Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13500018/clinton-email-scandal-bullshit

Great summary....this is what a lot of us have been saying all along.

sounds like top rated media source "VOX" / "FOX" you have given into the same thing you have been accusing me of.....let go already she's toast.

Godfather

maybe he'll pull it out, maybe he won't. but most aren't giving him much of a shot. there's only a few perfect scenarios where he can win.
    you never know, the Cubs won right LOL !!!! I don't care if the green guy won by default I just want Hillary to at least go to trial.

Godfather.

you need to get charged before you go to trial.

don't you want Trump to go to trial too?
    it's coming....forget about Trump it's Hillary's ass on the line.

Godfather.

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Hillary's statement "In Her Words" apologizing for her remarks about HIV/AIDS and the Reagans was completely crafted by her team and all she did was approve it.

Megan Rooney wrote:
    "HIV and AIDS is way more elegant, too. I think the chances of her OK-ing this statement with that top are slim. Lauren is walking that back a little. We will have a revised draft to send around shortly.
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44787
    The statement "She" published that same day:
    https://medium.com/hillary-for-america/on-the-fight-against-hiv-and-aids-and-on-the-people-who-really-started-the-conversation-7b9fc00e6ed8#.66lzh63l9
    NYC public employee pension funds give 1.5 billion dollars to Clinton Global Initiative Jobs and Infrastructure Investment. why?
    Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) * An additional $1.5 billion or more has now been allocated for the AFL-CIO/AFT CGI America Commitment by New York City public employee pension funds. The funds making these additional allocations represent the NYC Local of the Teamsters, AFSCME, and Transportation Workers Union as well as the Firefighters and Police. This should bring the total raised for the entire commitment well above $4 billion out of the $10 billion original commitment. This follows up on your announcement in a press conference last week of a $1 billion allocation to new investments in infrastructure projects.
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/709#efmA_4BJv
    http://www.aflcio.org/Blog/Economy/Labor-Hits-10-Billion-Goal-for-Clinton-Global-Initiative-Jobs-and-Infrastructure-Investment
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    So the best way to combat all the wikileaks and other damning information against Clinton is to conjure up a Rudy Giuliani influencing the FBI story (not that he helped his cause any on Fox and Friends)...gotcha...desperation time is upon us

in other news: Clinton fights for women's rights by accepting donations from countries that kill, beat, and suppress women...could you imagine if Trump took money from the KKK yet was trying to get the black vote? Oh wait didn't Clinton, Biden, and Howard Dean get busted spewing racially charged emails and conversations?
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
    pjalive21 said:

So the best way to combat all the wikileaks and other damning information against Clinton is to conjure up a Rudy Giuliani influencing the FBI story (not that he helped his cause any on Fox and Friends)...gotcha...desperation time is upon us

in other news: Clinton fights for women's rights by accepting donations from countries that kill, beat, and suppress women...could you imagine if Trump took money from the KKK yet was trying to get the black vote? Oh wait didn't Clinton, Biden, and Howard Dean get busted spewing racially charged emails and conversations?

Does anyone want me to post a video from one of these country's of woman being stoned to death?
    The information and videos are endless. The real world is out there.
  • tonifig8 said:

pjalive21 said:

Does anyone want me to post a video from one of these country's of woman being stoned to death?
    I think doing so would fast track this thread being closed and you getting banned.

tonifig8 said:

pjalive21 said:

I think doing so would fast track this thread being closed and you getting banned.

. I'm assuming that We get the point.

Moving on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,476

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13500018/clinton-email-scandal-bullshit

Great summary....this is what a lot of us have been saying all along.

sounds like top rated media source "VOX" / "FOX" you have given into the same thing you have been accusing me of.....let go already she's toast.

Godfather

maybe he'll pull it out, maybe he won't. but most aren't giving him much of a shot. there's only a few perfect scenarios where he can win.
    you never know, the Cubs won right LOL !!!! I don't care if the green guy won by default I just want Hillary to at least go to trial.

Godfather.

you need to get charged before you go to trial.

don't you want Trump to go to trial too?
    it's coming....forget about Trump it's Hillary's ass on the line.

Godfather.

you didn't answer the question. do you want a thorough investigation into the accusations against trump whether he wins or loses, or do you not?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

did the Clinton people have some dirty on Bernie? We're they threatening him?

From /r/wikileaks Podesta Email 47397
    Following up on our call on Friday, just wanted to give some updates and flag that Bernie went after HRC and WJC on wealth (including using the word “hustle.)
    This isn't in keeping w the agreement. Since we clearly have some leverage, would be good to flag this for him. I could send a signal via Welch--or did you establish a direct line w him?
  • Because silencing a political sub board on a Pearl Jam message board is going to sway the election.
    I would hate to feel as victimized as you constantly come across as.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    The thread has been cleaned up and is now reopened. Good grief.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    edited November 2016

Because silencing a political sub board on a Pearl Jam message board is going to sway the election.
    I would hate to feel as victimized as you constantly come across as.

Victimized? Please I could give two shits. I'm just stating it as I see it and how it's been played out on here.

Whatever happened to discussing pizza on this thread? Maybe that's more amusing
    Name-calling by cartoonist is still name-calling. I've got the ban-hammer ready. Don't say you weren't warned.

Admin

edited November 2016
    Regarding CGI conflicts of interest...
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46430#efmAAAADJAEBAPg Podesta Email 46430:
    I have to agree. I think there WJC may have some real serious conflicts if we start to make too many rules. It may be time to update some procedures but we can not ignore the nexus of WJC's life.
    Can't break rules that don't exist...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    Kat said:

Name-calling by cartoonist is still name-calling. I've got the ban-hammer ready. Don't say you weren't warned.

Admin

:giggle:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46658

Eric Schmidt of Google requests meeting with WJC, regarding the Hillary Clinton campaign.
    it is about the business he proposes to do with the campaign. He says he's met with HRC
    can I change my user name to Ban Hammer?

www.headstonesband.com

No, no no, I love your name. You can put it in your sig tho. :)
    Podesta Email 46433:https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46433#efmADTAEC

re clinton, this is not just a press phenom. real people are wincing. granted they get their news filtered thru msm, but that's the reality and the hillary team better recognize it before it's too late. Teddy is a huge validator that WJC went too far. On SOTU, I agree and will try to push. Seems like best strategy with O'bama is to get the cong leaders to lean on him a little. Correct?
    Kat said:

you know who Hugh Dillon is?

www.headstonesband.com

• Shouldn't a Hillary for President thread contain posts that are pro-Hillary/Anti-Trump, and not Pro-Trump/Anti-Hillary? Isn't that what the pro Trump thread is for?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115

Shouldn't a Hillary for President thread contain posts that are pro-Hillary/Anti-Trump, and not Pro-Trump/Anti-Hillary? Isn't that what the pro Trump thread is for?

I think it should contain a discussion of the Hillary for President campaign, one that includes both positive and negative viewpoints.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    edited November 2016

Shouldn't a Hillary for President thread contain posts that are pro-Hillary/Anti-Trump, and not Pro-Trump/Anti-Hillary? Isn't that what the pro Trump thread is for?

We're discussing Clinton. The leaks are their words. Not sure how that's anti-clinton

You should post some pro-Clinton stuff, too
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
    Kat said:

It is a solid name you've got HFD. I wish I'd thought of a good name. I just pulled mine out of my butt at maybe 2AM one morning when I suddenly decided to register for the forum so I could comment on something, lol. It never occurred to me at the time that I'd be stuck with it for life (and it did not occur to me that P.J. Soles was that actress in Carrie until later either :lol: ). Oh well... I guess it's apt enough, if not cool. :glasses:

To stay on topic, I still just don't understand what anyone is seeing that's wrong about these Podesta emails. I've read a bunch of them and I have literally not seen a single thing untoward... but people keep acting like there is something untoward about them, but no one has managed to really explain why (without using fake info). :confused:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115

Kat said:

I just realized I've always assumed he was an actor but really don't know if that is true or not.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:

Kat said:

I just realized I've always assumed he was an actor but really don't know if that is true or not.
    He's an intense looking fella.

• I can respect that, but do we have to get post every time someone gets bent out of shape over an e-mail? There was a thread for that but they couldn't stay on point and it got locked.
    JimmyV said:

Kat said:

tha'ts how most non-canadians, or canadians my parents age, know him. he started out in the punk band the Headstones in the late 80's. He acted sporadically (Hard Core Logo) during that time, but when the band broke up in 2002, he became a full time actor. Durham County, Flashpoint, etc. Now he pulls double duty.

anyway, sorry for the derailment.

www.headstonesband.com

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

You would think so, but it seems most people have moved from Pro-Trump/Anti-Hillary to just Anti-Hillary now. So at least we've moved past denial in the 5 stages of grief. But there's a lot of people still clinging to their anger. Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance are scheduled for sometime after 11/8.

Anger is a necessary stage of the healing process. Be willing to feel your anger, even though it may seem endless. The more you truly feel it, the more it will begin to dissipate and the more you will heal. There are many other emotions under the anger and you will get to them in time, but anger is the emotion we are most used to managing. The truth is that anger has no limits. Underneath anger is pain, your pain. It is natural to feel deserted and abandoned, but we live in a society that fears anger. Anger is strength and it can be an anchor, giving temporary structure to the nothingness of loss. At first grief feels like being lost at sea: no connection to anything. Then you get angry at someone. Suddenly you have a structure – – your anger toward them. The anger becomes a bridge over the open sea, a connection from you to them. It is something to hold onto; and a connection made from the strength of anger feels better than nothing. We usually know more about suppressing anger than feeling it. The anger is just another indication of the intensity of your love.

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    edited November 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

JimmyV said:

Kat said:

He's an intense looking fella.

Love The Headstones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClFUJEWD2L8
    Post edited by dignin on
This discussion has been closed.