PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    edited April 2016
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

so trans people will be the only ones other than real women using the women's restroom ?.....I doubt that, your opening a door for sexual predators and this guy will have to live with the actions and crimes committed by these sick fucks...and the victims will have no choice all because a group of liberals believe that a man in a dress identifies himself as a woman is harmless.....it seems to me that any man who wears a dress and make-up in public is already battling with his own issues, not all are violent I'm sure but if you can make a case against concealed carry or even open carry laws but find it O.K. to open the door for men to use the women's public restrooms your catering to your own agenda and not that of society as a whole

Godfather.

Bigotry is ugly, open your mind not your mouth.
    dude really ?????

Godfather.

Yes really. Your post was very misguided to say the least.
    wow....just friggin unreal, I just can't wrap my head around letting anybody's wife or daughter use a public bathroom any fuckin male can just walk into but I guess that the price your willing to pay to show the world you believe in transgender equality...which is bullshit in my humble opinion..but carry on in the names of your wives and daughters if it suits your non judgmental feelings.......

Godfather.

What's to stop anyone from walking into any bathroom now?
    A sign that says "WOMEN "?
    Will that stop a predator?

Are you really that afraid of a transgendered person using a public bathroom?
    aside from that it's a privacy issue for women and children...and yes a concern for fathers and husbands, believe it or not the whole world does not agree with this idea of letting any man who "identifies" himself as a woman in a public restroom with their loved ones.

Godfather.
    But dude, lol, with what you're saying, you'll have this person in the men's washroom with you:

And women will have this person in the women's washroom with us:

Do you not think this is inappropriate??? Why would support that?
    I don't want women in the mens room either....is that a real woman ? I don't trust you anymore hahhhahhahahhahahhahahahahah

Godfather.

That's a man according to his birth certificate. That is the kind of person you are insisting has to use the men's room.

And this is the kind of person you are insisting has to use the women's washroom in order to protect women's privacy, since her birth certificate says she's a woman:

So this makes you comfortable GF? This is what you are fighting for. Bravo.
    Which restroom should this person use?
    the ladies room, she was born a female right ?

Godfather.

I don't know, actually. How would you?
    Are you going to do a genital check? How else would you determine which restroom they should use?
    Are your wives and daughters comfortable with this person in their restroom?

Doesn't make sense to me.

What makes sense to me is everyone minding their own damn business and the government not sticking it's nose into the bathroom habits of law abiding American citizens.
    Lol, that's what I was wondering. How are you, GF, going to identify them? If a woman walks into the men's room, or a man walks into the ladies room (but they are in fact transgendered and in the "right" washroom" as far as you are concerned), how would you react? You'd just be happy to assume that dude in the ladies washroom is a transgendered woman? Or would you look around for a cop so that the person can be subjected to yet more discrimination just so that your mind is set at ease, knowing that the person who looks like a man, identifies as a man, sounds like a man, and has a penis like a man is using the women's washroom? Because as far as you or anyone would be able to tell, that would just be a man in the ladies' can. Or are you expecting us to just assume that if there is a man in a woman's washroom it must be a transgendered woman? If so, I guess these actual men who are you are so worried about going around attacking women in ladies' washrooms are going to have a fucking field day. Or will all men now have to walk around with their birth certificates so that they can prove to anyone who asks what gender they "really" are? Will you be checking all men in the men's washroom to make sure they're "real" men? Really, how is this supposed to work in your opinion?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

so trans people will be the only ones other than real women using the women's restroom ?.....I doubt that, your opening a door for sexual predators and this guy will have to live with the actions and crimes committed by these sick fucks...and the victims will have no choice all because a group of liberals believe that a man in a dress identifies himself as a woman is harmless.....it seems to me that any man who wears a dress and make-up in public is already battling with his own issues, not all are violent I'm sure but if you can make a case against concealed carry or even open carry laws but find it O.K. to open the door for men to use the women's public restrooms your catering to your own agenda and not that of society as a whole

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

wow....just friggin unreal, I just can't wrap my head around letting anybody's wife or daughter use a public bathroom any fuckin male can just walk into but I guess that the price your willing to pay to show the world you believe in transgender equality...which is bullshit in my humble opinion..but carry on in the names of your wives and daughters if it suits your non judgmental feelings.......

Godfather.

aside from that it's a privacy issue for women and children...and yes a concern for fathers and husbands, believe it or not the whole world does not agree with this idea of letting any man who "identifies" himself as a woman in a public restroom with their loved ones.

Godfather.
    But dude, lol, with what you're saying, you'll have this person in the men's washroom with you:

I don't want women in the mens room either....is that a real woman ? I don't trust you anymore hahhhahhahahhahahhahahahahah

Godfather.

That's a man according to his birth certificate. That is the kind of person you are insisting has to use the men's room.

And this is the kind of person you are insisting has to use the women's washroom in order to protect women's privacy, since her birth certificate says she's a woman:

growing facial hair and having a adadictame does not make a woman a man...
    and a male who chops off his junk and has his facial hair permanently removed IS NOT a woman..I realize I'm one of the few on this board who recognizes this and just because you think other wise dose not make you or the others right, doctors and medical science will back my comments and beliefs on this issue, if you want to believe a simple operation will change gender then that's cool but don't force your opinion on me please because as you know I am not accepting it at all in way or form.

Godfather.

That's not even the point. Do you really think it's appropriate for that woman (who you consider a man), and that man (who you consider a woman) in the photos above to use the washroom that matches their birth certificates? Because that is what you're advocating for.
    well it boils down to choice......SHE made the decision to have an operation and take the necessary drugs to grow facial hair, it was not my decision so please don't force me into her world..these are things her and others like her should have thought about before hand.

Godfather.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,345

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

and a male who chops off his junk and has his facial hair permanently removed IS NOT a woman..I realize I'm one of the few on this board who recognizes this and just because you think other wise dose not make you or the others right, doctors and medical science will back my comments and beliefs on this issue, if you want to believe a simple operation will change gender then that's cool but don't force your opinion on me please because as you know I am not accepting it at all in way or form.

Godfather.

That's not even the point. Do you really think it's appropriate for that woman (who you consider a man), and that man (who you consider a woman) in the photos above to use the washroom that matches their birth certificates? Because that is what you're advocating for.
    well it boils down to choice......SHE made the decision to have an operation and take the necessary drugs to grow facial hair, it was not my decision so please don't force me into her world..these are things her and others like her should have thought about before hand.

Godfather.

their world is planet earth. when do you leave?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

how about upstanding citizens like the straight Dennis Hastert? comfortable sending your boys into a restroom with him? Former congressmann longest serving speaker of the house?

hahahhahahahahah dude your just not going to get me to change my mind.

Godfather.

• Options
    edited April 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Force her into your world? Just how involved are you with random men in the washroom???
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Force her into your world? Just how involved are you with random men in the washroom???
    that's it ? I gave an honest response one I think is as fair as it gets and you make gay wash room innuendos ???? HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH come on now those are the words of someone who has run out of ammo and I know you can do better....joking aside how many times has the same thing been said when talking religion ? some of the train members here say that's fine just don't force down my throat right ? so why should I be expected to tolerate or accept anybody forcing me to comply with a life or self imposed circumstance they choose to live by ?

Godfather.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    I guess that would come across as a gay washroom innuendo to a homophobe. In fact, that kind of context never even occurred to me when I said that.
    No one is forcing you to comply with anything. You can just go about your business and you won't even know the difference... unless, of course, women who used to be men have to use the men's washroom they way you want them to. Then you'll probably notice when women walk in while you're taking a piss.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Does the law provide funding for all the bathroom monitors that are surely going to be needed? Has there been a wild outbreak of transgendered people taking over restrooms? Why haven't I been reading about the countless times a trans person was caught using the "wrong" bathroom? Why haven't I heard other women complaining about finding a strange man in the restroom?

Speaking as a fairly old person who's used an awful lot of public restrooms, I can't remember EVER being concerned that there was someone of the opposite gender using it. My concerns are simple: Is it clean? Is there toilet paper? Does the toilet flush? Are there paper towels? Beyond filth and/or lack of appropriate supplies, the worst thing I've ever experienced in a public restroom happened about a month ago at a public library, when there was a woman apparently trying to take a bath. I told the staff and they handled it pretty quickly.

I can't believe that people actually believe that a law is necessary. The issue is smoke and mirrors, to divert people from the real disparities in the law.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    callen said:

mace1229 said:

I don't think the world is this black and white. Not everything comes down to discrimination and hate. I am a conservative and don't always agree with the stands that PJ makes or opinions posted here, but I try to understand why those views exist.
    It is very common for those who don't agree with a liberal point of view to be labeled as hateful or discriminatory.
    I'm pro-life. It is not because I hate women, nor do I even know anyone who is pro-life because they hate women and want to restrict them in any way. We have a different opinion about life and when it starts and hold the life of an unborn child just as valuable as another child. Hilary or Bernie would like you to believe my stance is because I discriminate against women, they could not be more wrong. Just as I don't believe anyone pro-choice is a murderer (please don't quote extremists and think they stand for us all. Idiots can be found in all groups on both sides and rarely represent the majority), I simply realize you have a different view about an unborn child, and that is okay. We can disagree, we can even disagree and still fight for what we believe in. Just don't call me ignorant and hateful because I believe something different than you. Doesn't anyone see the irony in that? How many people were called hateful in this forum alone for not agreeing with the band?

I have several women in my life; wife, mother, sisters, who feel uncomfortable sharing a bathroom with a man purely on privacy issues or that we're just more disgusting. To give a man the right to chose which bathroom to use because he doesn't wish to share a bathroom with other men, you take that right away from women who doesn't wish to share a bathroom with a man either. The only issue I have with this debate is it seems like a catch 22. To give one person the right to chose you take that right away from the rest. Who gets to chose and who doesn't?

I don't think there is a perfect solution with or without this law, exceptions would exist in either case. If Pearl Jam doesn't agree with this law then they should stand up against it. That doesn't make me hateful if I don't agree though. In fact, I don't think this would even be a topic if everyone was more tolerable and understanding of the opposite views.

So your in favor of letting others choose as they will and are the side of pro choice laws?
    No. As I said I am pro-life. It is my belief that you are a human being in the womb and deserve the right to live. Yes, women have rights of course, but I place the value of life even higher. If you do not agree I can understand and tolerate that and I will not call you a murderer (as some extremists do). And you are free to express your opinion in front of me without me belittling your values.

My point was conservatives are so often labeled as haters and discriminators and intolerant of others. My views and so many others are not out of hate. Scroll through these comments and see how many people have called those with similar beliefs to me a hater or disgusting. My point was I wish instead of instantly labeling someone a hater or homophobic, the world be better if we try to understand where other people come from. I have been called a sexist by most democrats running for office because I want to save the life of a child. How does believing in life make me a sexist? They want to use hate to push their goals, and, in my opinion, is very wrong. They use hate to get them elected. I see the same thing here...if you don't agree with the band there can only be one reason-you are intolerant of others (and can't you see the irony in that?).
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited April 2016
    mace1229 said:

callen said:

mace1229 said:

I don't think the world is this black and white. Not everything comes down to discrimination and hate. I am a conservative and don't always agree with the stands that PJ makes or opinions posted here, but I try to understand why those views exist.
    It is very common for those who don't agree with a liberal point of view to be labeled as hateful or discriminatory.
    I'm pro-life. It is not because I hate women, nor do I even know anyone who is pro-life because they hate women and want to restrict them in any way. We have a different opinion about life and when it starts and hold the life of an unborn child just as valuable as another child. Hilary or Bernie would like you to believe my stance is because I discriminate against women, they could not be more wrong. Just as I don't believe anyone pro-choice is a murderer (please don't quote extremists and think they stand for us all. Idiots can be found in all groups on both sides and rarely represent the majority), I simply realize you have a different view about an unborn child, and that is okay. We can disagree, we can even disagree and still fight for what we believe in. Just don't call me ignorant and hateful because I believe something different than you. Doesn't anyone see the irony in that? How many people were called hateful in this forum alone for not agreeing with the band?

I have several women in my life; wife, mother, sisters, who feel uncomfortable sharing a bathroom with a man purely on privacy issues or that we're just more disgusting. To give a man the right to chose which bathroom to use because he doesn't wish to share a bathroom with other men, you take that right away from women who doesn't wish to share a bathroom with a man either. The only issue I have with this debate is it seems like a catch 22. To give one person the right to chose you take that right away from the rest. Who gets to chose and who doesn't?

I don't think there is a perfect solution with or without this law, exceptions would exist in either case. If Pearl Jam doesn't agree with this law then they should stand up against it. That doesn't make me hateful if I don't agree though. In fact, I don't think this would even be a topic if everyone was more tolerable and understanding of the opposite views.

So your in favor of letting others choose as they will and are the side of pro choice laws?
    No. As I said I am pro-life. It is my belief that you are a human being in the womb and deserve the right to live. Yes, women have rights of course, but I place the value of life even higher. If you do not agree I can understand and tolerate that and I will not call you a murderer (as some extremists do). And you are free to express your opinion in front of me without me belittling your values.

My point was conservatives are so often labeled as haters and discriminators and intolerant of others. My views and so many others are not out of hate. Scroll through these comments and see how many people have called those with similar beliefs to me a hater or disgusting. My point was I wish instead of instantly labeling someone a hater or homophobic, the world be better if we try to understand where other people come from. I have been called a sexist by most democrats running for office because I want to save the life of a child. How does believing in life make me a sexist? They want to use hate to push their goals, and, in my opinion, is very wrong. They use hate to get them elected. I see the same thing here...if you don't agree with the band there can only be one reason-you are intolerant of others (and can't you see the irony in that?).
    Sooo you want to impose your views on others. Sorry you can't talk out of both sides of your face. All that typing and pontificating for naught.

And by you saying "women have rights but........" are you a man? If so then really shove your views.

Believe in zombie Jesus as well I presume. Ha

And if your not for total equal rights for gays your a bigot and homophobe. There's no middle ground. No there's not. Treat all humans as equal or you suck. Pretty simple really.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

mace1229 said:

callen said:

mace1229 said:

Sooo you want to impose your views on others. Sorry you can't talk out of both sides of your face. All that typing and pontificating for naught.

And by you saying "women have rights but........" are you a man? If so then really shove your views.

And if your not for total equal rights for gays your a bigot and homophobe. There's no middle ground. No there's not. Treat all humans as equal or you suck. Pretty simple really.
    I never once belittled anyone with a different point of view, or said they are wrong for that matter. I even stated I respect other opinions and understand they come from different backgrounds.
    All I pointed out is how so many on here are and many other places use hate and name calling to make their point, and your name calling pretty much proved my case.
    I never even suggested to treat gays or anyone different, I didn't even bring them up, you did. Those were your words you put in my mouth for simply suggesting that name calling and belittling others isn't the best method for an argument. You don't even know my opinion on this particular matter because I haven't even stated it. You have no idea how I feel about this topic.
    In a single post you insulted a religion, my sex, told me I suck, called me a bigot and homophobe. All that for simply asking others attempt to understand others before resorting to name calling. Really?
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    mace1229 said:

callen said:

mace1229 said:

callen said:

mace1229 said:

I never once belittled anyone with a different point of view, or said they are wrong for that matter. I even stated I respect other opinions and understand they come from different backgrounds.
    All I pointed out is how so many on here are and many other places use hate and name calling to make their point, and your name calling pretty much proved my case.
    I never even suggested to treat gays or anyone different, I didn't even bring them up, you did. Those were your words you put in my mouth for simply suggesting that name calling and belittling others isn't the best method for an argument. You don't even know my opinion on this particular matter because I haven't even stated it. You have no idea how I feel about this topic.
    In a single post you insulted a religion, my sex, told me I suck, called me a bigot and homophobe. All that for simply asking others attempt to understand others before resorting to name calling. Really?
    Calling a spade a spade isn't name calling, ffs. Spare me the persecution "name calling" card complex. Pro choice is CONSTITUTIONALLY LEGAL. Get over it.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

Hehehe ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options

mace1229 said:

callen said:

mace1229 said:

callen said:

mace1229 said:

Calling a spade a spade isn't name calling, ffs. Spare me the persecution "name calling" card complex. Pro choice is CONSTITUTIONALLY LEGAL. Get over it.
    I never said it wasn't or shouldn't be. All I said was we can have different opinions and it doesn't mean I hate women or that you hate babies. Just our opinion. Not sure why you brought up the legality of it, that was never in question.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

callen said:

mace1229 said:

callen said:

mace1229 said:

I never said it wasn't or shouldn't be. All I said was we can have different opinions and it doesn't mean I hate women or that you hate babies. Just our opinion. Not sure why you brought up the legality of it, that was never in question.
    mace, we're not on the same page on these issues but as with others here who can make their points in a respectful and honest manner, it is very much appreciated by me. Thank you for that.
  • Options
    I actually believe if you live your life as a man that is the bathroom you should use, but stating you should see the other perspective got me labeled as a homophobe on here anyway.
    This was a hot topic in our community when a parent of a 5-year-old sued a local school district for not allowing their son to use the women's restroom. Because of the age many parents had concerns. And through many respectful discussions that happened I learned a lot of parents would support a similar law, but rarely did the reason have anything to do with transgenders. Parents of the high school became worried boys would start to use the girls locker room (and by boys I mean boys with high testosterone, normal to the teenage level who definitely identify as boys), women were concerned about the creepy guy from the gym following them into the locker room, or parents were worried about Jarrod from Subway following their daughter into the bathroom. Others may think they are overreacting, but that does little to comfort a concerned parent.

That was my point in my original post, many, probably even most, who would support a law don't support it out of hate. Dismissing their concerns and labeling them as intolerant doesn't help anyone. Listen to them, understand, and find a solution that works and everyone wins.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

good grief ......think I'll just stick around until all the people who think as you do drown in your own BS.

Godfather.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

good grief ......think I'll just stick around until all the people who think as you do drown in your own BS.

Godfather.

Hahaha don't count on it!

Your old road is rapidly fading, get out of the new one of you can't lend a hand, the times they are changing.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Your old road is rapidly fading, get out of the new one of you can't lend a hand, the times they are changing.
    well as history has taught us beliefs and trends always come full circle, the people who disagree with this bathroom law will win in the end and BTW I agree with the person who stated this bathroom law is only a diversion for the real crimes being perpetrated against the American people, I'm sure if we read the bill that was submitted for this law we will find changes in other laws or rights....what a bunch of suckers we all are ! but more importantly what a bunch sneaky ass holes the American people have to deal with in our government.

Godfather.

• Options

rgambs said:

mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

well as history has taught us beliefs and trends always come full circle, the people who disagree with this bathroom law will win in the end and BTW I agree with the person who stated this bathroom law is only a diversion for the real crimes being perpetrated against the American people, I'm sure if we read the bill that was submitted for this law we will find changes in other laws or rights....what a bunch of suckers we all are ! but more importantly what a bunch sneaky ass holes the American people have to deal with in our government.

Godfather.

Hahahha yeah just like the people who supported Jim Crow and slavery won in the end...the south will rise again lol
  • Options

rgambs said:

mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Oh, and by the way, you are confused as usual... WE disagree with this bathroom law and YOU agree with it.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Oh, and by the way, you are confused as usual... WE disagree with this bathroom law and YOU agree with it.
    confused ? no my friend not all but you and your fellow bathroom buddies seem to be the ones confused but the folks like me will just wait until it turns around to bite you all in ass.

Godfather.

• Options
    just keep your eye on the news in the future, you will see more perv's being arrested or hunted with all this bathroom bullshit going on.

Godfather.
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,115
    Thankfully, it looks like the SC version of this bill is dead for the year. It didn't get enough votes to be brought to the SC Senate floor. Granted, there is still time for some nitwits in the Senate to vote to hear the bill.

Unfortunately, the senator (Lee Bright) who proposed this bill is looking to bring this agenda back up when the state budget comes up for debate in the next couple of weeks. He wants to ban state aid to local governments that pass laws giving transgender people the right to use the restroom of the gender they identify with.

I've read/heard interviews with democrats in the state legislature and they are pretty much vowing to block anything this guy proposes regarding this issue.
  • Options
    opportunities like this bring the freaks out...you'll see.

Godfather.
  • Options

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

dude really ?????

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

confused ? no my friend not all but you and your fellow bathroom buddies seem to be the ones confused but the folks like me will just wait until it turns around to bite you all in ass.

Godfather.

Yes, thoroughly confused.

It isnt my bathroom buddies and I who created a law about where people piss and shit. It was you and your bathroom phobics who drafted and created a law where one was not needed.

WE disagree with the law, YOU may or may not support the law in reality, but you are defending it here.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    sooooo let me get this straight.....it's O.K. for a grown man to use the public restroom with somebody's little girl but it's not O.K. that I have a problem with it, maybe you and your infinite wisdom can explain that to me and BTW isn't your bathroom buddies the ones pushing to let men by birth us the girls restroom ?......am I the only one finds that to be crazy ? do all of you here on the train feel comfortable with that ? I am not having an issue with people who want to disfigure themselves so that they can be comfortable in their own skin...honestly I couldn't care less what you do to yourself but now they want to drag everybody into their realm of confusion, just because I am willing to accept your idea that you want/need to be different does not mean I need to forfeit my own comfort to make you happy.

Godfather.
    Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Options

just keep your eye on the news in the future, you will see more perv's being arrested or hunted with all this bathroom bullshit going on.

Godfather.

Totally illogical thinking.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

how so ? don't you see the possibility of this happening ?

Godfather.

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

how so ? don't you see the possibility of this happening ?

Godfather.

No. It is illogical and baseless to connect the two issues. There is literally zero data to suggest that there is a correlation, and there is in fact data specifically showing that there is a lack of a connection compared to non-LGBTQ folks. What you're doing is making up an incorrect conclusion out of thin air.