Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318
    2BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    Also, interesting that my friend pointed out that Trump always speaks in very short sentences. Lack of vocabulary?
    I think it’s intentional; designed to solidify his appeal to a lower-intellect base and seem more approachable.
    It is intentional; designed to solidify his base through comedy. None of you appreciate Trump as entertainment. His base thinks he is funny. I think he is funny. Entertainment wins.
    Sorry, I don't want the president to be an entertainer. The president should have a good sense of humor, but not use put downs and name calling to try and be funny or appeal to someone like you who doesn't seem to care about empathy, compassion or character.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    vaggar99 said:
    Question for Supporters: If collusion is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, will you continue to stay inside the raging dumpster fire?
    I wouldn’t. 

Question for haters: If the whole investigation stems from Obama department/Clinton campaign coordination to weaponize the DOJ and Intelligence agencies to go after a political opponent would you push for all the conspirators to be prosecuted according to the law?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    Also, interesting that my friend pointed out that Trump always speaks in very short sentences. Lack of vocabulary?
    I think it’s intentional; designed to solidify his appeal to a lower-intellect base and seem more approachable.
    It is intentional; designed to solidify his base through comedy. None of you appreciate Trump as entertainment. His base thinks he is funny. I think he is funny. Entertainment wins.
    I agree with this 

Sad state of affairs when the country's court jester is running shit. This isnt a wrastlin' match, this is the fucking POTUS, and so far this shit isnt funny, at all
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Question for Supporters: If collusion is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, will you continue to stay inside the raging dumpster fire?
    I wouldn’t. 

Question for haters: If the whole investigation stems from Obama department/Clinton campaign coordination to weaponize the DOJ and Intelligence agencies to go after a political opponent would you push for all the conspirators to be prosecuted according to the law?
    Speaking of hanging hats, you might want to reconsider propagating this nonsense.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    The real die hards will say that any evidence is fabricated. They’re already down that road (see rolemodels post above). This attack on the trust required of our system will be one of trump’s legacies and one of Putin’s victories. 
    Yeah tRump's strategy is to paint the investigation as bias or fake so that when the report comes out he can say he's been calling it fake all along.

He knows he's cooked.  My feeling is that the evidence will be so overwhelming that even the die hards will eventually turn.  Maybe not right away but I think it will happen.  Fox News won't deny direct evidence....neither will any GOP candidate running for re-election.
    This is a battle to the midterms. Those who participated in weaponizing the DOJ and Intelligence agencies to attack a political opponent are stalling until the house likely changes hands. They intially tried  to take down the President but it has failed. They now desperately need the republican leaders of the congressional investigatory committees to be removed when a democratic house comes into power. At this point the investigation into the corruption can be buried and impeachment can be attempted. The problem with this theory though is that Trump has the power to declassify everything. He knows all the cards on the table and has been telegraphing his knowledge. He is letting the investigation into the corruption proceed quitely through Sessions, Rosenstein, and Huber but should he be put up against the wall he can declassify and let everything he knows flow...
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,492
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

What twilight zone episode do you live in?

You do know that you're being a pawn for this guy of all people right?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Speaking of hanging hats, you might want to reconsider propagating this nonsense.
    Nope. I answered his question which I believe is “nonsense”. Time for you all to answer mine. At the end of the day these are the two arguments. Only one will prove to be true.
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    I agree with this 

Sad state of affairs when the country's court jester is running shit. This isnt a wrastlin' match, this is the fucking POTUS, and so far this shit isnt funny, at all
    Fair enough and I also agree. I wish this wasn’t the case but it is.
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    2BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    Sorry, I don't want the president to be an entertainer. The president should have a good sense of humor, but not use put downs and name calling to try and be funny or appeal to someone like you who doesn't seem to care about empathy, compassion or character.
    You’re wrong. I do care. But I watched what you all did to W and Romney. 
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    The real die hards will say that any evidence is fabricated. They’re already down that road (see rolemodels post above). This attack on the trust required of our system will be one of trump’s legacies and one of Putin’s victories. 
    Yeah tRump's strategy is to paint the investigation as bias or fake so that when the report comes out he can say he's been calling it fake all along.

He knows he's cooked.  My feeling is that the evidence will be so overwhelming that even the die hards will eventually turn.  Maybe not right away but I think it will happen.  Fox News won't deny direct evidence....neither will any GOP candidate running for re-election.
    Plus, how long can they stomp their feet? They’re getting Pence if trump’s gone, not Fidel Sanders-Chavez. 
    If Pence survives...might be likely that he won't.  No way he wasn't aware of some of this stuff.
    Of what stuff?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Nope. I answered his question which I believe is “nonsense”. Time for you all to answer mine. At the end of the day these are the two arguments. Only one will prove to be true.
    Do you have any evidence for your "argument"?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    vaggar99 said:
    I will accept it if it happens.  I’ll be proven wrong, but that’s happened many times before.  I’ve fully believed that the whole investigation has been a show from the start because the insiders don’t want change, and I’ll fully accept that I was wrong if it ever happens.  It won’t mean that my “trust in the system” has changed though- I grew up in a family of lawyers and constitutional law professors, and they’re more distrusting than most, so I will continue to be cautious of the people in power, regardless of their political affiliation.
    That's fair. 

I can't believe how tRump and his handlers keep pulling out the "there has been no evidence of collusion" line.  That is only meant to target the horribly ignorant supporters of his.  Until we see the report (or it is leaked) there is no way any of us will know what evidence there is of collusion.
    But we do know from Mueller’s court filing is that he won’t be presenting evidence of collusion in the Manafort trial. That says to me that there isn’t any.
    Post edited by BS44325 on
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Pawn? Interesting. Pretty sure I’m thinking for myself. Open to all scenerios. Willing to consider Vagar99’s question and willing to respond.

You on the other hand will not even consider the possibility that the Obama DOJ and Clinton campaign were not acting on the up and up. You won’t even consider the possibility that they tried to use government to attack a political opponent they saw/still see as a danger. 

When Eddie sings “mother should I trust the government?” Spiritual Chaos shouts “Yesssssss!”
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,731
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

This is a battle to the midterms. Those who participated in weaponizing the DOJ and Intelligence agencies to attack a political opponent are stalling until the house likely changes hands. They intially tried  to take down the President but it has failed. They now desperately need the republican leaders of the congressional investigatory committees to be removed when a democratic house comes into power. At this point the investigation into the corruption can be buried and impeachment can be attempted. The problem with this theory though is that Trump has the power to declassify everything. He knows all the cards on the table and has been telegraphing his knowledge. He is letting the investigation into the corruption proceed quitely through Sessions, Rosenstein, and Huber but should he be put up against the wall he can declassify and let everything he knows flow...
    Saying weaponize the DOJ is hyperbole. trump hired on compromised staff even after being told this by intelligence. The invesitgation is hapening because of trump’s actions, not because he was a political opponent. 

‘Let everything he knows flow’? Really? trump doesn’t want any facts to flow. He could release information related to the fisa warrant application. Do you wonder why he doesn’t, but instead drives the narrative of a corrupt investigation? He is acting exactly like guilty criminals act, but you’re interpreting that as taking some high road. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,132
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Yes.  But that's ridiculous.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I will accept it if it happens.  I’ll be proven wrong, but that’s happened many times before.  I’ve fully believed that the whole investigation has been a show from the start because the insiders don’t want change, and I’ll fully accept that I was wrong if it ever happens.  It won’t mean that my “trust in the system” has changed though- I grew up in a family of lawyers and constitutional law professors, and they’re more distrusting than most, so I will continue to be cautious of the people in power, regardless of their political affiliation.
    That's fair. 

I can't believe how tRump and his handlers keep pulling out the "there has been no evidence of collusion" line.  That is only meant to target the horribly ignorant supporters of his.  Until we see the report (or it is leaked) there is no way any of us will know what evidence there is of collusion.
    But we do know from Mueller’s court filing is that he won’t be presenting evidence of collusion in the Manafort trial. That says to me that there isn’t any.
    It shouldn't.  Why would they present evidence of collusion when his indictment relates to different crimes?

When they prosecute him for collusion they will present evidence of collusion.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Nope. It is all 100% speculation. Any Trump supporter who argues what has been reported to date is “evidence” is lying. All circumstancial. That being said the likelihood of this theory being true has only grown with time. It looks like the dam is about to break. Be patient. Sessions/Rosenstein/Huber are quietly and methodically working their way through it.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Pawn? Interesting. Pretty sure I’m thinking for myself. Open to all scenerios. Willing to consider Vagar99’s question and willing to respond.

You on the other hand will not even consider the possibility that the Obama DOJ and Clinton campaign were not acting on the up and up. You won’t even consider the possibility that they tried to use government to attack a political opponent they saw/still see as a danger. 

When Eddie sings “mother should I trust the government?” Spiritual Chaos shouts “Yesssssss!”
    Will you consider the possibility that aliens orchestrated everything?

Didn't Obama stop going public with the investigation into Trumps campaign? Why didn't he take that chance to attack superduper-good-guy-trump?

When Eddie sings "mother should I trust the government" I wish for them to leave Pink Floyd alone and rock out som KISS.

When Gene sings "I wanna put my log in your fireplace" - what do you shout?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Nope. It is all 100% speculation. Any Trump supporter who argues what has been reported to date is “evidence” is lying. All circumstancial. That being said the likelihood of this theory being true has only grown with time. It looks like the dam is about to break. Be patient. Sessions/Rosenstein/Huber are quietly and methodically working their way through it.
    Sounds interesting. What are those three going to find? 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Saying weaponize the DOJ is hyperbole. trump hired on compromised staff even after being told this by intelligence. The invesitgation is hapening because of trump’s actions, not because he was a political opponent. 

‘Let everything he knows flow’? Really? trump doesn’t want any facts to flow. He could release information related to the fisa warrant application. Do you wonder why he doesn’t, but instead drives the narrative of a corrupt investigation? He is acting exactly like guilty criminals act, but you’re interpreting that as taking some high road. 
    He hasn’t because a real investigation happens in secret. If there was corruption then the DOJ has to investigate and Trump cannot be involved. Sessions/Rosenstein/Huber are on it. Pay attention to Huber.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

He hasn’t because a real investigation happens in secret. If there was corruption then the DOJ has to investigate and Trump cannot be involved. Sessions/Rosenstein/Huber are on it. Pay attention to Huber.
    Oh, so now trump respects the boundaries set within the system. You’re too funny. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Oh! Collusion is real but corruption by Obama DOJ is ridiculous! 

• Options
    edited July 2018
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

What grounds do you have for this corruption-thing?

And don't show an image of a Sean Hannity board.
  • Options

BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    That's fair. 

It shouldn't.  Why would they present evidence of collusion when his indictment relates to different crimes?

When they prosecute him for collusion they will present evidence of collusion.
    Prosecute for collusion? It is not even a prosecutable offense. You don’t even know what you’re talking about.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

It's not the Obama DOJ.  Sorry to destroy your conspiracy

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,978
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Then why not sit with Team Mueller for as long as necessary under oath and end the investigation? Why stall? Innocence knows no bounds. Team Trump Treason can put an end to the witch hunt. What are they hiding?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,978
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

There has not been any corruption from the Obama DOJ. If so, where are the indictments?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

There has not been any corruption from the Obama DOJ. If so, where are the indictments?
    Many were fired. Indictments to follow. Feel free to contribute to he McCabe gofundme page.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wouldn’t. 

Collusion actually happened. DOJ corruption is fabricated to counter the reality of a rotten to the core trump. Acknowledging his stench destroys the fantasy of this new wave of ‘enlightenment’, so I understand why the denial is there.  
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Then why not sit with Team Mueller for as long as necessary under oath and end the investigation? Why stall? Innocence knows no bounds. Team Trump Treason can put an end to the witch hunt. What are they hiding?
    Because perjury traps are real. Look at the Flynn case. The agents said he wasn’t lying and yet Mueller charged him with lying anyways. Why should Trump sit with Mueller if he doesn’t have to. Let Mueller bring the subpoena. It will backfire.
This discussion has been closed.