Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited November 2016
    What is crazy about the Marc Rich info release is that it is clear the FBI is not appreciating the new war on Comey. The Clinton campaign is playing with fire by attacking agents who could all of the sudden release a ton of info subjected to FOIA requests. If the floodgates open her inner circle will not be able to keep up.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    What's crazy is that they're trying to effect the election.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    BS44325 said:

What is crazy about the Marc Rich info release is that it is clear the FBI is not appreciating the new war on Comey. The Clinton campaign is playing with fire by attacking agents who could all of the sudden release a ton of info subjected to FOIA requests. If the floodgates open her inner circle will not be able to keep up.

Maybe FBI personnel vs Comey. Comey may have been forced to reopen Clinton case to pre-empt, agents leaking info. Maybe FBI personnel payback now, release FOIA requests.
    Imagine Comey having to explain at some future date why he didn't reopen the case based on leaks from un-named FBI sources

What's crazy is that they're trying to effect the election.

Yes but the likely reason is that FBI agents think they've been obstructed by higher ups in the DOJ through multiple investigations going back months. Remember that a warrant wasn't issued to look at the Weiner/Abedin emails until AFTER Comey went public. There is a war behind the scenes between those who are trying to do their jobs and those who are trying to run interference for Hillary.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

Clinton's campaign chair John Podesta's brother Tony is the top US lobbyist for Saudi Arabia. #FollowTheMoney https://t.co/kPbH4vsXal

— Dr. Jill Stein (@DrJillStein) November 2, 2016
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    lukin2006 said:

Clinton's campaign chair John Podesta's brother Tony is the top US lobbyist for Saudi Arabia. #FollowTheMoney https://t.co/kPbH4vsXal

If This was a republican I'm sure the outrage would be completely different around here.

tonifig8 said:

Can we get the podesta email's thread up and running again?

This thread is a whole lot of garbage. Just a bunch of excuses on here. The podesta theses at least had some facts on in it.

unless it falls in line with your narrative it's an excuse.
    Well the whole excuses comment is entirely accurate, but the denial doesn't allow some of you guys to think straight.

Have you heard Clinton's response to the whole Dona Brazile situation? Has she stated how she used that information that Dona Brazile gave her? I'm curious to know. Any links to that press conference?
    Thanks in advance
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

This thread is a whole lot of garbage. Just a bunch of excuses on here. The podesta theses at least had some facts on in it.

Well the whole excuses comment is entirely accurate, but the denial doesn't allow some of you guys to think straight.

Have you heard Clinton's response to the whole Dona Brazile situation? Has she stated how she used that information that Dona Brazile gave her? I'm curious to know. Any links to that press conference?
    Thanks in advance
    no, it's a bunch of bullshit. no denial. can't say it enough. clinton sucks, but trump sucks more. no denial. just don't want a child rapist and racist in office. pretty simple.

if you support the same candidate as the kkk, you must be so proud.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Thanks in advance
    no, it's a bunch of bullshit. no denial. can't say it enough. clinton sucks, but trump sucks more. no denial. just don't want a child rapist and racist in office. pretty simple.

I'm voting for the lesser of the two evils. I'm fairly certain impeaching trump will be much easier then impeaching Clinton.

Now that you've made it clear and simple there is nothing left to understand.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    edited November 2016
    Post edited by dignin on
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    tonifig8 said:

lukin2006 said:

If This was a republican I'm sure the outrage would be completely different around here.

Agreed
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    tonifig8 said:

lukin2006 said:

and if hillary was accused of raping a 12 year old boy, the outrage would actually fucking exist. with trump? ZERO.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Thanks in advance

I'm voting for the lesser of the two evils. I'm fairly certain impeaching trump will be much easier then impeaching Clinton.

Now that you've made it clear and simple there is nothing left to understand.
    The republicans wouldn't impeach Trump. They'll just cave in. And undo everything good Obama did. Otherwise W. Bush would have been impeached many times over
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    edited November 2016
    All these bad things Trump has done. But all people talk about are emails. The Bush White House deleted 22 million emails. They actually outed a CIA agent. Nothing
    I miss igotid88
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Bradley Foundation docs were recently hacked, allegedly. Huge file 10s of thousands of pages. Not sure if legit or not but very interesting to say the least.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    People complaining that we are too focused on Clinton's emails while Trump has been the number one media superstar for months... don't have a leg to stand on. He gets attention for doing nothing, she gets attention for being corrupt.
    igotid88 said:

All these bad things Trump has done. But all people talk about are emails. The Bush White House deleted 22 million emails. They actually outed a CIA agent. Nothing

No agent was outed. Sorry.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2016
    BS44325 said:

igotid88 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame

history didn't start with the Obama administration...
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

igotid88 said:

Valerie Plame?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFzo40x9adE
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    edited November 2016
    It's a shame these threads have been taken over by trolls and we can't have any type of substantial conversation. That last week, every thread is a complete shit show.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    unsung said:

or they can vote for the guy being investigated for raping a 12 year old, is on camera bragging about being a fucking sleaze, and who also believes Roe v. Wade should be overturned and women who have abortions should be punished

give me a break
    my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

igotid88 said:

Oh...wikipedia. Nobody was charged with outing an agent because no agent was outed. It is why Richard Armitage roams free. You know that to be true but you like the narrative. That's all the Plame incident ever was...narrative.

It's a shame these threads have been taken over by trolls and we can't have any type of substantial conversation. That last week, every thread is a complete shit show.

Yeah! Why can't we stay on message people!
    my2hands said:

unsung said:

or they can vote for the guy being investigated for raping a 12 year old, is on camera bragging about being a fucking sleaze, and who also believes Roe v. Wade should be overturned and women who have abortions should be punished

give me a break
    Hypocrite.

Two shit candidates, tough to focus on positives. Ready for the collapse.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

Two shit candidates, tough to focus on positives. Ready for the collapse.
    You have said stuff like that a number of times, and it is a common theme among self-styled "rugged individualists" who oppose the current system.
    I call BS. You all will hurt, bleed, and cry just like the rest of us if a real collapse comes.
    You live in Chicago don't you? Good luck with that in a collapse lol
    You think bullets and gold in a safe makes you ready for the collapse? You can't eat bullets, you can't drink gold. Neither will keep you warm.
    In a real collapse do you think someone is going to give you their precious food because you have shiny gold instead of paper dollars? Think again!

Clinton is the best shot we have at keeping our system (the system that makes us the most fortunate people in history) afloat.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited November 2016
    LOL, people that are ready for this actually have places away from cities. Yep, people are going to die. This system is unsustainable.

And no, I don't live in Chicago, I'm not a freaking idiot.
This discussion has been closed.