The Podesta Emails

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21795

Hilliary's support

I was under the impression she wasn't giving remarks in Marion since it's an event with 10-15 people?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    JC29856 said:

Hilliary's support

I was under the impression she wasn't giving remarks in Marion since it's an event with 10-15 people?

Shocking!!
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    tonifig8 said:

Dude, vote trump. A protest vote. That simple. Don't give the bigger crook any help.

I'm a progressive and will be voting Trump to protest this crooked Hillary.

You are a "progressive" and you're voting for Trump? LOL

That's totally ridiculous
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

Disturbed and about to win in a landslide lol

If she wins its because most people don't have the mental capacity to research the candidate they are voting for... we may disagree on this forum but ill tell you right now at least everyone can form a valid reason for why they back their candidate (which i dont have one anymore) so much respect in that matter to the people on this board which gives me a glimmer of hope

just do your own interview of people on the street, its astounding how clueless on issues and substance that people on both sides of the aisle

I remember every election Jay Leno (I think) would go on the street and ask who someone was voting for. He then would switch the views of the two candidates and ask if they agree and the person would always say "yes, that's why I'm voting for him!" A good portion of the general population is clueless and relies too much on social media for news.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    JC29856 said:
    Deny, deny, deny. What is strategy. Brazil was also involved in the DNC convention baloney too.
    Free said:

JC29856 said:
    Deny, deny, deny. What is strategy. Brazil was also involved in the DNC convention baloney too.
    Kelly should have brought up the email that the Sanders mole sent brazile from @berniesanders.com email.

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it" on steroids!
    Boring and a bunch of nothing
    Hilliary is sociopathic
    Answer from script, Russia Russia Russia

https://youtu.be/SWnEjPg83NA
    Wikileaks tweeted from their main accounts that bobama@ameritech dot net was secret email address used by Barack Obama.

Obama is seen emailing Podesta several times from this secret address. The FBI previously stated that an Obama secret account was communicating with the unsecure, private email server set up by Hillary Clinton. The contents of the emails between Obama and Hillary were never released.

EMAILID 21779

More on Obama's email use. Staff is getting concerned about a NYT story, http://archive.is/noszL titled "Obama Says He Didn’t Know Hillary Clinton Was Using Private Email Address":

Phillipe Reines:

One of us should connect with the WH just so they know that the email will show his statement to not make sense.

Jennifer Palmieri :

Suggest Philippe talk to Josh or Eric (Holder or likely deputy press secretary Eric Shultz) They know POTUS and HRC emailed.

Both Palmieri and Reines are fully aware that not only Obama but lower level staff in the White House knew about the private server and the emails exchanged through it.

Phillipe Reines

Ok. Sounds like people are putting words into his mouth.

This is from March 2015, when Hillary has no official title or position. Yet her underlings are talking about how they will contact the White House to get them to change their story.

Mar 7, 2015 Interview with the owner of "bobama@ameritech" in which he claims he learned about the private email system only at "The same time everybody else learned it from news reports." Also "The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxnFoFOyn48

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21779
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    my2hands said:

tonifig8 said:

Dude, vote trump. A protest vote. That simple. Don't give the bigger crook any help.

Yet you and so many other so-called progressives are voting for a crook who undermines our values and democracy. Gotcha.
    Back to the Ed looks hot thread.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Free said:

JC29856 said:
    A perfect representation of Democrats and their leader Hillary Clinton. All these Clintonites standing proud behind their queen. What a fucking shame.
    I assume this is an exaggeration!

Clintons have over ‘500 Different’ conflicts of interest -- Clinton Foundation Executive Doug Band

I signed a conflict of interest policy as a board member of cgi ...Oddly, wjc does not have to sign such a document even though he is personally paid by 3 cgi sponsors, gets many expensive gifts from them, some that are at home etc I could add 500 different examples of things like this

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21978
    Anyone remember the north Korea hack of Sony claimed by 3 US intel agencies, now 17 claim (can anyone name 17 US intel agencys) the Russians are hacking!

Growing evidence suggests it was not North Korea.

A leading cyber security firm says it has evidence that contradicts the government’s allegation that North Korea was behind the debilitating cyber attacks against Sony Pictures.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,521
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:
    A perfect representation of Democrats and their leader Hillary Clinton. All these Clintonites standing proud behind their queen. What a fucking shame.
    you just commented about personal attacks in another thread.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

my2hands said:

tonifig8 said:

Yet you and so many other so-called progressives are voting for a crook who undermines our values and democracy. Gotcha.
    Back to the Ed looks hot thread.
    And you're voting for a guy that thinks Roe v Wade should be overturned and women who have abortions should be punished...

And claim to be casting a "protest vote", by voting for the GOP candidate.... that's not a protest vote, that's straight up hypocricy... but whatever, I'm not here to change anybodys mind, clearly not worth the effort

But i will say this, you're no progressive my friend

JC29856 said:

Hilliary's support

Shocking!!
    You your compadres and the media are the only ones using the term shocking.

https://www.rt.com/usa/363609-best-worst-podesta-wikileaks-clinton/
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,521
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Hilliary's support

Shocking!!
    You your compadres and the media are the only ones using the term shocking.

https://www.rt.com/usa/363609-best-worst-podesta-wikileaks-clinton/
    I'm not a compadre. I'm an hombre.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:
    I'm sensing a lot of anger here. Don't worry, in a few more weeks you can move on to bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Best of luck to you.
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23756

Subject: Princeton Study: U.S. No Longer An Actual Democracy

I guess it takes a study to point out the obvious.

Haha, these emails are at least hilarious! This one is a real one slapper.
    Trump makes fun of the disabled Hilliary uses them politically.
    Yakoff Smirnoff

A few ideas from our discussion: o Capture more pictures of Hillary with people with disabilities o At events/debates, reach out to or feature an adult or child with a disability o Visit people with disabilities (we can provide location options) during her travels o Include disabilities in other graphics like the GOTV cartoon and T-shirts (attached)

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19965

Anyone want to have an in depth discussion of how our duopoly candidates exploit the disabled for chuckles and/or political gain?
    benjs said:

my2hands said:

You wake up at 530 am and start posting this stuff?

You may have thought I was kidding earlier about the obsession comment, but I'm going to be the honest person in here that will speak up because honestly I'm a little concerned about your mental health my friend. You seem to be overly obsessed with these WikiLeaks and it comes across as unhealthy for you... I'm not saying people should not seek out the truth, or question their leadership, but you need to step away from the computer my friend. Seriously, disconnect for a day and see how it feels. Then feel free to come back and update us on 1000's of boring emails lol

I just don't understand the rapid-fire posting of links and articles. What differentiates a forum from a news site is the conversation - I can honestly say that if I aspired to read all of JC's linked emails or articles, I wouldn't have time to read them all, let alone read and discuss them here.
    About 1 in 5 suffer some form of disability.
    About 56.7 million people — 19 percent of the population — had a disability in 2010, according to a broad definition of disability, with more than half of them reporting the disability was severe, according to a comprehensive report on this population released today by the U.S. Census Bureau
    edited October 2016
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23891

Hilliary staffers spinsters. They can take some of these emails and incorporate them into marketing and rebranding curriculum for an accredited college course. At least do some good for the college students indebted to big banks to the tune of a trillion dollars. They could learn allot from these emails, how to make a human into a robotic widget or how to make a robotic sociopath seem human.

My comments are always open to in depth discussion, afterall this is a forum for in depth discussion.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    JC29856 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23891

Hilliary staffers spinsters. They can take some of these emails and incorporate them into marketing and rebranding curriculum for an accredited college course. At least do some good for the college students indebted to big banks to the tune of a trillion dollars. They could learn allot from these emails, how to make a human into a robotic widget or how to make a robotic sociopath seem human.

My comments are always open to in depth discussion, afterall this is a forum for in depth discussion.

doesn't she smile enough for you?
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    JC29856 said:

Anyone want to have an in depth discussion of how our duopoly candidates exploit the disabled for chuckles and/or political gain?

Please tell us what you know. My daughter has a developmental disability and I have a physical disability.
    edited October 2016
    Free said:

JC29856 said:

Please tell us what you know. My daughter has a developmental disability and I have a physical disability.
    I only know that Trump made fun of both you and your daughters disability and Hillary's staff thought it was expedient to use you and your daughters disability to her political advantage, I'm not disabled so I don't know how that feels, do you care to share?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    JC29856 said:

benjs said:

my2hands said:

You may have thought I was kidding earlier about the obsession comment, but I'm going to be the honest person in here that will speak up because honestly I'm a little concerned about your mental health my friend. You seem to be overly obsessed with these WikiLeaks and it comes across as unhealthy for you... I'm not saying people should not seek out the truth, or question their leadership, but you need to step away from the computer my friend. Seriously, disconnect for a day and see how it feels. Then feel free to come back and update us on 1000's of boring emails lol

I just don't understand the rapid-fire posting of links and articles. What differentiates a forum from a news site is the conversation - I can honestly say that if I aspired to read all of JC's linked emails or articles, I wouldn't have time to read them all, let alone read and discuss them here.
    About 56.7 million people — 19 percent of the population — had a disability in 2010, according to a broad definition of disability, with more than half of them reporting the disability was severe, according to a comprehensive report on this population released today by the U.S. Census Bureau
    Was this in reference to my post? I'm not sure what I wrote to steer the conversation towards disabilities, unless you're alluding to the fact that I possess a mental disability myself. Frankly, the health benefits/drawbacks of posting rapidly aren't much of a concern to me - I was just speaking to the efficacy of changing minds by bombarding them with data without as much as a cogent explanation.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1

benjs said:

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

my2hands said:

Was this in reference to my post? I'm not sure what I wrote to steer the conversation towards disabilities, unless you're alluding to the fact that I possess a mental disability myself. Frankly, the health benefits/drawbacks of posting rapidly aren't much of a concern to me - I was just speaking to the efficacy of changing minds by bombarding them with data without as much as a cogent explanation.
    No, nothing to do with you. I don't know you or have any idea your or anyone else's disability. What I know is disabilities were used for political gain on both sides and what I see is a rush to defend rapists sexual harrassers billionaires political corruption but zero defense and no rush to defend the disabled.
This discussion has been closed.