Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,307
    New numbers out in the great state of Pennsylvania has Trump's approval at 37%. Same poll has 37% saying he deserves to be re-elected and 63% saying it's time for a change.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    mrussel1 said:
    Never dog out Shep.  He takes a stand in a place where the power resides in the opposite opinion.  
    Ted Koppel interviewed Hannity maybe a year or two ago and made such a great point that Hannity had to agree with. Comparing cable news channels to newspapers, Koppel voiced concern that the "editorial page" (Hannity and Maddow) have become the front page, and that's so true. These days, people get their news from commentators like that. And if people perceive Hannity as reporting news, then they're going to perceive Shep as "fake news" if he has a dissenting opinion. 

https://youtu.be/DkIiu5f_-Bg
    Except Maddow uses facts and reason with her analysis.  Hannity needn't waste time with that.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,040
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:
    From the WAPO

"President Trump remained largely out of public view as he visited Dayton, Ohio, the first of his two scheduled stops Wednesday intended to console cities recovering from a pair of mass shootings over the weekend. Aside from brief appearances on the airport tarmac as he arrived and departed, Trump did not speak publicly or allow himself to be photographed. The visit to Dayton, a city of about 140,000 people, was a marked break with tradition, as presidents visiting grieving communities typically offer public condolences and use the opportunity to try to comfort the nation. "

So bad at his job. 
    No, he did what he should have done, said nothing.

For once I actually think he did the right thing.  It wasn't about him...

Edit:

I needed to add more to this.

He usually makes it all about himself and even though he tries to make it about the issue it never works out that way.  He finally does something that doesn't seem like a photo op or soap box speech for once. 
    He should have made a speech that seeks to unify the country in a genuine way.  That's what Clinton, Bush and Obama would have done (in recent history).  I disagree that the right play is to be out of sight.  
    Everyone continuously says that Trump says the wrong things. Divides.  Does this, does that.

He shuts his mouth and people still don't like it?

I disagree with you.

For once I am happy he shut up.  
    .....until he got on the fucking plane.

Donald Trump is a piece of garbage.
    Dear lord what did he do on the plane?  I'll google it...
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Never dog out Shep.  He takes a stand in a place where the power resides in the opposite opinion.  
    Ted Koppel interviewed Hannity maybe a year or two ago and made such a great point that Hannity had to agree with. Comparing cable news channels to newspapers, Koppel voiced concern that the "editorial page" (Hannity and Maddow) have become the front page, and that's so true. These days, people get their news from commentators like that. And if people perceive Hannity as reporting news, then they're going to perceive Shep as "fake news" if he has a dissenting opinion. 

Except Maddow uses facts and reason with her analysis.  Hannity needn't waste time with that.
    She is a Spinster too now and Hannity does use facts.  Alternate facts of course but, they are facts.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:
    From the WAPO

"President Trump remained largely out of public view as he visited Dayton, Ohio, the first of his two scheduled stops Wednesday intended to console cities recovering from a pair of mass shootings over the weekend. Aside from brief appearances on the airport tarmac as he arrived and departed, Trump did not speak publicly or allow himself to be photographed. The visit to Dayton, a city of about 140,000 people, was a marked break with tradition, as presidents visiting grieving communities typically offer public condolences and use the opportunity to try to comfort the nation. "

So bad at his job. 
    No, he did what he should have done, said nothing.

For once I actually think he did the right thing.  It wasn't about him...

Edit:

I needed to add more to this.

He usually makes it all about himself and even though he tries to make it about the issue it never works out that way.  He finally does something that doesn't seem like a photo op or soap box speech for once. 
    He should have made a speech that seeks to unify the country in a genuine way.  That's what Clinton, Bush and Obama would have done (in recent history).  I disagree that the right play is to be out of sight.  
    Everyone continuously says that Trump says the wrong things. Divides.  Does this, does that.

He shuts his mouth and people still don't like it?

I disagree with you.

For once I am happy he shut up.  
    .....until he got on the fucking plane.

Donald Trump is a piece of garbage.
    @The Juggler

He attacked the local leaders...  Classless.

If there is something else he did I can't find it.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,729
    Smellyman said:
    mrussel1 said:

She is a Spinster too now and Hannity does use facts.  Alternate facts of course but, they are facts.
    They're both spinsters that just give their opinions. Take for example when migrant caravans began moving towards the border. The only "fact" about that is that there were migrant caravans moving towards the border. That's where the facts end. Then comes the opinions....

"We're being invaded!"

"They're poor, unfortunate people just trying to make a better life for themselves!"

I think you know whose opinion is whose. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    New numbers out in the great state of Pennsylvania has Trump's approval at 37%. Same poll has 37% saying he deserves to be re-elected and 63% saying it's time for a change.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options

During the flight from Dayton to El Paso, Trump tweeted photos of he and first lady Melania Trump visiting wounded patients at a hospital. Trump posed for photos with medical staff and spoke with law enforcement officials, giving a “thumbs up” in one.

Trump tweeted, “The people I met in Dayton are the finest anywhere!”

AP

• Options
    "We had an amazing day.  As you know, we left Ohio.  And the love and the respect for the office of the presidency, it was — I wish you could have been in there to see it.  I wish you could have been in there.

And it was no different here.  We went to the hospital — just came from the hospital.  We were there a lot longer than we were anticipated to be.  It was supposed to be just a fairly quick — we met with numerous people.  We met with also the doctors, the nurses, the medical staff.  They have done an incredible job — both places.  Just incredible.

And the enthusiasm, the love, the respect, and also the — telling me, “Let’s see if we can get something done.”  And Republicans want to do it and Democrats want to do it."

Q    President Trump, you said today was about healing and unity, and you’ve attacked a number of your critics — Vice President Biden, Senator Brown, Mayor Whaley, as well as various members of the media.  Can you explain why you chose to take that tone?

THE PRESIDENT:  "Well, they shouldn’t be politicking.  Yeah, they shouldn’t be politicking today.  I had it with Sherrod Brown.  He and the mayor, Nan Whaley, they asked to go in — “Could we possibly go in and make the tour with you?”  I said, “Yeah, let’s do it.”

They couldn’t believe what they saw, and they said it to people.  They’ve never seen anything like it.  The entire hospital — no different than what we had in El Paso — the entire hospital was — I mean, everybody was so proud of the job they did because they did a great job.  They did a great job here.

And then I said goodbye.  I took them in, at their request.  We made the tour.  They couldn’t believe it.  She said it to people.  He said it to people.

I get on Air Force One, where they do have a lot of televisions.  I turn on the television, and there they are, saying, “Well, I don’t know if it was appropriate for the President to be in…”  You know, et cetera, et cetera.  You know, the same old line.  And they’re very dishonest people and that’s probably why he got, I think, about zero percent and he failed as a presidential candidate."
  • Options
    ikiT said:

During the flight from Dayton to El Paso, Trump tweeted photos of he and first lady Melania Trump visiting wounded patients at a hospital. Trump posed for photos with medical staff and spoke with law enforcement officials, giving a “thumbs up” in one.

AP

So he said in the beginning "no photos" which I applauded then goes around and tweets out pics?

That is just dumb on his part and shame on me for thinking something different would be the outcome.

Egg on my face.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,981
    Smellyman said:
    mrussel1 said:

Yeah I don't like the comparison of Maddow or anyone else on MSNBC (Matthews, Reid, etc.) to any of the Fox pundits.  Maddow and Matthews (as I watch them the most) ALWAYS give the GOP side to particular statements.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,981
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    ikiT said:
    "We had an amazing day.  As you know, we left Ohio.  And the love and the respect for the office of the presidency, it was — I wish you could have been in there to see it.  I wish you could have been in there.

And it was no different here.  We went to the hospital — just came from the hospital.  We were there a lot longer than we were anticipated to be.  It was supposed to be just a fairly quick — we met with numerous people.  We met with also the doctors, the nurses, the medical staff.  They have done an incredible job — both places.  Just incredible.

And the enthusiasm, the love, the respect, and also the — telling me, “Let’s see if we can get something done.”  And Republicans want to do it and Democrats want to do it."

Q    President Trump, you said today was about healing and unity, and you’ve attacked a number of your critics — Vice President Biden, Senator Brown, Mayor Whaley, as well as various members of the media.  Can you explain why you chose to take that tone?

THE PRESIDENT:  "Well, they shouldn’t be politicking.  Yeah, they shouldn’t be politicking today.  I had it with Sherrod Brown.  He and the mayor, Nan Whaley, they asked to go in — “Could we possibly go in and make the tour with you?”  I said, “Yeah, let’s do it.”

They couldn’t believe what they saw, and they said it to people.  They’ve never seen anything like it.  The entire hospital — no different than what we had in El Paso — the entire hospital was — I mean, everybody was so proud of the job they did because they did a great job.  They did a great job here.

And then I said goodbye.  I took them in, at their request.  We made the tour.  They couldn’t believe it.  She said it to people.  He said it to people.

I get on Air Force One, where they do have a lot of televisions.  I turn on the television, and there they are, saying, “Well, I don’t know if it was appropriate for the President to be in…”  You know, et cetera, et cetera.  You know, the same old line.  And they’re very dishonest people and that’s probably why he got, I think, about zero percent and he failed as a presidential candidate."
    This is an embarrassment. I work with 2nd graders who can express themselves better than this idiot.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    mickeyrat said:

Not one second of violence in all of those musings.  The Rosa Parks idea is good. :rock_on:  Hannity's office lol.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,640
    ikiT said:

This is an embarrassment. I work with 2nd graders who can express themselves better than this idiot.
    And what Team Trump Treason is claiming they said was never said by them. The 19,367 lie since taking office. (Disclaimer, I have no idea what his lie count is up to but it’s north of 14,000 and I’m sure we’ll hear about it when it hits 20,000, which will be before Election Day 2020.)
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    ikiT said:

AP

Why he took photos with staff.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/el-paso-shooting-victims-in-hospital-refused-to-meet-trump-report

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Relatable: Woody Harrelson smoked up to get through a “brutal” dinner with Donald Trump

https://www.thegrowthop.com/cannabis-culture/relatable-woody-harrelson-smoked-up-to-get-through-a-brutal-dinner-with-donald-trump?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=organic_fb&utm_campaign=tgo_promo&fbclid=IwAR25PZW5mUzMEFf-CFG9GnTuowxcy1RQhGJnZX9_TMEc0OM1iN13haL-XS0#Echobox=1565285503

“Now, at a fair table with four people, each person is entitled to 25 percent of the conversation, right? I’d say Melania got about 0.1 percent, maybe. I got about one percent. And the governor, Jesse [Ventura], he got about three percent. Trump took the rest. It got so bad I had to go outside and burn one before returning to the monologue monopoly.”

“Listen, I came up through Hollywood, so I’ve seen narcissists,” Harrelson says. “This guy was beyond. It blew my mind.”

LMFAO
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309
    ikiT said:

AP

So he said in the beginning "no photos" which I applauded then goes around and tweets out pics?

That is just dumb on his part and shame on me for thinking something different would be the outcome.

Egg on my face.
    I’m shocked at how you keep hoping that some how he will become like a normal human should behave ! You just wanna believe it so bad I feel for you , the man is a piece of garbage and he will never become a man of honor ever ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,729
    ikiT said:

AP

Egg on my face.
    I’m shocked at how you keep hoping that some how he will become like a normal human should behave ! You just wanna believe it so bad I feel for you , the man is a piece of garbage and he will never become a man of honor ever ...
    Yeah I can't believe anybody could think this after watching the campaign. Or that anybody can be surprised with anything he says or does as President after watching the campaign. His presidency is going exactly as I expected it would. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,801
    ikiT said:

AP

Egg on my face.
    Washington Post article (bias but still a good read)

"Trump expressed frustration to aides on Air Force One that news cameras were not with him in the hospital on Wednesday and that coverage of the trip was being dominated by his foes.

He wanted pictures and video released immediately, according to people with knowledge of what happened, and asked aides to go defend him. Trump has complained to allies since the shooting that he had not gotten enough credit for his response, according to these people, who requested anonymity to share private conversations.

Inside the White House, the trip was generally seen as “not ideal” in the words of one senior administration official. Four others described the trip in similar terms.

While the president’s aides explained to reporters that cameras were kept out of the hospital due to logistical and privacy concerns, two White House officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said there were concerns that they could capture an impolitic moment or the president making an insensitive comment."

• Options
    I want to be hopeful, but I'm relentlessly disappointed in this worthless MFer EVERY DAY.

He really should STFU.  
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,801
    edited August 2019
    ikiT said:
    I want to be hopeful, but I'm relentlessly disappointed in this worthless MFer EVERY DAY.

He really should STFU.  
    I have no idea how to embed tweets but I will give it try (yup fucked it up lol). This is why they did not want cameras on him. It is all about him all of the time. That is a switch that can not be turned off. 

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;I was here three months ago ... that place was packed, right? ... That was some crowd. And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto -- Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot. They said his crowd was wonderful.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/NnQzIjrFq6">https://t.co/NnQzIjrFq6</a></p>&mdash; Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) <a href="">August 8, 2019</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    ikiT said:

He really should STFU.  
    I have no idea how to embed tweets but I will give it try (yup fucked it up lol). This is why they did not want cameras on him. It is all about him all of the time. That is a switch that can not be turned off. 

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;I was here three months ago ... that place was packed, right? ... That was some crowd. And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto -- Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot. They said his crowd was wonderful.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/NnQzIjrFq6">https://t.co/NnQzIjrFq6</a></p>&mdash; Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) <a href="">August 8, 2019</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Haha. America sure is swimming in dogshit. "and then you have crazy beto" 

HE'S AT A FUCKING HOSPITAL
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,900
    edited August 2019
    Not 100% confirmed but (apologies if this was already posted):

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,640
    Hey, how’s that wall coming along? So much winning, eh? Suckers.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    He's disgusting.

Related: Trump brags about crowd sizes during El Paso 'healing' visit

Grinning Trump gives thumbs-up with baby whose parents were shot dead in El Paso terror attack

Infant was brought for photo op at hospital where patients refused to meet president

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-melania-baby-el-paso-thumbs-up-hospital-parents-mass-shooting-a9049086.html
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,051
    edited August 2019
    dignin said:
    He's disgusting.

Related: Trump brags about crowd sizes during El Paso 'healing' visit

Grinning Trump gives thumbs-up with baby whose parents were shot dead in El Paso terror attack

Infant was brought for photo op at hospital where patients refused to meet president

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-melania-baby-el-paso-thumbs-up-hospital-parents-mass-shooting-a9049086.html
    Say what you want -- but this is not a human being.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,117
    He’s such a narcissist that he thinks his presence makes everything go away for people. That what they have gone through and those they have lost have all be worth it because they got to see him, listen to him, and take a picture with him. 

hippiemom = goodness
This discussion has been closed.