Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    It's interesting that he would suggest Bush should have (or could have) attacked Obama.  For what?  Lax gun laws?
    I find the friendship between teh Obamas and the Bushes very refreshing and gives me hope for humanity.  
    Obama and Michelle should not hang around de facto war criminals. 

It's embarrassing. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,136
    mrussel1 said:
    It's interesting that he would suggest Bush should have (or could have) attacked Obama.  For what?  Lax gun laws?
    I find the friendship between teh Obamas and the Bushes very refreshing and gives me hope for humanity.  

It's embarrassing. 
    Barack is a war criminal by your standards I’m sure, isn’t he?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,210
    edited August 2019
    mrussel1 said:

It's embarrassing. 
    No. Not that I know of.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,136
    mrussel1 said:

It's embarrassing. 
    No. Not that I know of.
    “Under President Barack Obama, the U.S. acknowledged killing between 2,867 and 3,138 people in strikes that took place in countries like Somalia, Yemen, and Pakistan.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/static.theintercept.com/amp/drone-strikes-columbia-law-human-rights-yemen.html

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

It's embarrassing. 
    No. Not that I know of.
    “Under President Barack Obama, the U.S. acknowledged killing between 2,867 and 3,138 people in strikes that took place in countries like Somalia, Yemen, and Pakistan.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/static.theintercept.com/amp/drone-strikes-columbia-law-human-rights-yemen.html

But Eddie let him into his home...
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,717
    But I thought ISIS was defeated? Team Trump Treason stated that they were 100% defeated and a poster on this very board claimed it was one of the reasons they liked the job he was doing. Tired of all the winning yet?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/06/politics/pentagon-report-isis-syria/index.html
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

This could go two ways. 
    1.  a sheltered day for Trumpito praising law enforcement and local R's.  
    2.  a day of angry assed people letting Trumpito know that this is all his fault.   
    He really should have stayed in DC.  

"...but the economy" is fucking unacceptable.  
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,210
    edited August 2019
    ikiT said:
    Haha. He is stealing Ted Cruz strategy for putting down Beto? 

Man, scraping the bottom of the barrel. 
  • Options
    respect...HILARIOUS
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    https://apple.news/A_o_BtfFyTn6kdLpMOe0WAAbetter remove those hats 🧢 or get your skull fractured ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,136
    edited August 2019
    ikiT said:
    So am I a Dick for wondering why "Beto" was being called that too?  

Did Trump ever bash Cruz for his name change?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,027
    edited August 2019
    ikiT said:

robert orourke. born in a predom hispanic city?  http://www.babynamewizard.com/baby-name/boy/beto

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

robert orourke. born in a predom hispanic city?
    I had a friend Robert that grew up in a hispanic part of town, his last name was Irish.  We called him Rob.

Had another friend from the same area named Alberto w a Hispanic last name.  We called him Beto.

My parents named me Christopher and scolded people when they used "Chris".

A lot goes into a name.

So I am a dick for wondering this?  C'mon now...
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

I had a friend Robert that grew up in a hispanic part of town, his last name was Irish.  We called him Rob.

Had another friend from the same area named Alberto w a Hispanic last name.  We called him Beto.

A lot goes into a name.

Trump isn't just shooting of a spontaneous question...
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

A lot goes into a name.

i dont know. ask his parents that question.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 711
    Trump.  Still the POTUS.  Like him or hate him.  The POTUS
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,753
    Trump.  Still the POTUS. 
    This is factually correct. Would also be factually correct is you dropped the “T” and the “U” from “POTUS” though
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    It's just a job position he is really bad at. He is not magic in some weird godlike patriotic sense.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

A lot goes into a name.

i dont know. ask his parents that question.
    Easy out, thanks for playing...
  • Options
    Trump.  Still the POTUS. 
    This is factually correct. Would also be factually correct is you dropped the “T” and the “U” from “POTUS” though
    POS?  Ummm Psychopathic Obtuse Shitheel?

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

robert orourke. born in a predom hispanic city?  http://www.babynamewizard.com/baby-name/boy/beto

Thanks for the link.  It says this in there.
    Beto is a nickname for Spanish boys' names ending in -berto, for example: Adalberto, Alberto, Dagoberto, Filiberto, Gilberto, Heriberto, Humberto, Norberto, Rigoberto and Roberto

I was seriously asking a question to anyone that knows why.  
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Trump.  Still the POTUS. 
    POS?  Ummm Psychopathic Obtuse Shitheel?
    Putins Orange Sucker?

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

Beto is a nickname for Spanish boys' names ending in -berto, for example: Adalberto, Alberto, Dagoberto, Filiberto, Gilberto, Heriberto, Humberto, Norberto, Rigoberto and Roberto

With you using "was" instead of "is". I read it as you referencing some older discussion on here about his nickname.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

With you using "was" instead of "is". I read it as you referencing some older discussion on here about his nickname.
    My improper use of the English vernacular sometimes fails me, yes. 
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,935
    edited August 2019
    "O'Rourke's birth name is Robert, but he was nicknamed 'Beto' as a child by his parents since he has the same name as his grandfather. The former congressman is Irish, but his ancestors settled in El Paso. 'Beto' is a common Spanish nickname."

Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    Thanks for stopping by.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    https://youtu.be/wiyYozeOoKs
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

A lot goes into a name.

Not a dick for wondering. It depends on what you do with the wondering.

If you wonder about a question and look into it, figure out the answer, and move on with your day, you're not a dick.

If you wonder about a question, figure out how you can best spin the situation to your advantage and against someone else, draw out an elaborate conspiracy theory about it (see also: birther conspiracy), and then stubbornly resist acknowledging the correct answer when it's presented to you, then you're a dick (and also Trump).
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    "O'Rourke's birth name is Robert, but he was nicknamed 'Beto' as a child by his parents since he has the same name as his grandfather. The former congressman is Irish, but his ancestors settled in El Paso. 'Beto' is a common Spanish nickname."

If his parents called him that early on that is interesting.  Thank u.

For the record I do like him.  Saw him on a few interviews and he is likable. 
This discussion has been closed.