Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Question for Supporters: If collusion is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, will you continue to stay inside the raging dumpster fire?
    I wouldn’t. 

Question for haters: If the whole investigation stems from Obama department/Clinton campaign coordination to weaponize the DOJ and Intelligence agencies to go after a political opponent would you push for all the conspirators to be prosecuted according to the law?
    Yes.  But that's ridiculous.

Oh! Collusion is real but corruption by Obama DOJ is ridiculous! 

Collusion actually happened. DOJ corruption is fabricated to counter the reality of a rotten to the core trump. Acknowledging his stench destroys the fantasy of this new wave of ‘enlightenment’, so I understand why the denial is there.  
    It actually happened! Do tell! Please! 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,978
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Question for Supporters: If collusion is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, will you continue to stay inside the raging dumpster fire?
    I wouldn’t. 

Question for haters: If the whole investigation stems from Obama department/Clinton campaign coordination to weaponize the DOJ and Intelligence agencies to go after a political opponent would you push for all the conspirators to be prosecuted according to the law?
    Speaking of hanging hats, you might want to reconsider propagating this nonsense.
    Nope. I answered his question which I believe is “nonsense”. Time for you all to answer mine. At the end of the day these are the two arguments. Only one will prove to be true.
    Ridiculous. You want us to believe that an administration that didn’t have one appointed official indicted for any crime in 8 years and a president who told one lie or mistruth a year over two terms suddenly became the most corrupt administration since Nixon? Better get off the pipe. And, you seem to forget the three foreign intelligence agencies that brought the issue of contacts between Russia Russia Russia and Team Trump Treason campaign officials to our national security apparatuses attention. You clearly have not followed the full history of the investigation and seemingly cherry pick to suite your narrative. “Disappearing headlines.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,731
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Yes.  But that's ridiculous.

Oh! Collusion is real but corruption by Obama DOJ is ridiculous! 

Collusion actually happened. DOJ corruption is fabricated to counter the reality of a rotten to the core trump. Acknowledging his stench destroys the fantasy of this new wave of ‘enlightenment’, so I understand why the denial is there.  
    It actually happened! Do tell! Please! 
    The only question is whether there’s evidence of trump approving it. Do your homework. 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,839
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    The real die hards will say that any evidence is fabricated. They’re already down that road (see rolemodels post above). This attack on the trust required of our system will be one of trump’s legacies and one of Putin’s victories. 
    Yeah tRump's strategy is to paint the investigation as bias or fake so that when the report comes out he can say he's been calling it fake all along.

He knows he's cooked.  My feeling is that the evidence will be so overwhelming that even the die hards will eventually turn.  Maybe not right away but I think it will happen.  Fox News won't deny direct evidence....neither will any GOP candidate running for re-election.
    This is a battle to the midterms. Those who participated in weaponizing the DOJ and Intelligence agencies to attack a political opponent are stalling until the house likely changes hands. They intially tried  to take down the President but it has failed. They now desperately need the republican leaders of the congressional investigatory committees to be removed when a democratic house comes into power. At this point the investigation into the corruption can be buried and impeachment can be attempted. The problem with this theory though is that Trump has the power to declassify everything. He knows all the cards on the table and has been telegraphing his knowledge. He is letting the investigation into the corruption proceed quitely through Sessions, Rosenstein, and Huber but should he be put up against the wall he can declassify and let everything he knows flow...
    Then why not sit with Team Mueller for as long as necessary under oath and end the investigation? Why stall? Innocence knows no bounds. Team Trump Treason can put an end to the witch hunt. What are they hiding?
    Because perjury traps are real. Look at the Flynn case. The agents said he wasn’t lying and yet Mueller charged him with lying anyways. Why should Trump sit with Mueller if he doesn’t have to. Let Mueller bring the subpoena. It will backfire.
    Hillary answered questions for 11 hours.  She must be really good at avoiding those landmines. 
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    And how would a subpoena backfire? trump would be lying under oath after the first question. Everyone knows this.  
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,132
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Speaking of hanging hats, you might want to reconsider propagating this nonsense.
    Nope. I answered his question which I believe is “nonsense”. Time for you all to answer mine. At the end of the day these are the two arguments. Only one will prove to be true.
    Ridiculous. You want us to believe that an administration that didn’t have one appointed official indicted for any crime in 8 years and a president who told one lie or mistruth a year over two terms suddenly became the most corrupt administration since Nixon? Better get off the pipe. And, you seem to forget the three foreign intelligence agencies that brought the issue of contacts between Russia Russia Russia and Team Trump Treason campaign officials to our national security apparatuses attention. You clearly have not followed the full history of the investigation and seemingly cherry pick to suite your narrative. “Disappearing headlines.”
    No shit.  Obama could have forced Garland to the SC, he didn't.  Obama could have made mention of the FBI investigating the tRump campaign BEFORE the election, he didn't.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    My friend asked me to read this today and I have no fking idea what he's saying here....

How can you not understand this? Seriously? He is talking about crowd records at these venues. How he doesn’t need a band to break a crowd record. He is able to break the records because he can fill space other artists need with people. He is also comparing his “words” with music...saying that he only needs his voice. But not just his voice...the thoughts that come along with the voice. The “thoughts” are more important.

People who keep laughing that they don’t “get it” when it is ao obvious are protraying themselves as dumber then the president who they insist is an idiot.

Seriously?

Come on, man. Look at the last section about the brain and the mouth and the brain attached to the mouth and the brain being important.

I think he was kicked in the head by a donkey.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,492
    BS44325 said:
    My friend asked me to read this today and I have no fking idea what he's saying here....

How can you not understand this? Seriously? He is talking about crowd records at these venues. How he doesn’t need a band to break a crowd record. He is able to break the records because he can fill space other artists need with people. He is also comparing his “words” with music...saying that he only needs his voice. But not just his voice...the thoughts that come along with the voice. The “thoughts” are more important.

People who keep laughing that they don’t “get it” when it is ao obvious are protraying themselves as dumber then the president who they insist is an idiot.

Seriously?

Come on, man. Look at the last section about the brain and the mouth and the brain attached to the mouth and the brain being important.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Seriously?

BS has the trump translator kit. It come included in the larger trump turd polishing package. 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,464
    BS44325 said:

Seriously?

BS has the trump translator kit. It come included in the larger trump turd polishing package. 
    Tin foil hats sold separately.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Seriously?

The Stephen Miller lotion can make anyone caucasian. 

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    John DeanVerified account@JohnWDean
    A fascinating read, and frighteningly plausible! (H/T to GS.)
    12:34 AM - 9 Jul 2018

What if Trump has been a Russian asset since 1987?

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Seriously?

Oohh... the Trump VIP pack. I got it- makes sense now!
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    congrats to the trumpbots (are they still sniffing around here?)

According to RCP aggregate polling...

Trump net approval is minus ten (that's bad for trump)

And generic congress is plus seven for Dems(that's bad for trump)

This is all during a decent economy when any other president and party would be plus ten minimum in polling

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2018_generic_congressional_vote-6185.html
    Any other president who inherited an economy like this would easily be over 50% approval right now. 
    Ha. Inherited!

Must be a full moon today.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    BS44325 said:

Seriously?

Image result for stephan miller
  • Options
    Kat said:

The real estate transactions with Russians go back awhile.  I wouldn't be surprised.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Kat said:

The real estate transactions with Russians go back awhile.  I wouldn't be surprised.

Well at least he was transparent and released all his tax returns like every other candidate has for the last 50 years--especially in his case being a business man and not a career politician...Oh, wait. Shit!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Help a foreigner out here: how can Donald deny releasing his tax returns?

How can the blue collar 'grit' of America- the so called backbone of your great nation and the bulk of his base- accept this?
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,623
    edited July 2018

How can the blue collar 'grit' of America- the so called backbone of your great nation and the bulk of his base- accept this?
    because they have been brainwashed over the course of about 18 years that anyone who isnt classified as Republican is Communist (which they call Socialist)

Any means to keep the "Communists" from "taking over" is acceptable.  

The "Other side" is going to give mandatory abortions, garnish your paycheck and give it to black people who dont feel like working (and "illegals), force your sons and daughters to be gay and trans, etc
    Post edited by MayDay10 on
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

because they have been brainwashed over the course of about 18 years that anyone who isnt classified as Republican is Communist (which they call Socialist)

So with regards to their mentality... a massive compromise in values?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,455
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:

Seriously?

Image result for stephan miller

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,623
    MayDay10 said:

I'm not sure how much "values" there really is anyways.  Some will dedicate their entire voting lives, including watching their favorite cable news station for thousands of hours to "the poor babies" who are killed via abortion.... yet are the first ones to yell "Turn the Middle East into a Parking Lot" at the drop of a hat, or to knock people off of subsidized health care, food necessities, etc.  Oh yeah, and fight to the bitter end to prevent any gun regulations while we have a major problem.
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:

I'm not sure how much "values" there really is anyways.  Some will dedicate their entire voting lives, including watching their favorite cable news station for thousands of hours to "the poor babies" who are killed via abortion.... yet are the first ones to yell "Turn the Middle East into a Parking Lot" at the drop of a hat, or to knock people off of subsidized health care, food necessities, etc.  Oh yeah, and fight to the bitter end to prevent any gun regulations while we have a major problem.

I should have said 'pseudo' values.
  • Options

Technically he wasn't required to release returns but it has kind of become a normal piece of information to provide to be fully transparent.

He promised to release his returns once his audit was complete.  Then he stated that no one cared to see his returns so he just won't release them.  It is an amazing example of hypocrisy.  If Hillary refused to release her returns the right would be setting the world on fire.  Yet....silence.

The right doesn't give a shit if they are being screwed over and hoodwinked as long as the person doing it says they are a republican and that they believe in god.

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Trump has been groomed by Russia for years... then they sent him some underage hookers... taped it... and now own him... he's bought and sold... and Trumps actions internationally as POTUS absolutely line up with this narrative... master stroke

This all didnt happen by accident... I wouldn't be surprised if there was real issues related to the voter/election hacking, but our people know they could never admit elections and voting totals can he hacked, that would be a chaotic blow to the American voting process/integrity/trust

Pass thr tinfoil hat :)
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,492
    Kat said:

Corrupt Hillary has been working this con for a long time it seems. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited July 2018
    my2hands said:
    Trump has been groomed by Russia for years... then they sent him some underage hookers... taped it... and now own him... he's bought and sold... and Trumps actions internationally as POTUS absolutely line up with this narrative... master stroke

This all didnt happen by accident... I wouldn't be surprised if there was real issues related to the voter/election hacking, but our people know they could never admit elections and voting totals can he hacked, that would be a chaotic blow to the American voting process/integrity/trust

Honestly... I believe there is a pee tape. I believe McDonald is heavily compromised- not only with this silly stuff- but with his business alliances as well.

I'm hopeful this is a house of cards that will collapse at some point.

* In the modern era, the Republican presidents have had intense issues: W was fraudulently elected and his two terms were fraught with greed, shameful actions, and deceit. Now this boob.

In 20 years, I feel the majority of the US will look back at Obama and appreciate him greatly- like they should now. I'm not even going to qualify that in any way.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    tbergs said:
    2BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    Also, interesting that my friend pointed out that Trump always speaks in very short sentences. Lack of vocabulary?
    I think it’s intentional; designed to solidify his appeal to a lower-intellect base and seem more approachable.
    It is intentional; designed to solidify his base through comedy. None of you appreciate Trump as entertainment. His base thinks he is funny. I think he is funny. Entertainment wins.
    Sorry, I don't want the president to be an entertainer. The president should have a good sense of humor, but not use put downs and name calling to try and be funny or appeal to someone like you who doesn't seem to care about empathy, compassion or character.
    You’re wrong. I do care. But I watched what you all did to W and Romney. 
    What we all did to W?

Bush was a fucking disaster, bro. Iraq. Torture. Black sites. Kidnapping. Guantanomo. The use of fear and "terror levels". Warrantless wiretaps. Katrina. Demonizing gays. Incompetence. Housing crisis. Financial crisis. W was a piece of shit POTUS and I wish the shoe would gave caught him square in the face. 
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Honestly... I believe there is a pee tape. I believe McDonald is heavily compromised- not only with this silly stuff- but with his business alliances as well.

I'm hopeful this is a house of cards that will collapse at some point.

* In the modern era, the Republican presidents have had intense issues: W was fraudulently elected and his two terms were fraught with greed, shameful actions, and deceit. Now this boob.

In 20 years, I feel the majority of the US will look back at Obama and appreciate him greatly- like they should now. I'm not even going to qualify that in any way.
    Obama was a tremendous POTUS, history will hold him in high regard. Especially considering he is bookended by two outright fucking disasters 
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    my2hands said:
    BS44325 said:
    tbergs said:
    2BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    Also, interesting that my friend pointed out that Trump always speaks in very short sentences. Lack of vocabulary?
    I think it’s intentional; designed to solidify his appeal to a lower-intellect base and seem more approachable.
    It is intentional; designed to solidify his base through comedy. None of you appreciate Trump as entertainment. His base thinks he is funny. I think he is funny. Entertainment wins.
    Sorry, I don't want the president to be an entertainer. The president should have a good sense of humor, but not use put downs and name calling to try and be funny or appeal to someone like you who doesn't seem to care about empathy, compassion or character.
    You’re wrong. I do care. But I watched what you all did to W and Romney. 
    What we all did to W?

Bush was a fucking disaster, bro. Iraq. Torture. Black sites. Kidnapping. Guantanomo. The use of fear and "terror levels". Warrantless wiretaps. Katrina. Demonizing gays. Incompetence. Housing crisis. Financial crisis. W was a piece of shit POTUS and I wish the shoe would gave caught him square in the face. 
    you gotta admit the man has some great reflexes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4
This discussion has been closed.