Options

North Carolina passes bill blocking LGBT protections

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,326

mickeyrat said:

sooooo let me get this straight.....it's O.K. for a grown man to use the public restroom with somebody's little girl but it's not O.K. that I have a problem with it, maybe you and your infinite wisdom can explain that to me and BTW isn't your bathroom buddies the ones pushing to let men by birth us the girls restroom ?......am I the only one finds that to be crazy ? do all of you here on the train feel comfortable with that ? I am not having an issue with people who want to disfigure themselves so that they can be comfortable in their own skin...honestly I couldn't care less what you do to yourself but now they want to drag everybody into their realm of confusion, just because I am willing to accept your idea that you want/need to be different does not mean I need to forfeit my own comfort to make you happy.

Godfather.

Godfather....are you ok with rapists/pedophile men using the restroom best to your little boy? Or just girls?
    good grief ! is that the only card you have to play ? nonsense !

Godfather.
    its the far more likely scenario.
    What scenario is more likely? I don't care if a trans woman uses the stall next to my daughter. Yiu know why? Because it's probably already happened 30 times in her life. And no, my daughter wasn't traumatized.

Do you guys really think that a trans woman stands when they pee? Your child is more likely to be molested in church by a church leader than in a bathroom by a pedophile.
    I think you missed the point....
    Not this time.
    For this quote chain , you have. Unless your comment was reserved solely for GF.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,269
    i went to target target today. i had to pee really bad. i tried my best to not go to the restroom, but i had to go. I ended up being the only person in there. i was kind of let down because i was on my guard against any would be sex offenders, but there weren't any to be seen. kind of anticlimactic really....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

i went to target target today. i had to pee really bad. i tried my best to not go to the restroom, but i had to go. I ended up being the only person in there. i was kind of let down because i was on my guard against any would be sex offenders, but there weren't any to be seen. kind of anticlimactic really....

I went to the bank Saturday, I walked in and noticed nobody was robbing the place and it was so difficult for me to Imagine that all those times before I've entered a Wells Fargo of all places and nobody wanted to rob the bank while I was there, they must have been waiting in line at a unisex bathroom somewhere ?

Godfather.

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,153
    So NC sues the Justice Dept.

Going to be settled in court. I wonder if how many concerts got cancelled is admissible evidence?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

So NC sues the Justice Dept.

Going to be settled in court. I wonder if how many concerts got cancelled is admissible evidence?

justice department sued NC too.

get your popcorn ready. NC is about to get dealt with.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

Each one will win their own lawsuits, and it will end up in the Supreme Court.
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

Each one will win their own lawsuits, and it will end up in the Supreme Court.
    the fact that NC will sue the justice department clinging to their bigotry is shocking.

justice department will slap them down and withhold highway funding. same way the republicans of the 80s got the national drinking age moved to 21.

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Kat said:
    Fortunately, federal law supercedes state laws. So if some pig decides to pepper spray a trans person, I would hope federal discrimination charges are filed against that child and the parents for providing the pepper spray.

Is it legal for students to carry weapons of any kind on school grounds? This is going to lead to so many more problems.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    what did you guy's think would happen ? the whole world is not sympathetic to the LGBT population, this is what happens when something is forced on people or pushed on people.

Godfather.
  • Options

what did you guy's think would happen ? the whole world is not sympathetic to the LGBT population, this is what happens when something is forced on people or pushed on people.

Godfather.

The only thing being pushed is more discrimination
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Kat said:
    The school board is crazy if they think students will use pepper spray for "defense" rather than to harass other students.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    in who's mind ? yours, mine or the general publics ?

Godfather.
  • Options
    It's not surprising that people who openly discriminate against a community of people including children are trump thumpers.
  • Options
    I was just making a point that discrimination is a double edge knife, if you say for instance that not allowing a transgender to use a bathroom to his or hers liking is discrimination then I am well within my right to call you out for the same because I'm not comfortable with that choice that you are trying to force on me....there for you are discriminating against me.

Godfather.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

I was just making a point that discrimination is a double edge knife, if you say for instance that not allowing a transgender to use a bathroom to his or hers liking is discrimination then I am well within my right to call you out for the same because I'm not comfortable with that choice that you are trying to force on me....there for you are discriminating against me.

Godfather.

That's the biggest load of shit Ive ever heard. No discrimination is not a double edge sword. That's just a way to say you're a bigot without calling yourself one.
  • Options
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAH oh my ! a bit one sided arnt you ? so as long as the issue or topic suits you the rest of the world are bigots. HAHAHHAHAHAHA I love this place !

Godfather.
  • Options
    Who the hell is discriminating against white males? That's what is laughable.

I'm assuming your a white male based only on your position on this topic and your support for trump.
  • Options

Who the hell is discriminating against white males? That's what is laughable.

I'm assuming your a white male based only on your position on this topic and your support for trump.

?????? makes me wonder ......how does my color play into this topic ? and who ? keep you eye on the local T.V, it's politically correct to discriminate against white folks but the world comes undone when the shoe is on the other foot.

Godfather.
  • Options
    How does color come into a discrimination topic? Definitely odd.
  • Options

Godfather.

That's the biggest load of shit Ive ever heard. No discrimination is not a double edge sword. That's just a way to say you're a bigot without calling yourself one.
    i believe that is called "cognitive dissonance".

• Options

It's not surprising that people who openly discriminate against a community of people including children are trump thumpers.

that is what they do.

they hate and they discriminate.

and the VOTE :shock:

• Options
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/13/report-obama-administration-to-tell-public-schools-to-let-transgender-students-use-bathrooms-their-choice.html?intcmp=hpbt1

and if not threatens to cut off finical aid and possible civil suit ????? what a friggin idiot....Glad I didn't vote for this clown

Godfather.
  • Options

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/13/report-obama-administration-to-tell-public-schools-to-let-transgender-students-use-bathrooms-their-choice.html?intcmp=hpbt1

and if not threatens to cut off finical aid and possible civil suit ????? what a friggin idiot....Glad I didn't vote for this clown

Godfather.

Why is he an idiot? Every president for the last 70 years has used this same tactic to get states to do what they want. Obama isn't the only one bro.
  • Options

Godfather.

Why is he an idiot? Every president for the last 70 years has used this same tactic to get states to do what they want. Obama isn't the only one bro.
    they have publicly threatened schools with law suits and funding cuts ?
    Obama has gone off the deep end man...he is a total disaster to this country in my opinion.

Godfather.

• Options
    Every president has threatened to cut federal funding to states if they didn't cooperate with whatever the crisis of the most things is. Don't pretend you don't know that.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    ^^ yup, it is one of the only tools that the feds have to use as leverage against the states. It is used on a large scale for compliance (55mph speed limit, 21 year old drinking age, compliance with standardized testing, curriculum, etc..). It is also used on a smaller scale with individual states all of the time. In my state we had DOJ threaten funding in order to get Seattle PD reforms enacted, and most recently our largest state mental hospital is about to lose federal funding unless they clean things up. Short of threats of violence, dollars are the one thing the feds can use to flex their muscles.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options

Every president has threatened to cut federal funding to states if they didn't cooperate with whatever the crisis of the most things is. Don't pretend you don't know that.

.....yes, but over a bathroom for kid's ? and specifically he's pointing out one school or is one state ?
    all these young minds with the normal young persons insecurities and everything else, now Obama's forcing them to share a friggin bathroom ? ........yes the man is an idiot.

Godfather.

• Options
    forcing someone to comply to the choices of a few is discrimination right ? Obama is a bigot and racist ! LOL !!!!

Godfather.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,326

forcing someone to comply to the choices of a few is discrimination right ? Obama is a bigot and racist ! LOL !!!!

Godfather.

do you honestly believe that these kids (gay,lesbian and trans) choose what they feel? how they see themselves in the mirror? To get up day after and engage in society wondering if thats the day they are beaten and sometimes killed for simply being themselves?

you believe thats a choice?

have you ever tried being something you are not? and sustain it?

doesnt matter if you answer or not. I believe you say what you do to gain attention. nothing more. none of this affects you. has an impact on your life in a tangible way.

pathetic troll uninterested in having an open minded discussion and maybe learn and grow from it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14