Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    How does someone amass 650,000 emails? That doesn't seem possible.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Jason P said:

AIPAC gotta lotta members, lmao
  • Options
    it needed to go up on this page too
    rssesq said:

Tim Kaine on Comey, "A wonderful and tough carrer public servant, with the highest standards of integrity."
    Pres. Obama on Comey, the investigation "couldn't have been more exhaustive."
    Hillary on Comey, "I am grateful for the professionalism of the FBI."
    Pelosi on Comey, "THIS IS A GREAT MAN and we are very privileged in our country to have him be Director of the FBI."
    Elijah on Comey, "I hope your family is as proud of you as I am."

Let the spineless flip floppin commence.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179
    rssesq said:

yo gern, get off these boards and attend a few pearl jam shows will ya. 6 shows in 18 years.

18 actually (including 2 EV)

You count about as good as you politic
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    stop contributing so much doe to HRC and maybe you can average 1.5 per year kid.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,596
    edited October 2016
    rssesq said:

Jason P said:

AIPAC gotta lotta members, lmao
    You're a one trick pony
    Lol lmao lmfao rflmao rofl

• Options
    edited October 2016
    rssesq said:

stop contributing so much doe to HRC and maybe you can average 1.5 per year kid.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    JC29856 said:

Anyone try googling pathological liar or pathological lying?

hahaha!!
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Podesta really really wanted to link Comey to Russia Russia Russia.

Hillary learned from her "mistake", but can't explain what was learned.

https://youtu.be/yvRYfZ67wrw

Holy Shit!! Did anyone watch this?!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    Jason P said:

It seems completely possible to me. Even I have probably sent and received that many emails within the past 10 years, and I just have a regular office job.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

It seems completely possible to me. Even I have probably sent and received that many emails within the past 10 years, and I just have a regular office job.
    That is a lot of emailing!
  • Options
    wuts Russia got to do wit Carlos Dangerously?
  • Options

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

650,000 emails are on average 16GB of data. How old is the notebook n question?
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,782

Seriously.
    And thanks for that brain image above. That's just sad...but funny too. :)
    Have a great week, everyone.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    they get the good stuff, mac books
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

Yeah, well it includes all of my personal email and spam and stuff too, but I do send and receive a LOT of email for my job. It's by far the most used form of communication between people at work. I think I've read, received, and sent at least 25 emails just this morning, only 2 hours into the work day, not counting all the non-work related stuff (i.e. alerts about vinyl sales, lol), and it's super slow because it's Halloween. Calling someone to talk about something is almost unheard of at this point (but I still do it - it is actually way more efficient sometimes). The thing about email is that it is indeed a record of conversations. That has turned out to be a negative for Clinton, lol, but for most people, it is a massive benefit to have everything discussed and decided upon and sent and received recorded electronically. If someone comes to me and asks me about some minor contract that was signed or even just mentioned 6 years ago, or about an invoice that someone was asking about in 2014, I can simply do a search for it and boom, within seconds I've got all the information that everyone forgot about years ago on my screen. Some complain about email, but I definitely see the real benefit to making it your primary mode of work communication (and the benefit of never deleting them!! I would never delete an email... unless, of course, it was incriminating! ;) ).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
  • Options
    So at this point Nate Silver has Clinton solidly over the 270 electoral votes.

This is WITHOUT:
    1. North Carolina.......Clinton currently with a 60% chance of winning
    2. Nevada..................Clinton currently with a 59% chance of winning
    3. Florida....................Clinton currently with a 55% chance of winning
    4. Ohio........................Trump favored to win with 57% chance

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

I almost can't wait to quote this again in 4 days!
  • Options
    nate silver?
  • Options
    rssesq said:

nate silver?

Google it.
  • Options
    Kat said:

Seriously.
    And thanks for that brain image above. That's just sad...but funny too. :)
    Have a great week, everyone.
    Why Don't we talk about how the DNC helped rig the primaries? And as soon as the DWS resigned HRC hired her on. Why don't we talk about how Clinton received debate questions in advance of the debate?

Awwwwww
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,742
    edited October 2016
    Nate Silver's only been referenced 400 times in the last 4 weeks in here.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661
    edited October 2016

This is WITHOUT:

So over 270 without all 4 of these? Read a pretty promising article this morning about how Nevada is already in the bag based on early voting

http://www.ktnv.com/news/ralston/the-nevada-early-voting-blog

Edit. Yeah, so no Nevada, FL, NC, Ohio or IA and she carries everything else, she is at 273.

I don't see how she loses. Nate Silver's chance at winning seems very pessimistic.
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options

Nate Silver's only been referenced 400 times in the last 4 weeks in here.

lol, right?
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,304
    edited October 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

Yeah, well it includes all of my personal email and spam and stuff too, but I do send and receive a LOT of email for my job. It's by far the most used form of communication between people at work. I think I've read, received, and sent at least 25 emails just this morning, only 2 hours into the work day, not counting all the non-work related stuff (i.e. alerts about vinyl sales, lol), and it's super slow because it's Halloween. Calling someone to talk about something is almost unheard of at this point (but I still do it - it is actually way more efficient sometimes). The thing about email is that it is indeed a record of conversations. That has turned out to be a negative for Clinton, lol, but for most people, it is a massive benefit to have everything discussed and decided upon and sent and received recorded electronically. If someone comes to me and asks me about some minor contract that was signed or even just mentioned 6 years ago, or about an invoice that someone was asking about in 2014, I can simply do a search for it and boom, within seconds I've got all the information that everyone forgot about years ago on my screen. Some complain about email, but I definitely see the real benefit to making it your primary mode of work communication (and the benefit of never deleting them!! I would never delete an email... unless, of course, it was incriminating! ;) ).
    i said in another thread i have almost 20,000 for this year alone on my work computer and i am a million times less important than the Hillary or the Weiners so I think over a period of years it is totally plausible.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

i said in another thread i have almost 20,000 for this year alone on my work computer and i am a million times less important than the Secretary of State. Make the emails over 4 years and I can totally see 650k for someone in that position and who was then running for President.
    For sure. I mean, Bush and friends made 22,000,000 emails disappear and nobody batted an eyelash, so I'm not sure why 650,000 would surprise anyone.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

nate silver?

Seriously?

• Options
    edited October 2016

This is WITHOUT:

So over 270 without all 4 of these? Read a pretty promising article this morning about how Nevada is already in the bag based on early voting

http://www.ktnv.com/news/ralston/the-nevada-early-voting-blog

Edit. Yeah, so no Nevada, FL, NC, Ohio or IA and she carries everything else, she is at 273.

I don't see how she loses. Nate Silver's chance at winning seems very pessimistic.
    Yes....and Colorado is the Alamo for Clinton (according to Silver today {can change daily}) with Clinton currently 78% likely to win CO.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now&stateorder

Post edited by Gern Blansten on

This discussion has been closed.