The Democratic Presidential Debates

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    mickeyrat said:
    MAN 

OF

THE

PEOPLE

Maybe he should become a man with a comb who uses it.
    I honestly think I’d vote trump over sanders.  No joke. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    MAN 

OF

THE

PEOPLE

Who's surprised. 

Why not go with the xenophobe and fascist.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    MAN 

OF

THE

PEOPLE

Who's surprised. 
    I live in New Jersey so the vote wouldn’t matter but in good conscience I just couldn’t vote for the non-Democrat sanders.  I might, just might vote for warren but the jury is still out.  I m still going for Biden/Pete.  
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    MAN 

OF

THE

PEOPLE

Who's surprised. 
    I live in New Jersey so the vote wouldn’t matter but in good conscience I just couldn’t vote for the non-Democrat sanders.  I might, just might vote for warren but the jury is still out.  I m still going for Biden/Pete.  
    Well at least you have this amazing conscience that makes you be able to vote for a known racist, bigot and who loves acting the role of dictator. 

So that's something.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    MAN 

OF

THE

PEOPLE

Who's surprised. 
    But in good conscience you could vote for Trump?

edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    MAN 

OF

THE

PEOPLE

Who's surprised. 
    Well at least you have this amazing conscience that makes you be able to vote for a known racist, bigot and who loves acting the role of dictator. 

So that's something.
    It is and I am proud of myself. How are the democrats doing in your own country? Looking to make greater gains in the next election?
    @dignin hopefully Biden wins and I won’t have to put my money where my mouth is. 
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    The punishment for no sense of humor is you have to post a question in the transgender thread
    pjl44 said:
    The punishment for no sense of humor is you have to post a question in the transgender thread
    This is funny as hell! Lol. I m buying you a “Sanders” at the next pj preparty!  Actually @brianlux said he s buy the first two rounds of sanders at the pj show in Oakland.  
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,745
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    MAN 

OF

THE

PEOPLE

Who's surprised. 

So that's something.
    It is and I am proud of myself. How are the democrats doing in your own country? Looking to make greater gains in the next election?
    @dignin hopefully Biden wins and I won’t have to put my money where my mouth is. 
    ohio being closed primary and me being registered independent this cycle I will vote in the republican primary for Bill Weld.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited January 2020
    pjl44 said:
    Laughing at stuff Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham send each other during lunch, or that can be found on The_Donald reddit channel isn't about having a sense of humour.

As stated, there is a history. 
    mickeyrat said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    MAN 

OF

THE

PEOPLE

Who's surprised. 

So that's something.
    ohio being closed primary and me being registered independent this cycle I will vote in the republican primary for Bill Weld.
    By the time the primary comes to nj it doesn't matter.
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    pjl44 said:
    Can’t you send me some of the funny ones?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    pjl44 said:
    Ha!  That's the funniest thing I've read all day!
    edited January 2020
    Biden sure is something. Maybe he'll instead vote for a fascist and be proud of it like @mcgruff10

Biden won’t commit to backing Sanders if he’s the nominee

https://apnews.com/0c9c652ec75fc4d6b14e69006c34d14f

Lol. They changed the headline now. Less fun. But more correct:

Biden won’t say whether Sanders could unify Dems as nominee

Biden sure is something. Maybe he'll instead vote for a fascist and be proud of it like @mcgruff10

Christ,  grow up.  No candidate is going to take a negative line on their own candidacy.  It's campaigning 101.
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    This is funny as hell! Lol. I m buying you a “Sanders” at the next pj preparty!  Actually @brianlux said he s buy the first two rounds of sanders at the pj show in Oakland.  
    I'll always take a handout!
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,618

Jeez, if Sanders wins, is Biden going to support Tru...  Hell, I can't even think that!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mrussel1 said:

Christ,  grow up.  No candidate is going to take a negative line on their own candidacy.  It's campaigning 101.
    Lighten up Francis

Just a quick recap of my presidential voting history:
    1996 (were you in 2nd grade this year): bill clinton
    2000: Al Gore
    2004: John Kerry
    2008/12: Barack Obama
    2016: Hillary Clinton

I am center left and really really don't agree with the policies of Sanders or Warren so if they were the dems candidate I'd have to really take a long look at my vote but honestly I'd probably vote Trump.  I think I agree with him more with him than the extreme left.

So again, how are the democrats doing in your country?  Which one are you hoping gets elected?
    mrussel1 said:

Lighten up Francis
    You posted the silly article. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Lighten up Francis
    Damn millennial.
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:

I am center left and really really don't agree with the policies of Sanders or Warren so if they were the dems candidate I'd have to really take a long look at my vote but honestly I'd probably vote Trump.  I think I agree with him more with him than the extreme left.

So again, how are the democrats doing in your country?  Which one are you hoping gets elected?
    The bolded is all you have to say. It says everything.

Not allowed to discuss Sweden in relations to the US is my understanding.  So you have to check with @Kat first if I can respond to that. Whatever relevance to the thread it has?
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Lighten up Francis
    Damn millennial.
    At least I am not proud to be voting for a fascist and a serial rapist who is tearing up anything that has to do with fighting climate change. 
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:

Not allowed to discuss Sweden in relations to the US is my understanding.  So you have to check with Kat first if I can respond to that. Whatever relevance to the thread it has?
    So what exactly does it say about me?  I don't agree with the far left.  Sanders and Warren are worse candidates than Hillary.  Pete, Biden, maybe even Yang (honestly i need more research on him) I would vote for but not the other two.  I hate  warren's stance on college loan forgiveness and breaking up corporations like amazon and how on earth are we ever going to afford everything Bernie promises?  Trump is bad but not as bad as warren and sanders.
  • mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Not allowed to discuss Sweden in relations to the US is my understanding.  So you have to check with Kat first if I can respond to that. Whatever relevance to the thread it has?
    So what exactly does it say about me?  I don't agree with the far left.  Sanders and Warren are worse candidates than Hillary.  Pete, Biden, even Yang I would vote for but not the other two.  I hate  warren's stance on college loan forgiveness and breaking up corporations like amazon and how on earth are we ever going to afford everything Bernie promises?  
    lol at "far left" 

and what it says about you. I just responded to that, so let me paraphrase myself.

You are proud to be voting for a fascist and a serial rapist who is tearing up anything that has to do with fighting climate change. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,618
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjl44 said:

Hey, wait a doggone minute!  Oh, what the hey, why not!

Cheers!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

So what exactly does it say about me?  I don't agree with the far left.  Sanders and Warren are worse candidates than Hillary.  Pete, Biden, even Yang I would vote for but not the other two.  I hate  warren's stance on college loan forgiveness and breaking up corporations like amazon and how on earth are we ever going to afford everything Bernie promises?  
    lol at "far left" 

and what it says about you. I just responded to that, so let me paraphrase myself.

You are proud to be voting for a fascist and a serial rapist who is tearing up anything that has to do with fighting climate change. 
    Proud?  no.  I'd be pissed that my party voted in a candidate that is way too far left for my liking.  

edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

lol at "far left" 

Proud?  no.  I'd be pissed that my party voted in a candidate that is way too far left for my liking.  

But seems nothing can be too far right for your liking.

Amazing.
    brianlux said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjl44 said:

Hey, wait a doggone minute!  Oh, what the hey, why not!

Cheers!
    The drinks are flowing! Oaktoooooown.
This discussion has been closed.