Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

This thread and the Podesta emails thread are proof that all the liberals who complain about the influence of the corporations and the wealthy were completely disingenuous. They have no problem with corruption and political pay for play as long as it supports their candidate.

Oh yeah...and the years of whining about getting money out of politics has been shown to be a complete load of crap.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    BS44325 said:

This thread and the Podesta emails thread are proof that all the liberals who complain about the influence of the corporations and the wealthy were completely disingenuous. They have no problem with corruption and political pay for play as long as it supports their candidate.

Oh yeah...and the years of whining about getting money out of politics has been shown to be a complete load of crap.
    Oh yeah? Than why does Hillary want to overturn citizens united? I haven't heard your candidate talk too much about that.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Oh yeah? Than why does Hillary want to overturn citizens united? I haven't heard your candidate talk too much about that.
    HAHAHA!!! This is a joke, right?!?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Public vs. private position. Her favorite movie I heard is Say Anything.
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Unlike the Podesta emails and that FBI poll, no, no joke.

Care to dispute the point I made? This stuff is just common knowledge, but why would I expect a Trump supporter to be grounded in any kind of facts.

Clinton pledges constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United ruling

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/hillary-clinton-citizens-united-225658

Report: Trump hires Citizens United head as deputy campaign manager

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662#ixzz4PBAPFBnZ
    dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Care to dispute the point I made? This stuff is just common knowledge, but why would I expect a Trump supporter to be grounded in any kind of facts.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662#ixzz4PBAPFBnZ
    You need to pay more attention to the leaks. That's the truth.

I am a genuine Bernie Sanders supporter. If you really cared about that issue then you should have supported someone who would have actually attempted to do something about it.
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Because Citizen United is not about money in politics but about someone's right to make a movie that showed Hillary in a negative light.
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

You need to pay more attention to the leaks. That's the truth.

I am a genuine Bernie Sanders supporter. If you really cared about that issue then you should have supported someone who would have actually attempted to do something about it.
    I gave you all the information you need in the above links, but we both know you have no interest in the truth.

And not a trump supporter? Come on man!
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    http://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/news/a40557/beyonce-and-her-dancers-hillary-clinton-pantsuits/

What a nice nod to Secretary Clinton...the pant suit. :heart: That show looked like lots of fun. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Public vs. private position. Her favorite movie I heard is Say Anything.
    https://youtu.be/dzD7f8VnEhw
    Now Anonymous is getting in on the act...

http://freedomoutpost.com/anonymous-posts-clinton-underground-child-sex-scandal-part-1/

Just when you thought it couldn't get uglier
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Because Citizen United is not about money in politics but about someone's right to make a movie that showed Hillary in a negative light.
    CU was supposed to be about that until conservative judges made an uncharacteristic broad ruling that money is speech and corporations are entitled to free speech.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

CU was supposed to be about that until conservative judges made an uncharacteristic broad ruling that money is speech and corporations are entitled to free speech.
    So kind of like Collin Powell and his server, it's cool to do, right? That's kind of how it goes with Clinton, right? How much did sanders take in from special interest?

So you say you're against something, but don't set the example, right? She knows how to lead, I guess that's what makes her a great leader....
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    Trump might pull this thing off, he has double the Black support than Romney did already and they won't turn out to vote like they did in 2012.

I'm reading he has 30% of the Hispanic vote in Nevada
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

So kind of like Collin Powell and his server, it's cool to do, right? That's kind of how it goes with Clinton, right? How much did sanders take in from special interest?

So you say you're against something, but don't set the example, right? She knows how to lead, I guess that's what makes her a great leader....
    This has been hashed out on here many times before. You just don't get it.
    edited November 2016
    unsung said:

Trump might pull this thing off, he has double the Black support than Romney did already and they won't turn out to vote like they did in 2012.

This info sounds suspiciously like those photo-shopped memes you like to post. You know, the ones that aren't true.

Reminds of when Donald says "people are saying".
    Post edited by dignin on
    Anyone hear from Hillary Clinton yet? So many questions..
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,561
    unsung said:

America is getting dumber by the day but not that dumb. Hillary will win. What an idiotic thing it would be to elect Trump.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    unsung said:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA !!!!!!!

Godfather.

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

True but the reason Clinton wants to overturn it has nothing to do with the concept of "money in politics". Clearly she has no problem with money but wants it to be money she can control. Encumbents and the establishment hate Citizens United because it allows outside groups to criticize them. They mask that hate as it being a fight against evil corporations but they take corporate money all the times. They want corporations to spend that money inside their corrupt system while fighting to silence the rest. The progressive voter shouldn't be fooled by this phony battle against outside groups while both parties are on the take from the inside.
  • unsung said:

Source?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

unsung said:

Source?
    Some people are saying.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    edited November 2016
    brianlux said:

unsung said:

America is getting dumber by the day but not that dumb. Hillary will win. What an idiotic thing it would be to elect Trump.
    As always you make a lot of sense.

However, this is now the America that produces idiotic people that think it is okay to come up with a Halloween costume that depicts President Obama bring lynched and then wearing it to a nationally televised college football game.

:murica:
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    The news out of Nevada that I'm seeing is not good news for Trump:

http://www.ktnv.com/news/ralston/the-nevada-early-voting-blog

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:

The news out of Nevada that I'm seeing is not good news for Trump:

http://www.ktnv.com/news/ralston/the-nevada-early-voting-blog

Good news, thanks for sharing.

The Canadian connections...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/bill-hillary-clinton-giustra-corporate-canada/article32675340/?service=mobile

Love how the Globe leaves this for the weekend before the election
This discussion has been closed.