Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    2010... GOP gained 63 house seats... 6 senate seats... and 6 governorships 

Yesterday was cute, but far from a wave, of any color. Dont shoot the messenger. The fight is FAR from over
    It was called a crushing defeat for Obama back then and he still had control of the senate so I'm not really getting your point. And who said the fight was over captain?

But for your continued efforts I award you this...

Image result for wet blanket meme

Yeah, i'm a wet blanket. The world was saved yesterday!

#blueripple
    Sounds like you had unrealistic hopes for yesterday. Maybe you have been watching too much mainstream news and bought into the polls a little too much. Take a day off, get outside, enjoy life, talk to your neighbors. Regroup and get back that positive mojo...I'm sending you virtual hugs.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJ_Soul said:
    Sessions just resigned at Trump's request.
    Here comes your wet blanket....

Trump gets to handpick his new AG with a GOP controlled senate

#wetblanket
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,613
    trump will be free from answering to any wrongdoing

yaaaaayyyyy!
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    And if the Mueller issue does NOT lead to impeachment, i'm afraid 2020 may be a lock.

Democrats somehow let this guy become the "America First" candidate that is also "protecting the border" and therefore is protecting the country, meanwhile the democrats seem more eager to protect trans bathroom use people..... want a POTUS that protects them, protects the country, and puts America first. Elections really arent that complicated. Dems will fuck this up, I'm convinced of it. 
    I believe you are misreading last night's results.  While FL is depressing, by and large everythign else was positive.  We learned:
    1. Democratic votes substantially outpaced Republican
    2. Midwest states appear to have flipped at some level back to blue, judging by the governorship changes in WI and MI.  Scott Walker losing was huge.  He was elected twice and survived a recall.
    3. Women have heavily come over to Democrats
    4. Aggressive HOR forecasts were in the 30 to 35 range pick up.  I think we are looking at 33/34.  That's pretty damn good.
    5. The GOP is becoming an increasingly white, older and rural party.  Yet the country is becoming more urban, younger and diverse.  Demographics are destiny.  It's not overnight, but it's happening.  

The Senate map in 2020 is flipped.  Republicans have to defend far more seats, many of them in blue states.  
    1) Not everywhere...certainly not Florida and certainly not Ohio to name a couple.
    2) Scott Walker losing is big "ish". Nobody should really run a third time. It doesn't matter how successful you are...everyone has an expiry date. That being said this will be the most important state in 2020.
    3) Not all women and not necessarily in the states where it matters
    4) 33/34 is historical average for a president in first term which is a subpar performance based on the "Trump repudiation" the AMT was expecting...this repudiation didn't happen and conservatives surprisingly held strong in some seats and flipped a few other.
    5) The urban/rural split is absolutely real but as always this is an electoral college game and not a popular vote game. 2020 election will completely boil down to Wisconsin and possibly Michigan...especially if John James is on the ballot again. No point for anybody to even campaign anywhere else. Progressive democrats lost last night while moderate dems won...the dems will need a candidate that can push turnout while not veering too far to the left...who that is remains to be seen.

The Senate map in 2020 is flipped but the GOP likely built the buffer they need to retain control. Doug Jones told me so.
    1. I'm talking about nationwide, in totality.  Obviously if this was an individual state statement, the Dems would have won all senate seats.  
    2. He lost no matter how you couch it.  The losses of governorship in MI and WI are critical.  Ohio is gone, period, as I mentioned in a different comment earlier.  Florida may be as well, for a few cycles.  
    3. Really, not ALL women?  That's weird, I was sure every woman voted for a Democrat.  I'll have to check the numbers again.
    4. Impressive that somehow you culled a monolithic statement from everyone in the AMT, as if that mattered.  My statement stands.  The aggressive forecast was in the mid 30's.  That was achieved.  So what if H2M or someone was shit talking and said 197 seats.  
    5. Dems won.  Some were progressive, some were moderate.  Moderates will always pull more crossover, the risk is the 3rd party pulling away the extremes.  See the Arizona race as an example, obviously.  

I don't think you should be taking political commentary from Doug Jones.  He had a solid knuckle-curve, but you could never rely on him in clutch situations.  Any reliever topping out at 87 mph is a risk.  
    This is just plain incorrect. There are places where Trump crushed it...there are places where he got beat. It is certainly not a repudiation of him or the GOP in any way shape or form. Too say he lost and the dems won is just silly. There are warning signs for both parties and at the end of the day the dems will need a candidate that will play strong in the rust belt to win in 2020.
    What specifically is just plain incorrect?  End of the day, the Democrats seized control of a branch.  That was the most important thing that could happen.  Everything else is secondary.  It matters little if the Senate number is -3 or -5.  Until you get to 60, it's minor around the edges.  Expanding the governorships is at least as important as moving the Senate number, which they did at +6.
    Sure they seized control of a branch...not with any big margin...but this was expected on the very first day of the Trump presidency as the party in power always loses the house. Congratulations to them for adhering to the norm. The senate gains are big now that the filibuster is dead....judges, appointments etc all just got easier. That's why Sessions was dropped 5 minutes ago and not 5 months ago. The governorships are absolutely important but the most important ones for 2020 are Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan and on those it was a draw.
    How does moving from 51 to 53 in the Senate have any material affect other than protecting against defections?  That provides no advantage on cloture or the filibuster (which is still in place for legislation).  
    It's frankly comical how those on the right here (I believe you), crowed about the dramatic losses in governorships and state legislatures during the Obama years.  I agreed with you on those points, because of the redrawing of the maps made it so difficult for Democrats to win in the gerrymandered districts.  But now they've done it, and overcome outrageous drawing (my district is a prime example of a map that was created to offset the suburban Richmond voters with rural all the way up to Northern VA, literally).  Now the Dems have overcome these hurdles and you change your tune.  Now it's about getting +2 in the Senate.  Okay, right.  
    Protecting against defections is massive...look what just went on with Kavanaugh last month. Not to mention Corker, McCain and likely Flake will be replaced with "Trumpier" senators. This has very big implications. On your second point though I am absolutely not downplaying Democratic gains anywhere...they are certainly important. I'm just suggesting that you might need to consider tempering your enthusiasm a little bit. The results are far more mixed then you are portraying them. I'm not suggesting that Trump won big yesterday but it is also wrong to suggest that he and/or the GOP lost. Obama/dems got crushed in 2010 yet he won in 12. Based on yesterday's results Trump still has potential to thread the same needle that he did in 2016. At this stage that is all one can ask for.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    ^
    Last night went about the way most of us expected it to go. 
    Yup. It would have taken a miracle to win the senate given the map.

The midterms will be old news once Mueller starts dropping indictments and the house gets back to being a real check on this administration.
    He's been dropping indictments for a while now, and it resulted in a very normal midterm swing, nothing more 

Keep clinging to that hope though 
    Not to mention that the indictments are about to start swinging the other way... McCabe, Strzok, The Ohrs, Simpson, Clapper, Avenatti, Swetnick, Munro-Leighton, McClean etc.
    lol when ? we are all waiting lol lol you haven't been here in weeks and now your all sure we are getting indicments but not pertaining to the real corrupt individual lol what happened you drink to much victory champagne last night toasting your hero ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    And so it begins. Can’t wait for the AG confirmation hearings. “And can you tell the committee what crimes you would consider to reach the level of high crimes and misdemeanors, initiating impeachment proceedings? Take your time.”
    And the answer won't matter because the GOP has the numbers.
    So, you're saying all those Hillary haters that want her locked up for all those indictable crimes and not releasing her tax returns are going to be okay with what comes out from Team Mueller's report and House hearings? When its all laid bare and there's potential for multiple felony charges to be filed, that Team Trump Treason and the indy's will re-elect him in 2020? This ain't no lying about a blow job in the oval office, which most Team Trump Treason base supporters can "understand," (please don't try some sort of twisted moral equivalency, its all been squandered by the evangelical class) but treason, obstruction, conspiracy to defraud, tax evasion, and not "upholding the constitution," as sworn to on the Bible (that was the Bible, right? I heard it was Mein Kampf). And of course, the economy will be just roaring along at that 4% quarterly GDP rate. Is your world always this static?

The answer will matter when s/he answers it and evidence warrants charges that, oh gee, they don't bring. You hope for the implosion as a  Bannonite or lack a moral compass, or both.
    What I'm saying is that nothing will come out of this Mueller report. It just ain't happening. Flynn, Papadopolous, and Manafort just didn't matter. A Roger Stone won't either. Finally when the total misbehaviour of the Obama DOJ in the run up to this investigation is unveiled it will look way worse on the democrats then it does on Trump.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,613
    We either have a Washington insider or a psychic among us
  • Options
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

Yesterday was cute, but far from a wave, of any color. Dont shoot the messenger. The fight is FAR from over
    It was called a crushing defeat for Obama back then and he still had control of the senate so I'm not really getting your point. And who said the fight was over captain?

#blueripple
    Sounds like you had unrealistic hopes for yesterday. Maybe you have been watching too much mainstream news and bought into the polls a little too much. Take a day off, get outside, enjoy life, talk to your neighbors. Regroup and get back that positive mojo...I'm sending you virtual hugs.
    Now that was pretty funny! Lol

Actually my hopes were met, i wasnt worried about blue/red as that swings in the midterm virtually 100% of the time. Im not worried about the sun rising tmw morning either 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/politics/historic-firsts-midterms/index.html

My problem is people actually think yesterday was a big win, mueller is a superhero, and Trump is dead heading into 2020. People better wake up, or will be shocked again. 

If people dont like my message, or me challenging progressives, i dont give AF, I'm not going anywhere.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    ^

The midterms will be old news once Mueller starts dropping indictments and the house gets back to being a real check on this administration.
    He's been dropping indictments for a while now, and it resulted in a very normal midterm swing, nothing more 

Not to mention that the indictments are about to start swinging the other way... McCabe, Strzok, The Ohrs, Simpson, Clapper, Avenatti, Swetnick, Munro-Leighton, McClean etc.
    lol when ? we are all waiting lol lol you haven't been here in weeks and now your all sure we are getting indicments but not pertaining to the real corrupt individual lol what happened you drink to much victory champagne last night toasting your hero ?
    I'm as sure as Halifax is about Mueller's coming indictments...

(Truth is that my real feeling is that now that the midterms are over a deal will be worked out behind the scenes. Trump DOJ now has a lot of leverage. Dem house will have to choose how far to push their investigations knowing that some of their allies are in legal jeopardy. My bet is that the two sides call a draw and it all just ends with a whisper.)
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited November 2018
    They've been giving us this investigation fatigue
    It's been a long time
    They got nothing ZERO
    You know why? because there is nothing
    but they can play that game but we can play it better.
    because we have a thing called the United States Senate
    snnnnnnf
    and a lot of very questionable things were done...

fucking brutal
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,682
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

#blueripple

Actually my hopes were met, i wasnt worried about blue/red as that swings in the midterm virtually 100% of the time. Im not worried about the sun rising tmw morning either 

My problem is people actually think yesterday was a big win, mueller is a superhero, and Trump is dead heading into 2020. People better wake up, or will be shocked again. 

If people dont like my message, or me challenging progressives, i dont give AF, I'm not going anywhere.
    Who are you talking about? Not anyone here as far as I can tell. Maybe that is why nobody is picking up what you're putting down here? I'm not even sure anyone gets what your motivations are. I do know you're not succeeding in challenging progressives with the the way you're going. But by all means, stick around. I don't think anyone has asked you to leave.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

#blueripple

Your message is that no one but you has really figured out why Trump won, how he gets away with the shit he does and why people in the country support him. And Mueller, the democrats, rule of law are all ridiculously inferior to Trump's superior brain. Got it.

You are free to continue to be the 'smartest' person here, and I am free to ignore you as I detest condescension. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,903
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

#blueripple

Who are you talking about? Not anyone here as far as I can tell. Maybe that is why nobody is picking up what you're putting down here? I'm not even sure anyone gets what your motivations are. I do know you're not succeeding in challenging progressives with the the way you're going. But by all means, stick around. I don't think anyone has asked you to leave.
    it's the same passive aggressive bullshit where someone yells at you to calm down, hoping to make you angry, justifying them telling you to calm down in the first place. 

no one gives a fuck about his "message", which, as far as I can tell, is nothing more than telling everyone he has a message and that everyone on "his team" is too stupid to figure it out. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    ^

(Truth is that my real feeling is that now that the midterms are over a deal will be worked out behind the scenes. Trump DOJ now has a lot of leverage. Dem house will have to choose how far to push their investigations knowing that some of their allies are in legal jeopardy. My bet is that the two sides call a draw and it all just ends with a whisper.)
    lol not in a million yrs lol ...It's good that you stay away for weeks at a time you come back with really good material keep up the comedy you do have a future in it ! 
  • Options
    He may be completely insane.  I rolled tape on that, and he's nuts.

Did you see the way he stepped out from the podium to challenge Aacosta today?   that shit is not right.
  • Options
    Your words can be held against you in a court of law.

• Options
    CRAY

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Sessions exiting the White House ...

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    And if the Mueller issue does NOT lead to impeachment, i'm afraid 2020 may be a lock.

Democrats somehow let this guy become the "America First" candidate that is also "protecting the border" and therefore is protecting the country, meanwhile the democrats seem more eager to protect trans bathroom use people..... want a POTUS that protects them, protects the country, and puts America first. Elections really arent that complicated. Dems will fuck this up, I'm convinced of it. 
    I believe you are misreading last night's results.  While FL is depressing, by and large everythign else was positive.  We learned:
    2. Midwest states appear to have flipped at some level back to blue, judging by the governorship changes in WI and MI.  Scott Walker losing was huge.  He was elected twice and survived a recall.
    4. Aggressive HOR forecasts were in the 30 to 35 range pick up.  I think we are looking at 33/34.  That's pretty damn good.
    5. The GOP is becoming an increasingly white, older and rural party.  Yet the country is becoming more urban, younger and diverse.  Demographics are destiny.  It's not overnight, but it's happening.  

The Senate map in 2020 is flipped.  Republicans have to defend far more seats, many of them in blue states.  
    1) Not everywhere...certainly not Florida and certainly not Ohio to name a couple.
    2) Scott Walker losing is big "ish". Nobody should really run a third time. It doesn't matter how successful you are...everyone has an expiry date. That being said this will be the most important state in 2020.
    4) 33/34 is historical average for a president in first term which is a subpar performance based on the "Trump repudiation" the AMT was expecting...this repudiation didn't happen and conservatives surprisingly held strong in some seats and flipped a few other.
    5) The urban/rural split is absolutely real but as always this is an electoral college game and not a popular vote game. 2020 election will completely boil down to Wisconsin and possibly Michigan...especially if John James is on the ballot again. No point for anybody to even campaign anywhere else. Progressive democrats lost last night while moderate dems won...the dems will need a candidate that can push turnout while not veering too far to the left...who that is remains to be seen.

The Senate map in 2020 is flipped but the GOP likely built the buffer they need to retain control. Doug Jones told me so.
    1. I'm talking about nationwide, in totality.  Obviously if this was an individual state statement, the Dems would have won all senate seats.  
    2. He lost no matter how you couch it.  The losses of governorship in MI and WI are critical.  Ohio is gone, period, as I mentioned in a different comment earlier.  Florida may be as well, for a few cycles.  
    3. Really, not ALL women?  That's weird, I was sure every woman voted for a Democrat.  I'll have to check the numbers again.
    4. Impressive that somehow you culled a monolithic statement from everyone in the AMT, as if that mattered.  My statement stands.  The aggressive forecast was in the mid 30's.  That was achieved.  So what if H2M or someone was shit talking and said 197 seats.  
    5. Dems won.  Some were progressive, some were moderate.  Moderates will always pull more crossover, the risk is the 3rd party pulling away the extremes.  See the Arizona race as an example, obviously.  

I don't think you should be taking political commentary from Doug Jones.  He had a solid knuckle-curve, but you could never rely on him in clutch situations.  Any reliever topping out at 87 mph is a risk.  
    I don't recall anyone claiming that the dems would win the house and senate or that it would be some huge blow out. However, I do recall a certain poster claiming that Team Trump Treason would gain seats in both houses in the mid terms, which would lead to his overwhelming landside re-election and further gains in the House and Senate for repubs in 2020, thus cemnenting the repub orthodoxy for generations to come. And that it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elites, or some such gobblygook.  The first part of that procastination has alread been proven false and with a taniking economy and impeachment, Team Trump Treason is a one termer. 2016 was an anomoly due to putin on the ritz and collusion to throw an election.
    Why would you hope for a tanking economy and your president to be impeached? Wtf is wrong with you? Smh this is what is wrong with the country, not the president calling some cumhat reporter names at a press conference 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

I don't recall anyone claiming that the dems would win the house and senate or that it would be some huge blow out. However, I do recall a certain poster claiming that Team Trump Treason would gain seats in both houses in the mid terms, which would lead to his overwhelming landside re-election and further gains in the House and Senate for repubs in 2020, thus cemnenting the repub orthodoxy for generations to come. And that it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elites, or some such gobblygook.  The first part of that procastination has alread been proven false and with a taniking economy and impeachment, Team Trump Treason is a one termer. 2016 was an anomoly due to putin on the ritz and collusion to throw an election.
    Why would you hope for a tanking economy and your president to be impeached? Wtf is wrong with you? Smh this is what is wrong with the country, not the president calling some cumhat reporter names at a press conference 
    Whatever other problems you see, you've gotta acknowledge that Trump's emotional and mental instability is also a really serious problem. You don't have to ignore one problem to see another.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    ^

lol not in a million yrs lol ...It's good that you stay away for weeks at a time you come back with really good material keep up the comedy you do have a future in it ! 
    I'm easily the funniest person on here but I generally have been away because there just hasn't been much to talk about for the last while. Yesterdays results were baked in the cake since day 1 of the Trump Presidency...it seems we all sort of agree on that. What that generally tells you is the "outrage of the day" is for the most part completely irrelevant. I have been saying this forever and have generally been ignored. Why would anybody return day after day under this scenario? Maybe for the comedy?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

Whatever other problems you see, you've gotta acknowledge that Trump's emotional and mental instability is also a really serious problem. You don't have to ignore one problem to see another.
    What is crazier is that his emotional and mental instability for the most part has been a non-problem. Everybody is mad at each other but otherwise your country is doing quite well.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

you need to put your pick in as to when he will be impeached in the thread , never my president always a baffoon !
  • Options
    The "outrage of the day" is manufactured, packaged, and sold like a product now... we've got both flavors for you, pick your poison
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

What is crazier is that his emotional and mental instability for the most part has been a non-problem. Everybody is mad at each other but otherwise your country is doing quite well.
    I don't agree with that. I think it's been a major problem that has lead to many bad things, including death, hardship, and traumatized children.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

#blueripple

Your message is that no one but you has really figured out why Trump won, how he gets away with the shit he does and why people in the country support him. And Mueller, the democrats, rule of law are all ridiculously inferior to Trump's superior brain. Got it.

You are free to continue to be the 'smartest' person here, and I am free to ignore you as I detest condescension. 
    No, my message is clear. Trump won because of elitism and a horrible robotic neoloberal candidate that reeked of elitism

My message is if my progressives keep calling people we disagree with deplorables, morons, racists, sexists that cling to their guns & religion than we are no better than them and will lose more elections. 

I'm far from the smartest person here. The smartest person didn't win the election either
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

Thank you Obama. Trump is just riding out what he set in motion. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

"Hope?" Did I say "hope?" The economic cycle is such that boom years are followed by a recession, the consequences of which are determined by who is in office and how they handle it. After giving a $1.5 trillion tax break to those who really didn't need it, in an economy that was doing just fine by all measures, what remedy does this economic brain trust have at their disposal? And what confidence do you have in Team Trump Treason to have a clue as to what to do? I used the term "tanking," as that is what typically happens after 96 straight months of growth. There will be a market correction, not that I hope for it but I've been around along enough to see it happen, multiple times.
    So WTF is wrong with you that you think I "hope," for a tanking economy?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    What a spineless, gutless, wimp, that Team Trump Treason.

https://apple.news/AfBLlsfJgT6e_FvWByXtICw
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    What a spineless, gutless, wimp, that Team Trump Treason.

https://apple.news/AfBLlsfJgT6e_FvWByXtICw
    yep at total coward on all fronts and now he has his stoolie to do his dirty work ...
This discussion has been closed.