Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    dignin said:

Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report

BBC investigative program has revealed fresh allegations of sexually inappropriate actions by Trump during the 1980s and 1990s, comparing him to a “predator” at parties with girls as young as 14.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/a3qz3j/trump-was-like-a-predator-toward-teens-at-parties-in-80s-and-90s-says-bbc-report?utm_source=reddit.com

I can't believe, sounds so out of character.
    Just like my Prime Minister. What is it with these guys?
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

Kavanaugh...
    Yep he’s got Baffoon’s back ..
    One step closer to being king. MAGA.
    Yup. Replace Kennedy with somebody who clerked for him and then it’s a short step to King Trump. So plausible.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

Kavanaugh...
    Yup. Replace Kennedy with somebody who clerked for him and then it’s a short step to King Trump. So plausible.
    It’s so easy to see your hero’s next move he must suck at chess , this pick has Thank you Mr President for this great gig I got your back “ 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Smellyman said:
    vaggar99 said:
    dignin said:

Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report

BBC investigative program has revealed fresh allegations of sexually inappropriate actions by Trump during the 1980s and 1990s, comparing him to a “predator” at parties with girls as young as 14.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/a3qz3j/trump-was-like-a-predator-toward-teens-at-parties-in-80s-and-90s-says-bbc-report?utm_source=reddit.com

that's my Donny boy...see he was too busy getting laid to be colluding...
    Too busy sexual assaulting to know he was being played.
    one man's sexual assault is another man's path to POTUS.
  • Options
    a second SCOTUS nom for the man who proudly grabs pu$$y. my my.  
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

Kavanaugh...
    It’s so easy to see your hero’s next move he must suck at chess , this pick has Thank you Mr President for this great gig I got your back “ 
    It’s too soon for me to be for or against a guy I don’t even know but I’m not surprised you have your hate on for him so early. 
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    Smellyman said:
    vaggar99 said:
    dignin said:

that's my Donny boy...see he was too busy getting laid to be colluding...
    Too busy sexual assaulting to know he was being played.
    one man's sexual assault is another man's path to POTUS.
    Or Prime Minister.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    He only talked about it. My Prime Minister actually did it!
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

Kavanaugh...
    It’s too soon for me to be for or against a guy I don’t even know but I’m not surprised you have your hate on for him so early. 
    Go ahead read up on him and take a look about his writing on Supreme Court issues concerning presidential legal issues 
  • Options
    The protests have already begun tonight on this pick !!
  • Options
    The protests have already begun tonight on this pick !!
    They started before the pick. It wouldn’t have mattered who was nominated.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

Kavanaugh...
    Go ahead read up on him and take a look about his writing on Supreme Court issues concerning presidential legal issues 
    I’ve started. Not seeing any red flags yet. If he is good enough for Elana Kagan then he is likely good enough for me.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    He only talked about it. My Prime Minister actually did it!
    a second nominee for the man who grabs p.  

i'll have to check up on this Trudeau fellow...
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

Kavanaugh...
    I’ve started. Not seeing any red flags yet. If he is good enough for Elana Kagan then he is likely good enough for me.
    Lol the koolaid must be good in your town lol 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

Kavanaugh...
    Lol the koolaid must be good in your town lol 
    I don’t know. Trump seemed to make the safe and boring pick. Like Gorsuch it’s pretty hard to object to this guy on first glance. Unless of course you have the total ideological need to stomp on a decent and ethical man.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    edited July 2018
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    Trump has been groomed by Russia for years... then they sent him some underage hookers... taped it... and now own him... he's bought and sold... and Trumps actions internationally as POTUS absolutely line up with this narrative... master stroke

This all didnt happen by accident... I wouldn't be surprised if there was real issues related to the voter/election hacking, but our people know they could never admit elections and voting totals can he hacked, that would be a chaotic blow to the American voting process/integrity/trust

Pass thr tinfoil hat :)

Honestly... I believe there is a pee tape. I believe McDonald is heavily compromised- not only with this silly stuff- but with his business alliances as well.

I'm hopeful this is a house of cards that will collapse at some point.

* In the modern era, the Republican presidents have had intense issues: W was fraudulently elected and his two terms were fraught with greed, shameful actions, and deceit. Now this boob.

In 20 years, I feel the majority of the US will look back at Obama and appreciate him greatly- like they should now. I'm not even going to qualify that in any way.
    Obama was a tremendous POTUS, history will hold him in high regard. Especially considering he is bookended by two outright fucking disasters 
    He will be a blip. He has no record of achievement other then a lot of dead syrians and a dismantled democratic party. His legacy has been erased.
    This is the stupidest thing said on the Internet today.
    I mean the whole internet
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    Trump has been groomed by Russia for years... then they sent him some underage hookers... taped it... and now own him... he's bought and sold... and Trumps actions internationally as POTUS absolutely line up with this narrative... master stroke

This all didnt happen by accident... I wouldn't be surprised if there was real issues related to the voter/election hacking, but our people know they could never admit elections and voting totals can he hacked, that would be a chaotic blow to the American voting process/integrity/trust

Honestly... I believe there is a pee tape. I believe McDonald is heavily compromised- not only with this silly stuff- but with his business alliances as well.

* In the modern era, the Republican presidents have had intense issues: W was fraudulently elected and his two terms were fraught with greed, shameful actions, and deceit. Now this boob.

In 20 years, I feel the majority of the US will look back at Obama and appreciate him greatly- like they should now. I'm not even going to qualify that in any way.
    Obama was a tremendous POTUS, history will hold him in high regard. Especially considering he is bookended by two outright fucking disasters 
    He will be a blip. He has no record of achievement other then a lot of dead syrians and a dismantled democratic party. His legacy has been erased.
    Crazy
    Train
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Name the lasting achievement. The bailout? Cash for Clunkers? CFPB? Refugee crisis? Iran deal? Fast and Furious? The IRS policy on conservative groups? North Korea? ISIS? A strengthened Democratic Party? Obamacare (it still stands but no individual mandate and insurance company subsidies died today)? EPA rulings? Department of Education rulings? 

Honestly I cannot think of anything other then replacing a couple of liberal judges with a couple of liberal judges.

Being the first African American president is absolutely an achievement but that is election day and not actual governance.

Seriously what is his impactful achievement?

oh wait...i got one...he did nothing about Russia meddling in your election. That decision definitely had a long lasting effect.

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Crazy
    Train
    Nope. You have an emotional affinity for him. I get that as he is very likeable. But that affinity does not make for a lasting legacy. Trump will be his legacy.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Crazy
    Train
    Nope. You have an emotional affinity for him. I get that as he is very likeable. But that affinity does not make for a lasting legacy. Trump will be his legacy.

Ha. An emotional affinity for a guy I only voted for once. 

Crazy.
    Train. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Crazy
    Train

Ha. An emotional affinity for a guy I only voted for once. 

Crazy.
    Train. 
    Interesting. Did you vote for him in 2008 or 2012?
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    My friend asked me to read this today and I have no fking idea what he's saying here....

How can you not understand this? Seriously? He is talking about crowd records at these venues. How he doesn’t need a band to break a crowd record. He is able to break the records because he can fill space other artists need with people. He is also comparing his “words” with music...saying that he only needs his voice. But not just his voice...the thoughts that come along with the voice. The “thoughts” are more important.

People who keep laughing that they don’t “get it” when it is ao obvious are protraying themselves as dumber then the president who they insist is an idiot.
    I don't know but me and my buddy are quite intelligent and educated and we are confused as are the many social media users commenting on this....
    Maybe you can teach me and others to speak and understand Trumplish?
    I just explained it to you. Seems pretty obvious to me and I managed to figure it out without a buddy.
    Must be only something Trump voters understand easily I guess.
    The language of Trump. It is foreign to me and many others.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    My friend asked me to read this today and I have no fking idea what he's saying here....

How can you not understand this? Seriously? He is talking about crowd records at these venues. How he doesn’t need a band to break a crowd record. He is able to break the records because he can fill space other artists need with people. He is also comparing his “words” with music...saying that he only needs his voice. But not just his voice...the thoughts that come along with the voice. The “thoughts” are more important.

People who keep laughing that they don’t “get it” when it is ao obvious are protraying themselves as dumber then the president who they insist is an idiot.
    I don't know but me and my buddy are quite intelligent and educated and we are confused as are the many social media users commenting on this....
    I just explained it to you. Seems pretty obvious to me and I managed to figure it out without a buddy.
    I get that. Obama spoke well but there was no “there there”. Some people like that empty West Wing oratory that sings. Trump spews. It’s harder for some educated ears like you and your buddy’s but there is far more meat on them bones. Still...that transcript seemed pretty straight forward to me...surpised so many self-described intelligent people have trouble with it. 
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

I get that. Obama spoke well but there was no “there there”. Some people like that empty West Wing oratory that sings. Trump spews. It’s harder for some educated ears like you and your buddy’s but there is far more meat on them bones. Still...that transcript seemed pretty straight forward to me...surpised so many self-described intelligent people have trouble with it. 
    Me and others must be a stupid type of intelligent.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Me and others must be a stupid type of intelligent.
    Not for me too say...
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Help a foreigner out here: how can Donald deny releasing his tax returns?

How can the blue collar 'grit' of America- the so called backbone of your great nation and the bulk of his base- accept this?
    Because releasing tax returns is not a requirement to run for President. Just like releasing transcripts aren’t a requirement.
    Perhaps not a requirement, but that hasn't stopped previous presidents in the modern era.

It's just one other item we all know- even his base knows- would be extremely damaging. 

He's a fraud. And the hypocrisy of the right- circling the wagons around him- absolutely stinks. It's disgraceful.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Help a foreigner out here: how can Donald deny releasing his tax returns?

How can the blue collar 'grit' of America- the so called backbone of your great nation and the bulk of his base- accept this?
    Because releasing tax returns is not a requirement to run for President. Just like releasing transcripts aren’t a requirement.
    Perhaps not a requirement, but that hasn't stopped previous presidents in the modern era.

It's just one other item we all know- even his base knows- would be extremely damaging. 

He's a fraud. And the hypocrisy of the right- circling the wagons around him- absolutely stinks. It's disgraceful.
    I’m just not sure it would be damaging. They are legal filings with the IRS. What would be in there? That he took crazy deductions? That he wasn’t charitable enough? That he paid too little tax? That he isn’t worth what he claims? That he has income from interesting sources? That he gave money to hundreds of democrats? As none of those things are illegal so I can’t see how any of it matters. Things like that are baked in the cake with Trump’s supporters. They don’t look at him as a man of high ethics. They know of his bankruptcies. Their support is simply transactional and they will judge him by results. Right now the bet is starting to pay off. If he’s successful then he will never be declared a fraud. He will be declared a genius.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    Another  supporter of the Racist-in-Chief in action....

Not sure why this is in the Trump thread. Dude was a huge douche, and yes my money is on he voted for Trump. I could find some real douches who didn’t too. I hope the first cop received some disciplinary action too.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,663
    mace1229 said:
    Another  supporter of the Racist-in-Chief in action....

Not sure why this is in the Trump thread. Dude was a huge douche, and yes my money is on he voted for Trump. I could find some real douches who didn’t too. I hope the first cop received some disciplinary action too.
    If you haven’t noticed, bigots feel validated by trump, which is a green light to do this stuff. 

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,663

BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

Canadian whattaboutism. 
This discussion has been closed.