Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    I really don't want to vote, but more and more of me wants to just to silence one Clinton supporter.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44761

DWS: wanted to choose the city that was best prepared. Spoke with POTUS last night. Focused on logistics and money and the delegate has the best experience possible, Philadelphia was the strong leader. Wasn't even a close call.

HRC: I know the last visit you had there, they had more $$ in the bank then expected

DWS: They really did. Nutter called last night & mentioned another $1 million cash on hand. It really was about the delegate experience though and . No convention center, midtown manhattan, etc. Columbus was also very spread out. This is the setup that we want our delegates to have.

HRC: do you have to tell BdB and Coleman?

DWS: I do.

HRC: Important to say you went over all this with the president.

DWS: yes, met last night. Honestly, Philly was the most put together, best proposal by far, etc.

HRC: capacity to raise the money?

DWS: oh yes. Sat for an hour with David Cohen who will take a title with the host committee, benchmark fundraising will now be in the contract. I met with each mayor at the DNC and was firm about the money.

HRC: who are you putting in charge of the convention?

DWS: need to hire a CEO. Will run a process and determine that. If you have candidates that are good to look at, let me know and we'll be sure to let you know.

HRC: congratulations on the process. If we plan it right, all the great, historical sites of Philadelphia will be great for us

DWS: agreed, liberty bell, etc. It's great. Second thing, I've seen an uptick of negative stories about you in the press, I will gladly speak on your behalf.

HRC: thank you. Biding my time for now and thank you for the offer. Who should we talk to about this?

DWS: Tracey.

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

How does this rate as noteworthy at all?

Oh, right, rigged.
    This is the Hillary thread right?
    Forgot to ask ... Wasn't the DNC neutral? At of all people I would think germ would be upset by this stuff, considering he is a former BernieBro.
    No, The DNC is not neutral. Their job is to get democrats elected. And they're succeeding.
    Well that's not what was said to the public. Kind of like Hillary... Private policy and Public policy... It's hard to understand the expectations when they consistently do this. I'm not a fucking mind reader.

And I'd hardly consider being neck and neck with Donald Fucking Trump "succeeding"
    Show me. Where did the DNC say they were neutral?
    Still waiting for your reply.
    Still waiting for something of substance to come from the hacked emails, weren't we promised a BOMSHELL!! yesterday? Looks like were all waiting for something.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,476

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13500018/clinton-email-scandal-bullshit

Great summary....this is what a lot of us have been saying all along.

sounds like top rated media source "VOX" / "FOX" you have given into the same thing you have been accusing me of.....let go already she's toast.

Godfather

maybe he'll pull it out, maybe he won't. but most aren't giving him much of a shot. there's only a few perfect scenarios where he can win.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    More right wing baiting... Fucking faux news

"If I told you that Democratic Party lobbyist Tony Podesta, whose brother John Podesta chairs Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, is a registered foreign agent on the Saudi government’s payroll, you’d probably think I was a Trump-thumping, conspiratorial nutcase. But it’s true. "

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/11779826
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,830
    tonifig8 said:

Isn't Hillary Great!

"HRC did a paid speech in NYC for Deutsche Bank. I wrote her a long riff about economic fairness and how the financial industry has lost its way, precisely for the purpose of having something [to] show people if ever asked what she was saying behind closed doors for two years to all those fat cats."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43027

Unfortunately Wikileaks only proves what we already knew about Hillary. You are wasting your time on here. People know she doesn't care about common people. They know she will crush anyone in her path. They know she is greedy. They know the Clinton Foundation's main purpose is political and a place to employee their political team in between campaigns. They know not to believe anything she says in public.

....and they are voting for her anyway.
    unsung said:

I really don't want to vote, but more and more of me wants to just to silence one Clinton supporter.

Just silence them!! Trust me... I already threw up at the thought of it, but it's going to fuckin happen.
    tonifig8 said:

More right wing baiting... Fucking faux news

"If I told you that Democratic Party lobbyist Tony Podesta, whose brother John Podesta chairs Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, is a registered foreign agent on the Saudi government’s payroll, you’d probably think I was a Trump-thumping, conspiratorial nutcase. But it’s true. "

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/11779826

not making any excuses for clinton, but this paragraph is weak in its execution:

The lobby firm created by both Tony and John Podesta in 1988 receives $140,000 a month from the Saudi government, a government that beheads nonviolent dissidents, uses torture to extract forced confessions, doesn’t allow women to drive, and bombs schools, hospitals and residential neighborhoods in neighboring Yemen

The US government, historically, does many of these same things. Guantanamo? Iraqi civilian collateral damage? Will it stop with Clinton. nope. would it stop with Trump? definitely not. he has openly admitted to it. which is something, I guess. points for honesty.

www.headstonesband.com

edited November 2016

tonifig8 said:

Isn't Hillary Great!

"HRC did a paid speech in NYC for Deutsche Bank. I wrote her a long riff about economic fairness and how the financial industry has lost its way, precisely for the purpose of having something [to] show people if ever asked what she was saying behind closed doors for two years to all those fat cats."

Unfortunately Wikileaks only proves what we already knew about Hillary. You are wasting your time on here. People know she doesn't care about common people. They know she will crush anyone in her path. They know she is greedy. They know the Clinton Foundation's main purpose is political and a place to employee their political team in between campaigns. They know not to believe anything she says in public.

I am very well aware of this. My hope isn't changing the minds of 4 or 5 people on here... My work is for the lurkers.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

DWS: wanted to choose the city that was best prepared. Spoke with POTUS last night. Focused on logistics and money and the delegate has the best experience possible, Philadelphia was the strong leader. Wasn't even a close call.

HRC: I know the last visit you had there, they had more $$ in the bank then expected

DWS: They really did. Nutter called last night & mentioned another $1 million cash on hand. It really was about the delegate experience though and . No convention center, midtown manhattan, etc. Columbus was also very spread out. This is the setup that we want our delegates to have.

DWS: yes, met last night. Honestly, Philly was the most put together, best proposal by far, etc.

DWS: oh yes. Sat for an hour with David Cohen who will take a title with the host committee, benchmark fundraising will now be in the contract. I met with each mayor at the DNC and was firm about the money.

DWS: need to hire a CEO. Will run a process and determine that. If you have candidates that are good to look at, let me know and we'll be sure to let you know.

HRC: congratulations on the process. If we plan it right, all the great, historical sites of Philadelphia will be great for us

DWS: agreed, liberty bell, etc. It's great. Second thing, I've seen an uptick of negative stories about you in the press, I will gladly speak on your behalf.

HRC: thank you. Biding my time for now and thank you for the offer. Who should we talk to about this?

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.
    Forgot to ask ... Wasn't the DNC neutral? At of all people I would think germ would be upset by this stuff, considering he is a former BernieBro.
    No, The DNC is not neutral. Their job is to get democrats elected. And they're succeeding.
    Well that's not what was said to the public. Kind of like Hillary... Private policy and Public policy... It's hard to understand the expectations when they consistently do this. I'm not a fucking mind reader.

And I'd hardly consider being neck and neck with Donald Fucking Trump "succeeding"
    "The DNC remains neutral in this primary based on our rules"

ARTICLE ONE
    The Democratic Party of the United States of America shall:
    Section 1. Nominate and assist in the election of Democratic candidates for the offices of President
    and Vice President of the United States
  • unsung said:

You certainly won't silence anyone by posting false crap.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13500018/clinton-email-scandal-bullshit

Great summary....this is what a lot of us have been saying all along.

sounds like top rated media source "VOX" / "FOX" you have given into the same thing you have been accusing me of.....let go already she's toast.

Godfather

maybe he'll pull it out, maybe he won't. but most aren't giving him much of a shot. there's only a few perfect scenarios where he can win.
    I started watching the Princeton Election Consortium http://election.princeton.edu/electoral-college-map/

Nate Silver has posted reasons why his 538 site (currently showing Clinton's chance of winning at 66%) gives Trump more of a chance than some of the other models. Princeton shows Clinton with a 99% chance of winning. Pretty bold.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

tonifig8 said:

Isn't Hillary Great!

seriously, change any of those negative things with stuff about Trump, which honestly, to me are much worse, and you have the same thing on both sides.

very few in your country give a fuck about the people. all they give a shit about is if their party wins, at all costs. both sides. they vote for their figurehead and hope they don't embarass themselves and the party too much in 4/8 years. they hope that all of their supporting cast keep them in check and bitch about the other side and how nothing can ever get done because "they" won't reach across the aisle. it's always the other party's fault. blame blame blame.

fuck the aisle. The aisle needs to be blown up. that's what bernie was going to do. that's what stein would do. But there's too much red and blue money for any other colour to get any time.

oh well. more of the same for you and the world. the best we can do is just fucking ignore it.

www.headstonesband.com

. A team of people craft an official apology statement for HRC (in first person) from the ground up. Relates to offending the LBGT community

"Again, thanks to everyone for working on this today. It was very much needed. And one more shoutout to our amazing authors. That post is spreading like wildfire among LGBT folks right now, and I think we've brought many of them back into the fold. Thank you!"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44968
    tonifig8 said:

. A team of people craft an official apology statement for HRC (in first person) from the ground up. Relates to offending the LBGT community

"Again, thanks to everyone for working on this today. It was very much needed. And one more shoutout to our amazing authors. That post is spreading like wildfire among LGBT folks right now, and I think we've brought many of them back into the fold. Thank you!"

and?

www.headstonesband.com

• rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    off to Philly for a glorious weekend. have fun ladies.
    CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

ARTICLE ONE
    Section 1. Nominate and assist in the election of Democratic candidates for the offices of President
    Apparently you didn't watch the video. Go back a few pages and look at the video. You asked a specific question, related to a specific discussion we were having and I answered it.

Now you're coming out with more excuses? Is this how you operate in the real world? Just fucking own up to it and stop making excuses for everything. Your trolling gets old.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

Oh good lord each one is less noteworthy than the last!
    A politician had a team that crafted an apology for them?
    Round up a posse, we gotta saddle up and bring justice!

Ridiculous.
    Objectivity has entirely been lost in this witch hunt you are conducting.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Ridiculous.
    I'm not sure how this is a witch hunt. This isn't enough to end her career or her campaign.
    This is information about a candidate. This is a thread about said candidate. We are simply passing on that information for those who may not be familiar. Am I in violation of breaking any rules here?

You can simply move on and not waste your time reading my post. Don't do that to yourself. Go listen to a bootleg or hit dat Ed ved looks hot thread...
  • rssesq said:

Have fun....I assume you're going to TOTD?

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

You're right. I should just turn into a corrupt and lying individual and sell myself based on one feature to the voters. There is proof it works.
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299

rssesq said:

Have fun....I assume you're going to TOTD?
    Noooooo silly, I'm going for the Hillary rally Sunday. hehehehehehehe

Say hello to heaven everyone, if u believe in that sorta thing.
    Ciao bellas

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Ridiculous.
    I'm not sure how this is a witch hunt. This isn't enough to end her career or her campaign.
    This is information about a candidate. This is a thread about said candidate. We are simply passing on that information for those who may not be familiar. Am I in violation of breaking any rules here?

You can simply move on and not waste your time reading my post. Don't do that to yourself. Go listen to a bootleg or hit dat Ed ved looks hot thread...
    I am not thread policing, I am pleading for reason and sense around here. It's a bummer to take a day off from the boards and when you come back there are a hundred posts that say nothing at all like this one.
    It is a witch hunt because you are obsessed with Clinton to the point where you can't separate fantasy from reality if you think some of this that is information worth posting.
    When is the last time you participated in a thread that doesn't involve Clinton?
    Maybe a bootleg and some ed looks hot thread would serve you well!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Ridiculous.

but how is it all uncommon for a politician (or even anyone in a role of leadership) to have support when crafting a letter like that, especially an apology? most people go through lawyers, consultants, etc. do you really expect her to sit up at night in bed on her laptop doing it all herself without any input? that would be irresponsible. and stupid.

honestly, what I picture Trump doing. mainly because he doesn't seem to be the type to listen to anyone. he's the smartest guy in the room to himself.

www.headstonesband.com

• unsung said:

unsung said:

You're right. I should just turn into a corrupt and lying individual and sell myself based on one feature to the voters. There is proof it works.
    No....just don't post false crap that is easily debunked. Your reputation will improve and your life will be full of less malaise.

• rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Ridiculous.

I am not thread policing, I am pleading for reason and sense around here. It's a bummer to take a day off from the boards and when you come back there are a hundred posts that say nothing at all like this one.
    It is a witch hunt because you are obsessed with Clinton to the point where you can't separate fantasy from reality if you think some of this that is information worth posting.
    When is the last time you participated in a thread that doesn't involve Clinton?
    No shit.

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

ARTICLE ONE
    Apparently you didn't watch the video. Go back a few pages and look at the video. You asked a specific question, related to a specific discussion we were having and I answered it.

Now you're coming out with more excuses? Is this how you operate in the real world? Just fucking own up to it and stop making excuses for everything. Your trolling gets old.
    My trolling gets old? Did you forget how we got here?
    $+23 Million: Minimum total cost to the taxpayers of congressional investigations into Benghazi.
    10: Number of congressional committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations.
    7: Number of prior congressional investigations into the Benghazi tragedy.
    33: Number of congressional hearings, public or private, held on the Benghazi tragedy
    3,194: Number of questions asked in public hearings held on the Benghazi tragedy
    252: Approximate number of witness appearances
    13: Number of published reports on the Benghazi attacks and subsequent investigations

Accusations
    0: Number of investigations that have found any administration wrongdoing related to the Benghazi tragedy.
    0: Number of investigations to find evidence of an intelligence failure leading to the Benghazi tragedy.
    0: Number of investigations to find evidence of a stand down order.

11: Number of planned Benghazi hearings abandoned by Trey Gowdy and the Republicans on the Select Committee in order to focus on Hillary Clinton and Hillary Clinton’s email
    26: Number of Republican Select Committee press releases, out of 29 total since March 4, that specifically mention Hillary Clinton or her email
    13: Minimum number of identifiable leaks of documents or information from the Benghazi Committee

This is a master class in trolling put on the by the same idiots that let Trump hijack their party. So you'll excuse me if I'm a little skeptical when I read hit piece after hit piece that claims cheating, rigged, unfair, liar, etc. It comes off as sour grapes. "The system must be rigged against us" is the rally cry of the Loser. When the voters, newspapers, DNC, CEOs, politicians and academics all line up behind one of the candidates, you see it as the system is rigged. I see it as the systems works. It's functioning. And it's moving forward with a message other than pure obstructionism at the expense of the American people.
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Ridiculous.

Ed looks hot can wait for me... I'm sure they're doing just fine without me. The clock is ticking ... So I rather use my time wisely. This is not a witch hunt. This is all about information.

I can go back to PJ collecting in a few days. Thanks for your concern.
    edited November 2016
    CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

ARTICLE ONE

My trolling gets old? Did you forget how we got here?
    $+23 Million: Minimum total cost to the taxpayers of congressional investigations into Benghazi.
    10: Number of congressional committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations.
    7: Number of prior congressional investigations into the Benghazi tragedy.
    33: Number of congressional hearings, public or private, held on the Benghazi tragedy
    3,194: Number of questions asked in public hearings held on the Benghazi tragedy
    252: Approximate number of witness appearances
    13: Number of published reports on the Benghazi attacks and subsequent investigations

Accusations
    0: Number of investigations that have found any administration wrongdoing related to the Benghazi tragedy.
    0: Number of investigations to find evidence of an intelligence failure leading to the Benghazi tragedy.
    0: Number of investigations to find evidence of a stand down order.

11: Number of planned Benghazi hearings abandoned by Trey Gowdy and the Republicans on the Select Committee in order to focus on Hillary Clinton and Hillary Clinton’s email
    26: Number of Republican Select Committee press releases, out of 29 total since March 4, that specifically mention Hillary Clinton or her email
    13: Minimum number of identifiable leaks of documents or information from the Benghazi Committee

This is a master class in trolling put on the by the same idiots that let Trump hijack their party. So you'll excuse me if I'm a little skeptical when I read hit piece after hit piece that claims cheating, rigged, unfair, liar, etc. It comes off as sour grapes. "The system must be rigged against us" is the rally cry of the Loser. When the voters, newspapers, DNC, CEOs, politicians and academics all line up behind one of the candidates, you see it as the system is rigged. I see it as the systems works. It's functioning. And it's moving forward with a message other than pure obstructionism at the expense of the American people.
    So are you going to answer the question? Better yet .. Just tell me you saw the portion between 40secs and 48sec
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
This discussion has been closed.