Options

Hey how about those 2 missing Ten Club singles!

Comments

• Options
    desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 273
    What if we all wore Santa hats to the shows in a form of silent protest? 
    If only to set off a chain reaction of events where the two missing singles come as Santa Hat & Christmas Tree picture discs, whilst the trilogy of Deeps contain the profiles of the eight reindeers favourite PJ moments! 
    Come on 10 Club, we dare you 😉🤣
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Options
    I think I will be wearing a Santa hat in St. Louis.   To raise awareness for the 2 missing X-Mas singles. 
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    Pearl Jam: In 2020 we've secured more seats than ever for Ten Club members!

Fans: We're going to antagonize the band during a concert by wearing goofy hats to protest missing merch!

Pearl Jam: In 2021, we've secured more seats than ever for the general public!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    Please don't try to make this an issue at the shows.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,800
    8 fans go to 8 separate concerts wearing Santa Hats in late March and April.  

Image result for ridiculous protest gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    PB11041 said:
    8 fans go to 8 separate concerts wearing Santa Hats in late March and April.  

Image result for ridiculous protest gif
    Yes - Truth in advertisement right there, :rofl:
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    Pearl Jam: In 2020 we've secured more seats than ever for Ten Club members!

Fans: We're going to antagonize the band during a concert by wearing goofy hats to protest missing merch!

Pearl Jam: In 2021, we've secured more seats than ever for the general public!
    The one constant though will be that the singles are still missing in 2021.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    SANTA HAT

OR

VINNIE VINCENT'S MAKE UP

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    can we not stop this already. i think they are aware. if something comes and i get a surprise in the mail great if not move on . way more important things to worry about. this has gotten petty.  not interested in hear the right fighters arguments.  please stop .
  • Options
    foodboy said:
    can we not stop this already. i think they are aware. if something comes and i get a surprise in the mail great if not move on . way more important things to worry about. this has gotten petty.  not interested in hear the right fighters arguments.  please stop .
    You just bumped the thread.
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    LOL
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    foodboy said:
    10c and the band can stop this at any point by simply providing us what is owed. Simple.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    foodboy said:
    10c and the band can stop this at any point by simply providing us what is owed. Simple.
    Don't be ridiculous. 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Vedd Hedd said:
    If someone is holding up a "Where are the fan club singles" poster in front of me at a show, I guarantee it will be torn down.  
    Amen.  Well, I won't be tearing it down, but I'll be pretty darn pissed ;)

Seriously, I'm not the only one looking forward to a show or two.  Please keep your fucking signs and "look at me!" paraphernalia at home, and just continue communicating with the Ten Club or via this godforsaken thread, rather than blocking people's views because I MUST HAVE MY SINGLES, DAMMIT.

Time and place.
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    If someone is holding up a "Where are the fan club singles" poster in front of me at a show, I guarantee it will be torn down.  
    Amen.  Well, I won't be tearing it down, but I'll be pretty darn pissed ;)

Seriously, I'm not the only one looking forward to a show or two.  Please keep your fucking signs and "look at me!" paraphernalia at home, and just continue communicating with the Ten Club or via this godforsaken thread, rather than blocking people's views because I MUST HAVE MY SINGLES, DAMMIT.

Time and place.
    I brought a sign to London :/

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I've no problem if it's against your body like that.  But a bunch of people holding UP signs?

What about the folks behind them?

Nope.
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    I've no problem if it's against your body like that.  But a bunch of people holding UP signs?

Nope.
    I (obviously) agree.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,093
    no one is bringing a "where's my fan club single" sign. no one. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    foodboy said:
    You just bumped the thread.
    No I didn't....wait....I just did .....d'oh!!!
          -Homer Simpson-
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    no one is bringing a "where's my fan club single" sign. no one. 
    Yeah, it was a joke comment I made. I feel a bit responsible here. Please people... no Holiday single signs. Personally I dont get taking a sign to a show. Wont affect me as no one is sitting in front of me.
  • Options
    Do like the women next to me in krakow, write on your forehead. 
  • Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 431
    Well what did it say on her forehead? 
  • Options
    JM144705 said:
    Well what did it say on her forehead? 
    https://youtu.be/R5SzZ04bIE4
  • Options
    People have the right to keep this thread going. It’s a valid argument and it’s sad that the ten club can’t even provide an update. Not the way you treat your fans. It’s pathetic actually 
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    hedonist said:

Nope.
    Gotta agree with this. Plus shows on the horizon....they just bought themselves more time from me anyhow ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,033
    People have the right to keep this thread going. It’s a valid argument and it’s sad that the ten club can’t even provide an update. Not the way you treat your fans. It’s pathetic actually 
    I'd argue its probably an acceptable way to treat this fanbase,
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,607
    Yes
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Just this one or any sign? 
    I'm not a big fan of signs at concerts in general. If its a song request, or some cute message.....fine...hold it up once or twice between songs.  But I have been behind people who hold them up for good portions of the show, blocking the view.

A sign about getting fan club records? Yeah, thats coming down.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,728
    edited January 2020
    I’d argue it’s not.
    Post edited by THEBIBLEISTEN on
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    What they are doing is illegal whether you agree with it or not. No band should ever treat their fan club like this. All we're asking for is an update and they can't provide one. That's just pathetic.
This discussion has been closed.