Options

The Democratic Presidential Debates

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,450
    Kamala endorsed Biden..
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,495
    mickeyrat said:
    Kamala endorsed Biden..
    Is that more or less persuasive than the bathroom sticker?
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Kamala endorsed Biden..
    depends on if stickerbro washed his hands after but before placing the sticker
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Kamala endorsed Biden..
    Berniebronavirus on that thing for sure
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Kamala endorsed Biden..
    which is why I left it. ...

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,064
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Kamala endorsed Biden..

I'd rather have Berniebrovirus than Thrumpronavirus any day.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Kamala endorsed Biden..

All I'm saying is let's keep our hands off all bathroom stickers, political or otherwise. 

Unless it happens to be a rare PJ sticker, in which case you only live once.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    pjl44 said:
    brianlux said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Kamala endorsed Biden..

All I'm saying is let's keep our hands off all bathroom stickers, political or otherwise. 

Someone traded me their Faile Chicago 16 subway poster (which went quickly) for a Raleigh 16 sticker.  Never understood it, but I was happy since 10C sent two to any ticket holder that asked. 
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    brianlux said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Kamala endorsed Biden..

If it's on ANY bathroom wall other than my own, no matter what it is, I ain't touchin' it!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,262
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    When has being a qualified candidate ever had anything to do with electability?
    Likewise, electability is no harbinger of competence.  We're seeing that first hand as this administration stumbles through the only crisis he has faced that wasn't completely of his own manufacturing.  
    I've read that this could be his Hurricane katrina.
    Maria comes to mind specially Puerto Rico!

It should, but Trump knew that Puerto Rican struggles would not be covered the same way as coverage on disasters in the mainland.  He took great care to play up and overdo it in FL, TX and other places that have had issues.  

As far as "worst candidate" I should specify I'm referring to ability to run an effective campaign.  Trump, as someone with no official political experience, was a much more effective campaigner. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    pjl44 said:
    brianlux said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Kamala endorsed Biden..

Someone traded me their Faile Chicago 16 subway poster (which went quickly) for a Raleigh 16 sticker.  Never understood it, but I was happy since 10C sent two to any ticket holder that asked. 
    Man, I am totally out of the loop on stickers. I can barely keep up on posters and multicolor 7" singles.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjl44 said:
    brianlux said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Kamala endorsed Biden..

Man, I am totally out of the loop on stickers. I can barely keep up on posters and multicolor 7" singles.
    Yeah I have a bunch but they don't mean anything to me.  They certainly aren't currency.  I have my share of prints but i frame them myself and have put them to good use,  by and large. 

I also have a fair amount of the 45s but not worth the effort to play.  I hate getting up after a normal 12" side,  let alone one song. 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,642
    I held a Benaroya Hall vinyl box set today.

With Bernie we would have all gotten one for ourselves.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    Likewise, electability is no harbinger of competence.  We're seeing that first hand as this administration stumbles through the only crisis he has faced that wasn't completely of his own manufacturing.  

It should, but Trump knew that Puerto Rican struggles would not be covered the same way as coverage on disasters in the mainland.  He took great care to play up and overdo it in FL, TX and other places that have had issues.  

As far as "worst candidate" I should specify I'm referring to ability to run an effective campaign.  Trump, as someone with no official political experience, was a much more effective campaigner. 
    Yes.  It's funny because there used to be a saying that Republicans fall in line,  Democrats fall in love.  2016 was the opposite.  Everyone felt it was Hillary's turn,  as she did everything right and was a good soldier in 08.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,206
    I just got a one week ban on twitter for calling Jill Stein a "sea hag".....
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

Bummer, Gern.  I'd say if you're going to rack up a temporary ban, maybe at least get it over someone who is still relevant!

• Options
    brianlux said:

Bummer, Gern.  I'd say if you're going to rack up a temporary ban, maybe at least get it over someone who is still relevant!
    So not Bernie then :/
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,059
    After watching how trump has botched the corona virus I have to admit I ll take sanders over him.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    After watching how trump has botched the corona virus I have to admit I ll take sanders over him.  

Yeah, he's doing a bang up job on that virus!

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,812
    So has Bernie complained about the establishment forcing Warren out of the race yet? Or is he waiting to complain, until after she doesn't endorse him?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    This is what happens when a real crisis hits.  He's a terrible leader. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,262
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

Yes.  It's funny because there used to be a saying that Republicans fall in line,  Democrats fall in love.  2016 was the opposite.  Everyone felt it was Hillary's turn,  as she did everything right and was a good soldier in 08.

Ironic since I interpreted 16 as republicans falling on their sword to vote trump in and many democrats not falling in love.

thats why if you’re a candidate and caught doing something wrong, you gotta come clean. Hilary tried to ignore her scandal and never offered a clear explanation. It seemed so easy- I hired experts and really had no idea about a proxy server. Saying that I’m not sure how Joe comes clean on  Burisma - say he’s sorry for not demanding his son not take a lucrative job?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,059
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Yeah you are 100% correct. I ll just coach more sports if Bernie gets everything passed lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

He's a terrible leader. 
    He's not a leader at all. He is completely incompetent. He is dumb as rocks. 
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    Sanders interviewed on Fox. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHhB71P2BPQ
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options

Man. He looks old in the thumbnail. The UNEARNED Biden surge has taken it's toll.

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,812
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    The real crisis hit us the moment tRUmp was allowed to take office
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    CM189191 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    The real crisis hit us the moment tRUmp was allowed to take office
    I'd go even further back to the moment he came down the escalator...and not many people took the threat seriously. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,025

Man. He looks old in the thumbnail. The UNEARNED Biden surge has taken it's toll.

“Unearned.” Bahahahahahaha. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.