Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149
    Hacked elections, collusion, Russia, paid for dossiers, the electoral college is booboo, Comey, soon you guys are going to run out of excuses don’t you think?  What happens then, you just say “ok, he won?”
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Hacked elections, collusion, Russia, paid for dossiers, the electoral college is booboo, Comey, soon you guys are going to run out of excuses don’t you think?  What happens then, you just say “ok, he won?”
    ok, he won.  now, we must prosecute.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    my2hands said:
    BS44325 said:
    tbergs said:
    2BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    Also, interesting that my friend pointed out that Trump always speaks in very short sentences. Lack of vocabulary?
    I think it’s intentional; designed to solidify his appeal to a lower-intellect base and seem more approachable.
    It is intentional; designed to solidify his base through comedy. None of you appreciate Trump as entertainment. His base thinks he is funny. I think he is funny. Entertainment wins.
    Sorry, I don't want the president to be an entertainer. The president should have a good sense of humor, but not use put downs and name calling to try and be funny or appeal to someone like you who doesn't seem to care about empathy, compassion or character.
    You’re wrong. I do care. But I watched what you all did to W and Romney. 
    What we all did to W?

Bush was a fucking disaster, bro. Iraq. Torture. Black sites. Kidnapping. Guantanomo. The use of fear and "terror levels". Warrantless wiretaps. Katrina. Demonizing gays. Incompetence. Housing crisis. Financial crisis. W was a piece of shit POTUS and I wish the shoe would gave caught him square in the face. 
    you gotta admit the man has some great reflexes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4

Lol

He's infinitely greater than McDonald as an athlete.

Isn't there footage of McDonald cowering underneath the podium when somebody stormed the stage (50 feet from where he was)? This footage hardly supports his assertion that if he had been at the Florida school (wasn't it this one? there's been so many)... he would have charged in there and taken down the active shooter.

hahahhahaha

He's a f**king fool. I love when he purses his lips, thrusts his jaw out there to pick up the excess slack, and speaks his weird mind with his little hands doing that 'A-Ok" thing:

"My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    lot's of cocaine.  lot's of alcohol.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    He's the worst peice of garbage human alive yeah he won it still doesn't hide the fact that he is garbage , so yeah just keep saying to yourself my 403 is great my 403 is great even though i voted for a baffoon that has stolen kids from their parents yep that's what he has signed off on stealing kids from the unsuspecting immigrants what a man to tie yourself onto ha ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    haha.

To be fair I wouldn't eat anything from a restaurant after an employee there gave me the finger.  Who knows what they could have done to it.

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    BS44325 said:
    My friend asked me to read this today and I have no fking idea what he's saying here....

How can you not understand this? Seriously? He is talking about crowd records at these venues. How he doesn’t need a band to break a crowd record. He is able to break the records because he can fill space other artists need with people. He is also comparing his “words” with music...saying that he only needs his voice. But not just his voice...the thoughts that come along with the voice. The “thoughts” are more important.

People who keep laughing that they don’t “get it” when it is ao obvious are protraying themselves as dumber then the president who they insist is an idiot.
    I don't know but me and my buddy are quite intelligent and educated and we are confused as are the many social media users commenting on this....
    Maybe you can teach me and others to speak and understand Trumplish?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    My friend asked me to read this today and I have no fking idea what he's saying here....

How can you not understand this? Seriously? He is talking about crowd records at these venues. How he doesn’t need a band to break a crowd record. He is able to break the records because he can fill space other artists need with people. He is also comparing his “words” with music...saying that he only needs his voice. But not just his voice...the thoughts that come along with the voice. The “thoughts” are more important.

People who keep laughing that they don’t “get it” when it is ao obvious are protraying themselves as dumber then the president who they insist is an idiot.
    I don't know but me and my buddy are quite intelligent and educated and we are confused as are the many social media users commenting on this....
    Stay off social media.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    just when i was beginning to think there was hope for you, you had to throw in those last three words there.  don't be the puppet to a puppet.

• Options
    BS44325 said:

Stay off social media.
    Why?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,664
    BS44325 said:

Stay off social media.
    Why is that?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Hey, did you read that article I posted?
  • Options
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    haha.

To be fair I wouldn't eat anything from a restaurant after an employee there gave me the finger.  Who knows what they could have done to it.

Yeah no doubt lol 
  • Options
    Did you read that article I posted in response to you? Maybe too many words?
  • Options

Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report

BBC investigative program has revealed fresh allegations of sexually inappropriate actions by Trump during the 1980s and 1990s, comparing him to a “predator” at parties with girls as young as 14.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/a3qz3j/trump-was-like-a-predator-toward-teens-at-parties-in-80s-and-90s-says-bbc-report?utm_source=reddit.com

I can't believe, sounds so out of character.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,065
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,065
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

Kavanaugh...
  • Options
    dignin said:

Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report

BBC investigative program has revealed fresh allegations of sexually inappropriate actions by Trump during the 1980s and 1990s, comparing him to a “predator” at parties with girls as young as 14.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/a3qz3j/trump-was-like-a-predator-toward-teens-at-parties-in-80s-and-90s-says-bbc-report?utm_source=reddit.com

that's my Donny boy...see he was too busy getting laid to be colluding...
  • Options
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

Kavanaugh...
    Yep he’s got Baffoon’s back ..
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Question for Supporters: If collusion is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, will you continue to stay inside the raging dumpster fire?
    The real die hards will say that any evidence is fabricated. They’re already down that road (see rolemodels post above). This attack on the trust required of our system will be one of trump’s legacies and one of Putin’s victories. 
    Yeah tRump's strategy is to paint the investigation as bias or fake so that when the report comes out he can say he's been calling it fake all along.

He knows he's cooked.  My feeling is that the evidence will be so overwhelming that even the die hards will eventually turn.  Maybe not right away but I think it will happen.  Fox News won't deny direct evidence....neither will any GOP candidate running for re-election.
    This is a battle to the midterms. Those who participated in weaponizing the DOJ and Intelligence agencies to attack a political opponent are stalling until the house likely changes hands. They intially tried  to take down the President but it has failed. They now desperately need the republican leaders of the congressional investigatory committees to be removed when a democratic house comes into power. At this point the investigation into the corruption can be buried and impeachment can be attempted. The problem with this theory though is that Trump has the power to declassify everything. He knows all the cards on the table and has been telegraphing his knowledge. He is letting the investigation into the corruption proceed quitely through Sessions, Rosenstein, and Huber but should he be put up against the wall he can declassify and let everything he knows flow...
    Then why not sit with Team Mueller for as long as necessary under oath and end the investigation? Why stall? Innocence knows no bounds. Team Trump Treason can put an end to the witch hunt. What are they hiding?
    Because perjury traps are real. Look at the Flynn case. The agents said he wasn’t lying and yet Mueller charged him with lying anyways. Why should Trump sit with Mueller if he doesn’t have to. Let Mueller bring the subpoena. It will backfire.
    Hillary answered questions for 11 hours.  She must be really good at avoiding those landmines. 
    Ha. The exoneration letter was written before her interview ever took place.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    Another  supporter of the Racist-in-Chief in action....

• Options
    Kat said:
    John DeanVerified account@JohnWDean
    A fascinating read, and frighteningly plausible! (H/T to GS.)
    12:34 AM - 9 Jul 2018

What if Trump has been a Russian asset since 1987?

This is the craziest article on the Internet...I’m talking the entire internet.
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    Cavanaugh SCJ nominee.

Kavanaugh...
    Yep he’s got Baffoon’s back ..
    One step closer to being king. MAGA.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Help a foreigner out here: how can Donald deny releasing his tax returns?

How can the blue collar 'grit' of America- the so called backbone of your great nation and the bulk of his base- accept this?
    Because releasing tax returns is not a requirement to run for President. Just like releasing transcripts aren’t a requirement.
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    Trump has been groomed by Russia for years... then they sent him some underage hookers... taped it... and now own him... he's bought and sold... and Trumps actions internationally as POTUS absolutely line up with this narrative... master stroke

This all didnt happen by accident... I wouldn't be surprised if there was real issues related to the voter/election hacking, but our people know they could never admit elections and voting totals can he hacked, that would be a chaotic blow to the American voting process/integrity/trust

Pass thr tinfoil hat :)

Honestly... I believe there is a pee tape. I believe McDonald is heavily compromised- not only with this silly stuff- but with his business alliances as well.

I'm hopeful this is a house of cards that will collapse at some point.

* In the modern era, the Republican presidents have had intense issues: W was fraudulently elected and his two terms were fraught with greed, shameful actions, and deceit. Now this boob.

In 20 years, I feel the majority of the US will look back at Obama and appreciate him greatly- like they should now. I'm not even going to qualify that in any way.
    Obama was a tremendous POTUS, history will hold him in high regard. Especially considering he is bookended by two outright fucking disasters 
    He will be a blip. He has no record of achievement other then a lot of dead syrians and a dismantled democratic party. His legacy has been erased.
  • Options
    Another  supporter of the Racist-in-Chief in action....

Fking cop did nothing wtf.

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    vaggar99 said:
    dignin said:

that's my Donny boy...see he was too busy getting laid to be colluding...
    Too busy sexual assaulting to know he was being played.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

I just explained it to you. Seems pretty obvious to me and I managed to figure it out without a buddy.
This discussion has been closed.