Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    edited November 2016
    dignin said:
    Any chance you can find a recent Hillary interview? You're pretty good with media stuff.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:
    Any chance you can find a recent Hillary interview? You're pretty good with media stuff.
    Any chance you have a sense of humour? Even a Trump supporter has to have a laugh everyone once in awhile, right?
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52243

"My only concern is we keep rewriting the reason why she started in a public service.
    Isn't this the third variation on this?"

Hahahaha....

Private policy / public policy

This woman is dangers.... Let's hope she does win. Her entire network will go down. And All these scumbags who have been by her side will no longer have her and will be going down. She'll spend all her time as president defending and trying to cover shit up. She'll spend her time being challenged by republicans and by real progressives

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    Will Ferrell is comedy gold.

What is funny too is how much the surrogates are dragging Hillary to the finish line. It must be sad for Hillary knowing that all of this help has nothing to do with liking her (they would prefer Bernie) but with keeping Trump out of office. She can't beat Trump on her own which especially pathetic.
    dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:
    Any chance you have a sense of humour? Even a Trump supporter has to have a laugh everyone once in awhile, right?
    I am no longer voting for trump. Brian, through his post, has convinced me that it's ok for her to win. I've read some interesting stuff in other outlets as well and its Given me a whole new perspective.

Oh and I do have a sense of humor... I just posted a bunch of "hahahaha's" a few post ago...

C'mon man... You know who's missing you!?!?
    Ed ved looks hot people! :)
    Here's some humor for you Dignin ...

Hillary had Huma and the maid ( and others possibly) print out sensitive emails....

Hillary at the White House: "hey guys any of you see some nuclear codes laying around? I had the maid print them out and told her to leave them in the restroom for me, but can't seem to find them" ....

That's some SNL comedy right there!
    hahahaha!!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

What is funny too is how much the surrogates are dragging Hillary to the finish line. It must be sad for Hillary knowing that all of this help has nothing to do with liking her (they would prefer Bernie) but with keeping Trump out of office. She can't beat Trump on her own which especially pathetic.

Very true. It reminds me of something I have thought about a few times but haven't had a chance to post...
    Why does she even want to win at this point (if she does at all, maybe she's just trying to save face) after so much bullshit.
    "Congratulations, you have been elected POTUS, now we will all try to bring you down and make you fail. It shouldn't be too hard, even the people who voted for you dislike you intensely. Impeachment is a near certainty and if we can't get you to step down we will find a way to put you in jail. Congrats, what's your next move?"
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

Very true. It reminds me of something I have thought about a few times but haven't had a chance to post...
    Why does she even want to win at this point (if she does at all, maybe she's just trying to save face) after so much bullshit.
    "Congratulations, you have been elected POTUS, now we will all try to bring you down and make you fail. It shouldn't be too hard, even the people who voted for you dislike you intensely. Impeachment is a near certainty and if we can't get you to step down we will find a way to put you in jail. Congrats, what's your next move?"
    It is about ego, entitlement and sticking to the plan no matter what happens or who gets crushed along the way. She knows she will not be able to unite the country but is full steam ahead anyway.

Will Ferrell was a supporter from the outset, he was holding fundraisers for her during the primaries.

I doubt she is sad at likely becoming the next president of the US.
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:
    I am no longer voting for trump. Brian, through his post, has convinced me that it's ok for her to win. I've read some interesting stuff in other outlets as well and its Given me a whole new perspective.

Oh and I do have a sense of humor... I just posted a bunch of "hahahaha's" a few post ago...

1st. Glad to hear you are no longer a Trump supporter.

2nd. You spelled humour wrong.

3rd. What is this Ed Ved looks hot thing you keep bringing up? Eddie Vedder is an attractive man, but I'm straight, so I'm not into him in that way. It's starting to sound a little obsessive.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:
    I like it when celebrities out themselves as commies. I make sure I avoid their work after that.
    JC29856 said:
    I'm sure this story is true. I'm sure they paid them 62 million.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:
    As godfather would say.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

In the case of Empire Herald, however, we need to look deep into their Terms of Service page. Very deep, in fact, since this little nugget is buried at the very bottom of the page:

"Much of the content contain on our website is consider satirical in nature unless otherwise specified"

But with stories about cannibalistic meth addicts and a rapey pitbull lover who gets his comeuppance, Empire Herald is nothing if not entertaining.

And from Snopes..

Another 2016 contender on the fake news scene was Empire Herald, which among other wild fabrications reported that a meth-addled couple ate a homeless man in Central Park. Created on 24 January 2016, the site managed to spread several (often recycled) fake news claims in the span of a few short weeks.
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Republicans believe ANYTHING that is posted ANYWHERE on the internet.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:
    Here you go
    https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

JC29856 said:
    As godfather would say.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

In the case of Empire Herald, however, we need to look deep into their Terms of Service page. Very deep, in fact, since this little nugget is buried at the very bottom of the page:

"Much of the content contain on our website is consider satirical in nature unless otherwise specified"

But with stories about cannibalistic meth addicts and a rapey pitbull lover who gets his comeuppance, Empire Herald is nothing if not entertaining.

And from Snopes..

Another 2016 contender on the fake news scene was Empire Herald, which among other wild fabrications reported that a meth-addled couple ate a homeless man in Central Park. Created on 24 January 2016, the site managed to spread several (often recycled) fake news claims in the span of a few short weeks.
    Haha, I didn't even click on the link.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,565
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

I so get where you were coming from, tonifig, with the idea of a protest vote for Trump and I admit I thought about it for a minute or two myself but watching Trump speak to me is like looking at a man with an ego that got out of control and changed him from a rich and moderately amusing TV personality to a crazed evil soul stoking his ego endlessly ever more.

I'm no Hillary fan- not at all- but my hope is we get through 4 years of Hillary and have enough people wake up during those years and put something together that is a better choice next time. I mean, really, could it get much worse? We can do better.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    brianlux said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

I so get where you were coming from, tonifig, with the idea of a protest vote for Trump and I admit I thought about it for a minute or two myself but watching Trump speak to me is like looking at a man with an ego that got out of control and changed him from a rich and moderately amusing TV personality to a crazed evil soul stoking his ego endlessly ever more.

I'm no Hillary fan- not at all- but my hope is we get through 4 years of Hillary and have enough people wake up during those years and put something together that is a better choice next time. I mean, really, could it get much worse? We can do better.
    What we need to do after the election is to work towards opening all State primaries, make registering easier and the deadline to register later towards the voting date, and pressuring our states to get rid of superdelegates in the election process. A couple states of already move towards that.

Progress.
    CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:
    Here you go
    https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
    I repeat. Any chance you can find a recent interview? I'd like to hear her responses to a lot of this factual information being exposed.

Do you know why she accepts truck loads of cash from country's that stone their women to death? Maybe you could answer that since your a big supporter and a liberal
  • Comey says that their conclusion from July has not changed in regards to Secretary Clinton.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    This must be so depressing for our resident "progressive Trump supporters".
  • Thank you, Comey for changing possibly hundreds of thousands of votes already cast over nothing.
    edited November 2016
    mrussel1 said:

Depressing? None what so ever.

I do believe I'm the only one around here to make that statement--- so let me make it clear that I'm not depressed over it.

You so-called progressives can now start popping bottles! You guys should be so proud.

Let's go find this boy to help us celebrate!! :)

To Hillary: "his men to hire[d] a 15-year-old boy dancer to do tribal dances at a DynCorp party on the training site.. DynCorp employees in attendance pulled out a single chair and had the boy do mock lap dances. This was captured on video."
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
    Ha, the maid is printing out confidential emails. Hillary is above the law.
    edited November 2016
    Hillary's rallies include Lebron, Jay Z, Katy Perry, Beyoncé.... No one likes her. She has to beg celebrities to stump for her to get people to show up and avoid a celebrity getting in office.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Comey is Great Again!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

Depressing? None what so ever.

I do believe I'm the only one around here to make that statement--- so let me make it clear that I'm not depressed over it.

You so-called progressives can now start popping bottles! You guys should be so proud.

Let's go find this boy to help us celebrate!! :)

To Hillary: "his men to hire[d] a 15-year-old boy dancer to do tribal dances at a DynCorp party on the training site.. DynCorp employees in attendance pulled out a single chair and had the boy do mock lap dances. This was captured on video."
    Progressives for the Alt-Right.

Unite with the White Supremacists!
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    Comey was doing his job back in July when he recommended no charges and he did his job now when additional emails surfaced. I personally feel the way some Democrats have vilified him this past week has been embarrassing. Now many Republicans are going to turn around and do the same thing.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
This discussion has been closed.