Comments

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    edited November 2016
    CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44761

DWS: wanted to choose the city that was best prepared. Spoke with POTUS last night. Focused on logistics and money and the delegate has the best experience possible, Philadelphia was the strong leader. Wasn't even a close call.

HRC: I know the last visit you had there, they had more $$ in the bank then expected

DWS: They really did. Nutter called last night & mentioned another $1 million cash on hand. It really was about the delegate experience though and . No convention center, midtown manhattan, etc. Columbus was also very spread out. This is the setup that we want our delegates to have.

HRC: do you have to tell BdB and Coleman?

DWS: I do.

HRC: Important to say you went over all this with the president.

DWS: yes, met last night. Honestly, Philly was the most put together, best proposal by far, etc.

HRC: capacity to raise the money?

DWS: oh yes. Sat for an hour with David Cohen who will take a title with the host committee, benchmark fundraising will now be in the contract. I met with each mayor at the DNC and was firm about the money.

HRC: who are you putting in charge of the convention?

DWS: need to hire a CEO. Will run a process and determine that. If you have candidates that are good to look at, let me know and we'll be sure to let you know.

HRC: congratulations on the process. If we plan it right, all the great, historical sites of Philadelphia will be great for us

DWS: agreed, liberty bell, etc. It's great. Second thing, I've seen an uptick of negative stories about you in the press, I will gladly speak on your behalf.

HRC: thank you. Biding my time for now and thank you for the offer. Who should we talk to about this?

DWS: Tracey.

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

How does this rate as noteworthy at all?

Oh, right, rigged.
    This is the Hillary thread right?
    Forgot to ask ... Wasn't the DNC neutral? At of all people I would think germ would be upset by this stuff, considering he is a former BernieBro.
    No, The DNC is not neutral. Their job is to get democrats elected. And they're succeeding.
    Well that's not what was said to the public. Kind of like Hillary... Private policy and Public policy... It's hard to understand the expectations when they consistently do this. I'm not a fucking mind reader.

And I'd hardly consider being neck and neck with Donald Fucking Trump "succeeding"
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

DWS: wanted to choose the city that was best prepared. Spoke with POTUS last night. Focused on logistics and money and the delegate has the best experience possible, Philadelphia was the strong leader. Wasn't even a close call.

HRC: I know the last visit you had there, they had more $$ in the bank then expected

DWS: They really did. Nutter called last night & mentioned another $1 million cash on hand. It really was about the delegate experience though and . No convention center, midtown manhattan, etc. Columbus was also very spread out. This is the setup that we want our delegates to have.

DWS: yes, met last night. Honestly, Philly was the most put together, best proposal by far, etc.

DWS: oh yes. Sat for an hour with David Cohen who will take a title with the host committee, benchmark fundraising will now be in the contract. I met with each mayor at the DNC and was firm about the money.

DWS: need to hire a CEO. Will run a process and determine that. If you have candidates that are good to look at, let me know and we'll be sure to let you know.

HRC: congratulations on the process. If we plan it right, all the great, historical sites of Philadelphia will be great for us

DWS: agreed, liberty bell, etc. It's great. Second thing, I've seen an uptick of negative stories about you in the press, I will gladly speak on your behalf.

HRC: thank you. Biding my time for now and thank you for the offer. Who should we talk to about this?

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.
    Forgot to ask ... Wasn't the DNC neutral? At of all people I would think germ would be upset by this stuff, considering he is a former BernieBro.
    No, The DNC is not neutral. Their job is to get democrats elected. And they're succeeding.
    Well that's not what was said to the public. Kind of like Hillary... Private policy and Public policy... It's hard to understand the expectations when they consistently do this. I'm not a fucking mind reader.

And I'd hardly consider being neck and neck with Donald Fucking Trump "succeeding"
    Well now you know. Next time you can approach the elections from a more informed perspective.

Also, do you have any evidence that DWS didn't send similar emails to the Sanders camp?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    The individual in question is one Laura Silsby, former director of The New Life Children's Refuge. She was caught trying to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families.

Hillary has a LONG history of interest in Ms. Silsby. Wikileak emails dating back till at least 2001 have been found in her archives discussing Laura's NGO. Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. They instead located to Haiti.

Sources:

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465

Huma Abedin was constantly forwarding Hillary articles on this woman's organization:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772

One of the first things Hillary did when she took over the scene in Haiti was to get Laura off the hook:

http://harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf

And the attorney who represented Laura Silsby? A man who was himself convicted as a sex trafficker:

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

Even more disturbing, we uncovered an email in Wikileaks where they are literally pricing how much it costs to transport children:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741

Again, this was the same group that got busted by Haitian Authorities trying to Traffic kids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case

They're in the Clinton Emails;

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741

Pitch for funding or some shit, super sketchy.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465

This looks like Mills & co are drafting statements following extradition.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772

*Wanted to add this email showing HRC contacting a lawyer regarding the 10 people who were arrested for their roles in this kidnapping case:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3539

More info on this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1249280/Haiti-earthquake-Missionaries-led-Laura-Silsby-accused-stealing-orphans.html
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

Well now you know. Next time you can approach the elections from a more informed perspective.

Also, do you have any evidence that DWS didn't send similar emails to the Sanders camp?
    Well now you know? That simple huh? After you fuck a gigantic group of voters.
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

What voters? Everyone I know who liked Sanders voted for him. Do you know a bunch of people who were tricked into voting for Clinton by DWS? Did she trick you? No, so how did she screw you and your gigantic group of voters?

Did the favoritism make a difference? Maybe. Millions of votes worth of difference? No.
    Obviously, no. It's a ridiculous premise.
  • tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Those assholes...
    Do you have a source? Or is this more of your expert experience?
    Doesn't take any political experience to see that there is nothing here.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

Show me. Where did the DNC say they were neutral?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941
    Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

WIKILEAKS: "We agreed that if she gets a significant primary challenger, we need to consider changing course and getting NY, NJ, and maybe others to move their dates earlier to give her hefty early wins."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43823

RIGGED!!! RIGHT WING BAITING!!!

tonifig8 said:

WIKILEAKS: "We agreed that if she gets a significant primary challenger, we need to consider changing course and getting NY, NJ, and maybe others to move their dates earlier to give her hefty early wins."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43823

RIGGED!!! RIGHT WING BAITING!!!

CM189191 said:

brianlux said:

Regarding the Seth Meyers video and list- I think this misses the point. Of course Trump is a buffoon and does not belong in the White House. But one man's baffoonery does not eliminated another woman's serious breach of trustworthiness. The indictment should be on the American voting populous for not being able to nominate two respectful candidates.

Regarding your hopes, Kat, that Hillary will receive support after she is elected- she already has a low approval rating and will have to walk on water to change that once elected. Again, what this speaks of is the American voting populous not being able to elect two candidates who inspire hope, who have proven trustworthiness and integrity and who would make good leaders.

As to Hillary being impeached- again, it is the voting public who have proved themselves incapable of making good choices. This should be about us as much as or more than about the two candidates.

wall of text warning

Take a look at the image below. On the right side you’ll see a chart. This is a chart of Hillary’s popularity over time. It was put together by Nate Silver, who based it on over 500 high-quality phone surveys dating back to the early 90’s. If we take a look at the polling data, very obvious patterns emerge.

In the early 90’s her polling was great, which was typical for an incoming First Lady. But Hillary had no interest in being a typical First Lady, and soon took charge of one of the most important policy initiatives of the Clinton Presidency: Universal Health Care. If you look at the first large red arrow I have on the graphic, you’ll see that as soon as she did that her negatives skyrocketed. And yes this was before Whitewater. In fact during the ongoing Whitewater investigations her polling improved dramatically, so she actually became significantly MORE popular during that period, not less.

Now take a look at the second arrow. This is where she declared that she was going to run for the Senate. See what happened? She was at one of the most popular periods of her life, but as soon as she declared a run for the Senate her favorables plummeted while her unfavorables rose sharply. Then once she was elected, her scores stabilized and even improved. Now look at the third arrow. Nearly exactly at the same time she withdrew from the Presidential race her favorables took off again, rising to levels that many considered remarkable. (Or are we pretending not to remember that until very recently Hillary was one of the most popular politicians in the country?) In fact the image on the left of the graph is part of the “bad-ass Hillary” meme that started during this time. And her polling stayed high right up until she decided to run for President again. Her numbers since then are not on this particular graph, but I think we all know what happened to them.

So what do we see in this data? What I see is that the public view of Hillary Clinton does not seem to be correlated to “scandals” or issues of character or whether she murdered Vince Foster. No, the one thing that seems to most negatively and consistently affect public perception of Hillary is any attempt by her to seek power. Once she actually has that power her polls go up again. But whenever she asks for it her numbers drop like a manhole cover.

By any objective measure Hillary Clinton is not just the most qualified candidate this season, she’s one of the most qualified people to ever seek the office. Hillary is nobody’s idea of perfect. Fine. But in my view if a man with her qualifications were running in the Democratic primary, Bernie would have been done before he even started. And if a man with her qualifications had been running for the Republicans, they’d be anointing him the next Reagan while trying to sneak his face onto Mount Rushmore. Most of the people who hate Hillary when she’s running for office end up liking her just fine once she’s won.

citation
    Nice try, but she is one of the two most unpopular candidates ever. That's documented too.
    That's the point, she's unpopular when she's a candidate:
    "No, the one thing that seems to most negatively and consistently affect public perception of Hillary is any attempt by her to seek power. Once she actually has that power her polls go up again. But whenever she asks for it her numbers drop like a manhole cover."

Hillary Clinton most popular U.S. politician, poll shows
    NBC/WSJ poll: Nearly 70% approve of Hillary Clinton's job
    Hillary Clinton Exits With 69% Approval Rating
    :lol:

Ok, we'll see her for a poll numbers go up after she's president. Especially when she's ordering drone strikes.

I'll go back to refer to your graph rather than form my own opinion.
    Her poll numbers as far as job approval will probably be pretty reasonable at year one. Drone strikes don't seem to be hurting Obama's approval, so that's a non-issue.
  • Not that I'm comparing Bernie and David Duke, but is the Republican party in Louisiana in their right to plot against one of their own candidates in the name that he doesn't represent what the party believes? Would that logic also apply to the DNC having conversations for preferring a more mainstream Democrat over someone who identified as a Socialist Democrat. That's a pretty tough spot to be in.

Also, one more random thought- had Bernie stuck to being a Socialist and was in the General Election right now...does he win?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.
    I wonder how one could possibly expect the DNC to be neutral? On the one had they had a candidate who had been a member of the Dems for decades, had worked with them and raised a bucket load of money for them, and had good relationships with key members, while on the other there was a candidate who joined for convenience's sake the year before the election, who had never raised a dime for them or put in any work. Why would anyone expect them to be neutral?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

What voters? Everyone I know who liked Sanders voted for him. Do you know a bunch of people who were tricked into voting for Clinton by DWS? Did she trick you? No, so how did she screw you and your gigantic group of voters?

Did the favoritism make a difference? Maybe. Millions of votes worth of difference? No.
    It's tactics... Dirty tactics that add up to votes. Setting dates for certain events, receiving questions in advance, collusion with the media, polling locations being distrupped by a former president, polling places sending people home, media giving a favorable spin, truck loads of money being poured in by special interest (which wasn't suppose to happen- remember Obama?), sending moles into sanders campaign, spending over 8 million and counting on social media, donations to the DNC being channeled into Clinton's chest, shutting out the voices of millions of supporters, not allowing votes to count in CA because of bullshit forms that went straight to the trash, different locations had different situations, the list is endless... Stop making it seems as if there was no foul play! Just because you want to defend that turd- be honest about it. All of that shit adds up to votes and the facts are out there. Right in front of your face, yet you want to act as if it's insignificant.
    DNC said they would remain neutral and give the process an equal/fair shot.

Bunch of BS. Am I right? Be the bigger person and own up to it. Stop making excuses. It gets old having to repeat this shit
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

It's tactics... Dirty tactics that add up to votes. Setting dates for certain events, receiving questions in advance, collusion with the media, polling locations being distrupped by a former president, polling places sending people home, media giving a favorable spin, truck loads of money being poured in by special interest (which wasn't suppose to happen- remember Obama?), sending moles into sanders campaign, spending over 8 million and counting on social media, donations to the DNC being channeled into Clinton's chest, shutting out the voices of millions of supporters, not allowing votes to count in CA because of bullshit forms that went straight to the trash, different locations had different situations, the list is endless... Stop making it seems as if there was no foul play! Just because you want to defend that turd- be honest about it. All of that shit adds up to votes and the facts are out there. Right in front of your face, yet you want to act as if it's insignificant.

Bunch of BS. Am I right? Be the bigger person and own up to it. Stop making excuses. It gets old having to repeat this shit
    Did you get to vote for Sanders? I did.

All the rest is noise. You wouldn't credit it as the reason Sanders won if he did, but you will credit it for a loss.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941
    unsung said:
    That doesn't surprise me at all. Of course the fbi wants Trump so they can carry out his authoritarian directives. These releases are being done to sway the election.
    unsung said:
    More anonymous sources and retired fbi? More like they love Trump. So corrupt, sad!
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

All the rest is noise. You wouldn't credit it as the reason Sanders won if he did, but you will credit it for a loss.
    wouod you tell a child that it's ok to cheat? Or do you tell them it's just noise?

Why don't you admit that it wasn't a fair and neutral process? Why don't you own up to it instead of simply making excuse after excuse after excuse. There's a reason why DWS resigned.
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

wouod you tell a child that it's ok to cheat? Or do you tell them it's just noise?

Why don't you admit that it wasn't a fair and neutral process? Why don't you own up to it instead of simply making excuse after excuse after excuse. There's a reason why DWS resigned.
    Having an advantage isn't the same as cheating, my brother was 6'1 and 200lbs in the 7th grade, did he cheat when we went toe to toe? No, but he had an advantage so I learned how to wrestle so he couldn't punch my face off anymore.

Of course it wasn't fair and neutral, grow up and accept it for cripes sake!
    Fair is the place you go for cotton candy and neutral is a position on your transmission.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,308
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

She resigned because she became politically untenable. I don't anyone here is saying the DNC was fair and neutral. The difference is you expect them to be...others don't.
    I would tell my child that life isn't fair and people will try to cheat you at every turn.
    Keep your chin up, your whining to yourself and find a way to win honestly, damnit.
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

Having an advantage isn't the same as cheating, my brother was 6'1 and 200lbs in the 7th grade, did he cheat when we went toe to toe? No, but he had an advantage so I learned how to wrestle so he couldn't punch my face off anymore.

Fair is the place you go for cotton candy and neutral is a position on your transmission.

So receiving questions in advance isn't cheating. Doesn't make you more prepared. You would say to your child write the answers on your hand. It's only cheating if you get caught. Well in this case it's never cheating.

Got it.
  • I'd tell my son to find a way to win if someone was cheating against him. Like others stated, life isn't fair.

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

She resigned because she became politically untenable. I don't anyone here is saying the DNC was fair and neutral. The difference is you expect them to be...others don't.
    Oh you're back huh? Well this discussion took off into something else, as usual. But for the record the DNC stated, just as Obama did, that they would remain neutral. That's exactly what we expected, but it's not what happened.

They did what they had to do in order to win. That includes receiving questions in advance. I hope that was a proud moment for you and your daughters.
  • unsung said:
    Wrong... A few soon to be terminated agents are right wing idiots.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

So receiving questions in advance isn't cheating. Doesn't make you more prepared. You would say to your child write the answers on your hand. It's only cheating if you get caught. Well in this case it's never cheating.

Got it.
    Yes, the debate questions are the only thing I have seen that actually constitutes cheating, and most everything else was way, way short.

No, my son won't be a cheater. If he can't win honestly he will lose with dignity.
    Life is tough though, and sometimes you have to play rough, that's just how it goes. Sanders didn't play rough, the reason is probably not because he wouldn't, but because it wouldn't work.
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

Oh you're back huh? Well this discussion took off into something else, as usual. But for the record the DNC stated, just as Obama did, that they would remain neutral. That's exactly what we expected, but it's not what happened.

They did what they had to do in order to win. That includes receiving questions in advance. I hope that was a proud moment for you and your daughters.
    Pretty sure my 8 year old doesn't give a damn about it, to be frank. In fact, neither do I. Bernie wasn't a member of the damn party, never campaigned, never raised funds, etc. So why would anyone expect neutrality?

I don't see how this still chaps your ass so badly after all this time.
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

I love this.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

I'd tell my son to find a way to win if someone was cheating against him. Like others stated, life isn't fair.

Seriously?
    You wouldn't tell him to stomp his feet and yell. ..."it's rigged" :anguished:

I'd tell my son to find a way to win if someone was cheating against him. Like others stated, life isn't fair.

Seriously?
    You wouldn't tell him to stomp his feet and yell. ..."it's rigged" :anguished:
    If he lost, say a student council election, he would be wise to create snarky nicknames for the winner....like the Queen, or that Bitch. It's how you build support for future elections. It's how to build a movement .
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Wow... Unbelievable
    Seriously.

Oh, right, rigged.

Pretty sure my 8 year old doesn't give a damn about it, to be frank. In fact, neither do I. Bernie wasn't a member of the damn party, never campaigned, never raised funds, etc. So why would anyone expect neutrality?

I don't see how this still chaps your ass so badly after all this time.
    It doesn't chap me one bit. What chaps me would be the fact that someone can't man up and own it. I moved on a long time ago, like so many other berniebros, and as I stated I'm voting for Trump. So I've clearly moved on. The convo was brought up because of a wikileak- then a couple of you guys went back into the topic of the primaries. You could either have taken the leak for what it was of you could start making a bunch of excuses. A long time ago you said you felt a sense of pride when Clinton became the nominee, which is why I brought up the whole thing about being proud and telling your daughter about how Clinton cheated.

It's very simple. The DNC said they would stay out of it and let the better person win. The results are the results, but let's not overlook the truth. That's about it. I'm not wrong here, I'm not chapped over sanders, and I'm not making excuses. They colluded and she won.
This discussion has been closed.