tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44761

DWS: wanted to choose the city that was best prepared. Spoke with POTUS last night. Focused on logistics and money and the delegate has the best experience possible, Philadelphia was the strong leader. Wasn't even a close call.

HRC: I know the last visit you had there, they had more $$ in the bank then expected

DWS: They really did. Nutter called last night & mentioned another $1 million cash on hand. It really was about the delegate experience though and . No convention center, midtown manhattan, etc. Columbus was also very spread out. This is the setup that we want our delegates to have.

HRC: do you have to tell BdB and Coleman?

DWS: I do.

HRC: Important to say you went over all this with the president.

DWS: yes, met last night. Honestly, Philly was the most put together, best proposal by far, etc.

HRC: capacity to raise the money?

DWS: oh yes. Sat for an hour with David Cohen who will take a title with the host committee, benchmark fundraising will now be in the contract. I met with each mayor at the DNC and was firm about the money.

HRC: who are you putting in charge of the convention?

DWS: need to hire a CEO. Will run a process and determine that. If you have candidates that are good to look at, let me know and we'll be sure to let you know.

HRC: congratulations on the process. If we plan it right, all the great, historical sites of Philadelphia will be great for us

DWS: agreed, liberty bell, etc. It's great. Second thing, I've seen an uptick of negative stories about you in the press, I will gladly speak on your behalf.

HRC: thank you. Biding my time for now and thank you for the offer. Who should we talk to about this?

DWS: Tracey.

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

How does this rate as noteworthy at all?

Oh, right, rigged.
    This is the Hillary thread right?
    Forgot to ask ... Wasn't the DNC neutral? At of all people I would think germ would be upset by this stuff, considering he is a former BernieBro.
    No, The DNC is not neutral. Their job is to get democrats elected. And they're succeeding.
    Well that's not what was said to the public. Kind of like Hillary... Private policy and Public policy... It's hard to understand the expectations when they consistently do this. I'm not a fucking mind reader.

And I'd hardly consider being neck and neck with Donald Fucking Trump "succeeding"
    Show me. Where did the DNC say they were neutral?
    Still waiting for your reply.
    "The DNC remains neutral in this primary based on our rules"

ARTICLE ONE
    The Democratic Party of the United States of America shall:
    Section 1. Nominate and assist in the election of Democratic candidates for the offices of President
    and Vice President of the United States
    Apparently you didn't watch the video. Go back a few pages and look at the video. You asked a specific question, related to a specific discussion we were having and I answered it.

Now you're coming out with more excuses? Is this how you operate in the real world? Just fucking own up to it and stop making excuses for everything. Your trolling gets old.
    My trolling gets old? Did you forget how we got here?
    $+23 Million: Minimum total cost to the taxpayers of congressional investigations into Benghazi.
    10: Number of congressional committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations.
    7: Number of prior congressional investigations into the Benghazi tragedy.
    33: Number of congressional hearings, public or private, held on the Benghazi tragedy
    3,194: Number of questions asked in public hearings held on the Benghazi tragedy
    252: Approximate number of witness appearances
    13: Number of published reports on the Benghazi attacks and subsequent investigations

Accusations
    0: Number of investigations that have found any administration wrongdoing related to the Benghazi tragedy.
    0: Number of investigations to find evidence of an intelligence failure leading to the Benghazi tragedy.
    0: Number of investigations to find evidence of a stand down order.

11: Number of planned Benghazi hearings abandoned by Trey Gowdy and the Republicans on the Select Committee in order to focus on Hillary Clinton and Hillary Clinton’s email
    26: Number of Republican Select Committee press releases, out of 29 total since March 4, that specifically mention Hillary Clinton or her email
    13: Minimum number of identifiable leaks of documents or information from the Benghazi Committee

This is a master class in trolling put on the by the same idiots that let Trump hijack their party. So you'll excuse me if I'm a little skeptical when I read hit piece after hit piece that claims cheating, rigged, unfair, liar, etc. It comes off as sour grapes. "The system must be rigged against us" is the rally cry of the Loser. When the voters, newspapers, DNC, CEOs, politicians and academics all line up behind one of the candidates, you see it as the system is rigged. I see it as the systems works. It's functioning. And it's moving forward with a message other than pure obstructionism at the expense of the American people.
    So are you going to answer the question? Better yet .. Just tell me you saw the portion between 40secs and 48sec
    CM189191 said:

"The DNC remains neutral in this primary based on our rules"

ARTICLE ONE
    The Democratic Party of the United States of America shall:
    Section 1. Nominate and assist in the election of Democratic candidates for the offices of President
    and Vice President of the United States

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    tonifig8 said:
    Our other favorite site has pictures, sick.
    rssesq said:

off to Philly for a glorious weekend. have fun ladies.

Pushin forward back!
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13500018/clinton-email-scandal-bullshit

Great summary....this is what a lot of us have been saying all along.

sounds like top rated media source "VOX" / "FOX" you have given into the same thing you have been accusing me of.....let go already she's toast.

Godfather

maybe he'll pull it out, maybe he won't. but most aren't giving him much of a shot. there's only a few perfect scenarios where he can win.
    you never know, the Cubs won right LOL !!!! I don't care if the green guy won by default I just want Hillary to at least go to trial.

Godfather.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,476

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13500018/clinton-email-scandal-bullshit

Great summary....this is what a lot of us have been saying all along.

sounds like top rated media source "VOX" / "FOX" you have given into the same thing you have been accusing me of.....let go already she's toast.

Godfather

maybe he'll pull it out, maybe he won't. but most aren't giving him much of a shot. there's only a few perfect scenarios where he can win.
    you never know, the Cubs won right LOL !!!! I don't care if the green guy won by default I just want Hillary to at least go to trial.

Godfather.

you need to get charged before you go to trial.

don't you want Trump to go to trial too?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Charities

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44934
    The only governments that donated to the endowment were: Saudi Arabia, Oman, and UAE

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45200
    how do we explain to people that we’ll take money from a corporate lobbyist but not them; that the Foundation takes $ from foreign govts but we now won’t.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    edited November 2016
    "Hope you are well
    Any interest in mtg with joe jimenez, ceo of novartis, on December 1, anytime from 1130am-430pm? CEO of largest pharma company in world, industry leader in R&D, most FDA approvals than any in industry
    Good guy, novartis is a big client of ours"

Incidentally, Hillary Clinton seems to spare Novartis from the attacks she has directed at companies like Turing and Valeant, and this is despite longstanding accusations of predatory pricing in cash strapped nations. I think Turing and Valeant deserve the criticism and scrutiny they receive, and she delivers, but it raises a red flag when a controversial company like Novartis does not receive the same attention---and they are a Teneo client.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47481

"We need to be able to identify the root of the “trust” or character issue, and then decide whether (1) we can actually take it on and decrease the “don’t trust her” numbers, or (2) we can redefine trust or character in a way that plays up her record of accomplishment, or (3) we take a dismal trust number as a given and – since we are running against someone with even lower favorables – simply make the case that it doesn’t matter, and what matters instead is the three-part test we’ve set forth. Once we have decided on our basic objective and approach, we need to develop a strategy across all platforms to accomplish the objective."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45691
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-fbi-clinton-emails_us_581c9e3fe4b0e80b02c93d6b

So it's now confirmed the FBI is corrupted and the Breitbart world of Hillary haters is out-of-control. That revelation affected me last night. It's so important that our military and law-enforcement/investigating entities be non-political. I hope the FBI can be restored to that status. This gives a bad name to all members of the FBI.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    Eh. If the FBI was leaking anti-Trump info many wouldn't care. The fact is that FBI agents are flawed American citizens like so many of the rest of us. Should they be leaking stuff? Hell no. But I'm not overly surprised that it happens.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    edited November 2016
    Brett Bair walked back his comments last night....interesting

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/11/surprise-bret-baier-has-walk-back-clinton

Proof that Faux News is a piece of shit news organization
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited November 2016
    Kat said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-fbi-clinton-emails_us_581c9e3fe4b0e80b02c93d6b

So it's now confirmed the FBI is corrupted and the Breitbart world of Hillary haters is out-of-control. That revelation affected me last night. It's so important that our military and law-enforcement/investigating entities be non-political. I hope the FBI can be restored to that status. This gives a bad name to all members of the FBI.

I haven't heard you speak like that regsrding Clinton.
    Does any of that concern you? Are the email leaks not factual? Are you at all disturbed by anything Clinton and her camp have done? You want to talk about being non-political but you sure didn't have an issue with Loretta Lynch meeting up with Clinton on the tarmac. The list is endless. Let's try to be honest here DOJ tipped off the Clinton camp several times.
    JimmyV said:

Eh. If the FBI was leaking anti-Trump info many wouldn't care. The fact is that FBI agents are flawed American citizens like so many of the rest of us. Should they be leaking stuff? Hell no. But I'm not overly surprised that it happens.

wrong. they shouldn't be leaking anything on ANYONE.

www.headstonesband.com

JimmyV said:

That's what I said. But if it was going the other way many Democrats wouldn't be nearly as upset.

• Don't forget the other half of that statement that is true, "...Democrats wouldn't be nearly as upset, but Republicans would be the ones screaming bloody murder"
    JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

That's what I said. But if it was going the other way many Democrats wouldn't be nearly as upset.
    that's the part I was commenting on. your first statement. I think many would be outraged no matter who it's about.

www.headstonesband.com

Don't forget the other half of that statement that is true, "...Democrats wouldn't be nearly as upset, but Republicans would be the ones screaming bloody murder"

Absolutely.

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    You wanted transparancy, they are delivering the President's broken promises.
  • tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

Does any of that concern you? Are the email leaks not factual? Are you at all disturbed by anything Clinton and her camp have done? You want to talk about being non-political but you sure didn't have an issue with Loretta Lynch meeting up with Clinton on the tarmac. The list is endless. Let's try to be honest here DOJ tipped off the Clinton camp several times.
    Not to mention leaked debate questions.

I agree - why do people get upset about leaked facts that harm nobody? The leaking of factual FBI information regarding Clinton e-mails harms nobody. You know what does? Having a private server that can be hacked by the boogeyman. If you don't commit the "crime" (and I use quotes so as not to be confused with the fact that might indicate I care to have Hillary prosecuted), you don't have to worry.

Funny the libs are worried about private talk between guys (however deplorable one thinks that was), but not worried about factual things that could indicate National Security breaches (whether it actually does or not). Wouldn't you like to know what unsecure top secret information a Secretary of State had while using the excuse - well, everyone else does it!!! What's next? I know you are, but what am I?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.

tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

I agree - why do people get upset about leaked facts that harm nobody? The leaking of factual FBI information regarding Clinton e-mails harms nobody. You know what does? Having a private server that can be hacked by the boogeyman. If you don't commit the "crime" (and I use quotes so as not to be confused with the fact that might indicate I care to have Hillary prosecuted), you don't have to worry.

Funny the libs are worried about private talk between guys (however deplorable one thinks that was), but not worried about factual things that could indicate National Security breaches (whether it actually does or not). Wouldn't you like to know what unsecure top secret information a Secretary of State had while using the excuse - well, everyone else does it!!! What's next? I know you are, but what am I?
    There really is nothing to be said. How can anyone even try to defend Hilliary? They cant so they dont, which is smart. This thread will light up next Wed.
    Why do all the email threads keep getting locked?

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    JimmyV said:

Good question. It was on topic and edited for viewing.
    unsung said:

JimmyV said:

Good question. It was on topic and edited for viewing.
    Because the powers that be don't want certain info circulating these parts. It's all good folks. Play by the rules. When the time is right we'll unleash more facts. That's all we can do.

tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

in the end, the right thinks what the left is going is more concering than what the right is doing, and vice versa.

here is my summary:

-the left knows what goes on behind closed doors of politicians and has more or less accepted it. hillary is more of that same mold, and it's been deemed acceptable. they think Trump is a shitty human being and a danger to national and global security, not to mention the economy.
    -the right hates that status quo and wants a new political mold, and they see Trump as that mold. they know he's a risk but they're willing to take it. they don't care what he says in "locker room banter" as long as they see him as anti-establishment and a return to the strong-armed nation they want America to be. both sides have long forgiven the indiscretions of their leaders as long as they know how to lead properly (see: Bill Clinton), or at the very least, take proper direction from their party and be the figurehead they need.
    -everyone else hates everything about both parties. that group is growing.

we've been going back and forth and round and round for months about the same old shit.

www.headstonesband.com

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

CM189191 said:

Hillary has been slandered, smeared and libeled for as long as my memory will serve me. From Whitewater to Benghazi and back again. Either the Clinton's are a couple of the most successful criminal masterminds of all time. Or it's a witch hunt that seems to bubble to the surface every time she runs for office or has an agenda she wants to push (god forbid). Either way, I keep hearing this "lock her up" narrative from the right that doesn't seem to coincide reality. So we'll sit here and patiently wait why you continue to drone on about how the election was rigged, how the media is in Hillary's pocket. While you can't fathom that's she actually winning, not because she cheated or broke the rules, but because some people might actually want Hillary to be the next President.

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Jason P said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44761

DWS: wanted to choose the city that was best prepared. Spoke with POTUS last night. Focused on logistics and money and the delegate has the best experience possible, Philadelphia was the strong leader. Wasn't even a close call.

HRC: I know the last visit you had there, they had more $$ in the bank then expected

DWS: They really did. Nutter called last night & mentioned another $1 million cash on hand. It really was about the delegate experience though and . No convention center, midtown manhattan, etc. Columbus was also very spread out. This is the setup that we want our delegates to have.

HRC: do you have to tell BdB and Coleman?

DWS: I do.

HRC: Important to say you went over all this with the president.

DWS: yes, met last night. Honestly, Philly was the most put together, best proposal by far, etc.

HRC: capacity to raise the money?

DWS: oh yes. Sat for an hour with David Cohen who will take a title with the host committee, benchmark fundraising will now be in the contract. I met with each mayor at the DNC and was firm about the money.

HRC: who are you putting in charge of the convention?

DWS: need to hire a CEO. Will run a process and determine that. If you have candidates that are good to look at, let me know and we'll be sure to let you know.

HRC: congratulations on the process. If we plan it right, all the great, historical sites of Philadelphia will be great for us

DWS: agreed, liberty bell, etc. It's great. Second thing, I've seen an uptick of negative stories about you in the press, I will gladly speak on your behalf.

HRC: thank you. Biding my time for now and thank you for the offer. Who should we talk to about this?

DWS: Tracey.

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

How does this rate as noteworthy at all?

Oh, right, rigged.
    This is the Hillary thread right?
    Forgot to ask ... Wasn't the DNC neutral? At of all people I would think germ would be upset by this stuff, considering he is a former BernieBro.
    No, The DNC is not neutral. Their job is to get democrats elected. And they're succeeding.
    Well that's not what was said to the public. Kind of like Hillary... Private policy and Public policy... It's hard to understand the expectations when they consistently do this. I'm not a fucking mind reader.

And I'd hardly consider being neck and neck with Donald Fucking Trump "succeeding"
    Show me. Where did the DNC say they were neutral?
    Still waiting for your reply.
    Still waiting for something of substance to come from the hacked emails, weren't we promised a BOMSHELL!! yesterday? Looks like were all waiting for something.

• KatKat Posts: 4,831
    I guess I should have bolded the term FBI in my post above. I was lamenting the corruption of another American institution. Sorry for the confusion.

As for locked threads, in the beginning there was a flood of threads about Trump. The extras were closed and we all talked on the Trump thread. It's not necessary to fill the front page with threads all about the same topic. There are a couple of threads for the emails enthusiasts and they're posting there. They aren't being deleted as that would be wrong.

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend and don't forget to kiss and hug each other if you're so inclined. :)

Falling down,...not staying down
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    unsung said:
    Give him a few minutes, and he will type up an email from Hillary proving it!

So Assange gave a big interview to deny that he or wikileaks had any contact or relationships with the Russian government .
    On Russia Today news network?
    Interesting how easily you are swayed by an unemployed foreign national.

Ecuador is probably sick of his shit, and his days are numbered in the embassy. There's an election happening there in 2017. Assange will definitely be a lightning rod if he isn't already. This is his way of reaching out to Putin, hoping for the same deal Snowden has.
This discussion has been closed.