know, this is definitely a panicky question!
    I did not get an email.  I got my verified fan email though.  I happen to take a screen shot of the confirmation page when it was complete but seriously have no evidence that I requested tickets.   I am requesting a new set assuming per the instructions only the latest one is processed.
    Post edited by tmvillemure on
  • HoosiersHoosiers Posts: 189
    I haven't seen anyone mention this...so of course I'm paranoid.
    Getting tix through 10C I see that anytime you go in and re-choose your selections, it always takes the last one and erases the previous entries.
    So...what if I signed in and made my choices, then the next day went back in just to see ODDS and didn't select anything. Would it assume me not selecting anything was my CHOICE this time, thus erasing my actual choice for tickets?

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?
    Hoosiers said:
    Getting tix through 10C I see that anytime you go in and re-choose your selections, it always takes the last one and erases the previous entries.
    So...what if I signed in and made my choices, then the next day went back in just to see ODDS and didn't select anything. Would it assume me not selecting anything was my CHOICE this time, thus erasing my actual choice for tickets?

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?
    I am not sure but I do know tonight I am going to do it one final time and never touch it again lol. 
  • BmyersBmyers Posts: 58

I have confirmation email... so i am guessing this just means I haven't been "picked" yet correct?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Hoosiers said:

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?
    I don’t know the answer but suspect it keeps your last entry until you complete a new one or email them to cancel.   I have just been completing a new entry just in case but I only checked once yesterday.  Probably just get the odds from the board here on out.
  • HoosiersHoosiers Posts: 189
    PJNB said:
    Hoosiers said:

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?
    I am not sure but I do know tonight I am going to do it one final time and never touch it again lol. 
    Lol, I am thinking a lot like you...

By the way, for anyone not understanding my original post, this is in the email from TICKETSTODAY:
    Updating Your Request
    If you would like to update your request (e.g. add shows, add sections, change ticket quantity, etc) you can submit a new request with all of your preferences re-selected. We will only consider your most recent request.

You have until Wednesday, January 15 at 11:59pm PT to submit a new request, which will cancel any prior requests.

Bmyers said:

I have confirmation email... so i am guessing this just means I haven't been "picked" yet correct?
    ( i was worried about what u circled right there too-)
  • jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Posts: 456
    edited January 2020
    Bmyers said:

That page is for previous 10C lotteries, not this current one run through TM. If you have your TM confirmation email, you’re good. 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    Bmyers said:

That page is for previous 10C lotteries, not this current one run through TM. If you have your TM confirmation email, you’re good. 
    Thanks
    thought so just need some in person live PJ in my life very soon...
  • NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    I blew it by hitting the wrong button going out of the order thing, but had already received an emailed confirm of my first order. Cuz I thought I had technically "cancelled" it cuz of my mistake-I went In and Did it again-and got a new receipt# for it, ( wrote it down ), but didn't receive another email with the 2nd try that had the new receipt# confirm. So then I called the Ticketstoday (855 868-4782) and said my concerns and a friendly person told me I was in, and read off the new receipt# (matched)after checking who I was etc. - said smthing about "generating" new email for this newer receipt would be coming ...( but i still dont see that newer email yet, as of this a.m. that has the 2nd receipt# she verbally "matched" w/me over the phone ) sorry if this is too much ramble...just sayin' - i hope in in for the draw...
    I apologize for posting this in the wrong place
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited January 2020
    CopperTom said:
    Be sure your 10C name matches your Ticketmaster name.  Mine didn't.  Thomas v Tom.  I am going to redo my selections tonight.

Edit.
    cutz said:
    spags010 said:
    amethgr8 said:
    spags010 said:
    @TA243471 For some reason under My Account my name is my profile name (spags010) rather than my real first & last name.  
    @amethgr8 Was the email route helpful?  I actually did just get a response but all they told me was that I had to be an active member.  They didn't initiate steps to change my name.

Thank you both for responding
    when did you join the ten club ?
    [...]
    Thanks Matt,

Thank you for reaching out. If you are eligible - You will want to sign up in the Ticketmaster account with the same name that was in the Pre-Sale announcement email we sent to you. You can edit this on the Ticketmaster site if you already signed up.

We will get your name updated on your 10c account after the presale. Please use the name on the card for billing.

[...]

So, i was able to change my name to where it matches with 10C & TM accounts when i sign in, but the first name is different for the CC. Will that matter?
    Yeah, what happens if the names on 10C and TM are the same but the CC is on a different name? Does "Please use the name on the card for billing" just mean that you can use a CC that is on a different name but you have to use that name then for billing?

Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    cutz said:
    CopperTom said:
    Be sure your 10C name matches your Ticketmaster name.  Mine didn't.  Thomas v Tom.  I am going to redo my selections tonight.
    Will 10C let you change your first name? 
    I wrote to 10C about this issue yesterday (Jim vs James) and they assured me in my case it would be fine. I'm betting the same would be true for Tom vs Thomas. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Posts: 1,716
    Hello,
    Yahoo deleted ALL of my emails, including the one with my PJ code. I’m trying to take my 11 y.o. daughter to her first PJ show and would really like to be seated among other PJ fans and 10 club members. It really makes the experience so much better. I’ve emailed PJ and haven’t gotten a response yet. Lottery closes tonight and I’m worried. Any advice? 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,193
    Hello,
    Yahoo deleted ALL of my emails, including the one with my PJ code. I’m trying to take my 11 y.o. daughter to her first PJ show and would really like to be seated among other PJ fans and 10 club members. It really makes the experience so much better. I’ve emailed PJ and haven’t gotten a response yet. Lottery closes tonight and I’m worried. Any advice? 
    Try emailing again? I would also sign up for Verified Fan as a backup.
  • Hello,
    Call the Ticketmaster 10c support.  They were great with my questions 
    Hello,
    Log into PearlJam.com and go to the My Tickets section. My code is visible there. Yours should be too. 

Hello,
    Call the Ticketmaster 10c support.  They were great with my questions 
    And jic, here's the # to call Ticketstoday-the TM place 10C has partnered with for this 10C ticket round:  (855) 868-4782. 

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    JimmyV said:
    cutz said:
    CopperTom said:
    I wrote to 10C about this issue yesterday (Jim vs James) and they assured me in my case it would be fine. I'm betting the same would be true for Tom vs Thomas. 

That's because they personally know you ;-)
    JimmyV said:
    cutz said:
    CopperTom said:

That's because they personally know you ;-)
    Lol. With some of the things I have said about 10c over the years I don't think that would help my cause.

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    Has it been a 4 day wait in the past to find if you've won tickets? 

Sounds like a "panicky" rest   of the week
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    Just like JimmyV said, it is in your MyTIckets tab.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula, Dana Point 1 & 2
  • vinnie7vinnie7 Posts: 18
    I got the confirmation email but didn't see $1 hold on my account.  Is everyone that is getting the confirmation email seeing the $1 hold?
  • AmandaTAmandaT Posts: 22
    For anyone who is also experiencing the different name issue - I got a reply from the Ticketmaster team who said:
    That is right, as long as you correct either account so that they match before selections are made then you will be fine.

I also got a reply from 10C who said:
    if you are eligible - You will want to sign up in the Ticketmaster account with the same name that was in the Pre-Sale announcement email we sent to you. You can edit this on the Ticketmaster site if you already signed up.

Wherever possible, change your TM name to match your 10c. Good luck!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    What is going to happen when a shit ton of people do not know this and the names do not match up? If the emails are the same I do not get why they are focusing on the names being exactly the same. 
    Has it been a 4 day wait in the past to find if you've won tickets? 

Sounds like a "panicky" rest   of the week
    With the ballpark shows, the draw started immediately after the window closed and they estimated it would take 16 hours to complete. So the 4 days is definitely extra nail-biting time.
    edited January 2020
    PJNB said:
    What is going to happen when a shit ton of people do not know this and the names do not match up? If the emails are the same I do not get why they are focusing on the names being exactly the same. 
    They have to be kinda lenient on this, right? Between the spags situation and maiden/married names, etc. there must be a healthy number of mismatches. 
    PJNB said:
    Based on their response to me I took it to mean make sure you update your name if it has changed because you changed it or got married or something like that. The last names probably need to match. 

And...I just updated my TM name just in case.  :s