Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,118
    edited January 2019
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^ "Medieval barrier" is a good term for the stupid wall.
    Just heard...the wall's name is Nancy.

Oh man such an opening for an awful joke....I’ll pass and go with this instead...

Nancy certainly won this political battle of dimwits!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,698
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Oh man such an opening for an awful joke....I’ll pass and go with this instead...

You are very incorrect in this statement.  Nancy is a powerhouse.  She kept her caucus together, even as the minority leader for the last 10 years.  She swatted away the dissenters to her speakership easily.  She has bested Trump twice in the last three weeks, something that the dimwit republicans could never do in a primary.  I posted a few weeks ago that she is most effective speaker since Tip or Rayburn, making Ryan and Boenner look like pansies.  If you think she's a dimwit, you're not paying attention.  
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    The irony of is the Baffoon getting his ass handed to him by a woman this will be talked about for neons ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Democrats fighting back. Looks good on them.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,654
    edited January 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

You are very incorrect in this statement.  Nancy is a powerhouse.  She kept her caucus together, even as the minority leader for the last 10 years.  She swatted away the dissenters to her speakership easily.  She has bested Trump twice in the last three weeks, something that the dimwit republicans could never do in a primary.  I posted a few weeks ago that she is most effective speaker since Tip or Rayburn, making Ryan and Boenner look like pansies.  If you think she's a dimwit, you're not paying attention.  
    All true... I doubt anything will stop the right (in general - not focusing on Cincy) from finding ways to belittle and disparage every strong woman from the Dems that comes along though - to downplay their achievements and twist things to try and make them seem as worthless as their own leaders. It's their only weapon at this point.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990
    Yeah Nancy is solid.  Might be the most effective Speaker ever once this chapter concludes.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    She's a bad ass motherfucker.  Don't mess with Nancy.  Her legend will grow and I guarantee this is talking point coming out of this round..  
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,071
    dignin said:

:lol::lol::rofl:                           :cow:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah she is actually very good at politics. Just a dimwit in general. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,071
    The cynic in me thinks his #1 priority is getting to give his SOTU.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

How so?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Explain this ad hominem attack.  What makes her a "dimwit in general"?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

All true... I doubt anything will stop the right (in general - not focusing on Cincy) from finding ways to belittle and disparage every strong woman from the Dems that comes along though - to downplay their achievements and twist things to try and make them seem as worthless as their own leaders. It's their only weapon at this point.
    Yeah it’s not about her being a women for me. I’m just not a fan, don’t like her politics. Then again I don’t like anyone’s it seems! They are almost all dimwits to me, men and women alike!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Nancy said from the start, you will get nothing until the gov't reopens.  And she locked on that position and held both her caucus and Schumer in check (with the exception of Manchin).  Her point always was you don't negotiate these things with the gov't closed.  Now it will be open and she extract her pound of flesh.  What do we think here?  Will she stand fast on the wall, or will she trade 5 billion in wall for permanent protections for the Dreamers?
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    And there goes coulter calling thug a wimp. 

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Kat said:

And she's right...

She's on Maher tonight.. Should be good one.  There's so so much to talk about.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah it’s not about her being a women for me. I’m just not a fan, don’t like her politics. Then again I don’t like anyone’s it seems! They are almost all dimwits to me, men and women alike!
    kop out
  • Options
    Kat said:

To her "credit," she has called out Trump more than most people of her ilk. You'd never see Hannity say anything negative about him.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:

And she's right...

so he's a bully *and* a wimp. I admit I've never seen that before. I don't think I could stand watching coulter on maher but I'm sure I'll hear about it. :) Today I'm just glad that Speaker Pelosi has a good strong backbone and people are going to get their paychecks soon. I pay taxes for government services and I want them to be there when I need them.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Kat said:

Well even she is right from time to time!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

kop out
    Huh? Me calling Nancy and trump dimwits makes me sexist? Is that right? When I hate if creepy joe the predator biden does that make me sexist? Or wait ageist? Wtf?

Yall are such sensitive people
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

It was a fucking joke about a battle of wits. But I think trump is an idiot and I think Nancy is an idiot as well. So I made a fucking joke. 

Jesus no one fucking cried a tear when criticizing Ryan, boehner, trump around here. I guess y’all did cry a lot when people didn’t like something about Obama and creepy as fuck Joe the predator biden though. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I don't understand why anyone would call Pelosi an idiot though, even if they hate her for whatever reason. What has she ever done to warrant that label? We all know Trump does things every damn day to show the world that he is indeed a complete idiot. But I can't think of anything Pelosi has done like that. Can you please give examples of what you think is idiotic behaviour coming from Pelosi? And idiotic enough to be lumped in with Trump under the same adjective?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:

And she's right...

yeah I can't wait
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

It was a fucking joke about a battle of wits. But I think trump is an idiot and I think Nancy is an idiot as well. So I made a fucking joke. 

Jesus no one fucking cried a tear when criticizing Ryan, boehner, trump around here. I guess y’all did cry a lot when people didn’t like something about Obama and creepy as fuck Joe the predator biden though. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

None of those people are idiots though.
    Not liking someone doesn't make them below average intelligence.
    Nancy Pelosi is probably more intelligent than 90% of the posters here, and we are a damn smart bunch.  
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:

kop out
    Huh? Me calling Nancy and trump dimwits makes me sexist? Is that right? When I hate if creepy joe the predator biden does that make me sexist? Or wait ageist? Wtf?

Yall are such sensitive people
    Since when is the phrase kop out synonymous with sexist?  I think you're projecting the sensitive comment. 

Your statement is a kop out because there's no supporting statement.  You call her a dimwit and then say all politicians are.  That's a kop out, like saying "they're all crooks!". Well they aren't all crooks and they aren't all dimwitted.  If you want examples on how Boenner and Ryan are pansies as speaker,  that's easy enough to provide,  if you don't believe it to be so.  
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,338
    He’s going to start losing his base now...

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,930
    Pelosi is a great politician but I despise her because of her stance on the 2nd Amendment.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,338
    ^
    Shes on Bill Mahr tonight too
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.