Options

Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839
    this is agnes, yes?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Invite her over to watch a Red Sox game. And order pizza.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Yes
    mickeyrat said:
    this is agnes, yes?

Hubba hubba 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Sorry to hear..the only thing left to do is make her a mix tape of 80s power ballads..Open with Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison.

Drop it off and never talk to her again...
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Yes
    Wma31394 said:
    Sorry to hear..the only thing left to do is make her a mix tape of 80s power ballads..Open with Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison.

Drop it off and never talk to her again...
    Wonderful idea
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,246
    (And likely, she is afraid you are inviting her to play MarioKart in the basement.)

Classy.

She puts the lotion on her skin...
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    No
    ^^^LOL!!

I like the headshot of the kid from The Goonies/Temple of Doom. Nice touch.
  • Options
    Yes
    Did this ever happen?

Did he ask her out?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    Yes
    Did this ever happen?

Did he ask her out?
    Yeah, she said no, after a week's radio silence. :frowning: Now it's time to focus on who he'll ask out next! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,789
    Yes
    ^^^PJ_Soul seems like a logical choice here.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Yes
    Awwwww.  That's cute.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    geography might be a slight issue here.........
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes
    Not to mention my extreme satisfaction with the single life, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I was also going to say that, but I thought that might be overstepping my boundaries. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    I was also going to say that, but I thought that might be overstepping my boundaries. 
    That is actually pretty hard to do with me! ;) I'm tempted to dare you to try. :lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    That is actually pretty hard to do with me! ;) I'm tempted to dare you to try. :lol:
    let me rephrase.....i thought it's possible I wasn't going to be totally accurate. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    let me rephrase.....i thought it's possible I wasn't going to be totally accurate. 
    Want to argue about it? ;)
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,900
    edited November 2018
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Allie, are you interested in having kids or not your thing?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    No, I decided against having kids many, many years ago. Not my thing, plus the world has more than enough people in it already so I don't need to at least double my own footprint. Plus the parenting atmosphere of my society is not one I would want to attempt to raise kids in anyway. I wouldn't be able to raise them the way I would think is best for them ... at least not without making my kids and myself social pariahs. Plus I live in a place that makes having kids an extreme economic hardship - I wouldn't have been able to provide for them as well as I would have wanted. Turns out I made the right decision - I'm very glad I didn't give in to the social pressures on this one. At one point I almost did!
  • Options
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    An offer? Fast work mcgruff
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I have 5 kids and zero swimmers! Lol. I knew Allie was around my age so I was just wondering. 

• Options
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I have 5 kids and zero swimmers! Lol. I knew Allie was around my age so I was just wondering. 

I always forget that you have so many kids! Holy crap! ;)
  • Options
    No
    mcgruff10 said: no
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I have 5 kids and zero swimmers! 

Is that a willpower thing? Can you will your swimmers to be lemmings instead? Lol
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    I'm 30 and I just recently decided that I don't want kids either. I knew it was a deal breaker for my gf so I finally had to let her know my thoughts and of course that ended the relationship a few weeks ago. There was nothing wrong with our relationsjip so it was a hard conversation to have knowing it was likely going to end it for us. I know it was the right thing to do though. She wants to be a mom and I couldn't hold her back from that. 
  • Options
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

I always forget that you have so many kids! Holy crap! ;)
    Yeah it is the hardest greatest thing ever if that makes any sense lol.  Why do you think I am so interested in wine?!

• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited November 2018
    No
    bflynn1 said:
    I'm 30 and I just recently decided that I don't want kids either. I knew it was a deal breaker for my gf so I finally had to let her know my thoughts and of course that ended the relationship a few weeks ago. There was nothing wrong with our relationsjip so it was a hard conversation to have knowing it was likely going to end it for us. I know it was the right thing to do though. She wants to be a mom and I couldn't hold her back from that. 
    That's the way love should be, but hardly ever is, unselfish. I'm sorry you're hurting.
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • Options
    Yes
    bflynn1 said:
    You'rw a good person for doing that. A lot of people, men and women, aren't open about that until after marriage, and that makes it so unfair to the one who wants kids, especially because sometimes it's resulted in it being too late for a woman who wanted the kids. Sorry it turned out that way with a person you cared about. But I guess the silver lining is that you're both now free to find people who are of the same mind.
  • Options
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    bflynn1 said:
    You'rw a good person for doing that. A lot of people, men and women, aren't open about that until after marriage, and that makes it so unfair to the one who wants kids, especially because sometimes it's resulted in it being too late for a woman who wanted the kids. Sorry it turned out that way with a person you cared about. But I guess the silver lining is that you're both now free to find people who are of the same mind.
    That just happened to my cousin. He wasn’t even married for a year and a half and his wife told him she didn’t want kids. They are now going through a divorce. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    bflynn1 said:
    That just happened to my cousin. He wasn’t even married for a year and a half and his wife told him she didn’t want kids. They are now going through a divorce. 
    important to have those discussions when things get more serious.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Yes
    mickeyrat said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    bflynn1 said:
    important to have those discussions when things get more serious.
    My marriage was based on a lie. I was not told that my ex-husband was not able to have children until after we were married. Prior to that we discussed having kids. He had a congenital disease - neurofibromatosis - and had lost a leg to the disease so we discussed the ramifications of this on having kids but I was not told the complete truth - I was given a sugar coated version. It was disclosed at a genetic counselor's office with his mommy along for the ride. Good times. We divorced. That was the cowardly thing to do. What @bflynn1 did was the only right answer and shows character and true love.

And I agree Ali, a woman's window of child bearing is limited; unlike a man's, and not being straight with someone is just plain wrong.