Options

Terrorist Shooting In Orlando, FL

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,353

can anyone name a state in the US or even a European country that islam has contributed to in a positive way ?.........me either.

Godfather.

That is absurd , how about all the Doctors & nurses that are Muslims that work right besides me at this Level 1 trauma center here on Long Island these are professional people who went thru yrs of college id say they have contributed in the most positive way possible they would not refuse to take care of you GF ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,965

can anyone name a state in the US or even a European country that islam has contributed to in a positive way ?.........me either.

Godfather.

That is absurd , how about all the Doctors & nurses that are Muslims that work right besides me at this Level 1 trauma center here on Long Island these are professional people who went thru yrs of college id say they have contributed in the most positive way possible they would not refuse to take care of you GF ...
    Jose ,
    I think godfather is thinking as a "whole." If you look at the world right now you have to admit that the muslim world is pretty damn violent. I mean look at the middle east, afghantistan, pakistan, boko haram,the attacks in paris, isis, al quada, the taliban, abu sayaaf (phillipines)....
    Now is every single muslim violent, of course not. but as usual the vast minority fucks it up for the majority (just like gun owners here in the u.s.).
    Mike
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    But it's not like Christianity is the shining beacon of goodness.

Those brainwashed twits might not behead people,but their self righteousness prevents them from seeing how corrupt their corporation/church is.

I mean... what other organization has built in mechanisms to forgive pedophelia?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    was mental health the reason behind 9/11 or the Boston bombing, the Riverside killings or the suicide bombings around the world ? you guy's seem to look past all that, it sounds like you are one ones who are afraid as if you close your eyes it will go away ? it wont unless the problem is dealt with and Obama making excuses every time these guy's attack innocent people is not dealing with the problem.

Godfather.
  • Options

Those brainwashed twits might not behead people,but their self righteousness prevents them from seeing how corrupt their corporation/church is.

I mean... what other organization has built in mechanisms to forgive pedophelia?

this is very true bud but it's no where near the same as flying planes into freaking buildings or sending some guy into a market with a suicide vest on.
  • Options
    the weak and fearful always start bashing Christianity when the evil actions of muslims are brought up, the last great act of defiance. you muslim supporters have no where to hid your none sense, face it you're wrong.

Godfather.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

this is very true bud but it's no where near the same as flying planes into freaking buildings or sending some guy into a market with a suicide vest on.
    I agree. I'm comparing little leaguers to pros, however... casting stones from one platform at another is hypocritical (a common theme in Christianity so I guess one shouldn't be surprised).

GF... you're as brainwashed as the ones you bash. Your programming has you believe different things. Suicide bombers think of 1000 virgins... you think of nice green fields with everyone running around in white robes high fiving Jesus.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,909

the weak and fearful always start bashing Christianity when the evil actions of muslims are brought up, the last great act of defiance. you muslim supporters have no where to hid your none sense, face it you're wrong.

Godfather.

more death and destruction and murder has been done in the name of Jesus than any other "god" in history. FACT. look at israel. but you are ok with that, because it decreases the brown population.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

mcgruff10 said:

I agree. I'm comparing little leaguers to pros, however... casting stones from one platform at another is hypocritical (a common theme in Christianity so I guess one shouldn't be surprised).

GF... you're as brainwashed as the ones you bash. Your programming has you believe different things. Suicide bombers think of 1000 virgins... you think of nice green fields with everyone running around in white robes high fiving Jesus.
    hey i'm not saying christianity isn't guilty of many things, i'm just saying to examine the state of the muslim world. There's a hell of a lot of violence out there from them.
  • Options

Godfather.

weak and fearful? THAT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO IS SO SCARED OF ALL THE EVIL LITTLE MUSLIMS HE WANTS THEM WIPED OFF THE PLANET.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,214
    mcgruff10 said:

There was an in depth investigation in my area not long ago, around 50 priests were found to be involved in some sort of pedophelia. The police reports were made public, I read one of them because the man was a very distant relative of my girlfriend. This guy had sex with a dead body at a morgue (don't ask me how), but the real kicker, he made a young boy jerk him off and proceeded to instruct the boy to eat the semen off of his fingers when he was done.

Now call me crazy but I put that level of evil right up there with someone who would put on a suicide vest. Maybe not the planes, but the vests for sure.
  • Options
    RiotZact said:

mcgruff10 said:

There was an in depth investigation in my area not long ago, around 50 priests were found to be involved in some sort of pedophelia. The police reports were made public, I read one of them because the man was a very distant relative of my girlfriend. This guy had sex with a dead body at a morgue (don't ask me how), but the real kicker, he made a young boy jerk him off and proceeded to instruct the boy to eat the semen off of his fingers when he was done.

Now call me crazy but I put that level of evil right up there with someone who would put on a suicide vest. Maybe not the planes, but the vests for sure.
    I almost puked all over my desk reading this.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RiotZact said:

mcgruff10 said:

dude i almost puked. that is so damn nasty. i hope that priest gets what he deserves in the after life.
  • Options
    God will forgive him though. So will all the paying customers/worshippers.

It's cool. Shit happens, man. Just make a cross pattern over your heart and say some stuff. That makes it all better again- kind of like an etch and sketch pad. Just wipe it away!
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    mcgruff10 said:

You've forgotten your history. More people have been killed in the name of the Christian God than any other. And it isn't even close.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

Godfather.

Nobody is bashing Christianity. We are simply exposing it for what it is, a fraud.
  • Options

Godfather.

Nobody is bashing Christianity. We are simply exposing it for what it is, a fraud.
    I probably am. I should shut up.

Sorry all. Just get tired of the hypocrisy.
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

You've forgotten your history. More people have been killed in the name of the Christian God than any other. And it isn't even close.
    no i didn't forget my history, I've said to examine the present muslim world.
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,214
    mcgruff10 said:

RiotZact said:

mcgruff10 said:

dude i almost puked. that is so damn nasty. i hope that priest gets what he deserves in the after life.
    Same, he has already been dead for some time now. My girlfriend's mom was the first of us that read the report, she literally ran out of the room and puked. Dude had the same last name as her maiden name. That was only 1 of over 50 police reports in my fairly small area in PA. Who knows what the other ones said or how many thousands of reports will never get filed.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

no i didn't forget my history, I've said to examine the present muslim world.
    I know......
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,577

Godfather.

It must suck to live your life in fear.

By the way here is just a short list of christians ....

you
    Dylan Roof
    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
    Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer
    Elliott Rodger
    Adam Lanza
    Aaron Alexis
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

benjs said:

mcgruff10 said:

Godfather.

That s actually a legit question.
    Really you don't see it as a rediculous ? ..
    go ahead and start digging Jose and find me a few good ways muslam has contributed to this country or Europe.......any country for that matter.

Godfather.
    It feels ridiculous to even answer you, but I'm a sucker for trolls... Ten significant Muslim inventions (from CNN): surgery, coffee, the original flying machine (predating da Vinci's by hundreds of years), university, algebra, optics, facets of music including instruments and scales, toothbrushes, cranks, hospitals. Godfather, I wish you and all others who think like you would boycott all items on that list.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/01/29/muslim.inventions/
    hahahahhahahahaha yeah 10 ancient guesses at history, couldn't you find anything say within the last 100 years ? let me help, efficient methods of head removal ?, gross treatment of women, should I go on ?

Godfather.

I can't let your ignorance stand when a simple Google search shows how truly moronic this statement is.

http://islam.about.com/od/activism/tp/charities.htm

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/muslim-charity-rated-as-top-10-charities-in-the-us-220659411.html

http://amfhr.com

Is that enough to make you change your shameful opinion? Probably not, but at least your ignorant bullshit was easily dismissed with the flick of a finger.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    I could give two fucks if anyone wants to bash Christians or Christianity. Christians have done more to defile Christianity than anyone could ever do in a thousand lifetimes.

My question is, why does everyone appear to be so protective of islam, and going the extra mile to not offend muslims?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Shawshank said:

I could give two fucks if anyone wants to bash Christians or Christianity. Christians have done more to defile Christianity than anyone could ever do in a thousand lifetimes.

My question is, why does everyone appear to be so protective of islam, and going the extra mile to not offend muslims?

Maybe because we are actually interested in winning the war on terror! Bombs and insults aren't getting it done, it's time we try economic freedom and winning the hearts and minds. I know it's a radical, revolutionary idea, that bombs can't fix everything...
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,722
    Shawshank said:

There are many parts of the Muslim world that are several centuries behind the modern world. This was true of Ireland for years as well, as they were fighting Catholic/Protestant battles that ceased in the 1700's. We will not eradicate Islam (nor should that be a goal) so I think we want to bring them into the modern times, for those that are not there. Isolating them, whether in the US or around the world, is counter to that goal. The goal is isolate the extremism which leads to eradication of extremism. It's no different than (although a larger scale) than how racism and segregation have been publicly shamed in this country. It's not eliminated but it's more fringe than accepted.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    rgambs said:

Shawshank said:

Maybe because we are actually interested in winning the war on terror! Bombs and insults aren't getting it done, it's time we try economic freedom and winning the hearts and minds. I know it's a radical, revolutionary idea, that bombs can't fix everything...
    http://youtu.be/ICL-4Onk0PA

We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,722
    WWJB...

Who would Jesus bomb?
  • Options

Godfather.

more death and destruction and murder has been done in the name of Jesus than any other "god" in history. FACT. look at israel. but you are ok with that, because it decreases the brown population.
    yes look at Israel, what have the muslims done there ? the numbers you are talking about seem to justify your own comments to yourself, I guess I could say that there are 20,000.000 gun owners in the US and only 1 in a million are non responsible gun owners right ?

Godfather.

• Options
    rgambs said:

Shawshank said:

"it's time we try economic freedom and winning the hearts and minds" ....oh good grief that is the
    goofiest think I read on here.

Godfather.

• Options

Godfather.

It must suck to live your life in fear.

By the way here is just a short list of christians ....

you
    Dylan Roof
    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
    Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer
    Elliott Rodger
    Adam Lanza
    Aaron Alexis
    you have given in to fear, you have been trained to not see and that really sucks for you and I hope you never have to feel the fear like the people who are and have been victims of islam
    tell them they are needlessly afraid.

Godfather.