Options

Hey how about those 2 missing Ten Club singles!

Comments

• Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 3,015
    Safe to say that it isn't happening in 2019.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    I checked in here to see if I had missed something. A long time ago there was an update that the remaining singles were coming soon, but nothing showed up at my doorstep. I thought something had gone wrong and my delivery had been lost in transit. But from what I understand they still haven't been sent out yet.
    *Sigh*
    Oh well, I keep on waiting...
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    I checked in here to see if I had missed something. A long time ago there was an update that the remaining singles were coming soon, but nothing showed up at my doorstep. I thought something had gone wrong and my delivery had been lost in transit. But from what I understand they still haven't been sent out yet.
    *Sigh*
    Yeah, not happening in 2019 Im afraid. I think everyone is hopeful that we might get something in 2020.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    FR181798 said:
    *Sigh*
    Yeah, not happening in 2019 I'm afraid. I think everyone is hopeful that we might get something.
    Fixed. 

Someday...
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,639
    It really is incredibly strange how this continues to keep dragging on.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Agreed. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 922
    Yup

• Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    I'm really surprised that they didn't announce they were going to stop making DEEP for 2020. They are 2 singles behind and 3 issues of DEEP. I'm sure they can make 2 records to send out but I don't know how they are going to fix the DEEP issues. As I understand, the DEEP magazine was a yearly newsletter. It's now been 3 years(2019, 2018, 2017). Are they going to go back and write issues specific to those years?

This whole thing is just ridiculous. How do none of the 5 members of Pearl Jam care about correcting this? It only takes 1 member to create DEEP. Fans that have ZERO contacts with the band could make DEEP. It's so frustrating that they don't care enough to make this right. You don't have to be a member of the 10c to be a fan of Pearl Jam. I would safely assume the biggest Pearl Jam fans are paying members of the 10c. You'd think the band would want to show appreciation for the paying fan club members. When I say appreciation, I'm only referring to them holding up their end of the deal. I'm not asking for above and beyond. They can't even communicate properly about this.
  • Options
    Every thing you said is 100% valid
  • Options
    If I am not mistaken, DEEP was originally at least a twice a year thing, right? Didn't they bump it down to a yearly thing because they couldn't get it done? I would just like some communication from TC to tell us if any of this we have paid for will ever arrive. 
  • Options
    It is sad that most of us look to the forum posts for any bit of info on this situation 
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    If I am not mistaken, DEEP was originally at least a twice a year thing, right? Didn't they bump it down to a yearly thing because they couldn't get it done? I would just like some communication from TC to tell us if any of this we have paid for will ever arrive. 
    Newsletters were at minimum twice a year. When they switched to Deep format it started as twice a year I believe. 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    I understand that the 10c has no control over making or choosing music for the singles but they do have the ability to create DEEP on their own. We pay the 10c. It's their responsibility to deliver and they are just as much at fault as the members of Pearl Jam, the same members of PJ that the 10c blames for the delay. Can you imagine what the 10c has access to that we've never seen before? They could've at least fixed the delayed DEEP magazine issue by coming up with something to send us. You'd figure after 3 years of not sending anything that the 10c would be a little more proactive in fixing this. We were told 3 months ago that things were being finalized. They didn't bother explaining how they were going to correct this nor did they apologize for screwing up.

Maybe they have something really big planned to make this right. Maybe they are being quiet about it because they don't want to spoil their big surprise. I would hope that after 27 years of selling annual fan club singles that they would do something really special for the finale.... but then I remember that they can't even get the correct year on the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame single.
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,800
    Yay.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    rb173565rb173565 Posts: 106
    as much as the situation annoys me this thread continues to amuse. as of tomorrow of course they'll have to produce 4 deep magazines, the 3 they are behind plus the 2020 issue.... which they have a full year to fulfil that obligation.....oh wait 4th coming!
  • Options
    While we wait on the new album and for me the Summer Euro tour I need this thread. Keeps me entertained and Im first to admit Im in the keep complaining until they arrive camp.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,800
    Beyond lazy and somewhat disrespectful at this point.
    Pull your socks up PJ
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• Options
    OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    Where my records at, yo?!
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 484
    any.minute.now.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 894
    Forthcoming.
  • Options
    Being finalized if I recall. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,945
    Every time I think about the missing annual single I...

:lol: 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    3 years past due on items we've paid for and we can't get any communication? It sure seems like no one cares. There are people asking about their Vault #9 shipments that were paid for and ordered 4 months ago. The first day back to work after the long break and the 10c has pictures of the workers packing the Vault #9 records.

How about some pictures of someone caring about the missing DEEP magazines and "Annual" singles?
    NOPE!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,093
    JB16057 said:
    3 years past due on items we've paid for and we can't get any communication? It sure seems like no one cares. There are people asking about their Vault #9 shipments that were paid for and ordered 4 months ago. The first day back to work after the long break and the 10c has pictures of the workers packing the Vault #9 records.

How about some pictures of someone caring about the missing DEEP magazines and "Annual" singles?
    NOPE!
    maher must be a much better person in person. I can't imagine hanging out with him for more than a nanosecond and not wanting to jump through a window. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:

I thought the same when I saw the warehouse pic. It was a great little snippet of the work that goes into shipping the records. It always seems to me that Ten Club sees the singles and Deep as a gift rather than a paid for item. Although releasing archive live recordings seem to be easier than issuing any sort of previously unreleased material. I would love to see more warehouse photos etc. I also said I would prefer to get email updates on some of the shipping updates rather than hunt the board for info but that didnt go down well here.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Time to make signs and bring em to the shows!
  • Options
    herogroundzeroherogroundzero Posts: 366
    edited January 2020
    brianlux said:
    Every time I think about the missing annual single I...
    :lol: 
    +1   It's funny and amazes me what cannabis does to people   ;)
    Fucking stoners unite ! Yo !

The band HQ meeting goes likes this....puff puff pass, puff puff pass..."oh shit what were we talking about anyways? ahhh fuck it whatever...don't bogart that J "
  • Options
    Brisk. said:
    If we dont have something by Summer, I'll get my Sharpies out.  B)
    Any suggestions.

I can see it on the next live dvd/ blu ray, angry man in crowd with 

"Hey how about those 2 missing Ten Club singles!"

on a placard.
  • Options
    FR181798 said:
    Brisk. said:
    If we dont have something by Summer, I'll get my Sharpies out.  B)
    Any suggestions.

I can see it on the next live dvd/ blu ray, angry man in crowd with 

"Hey how about those 2 missing Ten Club singles!"

on a placard.
    They would digitally alter them. Die Hard with a Vengeance style. Or Oceans from MTV Unplugged style if you wish.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
This discussion has been closed.