Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

Panama papers link Clinton Podesta to Russia months ago

http://observer.com/2016/04/panama-papers-reveal-clintons-kremlin-connection/

You mean link Podesta. Not Clinton. Clinton is not automatically linked to everything The Podesta Group happens to do. However, Clinton would be well-served to keep this link in mind in the future.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

It's funny how you turned CNN into meaning Clinton News Network. Bravo. Well done.

A Bernie surrogate was just on the news and was talking about how he also had conversations and emails with Donna Brazile and if it were his email hacked, it would look like CNN was colluding with the Sanders campaign and feeding them questions.

great reply. Let's just all move on with our life's now. Clinton is just as rotten as the sanders people according to this guy. Wait I got that backwards
    That isn't even close to what he was suggesting IMO. Doesn't it seem to you that the only one with a problem is Donna Brazile?
    Aside from the debate questions, the entire "media collusion" is a ridiculous claim from people who don't understand politics OR the media. It is simply ridiculous, and the people pulling their hair out over it look childish and naive to people living in the real world.
    MOST of it is just the normal coordination that has to occur before interviews, appearances, and statements can be arranged, and most of the rest is just proffesional courtesy and communication.

Any campaign's internal emails will show connections to media sources, that's how you get someone who is insanely busy touring the country to give you some of their time.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

It's funny how you turned CNN into meaning Clinton News Network. Bravo. Well done.

A Bernie surrogate was just on the news and was talking about how he also had conversations and emails with Donna Brazile and if it were his email hacked, it would look like CNN was colluding with the Sanders campaign and feeding them questions.

great reply. Let's just all move on with our life's now. Clinton is just as rotten as the sanders people according to this guy. Wait I got that backwards
    That isn't even close to what he was suggesting IMO. Doesn't it seem to you that the only one with a problem is Donna Brazile?
    Aside from the debate questions, the entire "media collusion" is a ridiculous claim from people who don't understand politics OR the media. It is simply ridiculous, and the people pulling their hair out over it look childish and naive to people living in the real world.
    MOST of it is just the normal coordination that has to occur before interviews, appearances, and statements can be arranged, and most of the rest is just proffesional courtesy and communication.

Any campaign's internal emails will show connections to media sources, that's how you get someone who is insanely busy touring the country to give you some of their time.
    https://theintercept.com/2016/02/25/tv-pundits-praise-hillary-clinton-on-air-fail-to-disclose-financial-ties-to-her-campaign/
  • Options
    Haha, you expect pundits to be neutral??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, I mean, come on.
    Get real.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

So whose internal emails have better media sources.
    Hillary or Trump.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,064

pjalive21 said:

Kat said:

This is my issue...the most important issue to me. If people have decent paying jobs, the future looks brighter. I'm still hopeful that the Senate will go blue and if the legislators are paying attention, they should understand the big wake-up call that the Trump supporters are giving. That goes for all politicians. The times they are a'changing.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/jobs/

what has going blue done for anyone? how about we come together for a common cause(s) rather than party lines

Dems, much like Repubs haven't done a damn thing to improve things...rinse,wash,repeat...same crap different president every 4-8 years

the disenfranchisement of the status quo is what brought Donald Trump
    At a minimum the dems have kept the GOP from pulling us right.

Do you like to buy beer on Sunday? In Indiana I can't do that....Mike Pence thinks Jesus would get mad.
    But he would get mad! I think Jesus, the dude who liked changing water into wine, would say, "What? No beer on Sunday? Are you kidding me?"

I pretty much agree with pjalive with one major exception- dems are more pro-environment that repubs. But not nearly enough so and even that is too often too much talk, not enough action. Who was president when the Kyoto Protocol was non-ratified by the United States? A Clinton!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

https://theintercept.com/2016/02/25/tv-pundits-praise-hillary-clinton-on-air-fail-to-disclose-financial-ties-to-her-campaign/
    So, why aren't you bothered by the collusion between Fox News and the candidate you are backing for POTUS?
    Hmmm..
    Could it be that you only care because it's Clinton?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Nope, similar to the DNC, just tell the truth. If you prefer a candidate say so, if you or you're employer is paid by a campaign simply say so. Don't look and act impartial. Read the article first not just the link
  • Options

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Hillary or Trump.
    Oh, that's Trump by a country mile. He has almost an entire news network (by far the most watched news network) openly campaigning for him.

It's funny, you don't hear progressives getting all butthurt about it...
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Nope, similar to the DNC, just tell the truth. If you prefer a candidate say so, if you or you're employer is paid by a campaign simply say so. Don't look and act impartial. Read the article first not just the link
    I did read the article.
    It's not Clinton's fault that your expectations of pundits don't match with reality. I don't really understand how you use such an article to criticize Clinton.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Hillary or Trump.
    Oh, that's Trump by a country mile. He has almost an entire news network (by far the most watched news network) openly campaigning for him.

It's funny, you don't hear progressives getting all butthurt about it... You only hear the butthurt over Clinton because she beat Sanders and some folks can't take it.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I did read the article.
    It's not Clinton's fault that your expectations of pundits don't match with reality. I don't really understand how you use such an article to criticize Clinton.
    It wasn't meant to criticize Clinton, shows media collusion, shows how campaigns uses paid pundits on tv without disclosing financial ties.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

So, why aren't you bothered by the collusion between Fox News and the candidate you are backing for POTUS?
    Hmmm..
    I don't know of any collusion between Fox and trump? Feel free to post.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Hmmm..
    If you don't know, it's because you are obsessed with Clinton. I don't have time to gather links to point out the obvious to you, my son has a cold and he is being a pain in the butt this evening. Besides, I am fairly certain you know exactly what collusion I am talking about, unless you are even more obsessed with Clinton than I can tell.
    Lewandowski and Hannity alone have the entire CNN network beat.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,812
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Hmmm..
    Aren't Brietbart & Trump linked somehow....
    ....besides, Fox stopped colluding with Trump when they found out he was building a competing outrage machine news network
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Hmmm..
    If you don't know, it's because you are obsessed with Clinton. I don't have time to gather links to point out the obvious to you, my son has a cold and he is being a pain in the butt this evening. Besides, I am fairly certain you know exactly what collusion I am talking about, unless you are even more obsessed with Clinton than I can tell.
    Just to clarify, I don't consider Lew Oreilly or Hannity media, there are entertainers.

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

(don't those guys make it clear who they are in for?)
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Hmmm..
    Just to clarify, I don't consider Lew Oreilly or Hannity media, there are entertainers.
    They use that status as a mask and it allows them to report the news in a totally biased and dishonest way. John Stewart did the same.
    I don't hold it against them, but I fully consider them to be news reporters.
    Hannity does exclusive interviews with opponents of the politicians he dislikes and his show is 99.9% politics/current events on a news network, then claims to be entertainment? Nope, just biased reporting.
    At least Stewart and Olliver use humor to entertain, the Fox crew is all doom and gloom.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    Anyone hear from Hillary today? Did she give an interview today? I'm thirsty for answers.
    Many of the pro-Clinton people and her handlers are answering questions, but I have yet to hear from her...

Any updates?
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,812
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Hmmm..

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

The article that you referenced specifically states that they came across this information through Federal Election Commission records. Actually, it cites FEC records 3 times throughout the article. How can you say their financial contributions were not disclosed? Or do you just copy/pasta the links from whatever garbage blog you follow and regurgitate them here without reading them first?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    ^^^
    I did. CNN tells us "There is no case here."
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/hillary-clinton-email-fbi-case/
    Now give her the silence she is demanding.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Hmmm..

The article that you referenced specifically states that they came across this information through Federal Election Commission records. Actually, it cites FEC records 3 times throughout the article. How can you say their financial contributions were not disclosed? Or do you just copy/pasta the links from whatever garbage blog you follow and regurgitate them here without reading them first?
    You're confused.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    Can we get the podesta email's thread up and running again?

This thread is a whole lot of garbage. Just a bunch of excuses on here. The podesta theses at least had some facts on in it.
  • Options
    Clinton could not recall any training by State on handling of classified information.

COULD NOT GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW CLASSIFICATION WAS DETERMINED.

https://youtu.be/TDBix0AlJ2E
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

This thread is a whole lot of garbage. Just a bunch of excuses on here. The podesta theses at least had some facts on in it.

mostdamagingwikileaks.com

SEO optimized!
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Kat said:

Thread is junked up with flame-bait and flaming. Will try to clean it up when there's time after checking to see if someone needs to be read-only.

Re-opening this thread. If a post is missing, it's a big hint. If it's not missing, here's the big hint....stick to the topic and stop talking about and flaming each other. Bring dignity and speak respectfully in your discussions here please.

Can you clarify why you closed the following threads:

Will Hillary go to Jail?
    The Podesta Emails
    FBI to reopen investigation of Clinton

I am sure you have your reasons but it is giving off the appearance of bias against certain topics.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,179
    tonifig8 said:

unless it falls in line with your narrative it's an excuse.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    It's not the topics, it's the way we've been discussing those topics.
  • Options
    Maybe you should have left it at "I am sure you have your reasons". What the hell does it matter to Kat what we talk about as long as it is within the rules of the board. I have my doubts that the vast media conspiracy against Trump has spread to an admin for a Pearl Jam message board. We're certain to sway the election if she plays politics.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited November 2016
    :nuh_uh:
This discussion has been closed.