Options

Hey how about those 2 missing Ten Club singles!

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,336
    I think I will be wearing a Santa hat in St. Louis.   To raise awareness for the 2 missing X-Mas singles. 
    omfg... could you imagine if that was coordinated and everyone in the pit did that at the same time... that would be pretty funny :)
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    People have the right to keep this thread going. It’s a valid argument and it’s sad that the ten club can’t even provide an update. Not the way you treat your fans. It’s pathetic actually 
    I'd argue its probably an acceptable way to treat this fanbase,
    What they are doing is illegal whether you agree with it or not. No band should ever treat their fan club like this. All we're asking for is an update and they can't provide one. That's just pathetic.
    I agree
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,013
    edited January 2020
    People have the right to keep this thread going. It’s a valid argument and it’s sad that the ten club can’t even provide an update. Not the way you treat your fans. It’s pathetic actually 
    I’d argue it’s not.
    I just meant we are a shit fanbase and we deserve what we get (or don't get as the case may be).
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    You have it ass backwards. This fanbase is the band's making. They created this issue, not the fans. If you hate these threads, blame the band.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,237
    edited January 2020
    I’d argue it’s not.
    I just meant we are a shit fanbase and we deserve what we get (or don't get as the case may be).
    Does this type of severe gaslighting take longer or shorter time than the incubation time for the Corona virus?

Because if this spreads the WHO needs to put out an alarm before the tour.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,911
    I’d argue it’s not.
    no we aren't, we're a product of how we're treated (for the most part). 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    I’d argue it’s not.
    I don't understand how you can say we are a shit fanbase. I'm sure there have been some stupid complaints in the past about other issues but this is legit and the fanbase did not create this issue whatsoever. No one here is asking for them to send out the records today. We would like an honest update, that is all.
  • Options
    I’d argue it’s not.
    Yeah, I understood your post. I’m not a shit fan. I’m a money paying fan that did my part, now I just want an update to something I paid for 2 years ago. 
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,126
    JB16057 said:
    I’d argue it’s not.
    I don't understand how you can say we are a shit fanbase. I'm sure there have been some stupid complaints in the past about other issues but this is legit and the fanbase did not create this issue whatsoever. No one here is asking for them to send out the records today. We would like an honest update, that is all.
    Update:  10c will send them when they are done and ready to ship.  
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    I’d argue it’s not.
    And when did this update come?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    I’d argue it’s not.
    it was a few months back. when they said they are in production and we'll get them when they get them. it's just odd that it's taking so long, given all the explanations that everyone has laid out in the last number of pages. it doesn't make sense (to me, anyway). 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    I’d argue it’s not.
    it was a few months back. when they said they are in production and we'll get them when they get them. it's just odd that it's taking so long, given all the explanations that everyone has laid out in the last number of pages. it doesn't make sense (to me, anyway). 
    Exactly. It is not an update. It is more of an outofdate. 

So Abe is dishonest.
  • Options
    i'd consider that an update. not sure how it's not. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,138
    In a rare move I agree with the Swede as he is just referring to Abe’s post
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    LOL it is an update, it's just not an update that satisfies many. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    It was an update. It is several months old and only silence since. It is an outofdate.
  • Options
    This.  You all need 10c to say send the same thing?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    No, to tell us what is actually happening. Without the non-information "pretend it isnt raining" BS.
  • Options
    Not me. I'd just like the truth. That update was bullshit meant to placate, and so was Bierman's bullshit response to the AG. Since that update we have seen the band release an RSD record, a new album, and a new 7". Why wouldn't they have already had their even longer planned for singles in the pipeline? Easy answer. The 3 that have made it out of production and into sales represent new revenue. The singles represent money they have already extracted from us. We are the bottom on their list of priorities since the product will not be growing their bottom line. It is previously recognized revenue.
  • Options
    This is just another example of the rich taking advantage of the poor. They know the only way they are going to have to do or say anything is if lawyers get involved which would cost the fans more money.  Pearl Jam preach to us on who we should vote for and what laws need to be changed or put into place yet they can't even handle their own business practices. It's pretty damn pathetic for a bunch of millionaires who have more than enough time on their hands to get this taken care of.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    This is just another example of the rich taking advantage of the poor. They know the only way they are going to have to do or say anything is if lawyers get involved which would cost the fans more money.  Pearl Jam preach to us on who we should vote for and what laws need to be changed or put into place yet they can't even handle their own business practices. It's pretty damn pathetic for a bunch of millionaires who have more than enough time on their hands to get this taken care of. 
    Dude. What are you talking about? I'm sure the band wants to send out the last 2 singles but they need to record the songs and they need to do it their own way. They've been behind on the singles before. I cannot comprehend why you would sue a band for more music. Do you think that would turn out well? I want something inspired and good. I don't want them to just phone it in or feel like they are just fulfilling their obligations. Everyone in this thread needs to chill out. This is one of the best bands in the world. We should all be thankful it still exists. 
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    VH1 Rock Honors the Who 2008 
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien 2009
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    Rumored track list: 
    Side A
    Sweet Lew (Spanish Language Version)
    Side B
    Obey the Law of the Heart (Keyboard only Version)
    Side A
    Arc (Spanish Language Version)
    Side B
    Ramblings  (Spanish Language Version)
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    Dude. What are you talking about? I'm sure the band wants to send out the last 2 singles but they need to record the songs and they need to do it their own way. They've been behind on the singles before. I cannot comprehend why you would sue a band for more music. Do you think that would turn out well? I want something inspired and good. I don't want them to just phone it in or feel like they are just fulfilling their obligations. Everyone in this thread needs to chill out. This is one of the best bands in the world. We should all be thankful it still exists. 
    Yup.  This. This "rich taking advantage of the poor" talk just seems so ridiculous to me.  Its embarrassing .
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    Could you please explain what them doing it "their own way" means? 
  • Options
    It's embarrassing that a band would treat their fans like this.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    It means them doing it however the fuck they want to do it. Their own way. Pressuring them or threatening them with class-action lawsuits is not going to end well, I assure you. I don't understand why some of you are even thinking that way. Oh, you're owed 2 7" singles. Who gives a shit? That would be about $10 retail price for the records if they were sold in shops. People that complain about this shit should just have their memberships revoked and refunded (for being shitheads).   
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    You're embarrassing yourself. Why don't you relax and let the band do whatever the fuck they want? 
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    You're embarrassing yourself. Why don't you relax and let the band do whatever the fuck they want? 
    We're consumers. They are a business. We entered into a transaction. They haven't fulfilled their end of the transaction. Why do you excuse bad behavior? Why do you deify a band? There's some serious fanboy BS going on here.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    It means them doing it however the fuck they want to do it. Their own way. Pressuring them or threatening them with class-action lawsuits is not going to end well, I assure you. I don't understand why some of you are even thinking that way. Oh, you're owed 2 7" singles. Who gives a shit? That would be about $10 retail price for the records if they were sold in shops. People that complain about this shit should just have their memberships revoked and refunded (for being shitheads).   
    I know what you are saying, but in the end, this is actually a fuck of a lot of money when you take into account how much revenue they take in for it, en masse. So it's not just about a $10 7" record. 

If amazon did this, people would be picketing in the streets. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited January 2020
    JB16057 said:
    I have nothing against the band. I bet there is a reason. 

I have a problem with the fanclubs choice of arrogance through silence and irrational fear of transparency on the subject.

And I think most (93-94%) of fans thinking the situation is shit, would excuse the band for defacto any reason. But not feeling a reason is needed to be given - like the fanclub does - is the problem.

But @Rubysdad could fix all of that in snap of a finger. Why doesn't he?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
This discussion has been closed.