Options

The Democratic Presidential Debates

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,198
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I find it strange a democrat would vote for someone who is NOT A DEMOCRAT.....
    To push the party to the sane left where they can meet many of Bernies sane viewpoints?

Or are you saying the party, or any party, has never changed or moved politically?
    Bernie has been a Senator for how many decades....

....what, exactly, has he changed?
    His bank account value.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    edited March 2020
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I find it strange a democrat would vote for someone who is NOT A DEMOCRAT.....
    To push the party to the sane left where they can meet many of Bernies sane viewpoints?

Or are you saying the party, or any party, has never changed or moved politically?
    Bernie has been a Senator for how many decades....

....what, exactly, has he changed?
    His bank account value.
    And many of his political stances including, but not limited to, guns and immigration. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,246
    NEIL YOUNG IS TRULY THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

“If Bernie had run instead of Hillary Clinton, we would not have the incompetent mess we have now.”(Neil Young)“Every point he makes is what I believe in”

“I support Bernie because I listen to what he says,” Young said. “Every point he makes is what I believe in. Every one. In 2016, if Bernie had run instead of Hillary Clinton, I think we would not have the incompetent mess we have now.”

Going on to accuse the Democrat Party of “pulling every political string” to prevent Sanders becoming their candidate both this year and during the 2016 election, Young said that he regrets registering as a Democrat when he became an American citizen in January.

https://www.videomuzic.eu/neil-young-on-his-future/?lang=en&fbclid=IwAR3Adwiw8M66HwX8BhVAy09U7HU725Hq5QJJjKjiEUWEjfcUBCxWFczPDHA

Evidently, 900,000 voting Democrats disagree.

A number that could be much higher in about 10 hours. Or not.
  • Options

"Joe Biden told a factory worker 'you're full of sh--' during a tense argument over guns"

Go get em Joe. Make all the gop liars eat sh--!

• Options

"Joe Biden told a factory worker 'you're full of sh--' during a tense argument over guns"

He still has the fighting spirit, I'll give him that. But he still called it an AR-14 instead of an AR-15. I know, simple gaffe that doesn't hurt anyone. But lord, he makes a gaffe every few hours. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

He still has the fighting spirit, I'll give him that. But he still called it an AR-14 instead of an AR-15. I know, simple gaffe that doesn't hurt anyone. But lord, he makes a gaffe every few hours. 
    Biden is a gaffe.  His dementia is showing.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,629
    edited March 2020
    PJPOWER said:

To me it sounds like regular old-age senile and/or stress and/or slowness due to age. Not aggressive dementia like my grandmother had.

Bernie is as sharp as ever though.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    PJPOWER said:

Why would it be dementia?

To me it sounds like regular old-age senile and/or stress. Not dementia like my grandmother had.
    Senile sounds about right.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053

Maybe he was thinking of the M-14.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Maybe he was thinking of the M-14.  
    Or The AK4

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,874
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

To me it sounds like regular old-age senile and/or stress. Not dementia like my grandmother had.
    I'd take an aging Biden over the lying sack of shit.. you know the guy that said anyone can get a COVID-19 test when they aren't available.. The guy that said it was a hoax.  The guy that said we should go to work even if sick... The guy that said we had 15 cases and it would soon be zero.. That guy.  
  • Options

You know who else had a bunch of gaffes?  Bush.  Reagan..  Bush in particular was fighting the English language every day. Reagan made all sorts of mistakes.  You know who doesn't seem to care about such things?  Voters.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053
    edited March 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I'd take an aging Biden over the lying sack of shit.. you know the guy that said anyone can get a COVID-19 test when they aren't available.. The guy that said it was a hoax.  The guy that said we should go to work even if sick... The guy that said we had 15 cases and it would soon be zero.. That guy.  
    But iT is such a beautiful test!!
    and gas prices are down.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Absolutely, I’m getting burnt out with the current clown and cannot wait for the next circus!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

and gas prices are down.  

"Anybody that needs a test gets a test; they're there, they have the tests, and the tests are beautiful," Trump told reporters during the visit, touting the administration's response as more than 270 cases of the virus were confirmed across more than two dozen states as of Friday.

"The tests are all perfect, like the letter was perfect, the transcription was perfect, right?" he added later. "This was not as perfect as that, but pretty good."

This is real.  He said this at  the CDC.  

• Options
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

and gas prices are down.  

"Anybody that needs a test gets a test; they're there, they have the tests, and the tests are beautiful," Trump told reporters during the visit, touting the administration's response as more than 270 cases of the virus were confirmed across more than two dozen states as of Friday.

"The tests are all perfect, like the letter was perfect, the transcription was perfect, right?" he added later. "This was not as perfect as that, but pretty good."

This is real.  He said this at  the CDC.  

The tests are beautiful. 

He also said, "anyone that needs a concert, gets a concert"
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,015
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

https://apple.news/AKBS48fM5TmKZw9Jq-JDKOA
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

I don’t think it’s just a party line. That man is losing it. He really is. It’s sad watching him try to talk sometimes. A day or two ago he said he wants to bring us back to the “Obiden/Bama” years. And we all misspeak like that from time to time. But it’s everyday (every few hours really) with Joe. I think it’s perfectly reasonable for the GOP or Fox News to harp on this. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

WELL NOW THE GUY CAN NOT BE 77* YEARS OLD ANYMORE!

*it is old
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

I don’t think it’s just a party line. That man is losing it. He really is. It’s sad watching him try to talk sometimes. A day or two ago he said he wants to bring us back to the “Obiden/Bama” years. And we all misspeak like that from time to time. But it’s everyday (every few hours really) with Joe. I think it’s perfectly reasonable for the GOP or Fox News to harp on this. 
    Except they've ignored all of the gaffes from Trump for the last 5-6 years. All of the incoherence. We've had quotes of his that were just word salads. So sure, Joe isn't as sharp as he once was. But he's sharp as a razor compared to the dotard Trump. I'll take a few gaffes along with an increase in sanity, intelligence, coherence, respect, and compassion any day.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

....you do know that Biden has a speech impediment, right?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

Losing it how? Like asking why we can’t nuke a hurricane? Or drawing his own map of a hurricane’s path and presenting it as fact? Or losing it like tossing paper towels to hurricane survivors? Or losing it by stating that Putin on the ritz told him Russia didn’t interfere in our elections so it must be true? Or losing it by watching a couple of prostitutes peeing on a bed?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

And he has gaffed from his first campaign.  This is nothing new for him.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    CM189191 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

And he has gaffed from his first campaign.  This is nothing new for him.  
    Where are Trump's medical records?  Remember his unscheduled hospital visit? Where are the records from that visit? Or his annual?

Where are Biden's medical records?  Oh right....

https://go.joebiden.com/page/-/CiU2iAa4Ig_ j5EQzueoad.pdf

Your opinion carries zero weight here, leave it to the professionals.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

Losing it how? Like asking why we can’t nuke a hurricane? Or drawing his own map of a hurricane’s path and presenting it as fact? Or losing it like tossing paper towels to hurricane survivors? Or losing it by stating that Putin on the ritz told him Russia didn’t interfere in our elections so it must be true? Or losing it by watching a couple of prostitutes peeing on a bed?
    I think he’s probably just on the “nuke a hurricane” level at this point.  
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

Hahahaha, GREAT argument for Biden, dude. He hasn't lost it as much as Donald Trump. Talk about a low bar. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

Hahahaha, GREAT argument for Biden, dude. He hasn't lost it as much as Donald Trump. Talk about a low bar. 
    You said he “was losing it.” I’m asking you to define “losing it.” There’s a scale of what apparently is acceptable to you and others around here so I want to know what is it specifically that Sleepy “Woke” Joe has said or done that illustrates for you that “he’s losing it.” He referred to an AR15 as an AR14? Oh my god lock him up but let’s give that nuking a hurricane a try? Never been done before and you don’t know until you try.

Comparing Biden to Team Trump Treason is a great argument for Biden to anyone living in reality. Talk about how far some have fallen.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

You said he “was losing it.” I’m asking you to define “losing it.” There’s a scale of what apparently is acceptable to you and others around here so I want to know what is it specifically that Sleepy “Woke” Joe has said or done that illustrates for you that “he’s losing it.” He referred to an AR15 as an AR14? Oh my god lock him up but let’s give that nuking a hurricane a try? Never been done before and you don’t know until you try.

Comparing Biden to Team Trump Treason is a great argument for Biden to anyone living in reality. Talk about how far some have fallen.
    Come on, man. Get Trump off your mind for the first time in years, and just judge Joe on his own. He can't even remember Obama's name! Watch....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRtWGRgR5Aw

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Right on cue.

BSAB?

How do you like your horseshoes? Do they fit?

clip clop
This discussion has been closed.