Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,464
    congrats to the trumpbots (are they still sniffing around here?)

According to RCP aggregate polling...

Trump net approval is minus ten (that's bad for trump)

And generic congress is plus seven for Dems(that's bad for trump)

This is all during a decent economy when any other president and party would be plus ten minimum in polling

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2018_generic_congressional_vote-6185.html
    Any other president who inherited an economy like this would easily be over 50% approval right now. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    just to be clear. we know little of the Mueller investigation with regards to Trump.  But we do have the Steele dossier.

Just from the 1st page alone:

-Kremlin has been cultivating Trump for 5 years w/ purpose of splitting Western alliances (2016)

-So far Trump has declined real estate deals offered to him by Russia, but has been accepting regular flow of information regarding political rivals

-Russian intelligence has comprised Trump through activities in Moscow to sufficiently blackmail him.  This includes sexually perverse conduct arranged and monitored by Russian officials.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
    Yes. The Clinton paid for dossier. Perfect!
    You clearly don't understand the history of the dossier.
    Please enlighten us.  I was thinking this was a make believe dossier used to obtain a fisa warrant to spy on a us citizen.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    oh here's some more details with regards to the Cohen/Russian Prague meeting.  It's in the last section of the document.  I love this shit.

TRUMP's representative COHEN accompanied to Prague in
    August/September 2016 by 3 colleagues for secret discussions with
    Kremlin representatives and associated operators/hackers

Agenda included how to process deniable cash payments to operatives;
    contingency plans for covering up operations; and action in event ofa

election victory
  • Options
    Cohen! Cohen! He's are man! If he can't fuck Trump, nobody can!!!

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,464
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    just to be clear. we know little of the Mueller investigation with regards to Trump.  But we do have the Steele dossier.

-Kremlin has been cultivating Trump for 5 years w/ purpose of splitting Western alliances (2016)

-So far Trump has declined real estate deals offered to him by Russia, but has been accepting regular flow of information regarding political rivals

-Russian intelligence has comprised Trump through activities in Moscow to sufficiently blackmail him.  This includes sexually perverse conduct arranged and monitored by Russian officials.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
    Please enlighten us.  I was thinking this was a make believe dossier used to obtain a fisa warrant to spy on a us citizen.
    Time and time again you've proven how uniformed Trump supporters really are. Congrats!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Time and time again you've proven how uniformed Trump supporters really are. Congrats!
    Thank you, sir!
  • Options
    Question for Supporters: If collusion is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, will you continue to stay inside the raging dumpster fire?
  • Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited July 2018
    vaggar99 said:
    Question for Supporters: If collusion is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, will you continue to stay inside the raging dumpster fire?

Let me try and get inside the mind of a Donald supporter. Here goes... 

Geezuz. There's a freaking gerbil running around in here.

Okay. Here goes my response: "Would it bother you if I did? Then yes."
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,492
    vaggar99 said:
    "So what if they had help from another country? Russia atleast has their fake news in check! AND THE LIBTARDS HAS ALL OF HOLLYWOOD HELPING THEM OUT. What ddo they know of the working man. Trump is fighting for us together with uncle Putin"
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

HILARIOUS
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,731
    vaggar99 said:
    The real die hards will say that any evidence is fabricated. They’re already down that road (see rolemodels post above). This attack on the trust required of our system will be one of trump’s legacies and one of Putin’s victories. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,132
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

like Nazi uniforms?  lol
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    The real die hards will say that any evidence is fabricated. They’re already down that road (see rolemodels post above). This attack on the trust required of our system will be one of trump’s legacies and one of Putin’s victories. 
    Yeah tRump's strategy is to paint the investigation as bias or fake so that when the report comes out he can say he's been calling it fake all along.

He knows he's cooked.  My feeling is that the evidence will be so overwhelming that even the die hards will eventually turn.  Maybe not right away but I think it will happen.  Fox News won't deny direct evidence....neither will any GOP candidate running for re-election.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    I will accept it if it happens.  I’ll be proven wrong, but that’s happened many times before.  I’ve fully believed that the whole investigation has been a show from the start because the insiders don’t want change, and I’ll fully accept that I was wrong if it ever happens.  It won’t mean that my “trust in the system” has changed though- I grew up in a family of lawyers and constitutional law professors, and they’re more distrusting than most, so I will continue to be cautious of the people in power, regardless of their political affiliation.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    Yeah tRump's strategy is to paint the investigation as bias or fake so that when the report comes out he can say he's been calling it fake all along.

He knows he's cooked.  My feeling is that the evidence will be so overwhelming that even the die hards will eventually turn.  Maybe not right away but I think it will happen.  Fox News won't deny direct evidence....neither will any GOP candidate running for re-election.
    Plus, how long can they stomp their feet? They’re getting Pence if trump’s gone, not Fidel Sanders-Chavez. 
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Plus, how long can they stomp their feet? They’re getting Pence if trump’s gone, not Fidel Sanders-Chavez. 
    If Pence survives...might be likely that he won't.  No way he wasn't aware of some of this stuff.

• Options
    vaggar99 said:
    I will accept it if it happens.  I’ll be proven wrong, but that’s happened many times before.  I’ve fully believed that the whole investigation has been a show from the start because the insiders don’t want change, and I’ll fully accept that I was wrong if it ever happens.  It won’t mean that my “trust in the system” has changed though- I grew up in a family of lawyers and constitutional law professors, and they’re more distrusting than most, so I will continue to be cautious of the people in power, regardless of their political affiliation.
    That's fair. 

I can't believe how tRump and his handlers keep pulling out the "there has been no evidence of collusion" line.  That is only meant to target the horribly ignorant supporters of his.  Until we see the report (or it is leaked) there is no way any of us will know what evidence there is of collusion.

• Options
    vaggar99 said:

If Pence survives...might be likely that he won't.  No way he wasn't aware of some of this stuff.
    I hope that’s the case. Makes me wonder even more about Paul Ryan throwing in the towel. 
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    Oh... I thought you were one of those ironic fellows...

I guess this isn't enough for some people to go with the Occam's Razor principle...

The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, and false statements — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

I hope that’s the case. Makes me wonder even more about Paul Ryan throwing in the towel. 
    Well he did talk about not talking about Russian connections in a secretly recorded meeting in 2016.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    My friend asked me to read this today and I have no fking idea what he's saying here....

How can you not understand this? Seriously? He is talking about crowd records at these venues. How he doesn’t need a band to break a crowd record. He is able to break the records because he can fill space other artists need with people. He is also comparing his “words” with music...saying that he only needs his voice. But not just his voice...the thoughts that come along with the voice. The “thoughts” are more important.

People who keep laughing that they don’t “get it” when it is ao obvious are protraying themselves as dumber then the president who they insist is an idiot.
  • Options
    Pfizer receives 11 billion in tax breaks from Trump.  Now he excepts them to kiss his ass.  What a little bitch.
  • Options
    benjs said:
    Also, interesting that my friend pointed out that Trump always speaks in very short sentences. Lack of vocabulary?
    I think it’s intentional; designed to solidify his appeal to a lower-intellect base and seem more approachable.
    It is intentional; designed to solidify his base through comedy. None of you appreciate Trump as entertainment. His base thinks he is funny. I think he is funny. Entertainment wins.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

I certainly do.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

You should consider getting different sources, because they sound like they have been feeding you a pile a shit.

This was the most comprehensive breakdown I read of the Steele dossier.

Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier

How the ex-spy tried to warn the world about Trump’s ties to Russia.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/12/christopher-steele-the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier

It's a long read, which will probably scare away a Trump supporter....but it's worth it if you want to inform yourself.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

So, what are you saying?
    I’m saying that hanging your hat on a democratic party opposition research document that required collusion with paid russians to produce is a sign of desperation.
  • Options
    congrats to the trumpbots (are they still sniffing around here?)

According to RCP aggregate polling...

Trump net approval is minus ten (that's bad for trump)

And generic congress is plus seven for Dems(that's bad for trump)

This is all during a decent economy when any other president and party would be plus ten minimum in polling

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2018_generic_congressional_vote-6185.html
    Any other president who inherited an economy like this would easily be over 50% approval right now. 
    Ha. Inherited!
  • Options
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Thank you, sir!
    Juggler needs to believe it is real!
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    My friend asked me to read this today and I have no fking idea what he's saying here....

How can you not understand this? Seriously? He is talking about crowd records at these venues. How he doesn’t need a band to break a crowd record. He is able to break the records because he can fill space other artists need with people. He is also comparing his “words” with music...saying that he only needs his voice. But not just his voice...the thoughts that come along with the voice. The “thoughts” are more important.

People who keep laughing that they don’t “get it” when it is ao obvious are protraying themselves as dumber then the president who they insist is an idiot.
    Yeah. He sounds very eloquent and sane.

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

So, what are you saying?
    I’m saying that hanging your hat on a democratic party opposition research document that required collusion with paid russians to produce is a sign of desperation.
    Why? Hasn't like a multiple of things in that document been proven to be correct?

How many things your dear President has sad has been proven correct?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
This discussion has been closed.