tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44761

DWS: wanted to choose the city that was best prepared. Spoke with POTUS last night. Focused on logistics and money and the delegate has the best experience possible, Philadelphia was the strong leader. Wasn't even a close call.

HRC: I know the last visit you had there, they had more $$ in the bank then expected

DWS: They really did. Nutter called last night & mentioned another $1 million cash on hand. It really was about the delegate experience though and . No convention center, midtown manhattan, etc. Columbus was also very spread out. This is the setup that we want our delegates to have.

HRC: do you have to tell BdB and Coleman?

DWS: I do.

HRC: Important to say you went over all this with the president.

DWS: yes, met last night. Honestly, Philly was the most put together, best proposal by far, etc.

HRC: capacity to raise the money?

DWS: oh yes. Sat for an hour with David Cohen who will take a title with the host committee, benchmark fundraising will now be in the contract. I met with each mayor at the DNC and was firm about the money.

HRC: who are you putting in charge of the convention?

DWS: need to hire a CEO. Will run a process and determine that. If you have candidates that are good to look at, let me know and we'll be sure to let you know.

HRC: congratulations on the process. If we plan it right, all the great, historical sites of Philadelphia will be great for us

DWS: agreed, liberty bell, etc. It's great. Second thing, I've seen an uptick of negative stories about you in the press, I will gladly speak on your behalf.

HRC: thank you. Biding my time for now and thank you for the offer. Who should we talk to about this?

DWS: Tracey.

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

How does this rate as noteworthy at all?

Oh, right, rigged.
    This is the Hillary thread right?
    Forgot to ask ... Wasn't the DNC neutral? At of all people I would think germ would be upset by this stuff, considering he is a former BernieBro.
    No, The DNC is not neutral. Their job is to get democrats elected. And they're succeeding.
    Well that's not what was said to the public. Kind of like Hillary... Private policy and Public policy... It's hard to understand the expectations when they consistently do this. I'm not a fucking mind reader.

And I'd hardly consider being neck and neck with Donald Fucking Trump "succeeding"
    Well now you know. Next time you can approach the elections from a more informed perspective.

Also, do you have any evidence that DWS didn't send similar emails to the Sanders camp?
    Well now you know? That simple huh? After you fuck a gigantic group of voters.
    What voters? Everyone I know who liked Sanders voted for him. Do you know a bunch of people who were tricked into voting for Clinton by DWS? Did she trick you? No, so how did she screw you and your gigantic group of voters?

Did the favoritism make a difference? Maybe. Millions of votes worth of difference? No.
    Obviously, no. It's a ridiculous premise.
    It's tactics... Dirty tactics that add up to votes. Setting dates for certain events, receiving questions in advance, collusion with the media, polling locations being distrupped by a former president, polling places sending people home, media giving a favorable spin, truck loads of money being poured in by special interest (which wasn't suppose to happen- remember Obama?), sending moles into sanders campaign, spending over 8 million and counting on social media, donations to the DNC being channeled into Clinton's chest, shutting out the voices of millions of supporters, not allowing votes to count in CA because of bullshit forms that went straight to the trash, different locations had different situations, the list is endless... Stop making it seems as if there was no foul play! Just because you want to defend that turd- be honest about it. All of that shit adds up to votes and the facts are out there. Right in front of your face, yet you want to act as if it's insignificant.
    DNC said they would remain neutral and give the process an equal/fair shot.

Bunch of BS. Am I right? Be the bigger person and own up to it. Stop making excuses. It gets old having to repeat this shit
    Did you get to vote for Sanders? I did.

All the rest is noise. You wouldn't credit it as the reason Sanders won if he did, but you will credit it for a loss.
    wouod you tell a child that it's ok to cheat? Or do you tell them it's just noise?

Why don't you admit that it wasn't a fair and neutral process? Why don't you own up to it instead of simply making excuse after excuse after excuse. There's a reason why DWS resigned.
    She resigned because she became politically untenable. I don't anyone here is saying the DNC was fair and neutral. The difference is you expect them to be...others don't.
    Oh you're back huh? Well this discussion took off into something else, as usual. But for the record the DNC stated, just as Obama did, that they would remain neutral. That's exactly what we expected, but it's not what happened.

They did what they had to do in order to win. That includes receiving questions in advance. I hope that was a proud moment for you and your daughters.
    Pretty sure my 8 year old doesn't give a damn about it, to be frank. In fact, neither do I. Bernie wasn't a member of the damn party, never campaigned, never raised funds, etc. So why would anyone expect neutrality?

I don't see how this still chaps your ass so badly after all this time.
    It doesn't chap me one bit. What chaps me would be the fact that someone can't man up and own it. I moved on a long time ago, like so many other berniebros, and as I stated I'm voting for Trump. So I've clearly moved on. The convo was brought up because of a wikileak- then a couple of you guys went back into the topic of the primaries. You could either have taken the leak for what it was of you could start making a bunch of excuses. A long time ago you said you felt a sense of pride when Clinton became the nominee, which is why I brought up the whole thing about being proud and telling your daughter about how Clinton cheated.

It's very simple. The DNC said they would stay out of it and let the better person win. The results are the results, but let's not overlook the truth. That's about it. I'm not wrong here, I'm not chapped over sanders, and I'm not making excuses. They colluded and she won.
    I can't believe that someone could vote for Trump after being a Bernie supporter. They are polar opposites politically. It makes me think that issues are irrelevant to you. It makes no sense rationally.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

DWS: wanted to choose the city that was best prepared. Spoke with POTUS last night. Focused on logistics and money and the delegate has the best experience possible, Philadelphia was the strong leader. Wasn't even a close call.

HRC: I know the last visit you had there, they had more $$ in the bank then expected

DWS: They really did. Nutter called last night & mentioned another $1 million cash on hand. It really was about the delegate experience though and . No convention center, midtown manhattan, etc. Columbus was also very spread out. This is the setup that we want our delegates to have.

DWS: yes, met last night. Honestly, Philly was the most put together, best proposal by far, etc.

DWS: oh yes. Sat for an hour with David Cohen who will take a title with the host committee, benchmark fundraising will now be in the contract. I met with each mayor at the DNC and was firm about the money.

DWS: need to hire a CEO. Will run a process and determine that. If you have candidates that are good to look at, let me know and we'll be sure to let you know.

HRC: congratulations on the process. If we plan it right, all the great, historical sites of Philadelphia will be great for us

DWS: agreed, liberty bell, etc. It's great. Second thing, I've seen an uptick of negative stories about you in the press, I will gladly speak on your behalf.

HRC: thank you. Biding my time for now and thank you for the offer. Who should we talk to about this?

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.
    Forgot to ask ... Wasn't the DNC neutral? At of all people I would think germ would be upset by this stuff, considering he is a former BernieBro.
    No, The DNC is not neutral. Their job is to get democrats elected. And they're succeeding.
    Well that's not what was said to the public. Kind of like Hillary... Private policy and Public policy... It's hard to understand the expectations when they consistently do this. I'm not a fucking mind reader.

And I'd hardly consider being neck and neck with Donald Fucking Trump "succeeding"
    Well now you know. Next time you can approach the elections from a more informed perspective.

Also, do you have any evidence that DWS didn't send similar emails to the Sanders camp?
    What voters? Everyone I know who liked Sanders voted for him. Do you know a bunch of people who were tricked into voting for Clinton by DWS? Did she trick you? No, so how did she screw you and your gigantic group of voters?

Did the favoritism make a difference? Maybe. Millions of votes worth of difference? No.
    It's tactics... Dirty tactics that add up to votes. Setting dates for certain events, receiving questions in advance, collusion with the media, polling locations being distrupped by a former president, polling places sending people home, media giving a favorable spin, truck loads of money being poured in by special interest (which wasn't suppose to happen- remember Obama?), sending moles into sanders campaign, spending over 8 million and counting on social media, donations to the DNC being channeled into Clinton's chest, shutting out the voices of millions of supporters, not allowing votes to count in CA because of bullshit forms that went straight to the trash, different locations had different situations, the list is endless... Stop making it seems as if there was no foul play! Just because you want to defend that turd- be honest about it. All of that shit adds up to votes and the facts are out there. Right in front of your face, yet you want to act as if it's insignificant.

Bunch of BS. Am I right? Be the bigger person and own up to it. Stop making excuses. It gets old having to repeat this shit

All the rest is noise. You wouldn't credit it as the reason Sanders won if he did, but you will credit it for a loss.
    wouod you tell a child that it's ok to cheat? Or do you tell them it's just noise?

Why don't you admit that it wasn't a fair and neutral process? Why don't you own up to it instead of simply making excuse after excuse after excuse. There's a reason why DWS resigned.
    Having an advantage isn't the same as cheating, my brother was 6'1 and 200lbs in the 7th grade, did he cheat when we went toe to toe? No, but he had an advantage so I learned how to wrestle so he couldn't punch my face off anymore.

Of course it wasn't fair and neutral, grow up and accept it for cripes sake!
    Fair is the place you go for cotton candy and neutral is a position on your transmission.

So receiving questions in advance isn't cheating. Doesn't make you more prepared. You would say to your child write the answers on your hand. It's only cheating if you get caught. Well in this case it's never cheating.

Got it.
    Yes, the debate questions are the only thing I have seen that actually constitutes cheating, and most everything else was way, way short.

No, my son won't be a cheater. If he can't win honestly he will lose with dignity.
    Life is tough though, and sometimes you have to play rough, that's just how it goes. Sanders didn't play rough, the reason is probably not because he wouldn't, but because it wouldn't work.
    Glad to see you wouldn't encourage your son to cheat. Cheating is bad for our democracy and it's bad for our culture.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited November 2016
    :bee:
    edited November 2016
    CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

Show me. Where did the DNC say they were neutral?
    I just took 5 seconds to check youtube.

Listen to what DWS says around second 41. Let us all know what you hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJdA-rvy3tM
  • mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

She resigned because she became politically untenable. I don't anyone here is saying the DNC was fair and neutral. The difference is you expect them to be...others don't.
    Oh you're back huh? Well this discussion took off into something else, as usual. But for the record the DNC stated, just as Obama did, that they would remain neutral. That's exactly what we expected, but it's not what happened.

They did what they had to do in order to win. That includes receiving questions in advance. I hope that was a proud moment for you and your daughters.
    Pretty sure my 8 year old doesn't give a damn about it, to be frank. In fact, neither do I. Bernie wasn't a member of the damn party, never campaigned, never raised funds, etc. So why would anyone expect neutrality?

It doesn't chap me one bit. What chaps me would be the fact that someone can't man up and own it. I moved on a long time ago, like so many other berniebros, and as I stated I'm voting for Trump. So I've clearly moved on. The convo was brought up because of a wikileak- then a couple of you guys went back into the topic of the primaries. You could either have taken the leak for what it was of you could start making a bunch of excuses. A long time ago you said you felt a sense of pride when Clinton became the nominee, which is why I brought up the whole thing about being proud and telling your daughter about how Clinton cheated.

It's very simple. The DNC said they would stay out of it and let the better person win. The results are the results, but let's not overlook the truth. That's about it. I'm not wrong here, I'm not chapped over sanders, and I'm not making excuses. They colluded and she won.
    I can't believe that someone could vote for Trump after being a Bernie supporter. They are polar opposites politically. It makes me think that issues are irrelevant to you. It makes no sense rationally.
    That's my question as well. Where exactly do the policy proposals of Bernie Sanders match up with the policy proposals of Trump? And not the "they can shake up the establishment" line. Sorry, that doesn't work.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,555
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

For a few minutes, I thought about doing the same-- as a way of saying, "Really, Democratic Party? Hillary is the best you could come up with in a year when the Republican Party has fallen to pieces?" Fortunately the Green Party came up with a fine candidate who I voted for by mail just yesterday.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    I considered it briefly as well...
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,308
    brianlux said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

For a few minutes, I thought about doing the same-- as a way of saying, "Really, Democratic Party? Hillary is the best you could come up with in a year when the Republican Party has fallen to pieces?" Fortunately the Green Party came up with a fine candidate who I voted for by mail just yesterday.
    That makes more sense than voting for the anti choice, Healthcare, immigrant, candidate....simply out of spite. That's beyond selfish.
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    edited November 2016
    I voted Nader, got Bush elected. Now they nominate a true dipshit who may end up being worse than Bush. Didn't think that was possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A
    edited November 2016
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

I missed this reply.
    It's simple. One big factor is that I know who Donald Trump is. I have no fucking clue who Hillary Clinton is.
    She isn't a progressive. She isn't honest. She claims to be all, but doesn't represent that, so I have no clue who she is.

Donald Trump will be much easier to impeach. Hillary on the other hand will probably be impossible. Look at all the fallout that is occuring because of Clinton. Look at the mess our govt is currently in, all because of Clinton and she hasn't even been elected yet.

The list is endless to be honest. All legitimate reasons. I donated to Jill S., a shit load to Sanders, and a shit load to Obama. I am a straight up progressive... So I'm not making this shit up.

edit:
    I also have balls.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

I missed this reply.
    It's simple. One big factor is that I know who Donald Trump is. I have no fucking clue who Hillary Clinton is.
    She isn't a progressive. She isn't honest. She claims to be all, but doesn't represent that, so I have no clue who she is.

Donald Trump will be much easier to impeach. Hillary on the other hand will probably be impossible. Look at all the fallout that is occuring because of Clinton. Look at the mess our govt is currently in, all because of Clinton and she hasn't even been elected yet.

The list is endless to be honest. All legitimate reasons. I donated to Jill S., a shit load to Sanders, and a shit load to Obama. I am a straight up progressive... So I'm not making this shit up.

edit:
    I also have balls.
    Her voting record and the Clinton white house was progressive. That makes her progressive.
    edited November 2016
    mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

That makes more sense than voting for the anti choice, Healthcare, immigrant, candidate....simply out of spite. That's beyond selfish.
    What did Bill Clinton say about Heatlcare? Which President has deported the most undocumented immigrants?

I'm not doing it out of spite Or being selfish. It wouldn't be my fault if Trump wins... It would be yours and the rest of the crews fault.
    This has been a hard and difficult process, but it's what's right and it's what makes more sense in the long run. I can't be afraid. The world will not change for me with or without any of these two candidates. I'll still pay over a grand for healthcare
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,555
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

I missed this reply.

edit:
    I also have balls.
    Her voting record and the Clinton white house was progressive. That makes her progressive.
    "Progressive" :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

I missed this reply.

edit:
    I also have balls.

This logic is all over the place. Like two different people took turns writing it
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

What did Bill Clinton say about Heatlcare? Which President has deported the most undocumented immigrants?

I'm not doing it out of spite Or being selfish. This has been a hard and difficult process, but it's what's right and it's what makes more sense in the long run. I can't be afraid. The world will not change for me with or without any of these two candidates. I'll still pay over a grand for healthcare
    Bill tried in the 90s for progressive Healthcare Reform. Did you forget?

Ike deported the most I believe. Obama deported me than Bush.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

I missed this reply.

edit:
    I also have balls.
    On one hand you repeat over and over how Clinton is being investigated by the FBI, on the other you claim Trump will be easier to impeach. Do you not see how incongrous your bias against Clinton has made your thoughts.
    Impeachment doesn't mean replacement or overthrow, impeachment is when office holders are charged with offenses. If Clinton wins, she will essentially already be impeached.

Kaine '17
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    And who supports marriage equality? Not Trump.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

I missed this reply.

edit:
    I also have balls.
    I would agree that it takes "balls" to call yourself progressive while hoping Trump gets elected and then impeached. You realize that would possibly make Pence the president, right? How many "progressive" ideas do you think he will ram through if there is a republican majority in the house?
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Honest to God, if Trump wins, he better not getting fucking impeached. Pence scares me more than Trump.
  • Honest to God, if Trump wins, he better not getting fucking impeached. Pence scares me more than Trump.

Oh don't worry, I'm sure he would appoint the most progressive judges.
    edited November 2016

I would agree that it takes "balls" to call yourself progressive while hoping Trump gets elected and then impeached. You realize that would possibly make Pence the president, right? How many "progressive" ideas do you think he will ram through if there is a republican majority in the house?

Ask Germ how well Pence is working out for him. He gets to sit at his computer all day and watch the news.... That's not to bad.

Look if we win the Senate and if we pick up a some W 's in the house then we should be ok. Times are changing. People are actually voting for change and politicians are losing their long standing positions. We either ride this all the way through or we settle for the same old shit.

Like I said, I'm a die hard progressive, but I'm also tired of this shit and I firmly believe that Clinton is unethical and bad for our country.

I've never sided with republicans, maybe on some spending cuts and preserving the constitution, but 99.99% of the time I have devoted my time, resources, and energy to progressive movements. That's a damn fact and you can look through my history or check my record. I use good judgment to promote progress. Unfortunately here we have a serious situation on our hands and we're going to have to make a sacrifice. That simple.

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

That's my question as well. Where exactly do the policy proposals of Bernie Sanders match up with the policy proposals of Trump? And not the "they can shake up the establishment" line. Sorry, that doesn't work.
    Where does Clinton's match up with Bernie's? Citizens United - she sure did raked in the cash ... Healthcare? Look at what Bill had to say... look at insurance prices right now... Aggressive talk towards Russia? Russia had nothing to do with the leaks.. Sounds like more proxy wars and aggressive behaviors to me... Wants to drone strike patriots like Julian Assange.. Wants to have a private policy and a public policy... Wants some crazy trade agreements... Wants to grow govt. in the wrong ways.. Wants to band GMO's .. Doesn't set the example of equal pay for women.... Wants to sell guns to the enemy... and the list goes on and on and on and on..... And you know damn well the list goes on and on... Those don't match Sanders either. Like I said, I know who Donald Trump is. I have no fucking clue who Clinton is.
    mrussel1 said:

And who supports marriage equality? Not Trump.

I do! And so do the majority of us! There's no way anyone can beat us if we are united. We wouldn't be united under Clinton... That's for damn sure.
    This keeps making less and less sense.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

Ask Germ how well Pence is working out for him. He gets to sit at his computer all day and watch the news.... That's not to bad.

Look if we win the Senate and if we pick up a some W 's in the house then we should be ok. Times are changing. People are actually voting for change and politicians are losing their long standing positions. We either ride this all the way through or we settle for the same old shit.

Like I said, I'm a die hard progressive, but I'm also tired of this shit and I firmly believe that Clinton is unethical and bad for our country.

I've never sided with republicans, maybe on some spending cuts and preserving the constitution, but 99.99% of the time I have devoted my time, resources, and energy to progressive movements. That's a damn fact and you can look through my history or check my record. I use good judgment to promote progress. Unfortunately here we have a serious situation on our hands and we're going to have to make a sacrifice. That simple.
    As for the first part, I'm not sure what one has to do with the other.

Second, I don't believe the Trump/Pence ticket is some monumental change in politics. I think it is the other end of the pendulum swing after a fairly progressive(not enough) Obama administration.

Third, I don't need to read your post history. I'm reading your words now. You're progressive, but making a sacrifice in your progressive values to vote Trump. Doing so because you believe Hillary is worse for the country. I'm hearing what you're saying, I'm just saying I can't wrap my head around it.

Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
    Smellyman said:

This keeps making less and less sense.

Well then find something more interesting that does make sense. There's got to be more to life, dammit!
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    After tonight, I just hope Hilliary doesn't blow the lid on political and corporate shindigs on the one I just left! Whooo!
    'I don't vote with my vagina': Susan Sarandon on not backing Hillary Clinton - BBC Newsnight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LoGej6BqMc&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    tonifig8 said:

'I don't vote with my vagina': Susan Sarandon on not backing Hillary Clinton - BBC Newsnight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LoGej6BqMc&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

I'm weak right now don't go tempting me with SSHS!
    No, you vote with your balls.

apparently.
This discussion has been closed.