Options

Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    No
    (And likely, she is afraid you are inviting her to play MarioKart in the basement.)

Yeah that would keep me up at night.  Too many questions but I really don't want to know where that pic came from.  :lol:   
    (Pliers?  Yikes!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,680
    Yes
    (And likely, she is afraid you are inviting her to play MarioKart in the basement.)

Yeah that would keep me up at night.  Too many questions but I really don't want to know where that pic came from.  :lol:   
    (Pliers?  Yikes!)
    It's the two gallons of water that concerns me most, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,583
    Yes
    Every good relationship doesn't start with love at first sight. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,961
    Yes
    What kind of date: just ask her to go to dinner somewhere.  And please pay the whole bill, don’t be a cheap ass. And buying falafels off a street vendor does not count.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Yes
    Tofu anyone?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Yes
    I need to know more about Agnes.
    How long has she been single?
    Have you met any of her previous partners?
    Has she given any sign of wanting more than friendship. Earlier in the thread it was all about male and female "friendly relationships" then you asked her out? Which kind of goes against the whole  we can just be friends . You clearly have more than friendly feelings ?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Yes
    Has she given any sign of wanting more than friendship. Earlier in the thread it was all about male and female "friendly relationships" then you asked her out? Which kind of goes against the whole  we can just be friends . You clearly have more than friendly feelings ?
    Obviously he will answer for himself, but clearly he developed feelings beyond friendship at some point. Sometimes that happens, of course. When it does, you deal with it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    edited October 2018
    If someone answered my question with a question, I’d play the same game. In this case I’d respond with, “What kind of date would you like it to be?” 

If that doesn’t work, fly McGruff out there to play Mariano Rivera and close this shit. 

^ Not close the thread...close the deal. :lol:
  • Options
    Single since spring, or early summer I think.

Yes, we went to the same school a few years back. So know her ex pretty well. Do not have bi-monthly bears with him though. 

No, she has not. She said I should get a bigger bed. But I think that had more to do with concern about my nightly sleep. Falling for someone, man or woman, doesn't go against having women or men as friends. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    No
    bbiggs said:
    If someone answered my question with a question, I’d play the same game. In this case I’d respond with, “What kind of date would you like it to be?” 

If that doesn’t work, fly McGruff out there to play Mariano Rivera and close this shit. 
    Thank you for using Aroldis Chapman for this example
    :lol:

• Options
    Yes
    I like the bigger bed comment  . Maybe a sign
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,206
    edited October 2018
    bbiggs said:

That would be my impulse to do, also. But maybe its best to get a clear answer, and not try to recreate this scene from 40 year old virgin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuG4G4BRUxQ
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Yes
    I'm only asking about previous partner because  maybe if she I was fresh out of a relationship ,she may be still confused. Or still not sure of her feelings. It's a tough one for sure
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    bbiggs said:

Lol!  He did help us get a ring but he’s such a POS. 
  • Options
    Yes
    But  you did fall for a friend which is kind of what I and mcgruff were kind of saying as to why wives/husbands  have a hard time understanding  the friendship. 
    I have female friends . And have done more than male. But I get both sides.

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Yes

Yes, we went to the same school a few years back. So know her ex pretty well. Do not have bi-monthly bears with him though. 

No, she has not. She said I should get a bigger bed. But I think that had more to do with concern about my nightly sleep. Falling for someone, man or woman, doesn't go against having women or men as friends. 

You should definitely get a bigger bed no matter what happens. ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Yes
    Maybe you should just reply with "A date date." The she will you know that you "like like her." =)
  • Options
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah and tidy the basement  just incase
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    No
    bbiggs said:

That would be my impulse to do, also. But maybe its best to get a clear answer, and not try to recreate this scene from 40 year old virgin:

I love Elizabeth Banks.  (and he loves Lamp)
  • Options
    No
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:

Lol!  He did help us get a ring but he’s such a POS. 
    Yes, yes he is.
  • Options
    Yes
    bbiggs said:

Number 42 baby!!!!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    I was at Fenway Park on Opening Day, April 11, 2005, when we gave Mo a standing ovation.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

The PJ_Soul-Spiritual_Chaos love story has begun.

• Options
    bbiggs said:

I loved her till I lost my ex. They look earily similiar and has a similiar way to them. Stings. Haha.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    bbiggs said:

I loved her till I lost my ex. They look earily similiar and has a similiar way to them. Stings. Haha.
    Similar ears, huh? I've never really studied any of my exes' ears that closely -- nor Elizabeth Banks' ears, for that matter.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

The PJ_Soul-Spiritual_Chaos love story has begun.

• Options
    Yes
    This is a beautiful  thing
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Yes
    But you can just be friends!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    dankind said:
    bbiggs said:

Similar ears, huh? I've never really studied any of my exes' ears that closely -- nor Elizabeth Banks' ears, for that matter.
    "eerily"

Stop with the non-native-english-speaker shaming please. I CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Yes
    dankind said:
    I was at Fenway Park on Opening Day, April 11, 2005, when we gave Mo a standing ovation.
    That was definitely a rough series. I thought Torre overmanaged.  Ugh