Options

1st Women's March January 21, 2017. 3rd Women's March January 19, 2019

Comments

• Options

jeffbr said:

PJPOWER said:

So was this a woman's march or a pro-abortion march? I know many woman that believe abortion is morally wrong. Just seeking clarification... I'm all for women marching in support of anti-materialization and what not...I'm not in support of a pro-abortion march being sold as a women's rights march... seems a little oppressive those women that morally object to abortions...

They're marching in support of women making reproductive decisions for themselves rather than having old men make those decisions for them. Freedom and self-determination. And that wasn't the only reason they marched. That was just one aspect that you are focused on. Here is the list: https://www.womensmarch.com/principles/
    That's not even close to what was signed at that moment.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

Does anyone know what rights they think he'll take away? I didn't vote for him by the way. I really want to know. I'm having a hard time comprehending why this would be happening in day two???? Everyone seems to be jumping for joy about it.

The right not to have their pussies grabbed without permission.
    If ANY person at the protest today supported Hillary, they were ok with a woman who's husband got a blowjob from an intern and lied about it. Billy Clinton was a bigger woman abuser than trump and you best not support a woman who was ok sharing her bed for years and years with him. Hypocrites.

This is a great point. Well said
    Ok, so if that's the case

mickeyrat said:

Ms. Haiku said:

Ms. Haiku said:

^^^
    You had no idea that Madonna was going to be part of the march?

Celebrities weren't the reason I went. I remembered that Katy Perry was going.
    What specific reason was it that you went? What were you protesting for exactly.
    Reproductive freedom.
    Understanding that.
    Where have these historic crowds been since they clearly were not at the voting booth?
    what part of 2.9 million LESS votes dont you get? Precedent Trump received 2.9 frwer votes than Clinton.
    What part don't you get that President Trump won with those numbers?
    Trolling prettyl hardcore today PJfan. Don't let the karma bite you back.
    That was very fox newish with the way you quoted me to fit your purpose.
    Sorry @mcgruff10. Accidental. Didn't mean to include that. Sometimes hard to catch those on my phone display. My disdain lies with PJfans trolling.
    Why is it trolling to question what is going on and to give your opinion.
    Because his opinion is wrong time and time again. But you're drunk on kool aid so you defend him of course.
    I did have a couple of drinks last night but not kool aid. I only drink Eddie kool aid. I don't know who that is or care. I'm not defending them. I'm just saying everyone has a right to their opinion and it's not wrong just because it doesn't match yours. it's an opinion. For me I believe trolling is when someone pops in and makes personal attacks on someone or some groups etc.
    This didn't come out sounding how I meant it. It sounded mean. I read a lot of the posts and it seemed like they were more asking questions. I don't know who pjfan is but they have a right to their opinion just as you do. They aren't wrong just because they don't agree with you. That's their belief they have a right to just as you have a right to yours. otherwise, we might be living like the radicals are living, killing one another and the innocent people who don't believe as they believe. I am pro life. I believe that people should use birth control but not use abortions as a form a birth control. If the Mothers life is truly in danger then that would be up to the mother and doctors to decide what happens. I think its great that people came together to march but maybe it would have been better to wait and see what happens. The people that were demonstrating, breaking windows and vandalizing on the day of the inauguration are only harming their cause. I listened to Trumps full speech today. It sounded promising, although they all sound promising. We'll see.
    What was promising? To me it was fear based, nationalistic, and divisive. And aren't you anti-abortion, instead of pro-life?
    It didn't sound fear based or divisive. He wants to bring us all together. I think our country should take care of our country as other countries take care of their countries. Should we help other countries only and let our country continue to decline? He talked about putting people to work so they aren't on welfare which I'm sure will be a great thing for those people. They will start feeling better about themselves. I hope he builds rail lines across this country which create jobs for people. Look at Europe and how much better their transportation is than ours. We are America. We should be by far ahead.
    How is our country in decline?
    I'll just say I could go on and on..because there is no way you can't see that.

I'm anti abortion not anti birth control. If a pregnancy can be stopped before it begins, I'm all for it.

Nearly all indicators suggest we're in the opposite of decline. But maybe there's something I'm missing. Could you list like five facts that suggest we're in decline?
    Our jobs have been give to other countries. Please don't say unemployment is lower. bs. People stopped looking and collect welfare

Our military is being cut back on. You think Iran would have seized that ship and held those soldiers before. I'm all for no more war but we need to make sure that other countries know they better not fuck with us.

Children in this country going without food. Families who can't afford to feed their children because they are trying to at least keep a roof over their heads. Some kids only get to eat when they are in school. That's a sad situation for this country.

People cant afford to buy houses anymore.

The drugs in this country have destroyed families. People bitch because they want to drug test welfare and food stamp recipients but they don't think about the children who aren't getting the help because their drug addict parents are selling their food stamps and using their welfare money for drugs. Why are f'cking drug dealers getting pardoned from prison when they should be serving life sentences or being executed for murder. It may not be immediate but it's for sure murders people eventually.

I have never seen so much disrespect for military and police as I have in recent years. Are there some bad cops sure but most are good people doing a job that deserves a lot of respect.
    It makes me sick to see thugs glorified and felt sorry for when they were committing crimes and got what they deserved.
    That's pretty much what I figured. Nothing you listed has a basis in fact or is trending worse. Children in poverty dropped 2% in the last 5 years. You're drawing conclusions based on observation and anecdotal stories. Military being cut back? That's the craziest one you listed.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    PJPOWER said:

No, it was not a "pro-abortion" march -- or a pro-choice march. Planned Parenthood was a sponsor, yes. So was the ACLU. So was 350.org.

Yes, there were plenty of pro-choice women (I don't know anyone who is "pro-abortion;" I wonder if that term ever is used by a woman who has been pregnant). But women's issues go well beyond the right to choose. Many of us were spurred into action by the "pussy grabbing" tape. On a fundamental level, we would like to be treated as fully-realized humans, not as objects or property. We would like equal pay for equal work. We would like to be judged on our achievements, not on our appearance. But marchers around me carried signs for the BLM movement, environmental issues, concern about Russia's role in the election, and LGBTQ+ rights. My computer now sports a "Make America Gay Again" sticker courtesy of another marcher.

The key word here is "intersectionality." People were united by their collective concerns about how policies implemented by the new administration might affect them, their loved ones, and the planet.

And, yes, I read stories about how pro-life feminists felt unwelcome at the march. I would like to think that we all can respect the fact that being pro-life is a choice in itself. If Planned Parenthood leaders told pro-life groups that they were not welcome, I feel that was the wrong decision to make.

But abortion is such a hot-button issue that it obfuscates or diverts attention from the more general issue of a woman's right to have access to healthcare and to have autonomous control of her own body. Planned Parenthood offers a lot more than abortions. However you feel about abortion, making it the focus of one's energy and attention instead of, oh, making sure that everyone has access to basic healthcare, sex education, and contraceptives, thereby lowering the number of unplanned and high-risk pregnancies, just doesn't make sense to me. If you want to eliminate abortions, why not work to eliminate the need for them?

You are the first person here to actually spell this out eloquently and participate with a non-assumption filled message. And that is what is lacking these days. I stated no stance on any of the issues, but only offered an outsider's perspective on the march for debate purposes. I agree with everything you said and you actually reaffirmed my point that all of these other women's rights issues were overshadowed by the abortion issue. Again, my perspective was that of irony in that there was this great march with a million people participating to send a message as to how women should not be marginalized based on their reproductive organs and the focus on reproductive organs overshadowed all of the other women's rights issues. I don't know if people were trying to offend people into believing the way that they do or what, but it does not seem like the message was very clearly conveyed to those that need it conveyed to them. The end all message was "we are a bunch of liberal women and we do not like trump". That's probably because the media chose to focus on that, but once again we have some loudmouth celebrities trying to speak for a large group of people that do not fully align with their beliefs. Anyways, once again, thanks for the respectful comment and I think I'm pretty much done throwing gasoline on this fire :)
    lol you were bothered by the march .. it's easier if you just come to terms with the fact that a really big portion of American citizens don't agree with your assessment of what the march stood for !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Let's not forget

Saudi Arabia - I'm with her
    United Arab Emirates - I'm with her
    Qatar - I'm with her
    Omar - I'm with her
    Morocco - I'm with her
    The Kings of above - I'm with her
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2017

PJPOWER said:

No, it was not a "pro-abortion" march -- or a pro-choice march. Planned Parenthood was a sponsor, yes. So was the ACLU. So was 350.org.

Yes, there were plenty of pro-choice women (I don't know anyone who is "pro-abortion;" I wonder if that term ever is used by a woman who has been pregnant). But women's issues go well beyond the right to choose. Many of us were spurred into action by the "pussy grabbing" tape. On a fundamental level, we would like to be treated as fully-realized humans, not as objects or property. We would like equal pay for equal work. We would like to be judged on our achievements, not on our appearance. But marchers around me carried signs for the BLM movement, environmental issues, concern about Russia's role in the election, and LGBTQ+ rights. My computer now sports a "Make America Gay Again" sticker courtesy of another marcher.

The key word here is "intersectionality." People were united by their collective concerns about how policies implemented by the new administration might affect them, their loved ones, and the planet.

And, yes, I read stories about how pro-life feminists felt unwelcome at the march. I would like to think that we all can respect the fact that being pro-life is a choice in itself. If Planned Parenthood leaders told pro-life groups that they were not welcome, I feel that was the wrong decision to make.

But abortion is such a hot-button issue that it obfuscates or diverts attention from the more general issue of a woman's right to have access to healthcare and to have autonomous control of her own body. Planned Parenthood offers a lot more than abortions. However you feel about abortion, making it the focus of one's energy and attention instead of, oh, making sure that everyone has access to basic healthcare, sex education, and contraceptives, thereby lowering the number of unplanned and high-risk pregnancies, just doesn't make sense to me. If you want to eliminate abortions, why not work to eliminate the need for them?

You are the first person here to actually spell this out eloquently and participate with a non-assumption filled message. And that is what is lacking these days. I stated no stance on any of the issues, but only offered an outsider's perspective on the march for debate purposes. I agree with everything you said and you actually reaffirmed my point that all of these other women's rights issues were overshadowed by the abortion issue. Again, my perspective was that of irony in that there was this great march with a million people participating to send a message as to how women should not be marginalized based on their reproductive organs and the focus on reproductive organs overshadowed all of the other women's rights issues. I don't know if people were trying to offend people into believing the way that they do or what, but it does not seem like the message was very clearly conveyed to those that need it conveyed to them. The end all message was "we are a bunch of liberal women and we do not like trump". That's probably because the media chose to focus on that, but once again we have some loudmouth celebrities trying to speak for a large group of people that do not fully align with their beliefs. Anyways, once again, thanks for the respectful comment and I think I'm pretty much done throwing gasoline on this fire :)
    lol you were bothered by the march .. it's easier if you just come to terms with the fact that a really big portion of American citizens don't agree with your assessment of what the march stood for !
    I'm not bothered by it, just didn't fully understand their exact purpose. Thanks for the well thought intelligent response though... :|
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

I'm not bothered by it, just didn't fully understand their exact purpose. Thanks for trolling though :)
    Anytime I can help a troll understand is a good day ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

Does anyone know what rights they think he'll take away? I didn't vote for him by the way. I really want to know. I'm having a hard time comprehending why this would be happening in day two???? Everyone seems to be jumping for joy about it.

If ANY person at the protest today supported Hillary, they were ok with a woman who's husband got a blowjob from an intern and lied about it. Billy Clinton was a bigger woman abuser than trump and you best not support a woman who was ok sharing her bed for years and years with him. Hypocrites.

mickeyrat said:

Ms. Haiku said:

Ms. Haiku said:

^^^

What specific reason was it that you went? What were you protesting for exactly.
    Reproductive freedom.
    Understanding that.
    Where have these historic crowds been since they clearly were not at the voting booth?
    what part of 2.9 million LESS votes dont you get? Precedent Trump received 2.9 frwer votes than Clinton.
    Sorry @mcgruff10. Accidental. Didn't mean to include that. Sometimes hard to catch those on my phone display. My disdain lies with PJfans trolling.
    Because his opinion is wrong time and time again. But you're drunk on kool aid so you defend him of course.
    I did have a couple of drinks last night but not kool aid. I only drink Eddie kool aid. I don't know who that is or care. I'm not defending them. I'm just saying everyone has a right to their opinion and it's not wrong just because it doesn't match yours. it's an opinion. For me I believe trolling is when someone pops in and makes personal attacks on someone or some groups etc.
    This didn't come out sounding how I meant it. It sounded mean. I read a lot of the posts and it seemed like they were more asking questions. I don't know who pjfan is but they have a right to their opinion just as you do. They aren't wrong just because they don't agree with you. That's their belief they have a right to just as you have a right to yours. otherwise, we might be living like the radicals are living, killing one another and the innocent people who don't believe as they believe. I am pro life. I believe that people should use birth control but not use abortions as a form a birth control. If the Mothers life is truly in danger then that would be up to the mother and doctors to decide what happens. I think its great that people came together to march but maybe it would have been better to wait and see what happens. The people that were demonstrating, breaking windows and vandalizing on the day of the inauguration are only harming their cause. I listened to Trumps full speech today. It sounded promising, although they all sound promising. We'll see.
    What was promising? To me it was fear based, nationalistic, and divisive. And aren't you anti-abortion, instead of pro-life?
    It didn't sound fear based or divisive. He wants to bring us all together. I think our country should take care of our country as other countries take care of their countries. Should we help other countries only and let our country continue to decline? He talked about putting people to work so they aren't on welfare which I'm sure will be a great thing for those people. They will start feeling better about themselves. I hope he builds rail lines across this country which create jobs for people. Look at Europe and how much better their transportation is than ours. We are America. We should be by far ahead.

I'm anti abortion not anti birth control. If a pregnancy can be stopped before it begins, I'm all for it.

Nearly all indicators suggest we're in the opposite of decline. But maybe there's something I'm missing. Could you list like five facts that suggest we're in decline?
    Our jobs have been give to other countries. Please don't say unemployment is lower. bs. People stopped looking and collect welfare

Our military is being cut back on. You think Iran would have seized that ship and held those soldiers before. I'm all for no more war but we need to make sure that other countries know they better not fuck with us.

Children in this country going without food. Families who can't afford to feed their children because they are trying to at least keep a roof over their heads. Some kids only get to eat when they are in school. That's a sad situation for this country.

The drugs in this country have destroyed families. People bitch because they want to drug test welfare and food stamp recipients but they don't think about the children who aren't getting the help because their drug addict parents are selling their food stamps and using their welfare money for drugs. Why are f'cking drug dealers getting pardoned from prison when they should be serving life sentences or being executed for murder. It may not be immediate but it's for sure murders people eventually.

I have never seen so much disrespect for military and police as I have in recent years. Are there some bad cops sure but most are good people doing a job that deserves a lot of respect.
    It makes me sick to see thugs glorified and felt sorry for when they were committing crimes and got what they deserved.
    That's pretty much what I figured. Nothing you listed has a basis in fact or is trending worse. Children in poverty dropped 2% in the last 5 years. You're drawing conclusions based on observation and anecdotal stories. Military being cut back? That's the craziest one you listed.
    LOL.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    PJPOWER said:

While curmudgeoness had a kick-ass post, you sir, have every ability to research The topic on the Internet and find out what the March meant to so many different people, not just women, who participated. Any march is symbolism for unrest. ...but I guess you needed one of us on a band forum to tell you that.

And Beavers - you live in a bubble.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Free said:

PJPOWER said:

While curmudgeoness had a kick-ass post, you sir, have every ability to research The topic on the Internet and find out what the March meant to so many different people, not just women, who participated. Any march is symbolism for unrest. ...but I guess you needed one of us on a band forum to tell you that.

It obviously meant a lot of different things to different women...regardless of what the purposes of the organizers were. I just think the organizers could have gained an even larger crowd by not being such an exclusively far left club...but you're right, planned parenthood draws somewhat of an exclusive crowd...even though they are "all about all women's health"
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJPOWER said:

Free said:

PJPOWER said:

It obviously meant a lot of different things to different women...regardless of what the purposes of the organizers were. I just think the organizers could have gained an even larger crowd by not being such an exclusively far left club...but you're right, planned parenthood draws somewhat of an exclusive crowd...even though they are "all about all women's health"
    I think the largest demonstrations ever to occur in the US are not "exclusively far left club." No matter how you try and frame it, the demonstrations were wildly successful.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    PJPOWER said:

Free said:

PJPOWER said:

Labeling the March to conveniently fit your perspective doesn't work. Labeling divides, but you wouldn't understand because dividing was not what it was about. Very much the opposite. You are insisting on being divisive about this. Why. Unless you don't have the empathy to understand that the overall feeling at the march was UNITY, you just won't understand.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Free said:

PJPOWER said:

Free said:

PJPOWER said:

Labeling the March to conveniently fit your perspective doesn't work. Labeling divides, but you wouldn't understand because dividing was not what it was about. Very much the opposite. You are insisting on being divisive about this. Why. Unless you don't have the empathy to understand that the overall feeling at the march was UNITY, you just won't understand.
    Guess you had to be there...maybe I'll catch the next p hat parade.
  • Options
    Free said:

PJPOWER said:

Then it should pretty easy to make a case showing how overall, we're trending downward.
  • Options

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mickeyrat said:

Ms. Haiku said:

Ms. Haiku said:

^^^

Reproductive freedom.
    Understanding that.

LOL.
    Lol is the best you can do? Just pick one thing you listed, military cut backs. Do a quick search on military spending then post the link.
  • Options

Free said:

PJPOWER said:

Then it should pretty easy to make a case showing how overall, we're trending downward.
    Of course, we are.
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

PJPOWER said:

Of course, we are.
    I know in trumpworld you can just says something and that makes it a fact, but come on.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,241

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mickeyrat said:

Ms. Haiku said:

Ms. Haiku said:

^^^

Reproductive freedom.
    Understanding that.

LOL.
    Lol is the best you can do? Just pick one thing you listed, military cut backs. Do a quick search on military spending then post the link.
    Well, you didn't exactly come back at longest with a reasonable argument or information to oppose. You can't expect someone to change their view or agree with you by mocking them.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,485

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mickeyrat said:

Ms. Haiku said:

Ms. Haiku said:

^^^

Reproductive freedom.
    Understanding that.

People cant afford to buy houses anymore

Defunding planned parenthood will almost certainly result in a spike in unwanted pregnancies / births which will make at least these two issues worse IMO.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

tbergs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mickeyrat said:

Ms. Haiku said:

Ms. Haiku said:

^^^

Reproductive freedom.
    Understanding that.

LOL.
    Well, you didn't exactly come back at longest with a reasonable argument or information to oppose. You can't expect someone to change their view or agree with you by mocking them.
    Mocking? I asked one question. S/he made it sound like it would be easy to show we're in decline. I guess it's not so easy
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Social Security and Medicare is a woman's issue.

Today I visited a senator's local office in person and shared my elderly mother's story. Her social security check makes up almost her entire monthly income (she gets like 400 extra dollars from a small pension). Her rent is $1200 a month, about 75% of her entire income. She takes nine medications, so that's almost all the rest of her money. My brothers and I help her with food, and it's getting close to the point where I will be taking her in because her rent keeps going up.

I was so pissed that John Warner voted against the prescription drug amendment that would have allowed the importation of cheaper drugs from Canada. The staffer gave me the song and dance about drug safety, but I refused to allow him to snowball me with his explanation. I can't remember if Warner has announced he's stepping down or running for re-election, but he's the one I will be targeting these next two years. He's hit or miss on progressive issues.

So, point being -- I listened to the new California senator on TV on Saturday who talked about how she's also sick of being asked about these so-called "women's issues." We make up 50% of the population. ALL of the issues are women's issues. And I for one can't stand watching poor people getting screwed when they're old. I can tolerate any other debate about poverty and welfare, but leave the old people out of it. It's just plain immoral to rob them of their peace in their final days on earth.

I can't wait until Paul Ryan tries to end Social Security and Medicare. All hell is going to break loose in this country on the day he introduces that legislation.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Social Security and Medicare is a woman's issue.

Today I visited a senator's local office in person and shared my elderly mother's story. Her social security check makes up almost her entire monthly income (she gets like 400 extra dollars from a small pension). Her rent is $1200 a month, about 75% of her entire income. She takes nine medications, so that's almost all the rest of her money. My brothers and I help her with food, and it's getting close to the point where I will be taking her in because her rent keeps going up.

I was so pissed that John Warner voted against the prescription drug amendment that would have allowed the importation of cheaper drugs from Canada. The staffer gave me the song and dance about drug safety, but I refused to allow him to snowball me with his explanation. I can't remember if Warner has announced he's stepping down or running for re-election, but he's the one I will be targeting these next two years. He's hit or miss on progressive issues.

So, point being -- I listened to the new California senator on TV on Saturday who talked about how she's also sick of being asked about these so-called "women's issues." We make up 50% of the population. ALL of the issues are women's issues. And I for one can't stand watching poor people getting screwed when they're old. I can tolerate any other debate about poverty and welfare, but leave the old people out of it. It's just plain immoral to rob them of their peace in their final days on earth.

I can't wait until Paul Ryan tries to end Social Security and Medicare. All hell is going to break loose in this country on the day he introduces that legislation.

That's gonna be the biggest amount of Trumpgrets once that happens. I have yet to see a single Trump supporter on the net say that SS needs to be rid of. Once that happens, bye Trumplicia!
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

Free said:

PJPOWER said:

The right to choose doesn't discriminate against the woman who chooses to keep the child she conceived as a result of incestuous rape. It's the far right that remains exclusive- you've got this backwards.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    1/21/17 > 1/20/17
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    https://youtu.be/XaadfwY5bw4

Game, set, and match.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    BS44325 said:

Game, set, and match.

Those kids would ask about the pink hats, and why you weren't marching.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku said:

BS44325 said:

Game, set, and match.

My daughters were laughing at the marchers and thought the speakers were insane.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,241
    BS44325 said:

Ms. Haiku said:

BS44325 said:

Game, set, and match.

My daughters were laughing at the marchers and thought the speakers were insane.
    Of course they were. You have shaped their viewpoints as a parent. That's what happens. In some cases children can escape the dark cloud of narrow mindedness, but not always.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

Ms. Haiku said:

BS44325 said:

Game, set, and match.

Of course they were. You have shaped their viewpoints as a parent. That's what happens. In some cases children can escape the dark cloud of narrow mindedness, but not always.
    Tell me this isn't somewhat comical!
    http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1485085088
  • Options
    tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

Ms. Haiku said:

BS44325 said:

Game, set, and match.

Nope. Completely uncoached. I do not push my point of view on them at all.
  • Options
    cottagesteezecottagesteeze St. Paul, MN Posts: 218
    BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

Ms. Haiku said:

BS44325 said:

Game, set, and match.

Nope. Completely uncoached. I do not push my point of view on them at all.
    That is truly impossible. Not arguing for or against the discussion here, just calling out BS.