The Podesta Emails

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited October 2016
    Background and Documents on Attempts to Frame Assange as a Pedophile and Russias spy

https://wikileaks.org/Background-and-Documents-on-Attempts-to-Frame-Assange-as-a-Pedophile-and.html

https://youtu.be/41rdU-3fiMA
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

Find a new hobby... you seem obsessed... I know we don't know each other, but I'm 100% serious

You are an obsession
    I cannot sleep
    I am your possession
    Unopened at your feet
    There's no balance
    No equality
    Be still I will not accept defeat
    I will have you
    Yes, I will have you
    I will find a way and I will have you
    Like a butterfly
    A wild butterly
    I will collect you and capture you
    You are an obsession
    You're my obsession
    Who do you want me to be
    To make you sleep with me
    You are an obsession
    You're my obsession
    Who do you want me to be
    I feed you I drink you
    My day and my night
    I need you I need you
    By sun or candlelight
    You protest
    You want to leave
    Stay
    Oh, there's no alternative
    Your face appears again
    I see the beauty there
    But I see danger
    Stranger beware
    A circumstance
    In your naked dreams
    Your affection is not what it seems
    Haha! Damn that song sucks balls

Damn JC is going to take down Clinton and the corruption in Washington all by himself! I nominate him for a Nobel peace prize! Take obama's and give it to dis motherf*ing G!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    JC29856 said:
    well he is already wanted for rape...
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

Find a new hobby... you seem obsessed... I know we don't know each other, but I'm 100% serious

You are an obsession
    I cannot sleep
    I am your possession
    Unopened at your feet
    There's no balance
    No equality
    Be still I will not accept defeat
    I will have you
    Yes, I will have you
    I will find a way and I will have you
    Like a butterfly
    A wild butterly
    I will collect you and capture you
    You are an obsession
    You're my obsession
    Who do you want me to be
    You are an obsession
    You're my obsession
    Who do you want me to be
    I feed you I drink you
    My day and my night
    I need you I need you
    By sun or candlelight
    You protest
    You want to leave
    Stay
    Oh, there's no alternative
    Your face appears again
    I see the beauty there
    But I see danger
    Stranger beware
    A circumstance
    In your naked dreams
    Your affection is not what it seems
    Haha! Damn that song sucks balls

I have to admit that song is like a guilty pleasure and I always crank it up even though I know it's corny as hell.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited October 2016
    Wasn't long before internet truth warriors peeled back the layers on that feeble attempt.

This address was searched with the association of the business name of toddandclare.com, but that isn't who actually resides there. Who really resides there is a company known as Premise Data Corporation, some sort of private intelligence corporation. The Premise site, lists a different address: 185 Berry Street, Suite 6850 San Fransisco CA, 94107. VERY close to the other address listed in the CA Business registry. Who is on the board of directors: Larry Summers, Lawrence Summers as he is known sometimes. This is the same Larry Summers that is part of the Center for American Progress where “loyal Soldier” Neera Tanden works. There was also a strange autoreply with the subject Larry Summers in the Podesta Leak 8-11-2015

Isn't it a cray-cray coincidence that a website/company that is attacking Julian Assange just so happens to share an address of record with a corporation that happens to have 2 people that are connected w/ the Clinton Campaign, Larry Summers and Neera Tanden.

Next question

It looks like David Soloff locked his twitter account sometime during the past 7 hours?

Next question
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    tonifig8 said:

Damn JC is going to take down Clinton and the corruption in Washington all by himself! I nominate him for a Nobel peace prize! Take obama's and give it to dis motherf*ing G!

Just like Sanders, and that turned out well.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    So the geniuses behind this plot thought it was a good idea to paint Assange as a pedophile once he rejected the $1M frame job from Russia? They couldn't be that juvenile and incompetent.
    The thumb drive is most likely here:
    that a thumb drive containing these emails is presently > in the possession of David Kendall (that would be me) at Williams & > Connolly. The matter has been referred to counterintelligence officials at > State and the IC (National Counterterrorism & Security Center) and the FBI. > > > > This appears to be the only reference to a “referral” in the notification. > > > > *David E. Kendall* > > *Williams & Connolly LLP* > > 725 Twelfth Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20005 > > (P) 202-434-5145 | (F) 202-434-5029 > > dkendall@wc.com | www.wc.com/dkendall

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15419
    edited October 2016
    Please note: isn't the Assange smear tactic similar to the smear tactics described by Arkansas Bill's accusers?
    Next question...
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    How's jail sound?

Lock them up.
    But this whole “surprised” line is a complete red herring. Who has ever claimed they were surprising, and what does surprise or lack thereof have to do with anything?

Something doesn’t have to be shocking or surprising to be newsworthy, much less objectionable. Indeed, the routine banality of Clinton and her aides colluding with the DNC to undermine Sanders, and cozying up to Wall Street, makes it more consequential, not less. The “why is this shocking?” tic is a rhetorical gimmick meant to downplay revelations that, while perhaps assumed, had heretofore not been backed by specific evidence.

This is what we’ve called the Snowden Cycle (FAIR.org, 7/24/16)—a PR trick employed by those attempting to downplay the NSA revelations in 2013. Obviously, this situation is different, but the spin is the same: Claims of illegal surveillance were either ignored or dismissed as conspiracy theories, then, when the NSA leaks documented widespread domestic spying and unconstitutional overreach, the response from the same pundits was, “Yawn, we already knew that.”

But we didn’t really know that, we simply assumed that, and there’s a world of difference between the two. The fact that Clinton is cozy with much of the press, told climate change activists to “get a life,” and touted TPP in front of Goldman Sachs despite going on to oppose it in public may have been assumed, but now it’s something we know to be true. This, on its face, is significant.

http://fair.org/home/nothing-to-see-here-is-pundit-takeaway-on-dnc-leaks/

But this whole “surprised” line is a complete red herring. Who has ever claimed they were surprising, and what does surprise or lack thereof have to do with anything?

Next question...
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited October 2016
    You wake up at 530 am and start posting this stuff?

You may have thought I was kidding earlier about the obsession comment, but I'm going to be the honest person in here that will speak up because honestly I'm a little concerned about your mental health my friend. You seem to be overly obsessed with these WikiLeaks and it comes across as unhealthy for you... I'm not saying people should not seek out the truth, or question their leadership, but you need to step away from the computer my friend. Seriously, disconnect for a day and see how it feels. Then feel free to come back and update us on 1000's of boring emails lol
    Post edited by my2hands on
    my2hands said:

You may have thought I was kidding earlier about the obsession comment, but I'm going to be the honest person in here that will speak up because honestly I'm a little concerned about your mental health my friend. You seem to be overly obsessed with these WikiLeaks and it comes across as unhealthy for you... I'm not saying people should not seek out the truth, or question their leadership, but you need to step away from the computer my friend. Seriously my friend, disconnect for a day. Then feel free to come back and update us on 1000's of boring emails lol

Obsession: an idea, thought or jc29856 that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

Of your more than 10,000 posts guess how many are to or about me?
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    my2hands said:

You may have thought I was kidding earlier about the obsession comment, but I'm going to be the honest person in here that will speak up because honestly I'm a little concerned about your mental health my friend. You seem to be overly obsessed with these WikiLeaks and it comes across as unhealthy for you... I'm not saying people should not seek out the truth, or question their leadership, but you need to step away from the computer my friend. Seriously, disconnect for a day and see how it feels. Then feel free to come back and update us on 1000's of boring emails lol

I just don't understand the rapid-fire posting of links and articles. What differentiates a forum from a news site is the conversation - I can honestly say that if I aspired to read all of JC's linked emails or articles, I wouldn't have time to read them all, let alone read and discuss them here.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs said:

my2hands said:

I just don't understand the rapid-fire posting of links and articles. What differentiates a forum from a news site is the conversation - I can honestly say that if I aspired to read all of JC's linked emails or articles, I wouldn't have time to read them all, let alone read and discuss them here.

We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.
    Karl Rove
    JC29856 said:

benjs said:

my2hands said:

We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.
    Karl Rove
    Dis motherf*ker fucks.
    my2hands said:

10,000+ post devoted to Talking about PJ pajamas and you want to talk crap about JC's work here... Give me a break. You are free to going back to talkin about how hot Ed looks. Nothing to see or do here. :)
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

my2hands said:

10,000+ post devoted to Talking about PJ pajamas and you want to talk crap about JC's work here... Give me a break. You are free to going back to talkin about how hot Ed looks. Nothing to see or do here. :)
    I think he/she may know what time zone I'm in, when I went to bed and the frequency of my bowel movements...creepy!
    JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

my2hands said:

I think he/she may know what time zone I'm in, when I went to bed and the frequency of my bowel movements...creepy!
    Dude, you better start looking into vacant embassies or an empty restroom stall in Russia. You might have to change locations soon. Don't worry I heard you'll still have access to PJ.com and ed's hot pics, but only the 2nd thread. The first one is off limits, I think mytwohands is the moderator there.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    JC29856 said:

Every email "MUST MEAN SOMETHING"!!! Please, there's less degrees of separation between me & Kevin Bacon.

You're going to call a Presidential Candidate a widget for spending money on research and focus groups? The entire masturbatory narrative is being created in your head, it's not supported by the content of these documents. You're simply spinning to reinforce what you already believe to be true.

It's coming off as a bit conspiracy theorist-y . You know the Truth, and everyone else are sheep. If other people don’t see the Truth, it’s because they’re too dumb recognize it or possibly “in on it.” This lunatic fringe logic makes you nothing more that peddlers of fear, falsehood, and paranoia, just like the politicians you claim to oppose.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    tonifig8 said:

Either that or this thread will disappear as it slowly makes its way down the page after the election.

My money is on the latter.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JC29856 said:

Where's the September 15th email from Julian Assange's attorney and why doesn't it have a red arrow pointing to it? Obie's 8 X 10 glossies were more convincing of illegal dumping.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • And where's the link to the "fellow citizen" "story?" Could it be none other than Karl Rove?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487

tonifig8 said:

Either that or this thread will disappear as it slowly makes its way down the page after the election.

Easy to control the narrative when the fix is in.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    unsung said:

tonifig8 said:

Easy to control the narrative when the fix is in.
    You got fixed dude. You let yourself get fixed.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
This discussion has been closed.