Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208
    Jason P said:

So is this it for Huma? It would be weird if Hillary punished her for standing by her womanizing husband, right?

What are you referring to? Huma's not going anywhere.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,751
    I think they're separated.
  • Options
    Huma and Weiner separated a long time ago. I'm not sure what Jason P is getting at...I'm guessing Rush Limbaugh must be floating a conspiracy theory that Clinton is dumping Huma.

She won't.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Huma and Weiner separated a long time ago. I'm not sure what Jason P is getting at...I'm guessing Rush Limbaugh must be floating a conspiracy theory that Clinton is dumping Huma.

She won't.

Hilliary encouraged Huma to accept Weiners first date request.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127

She won't.

I'll bet u guys listen to Rush more then I do (which is never). I was referring to reports that she hasn't been seen with Hillary since the news came out.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

She won't.

I'll bet u guys listen to Rush more then I do (which is never). I was referring to reports that she hasn't been seen with Hillary since the news came out.
    Reports from who?

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127

Jason P said:

She won't.

Reports from who?
    USA Today

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/31/huma-abedin-clinton-campaign/93060360/
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    JC29856 said:

How can Hilliary be tied with trump in the popular vote? Forget electoral college winner take all electioneering, I'm asking the popular vote.
    Doesn't that mean she already failed? She is running against Donald Trump!

Been saying this all along, but it seems the Clintonites are delusional or in maaaaaaaajor denial.
    The clintonite army is ready to go to war for this untrustworthy politician. It's crazy.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

How can Hilliary be tied with trump in the popular vote? Forget electoral college winner take all electioneering, I'm asking the popular vote.

Been saying this all along, but it seems the Clintonites are delusional or in maaaaaaaajor denial.
    The clintonite army is ready to go to war for this untrustworthy politician. It's crazy.
    What are they in denial about? Suggesting Trump is more trustworthy is being in denial.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

She won't.

she just referred to her as a "staffer"....this woman has loyalty to no one
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

She won't.

Huma Mahmood Abedin (born July 28, 1976) is an American political staffer who serves as vice chairwoman of Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for President of the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin

• Options

She won't.

This guy sounds as if he knows these people on a personal level. It seems anything against Clinton is a conspiracy- just as you would say during the primaries. How did that turn out?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

I have no denial. It is what it is. I don't follow any polls....I let Nate Silver do the talking.

If he's wrong I'll be a little surprised. Little = not shocked, not in denial.

• Options
    tonifig8 said:

She won't.

This guy sounds as if he knows these people on a personal level. It seems anything against Clinton is a conspiracy- just as you would say during the primaries. How did that turn out?
    Really well....she won the primaries

• Options
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:

She won't.

It's pre-emptive to refer to her as just a staffer.
    I think she has shown to be extremely loyal to bills.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,782
    I was proud to tell the get-out-the-vote phone caller yesterday that I had already voted. The lady couldn't ask me so I let her know that I had voted for Secretary Clinton and wished her luck in her phone calling. It was great. I'm not worried about these new "enthusiasm" polls or any other. It's going to turn out fine. Happy Tuesday...one more week. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    News Headline: Clinton Shoots Baby
    Clintonites: Oh it was the guns fault.

Anyone else notice the excuses and blame game happening around here?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

No
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

Hahhaha oh I see the blame game for sure! You Clinton haters remind me of Trump in the second debate, "why not" blame Clinton for everything bad that has ever happened.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

electiontainment. i may have just coined a new term. it will be trending by the weekend.

I like it! As I've mentioned, Presidential elections hold entertainment value for me, but nothing much beyond that. I know that no matter what I do or how I vote, we'll be electing a jackass in 1 week, so might as well just enjoy the spectacle.
    #electiontainment
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

electiontainment. i may have just coined a new term. it will be trending by the weekend.

I like it! As I've mentioned, Presidential elections hold entertainment value for me, but nothing much beyond that. I know that no matter what I do or how I vote, we'll be electing a jackass in 1 week, so might as well just enjoy the spectacle.
    #electiontainment
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
  • Options
    benjs said:

tonifig8 said:

Oh, please.

News Content: Presidential Nominee Hilary Clinton was reported to have shot a baby
    Clintonites: Prove it
    Anti-Clintonites: You can't prove anything because Hilary Clinton has paid them all out!
    Clintonites: Then why did that news headline come out?
    Anti-Clintonites: ... IT'S RIGGED
    That's funny, but isn't it interesting how CLinton received debate questions in advance.. Yeah I'm sure they were out to report the truth and it was just the anti-clinton folks stirring shit up.

Why don't you do us all a favor instead and start posting some informative shit on her, such as policy and shit like that, so we can at least have a goddam clue who the hell this crook is.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

benjs said:

tonifig8 said:

Oh, please.

News Content: Presidential Nominee Hilary Clinton was reported to have shot a baby
    Anti-Clintonites: You can't prove anything because Hilary Clinton has paid them all out!
    That's funny, but isn't it interesting how CLinton received debate questions in advance.. Yeah I'm sure they were out to report the truth and it was just the anti-clinton folks stirring shit up.

Why don't you do us all a favor instead and start posting some informative shit on her, such as policy and shit like that, so we can at least have a goddam clue who the hell this crook is.
    Yeah, like you would listen or hear anything!
    Crooked! Rigged!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

Hahhaha oh I see the blame game for sure! You Clinton haters remind me of Trump in the second debate, "why not" blame Clinton for everything bad that has ever happened.
    Clinton haters? Is that what you think this is about? Do you think we're making this shit up? Does it make us haters when we post accurate info that isn't pro-clinton?
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

She won't.

Really well....she won the primaries
    Weren't you a BernieBro? Shouldn't you be upset that your candidate lost because of foul play?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

benjs said:

tonifig8 said:

Oh, please.

Yeah, like you would listen or hear anything!
    Crooked! Rigged!
    Well we tried discussing policy but it's hard to narrow things down when she has a private policy and a public policy. Could you help us out here?
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,812
    tonifig8 said:

I've noticed people are really bad at making analogies
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,178
    CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

I've noticed people are really bad at making analogies
    totally.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Kat said:

I was proud to tell the get-out-the-vote phone caller yesterday that I had already voted. The lady couldn't ask me so I let her know that I had voted for Secretary Clinton and wished her luck in her phone calling. It was great. I'm not worried about these new "enthusiasm" polls or any other. It's going to turn out fine. Happy Tuesday...one more week. :)

A vote for a politician that is currently being investigated by The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
    Amazing.
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,018
    tonifig8 said:

benjs said:

tonifig8 said:

Oh, please.

It's because I don't particularly care for or admire Clinton. I don't think she's a good candidate. I think she's the less bad candidate, and don't understand why that's so difficult to wrap your head around.

What I posted wasn't meant to defend Hilary Clinton - it was meant to defend fairness and reasonability in accusations by presenting my own observation, in response to yours. I don't feel that your outlandish and embellished interpretation of Clinton supporters and/or tolerators is remotely grounded in reality.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
This discussion has been closed.