Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    unsung said:

Wiener got in trouble for sexting (some teenagers) in 2011 and 2013, why would anyone let him or his spouse anywhere near their presidential campaign?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179
    JC29856 said:

unsung said:

Wiener got in trouble for sexting (some teenagers) in 2011 and 2013, why would anyone let him or his spouse anywhere near their presidential campaign?
    Wait....you are blaming his spouse (who left him) for his sexting?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

But you say that only the demise of the system will bring about change, so then the worst candidate should hasten it.

In turn begin anew.

Maybe in a couple of hundred years it could evolve in a positive direction. Not in our lifetime. But I don't consider the collapse of the government (likely to be replaced by something even worse) is the best option. Not at all. I don't know why you would assume that such a thing would result in any kind of improvement. Seems crazy.
    No one is assuming anything.
    Just responding to your thoughts.
    Don't know why you would think that.
    lol
    How do you know what unsung is or isn't assuming any better than me then?
    I can assume the unsung will call Hillary corrupt openly.
    I can't assume you will.
    Will you?
    I'm not fucking playing this game with you. Stop asking me a question I already answered the first time.
    I'll take that as a no.
    Fucking troll. Get ye hence, foul beast!
    Good one :rofl:
    Will you call her corrupt openly?
    How many corruption charges has Hillary been convicted of?
    The same amount that Trump has been convicted of.
    So how many is that?
    Ha. You couldn't bring yourself to answer it as "Hillary hasn't been convicted of any charges", could ya?
    Remember that the next time you talk of the Oregon protestors.
    Again, Hillary hasn't even been charged.
    Some of the Branch Dildoians still have a day in court to attend.
    All citzens get their day in court, unless Obama decides to drone strike you.
    Well, that just would have been unfair to the birds at the sanctuary
    And to the Patriots standing up to the Federal government.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

JC29856 said:

unsung said:

Im not blaming her for leaving him, I blame her for being a foreign agent.
  • Options
    unsung said:

JC29856 said:

unsung said:

Whoa....I wasn't aware of that. Can you provide me some information that shows she is a foreign agent?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841

unsung said:

JC29856 said:

unsung said:

Whoa....I wasn't aware of that. Can you provide me some information that shows she is a foreign agent?
    She isn't white, so she must be foreign... right Unsung?? I mean her and Weiner having a child would further the elimination of the white 'race', so Unsung should probably be happy that marriage dissolved.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016
    Smellyman said:

Smellyman said:

PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

I would like to throw in that I think part of what makes these dark days is the fucked up extremism behind this loathing of Clinton, as well as the underreaction to Trump's sexually predatory behaviour and nature.

I'm not sure why you call it "extremism behind this loathing of Clinton". Many of the people who now are supporting Hillary were very much against here before the Dem convention. Then she became the democratic nominee and all of the sudden her sins were not so egregious. Reacting negatively to the election of a candidate who has so much dirt on here record seems very reasonable, not extreme.
    You must be kidding. People are talking about how she should be thrown in prison when she hasn't even been charged with anything, literally fabricating corruption in her charitable foundation, and saying that she is having multiple people murdered. And that she supports her husband being a rapist, that she victim shames... etc. And there are so many other lies floating around, and now this crazy thing with the new FBI info. None of this is reasonable. It is fanatical propaganda. Meanwhile, None of her actual accomplishments are ever referenced or considered.
    I am not even a Clinton supporter, but I think this fanatical loathing is as obvious as a punch in the face. Meanwhile, Trump gets away with being a sexual predator, while there is actual proof that he committed fraud in his own charity foundation. He is getting away with it just because, I suppose, he is not held up to any standards whatsoever, but also because there are people working hard to maintain and grow unjustified, deep, visceral hate of Clinton in order to distract from Trump. I think there should be a criminal investigation against him, but that idea isn't even a blip on the radar. Meanwhile, the a FBI seems to now have involvement in politicizing their work days before the election. It's absolutely bizarre.

The Clinton witch hunts began in 1992. Ask most people why they hate Hilary and they can't articulate it. It has been beaten in their heads for 24 years.

Ask Godffather and it is about 1% factual.
    Yeah and no matter how many times you challenge him to back up what he says he still repeats the same false crap.

That's what is wrong with America.
    Benghazi! emails!
    My disdain for Clinton is that she is a pathological liar....i don't know how much more i could articulate that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

I love how Gowdy puts the smack down on her in this video
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,146
    part of me wishes for a Trump win, just so the anti-liberals can get exactly what they wished for and realize just how good they had it.

but it would still be all obama's fault, even when he's a private citizen, having moved back to Kenya and all.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,018
    pjalive21 said:

Smellyman said:

Smellyman said:

PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

I would like to throw in that I think part of what makes these dark days is the fucked up extremism behind this loathing of Clinton, as well as the underreaction to Trump's sexually predatory behaviour and nature.

I'm not sure why you call it "extremism behind this loathing of Clinton". Many of the people who now are supporting Hillary were very much against here before the Dem convention. Then she became the democratic nominee and all of the sudden her sins were not so egregious. Reacting negatively to the election of a candidate who has so much dirt on here record seems very reasonable, not extreme.
    You must be kidding. People are talking about how she should be thrown in prison when she hasn't even been charged with anything, literally fabricating corruption in her charitable foundation, and saying that she is having multiple people murdered. And that she supports her husband being a rapist, that she victim shames... etc. And there are so many other lies floating around, and now this crazy thing with the new FBI info. None of this is reasonable. It is fanatical propaganda. Meanwhile, None of her actual accomplishments are ever referenced or considered.
    I am not even a Clinton supporter, but I think this fanatical loathing is as obvious as a punch in the face. Meanwhile, Trump gets away with being a sexual predator, while there is actual proof that he committed fraud in his own charity foundation. He is getting away with it just because, I suppose, he is not held up to any standards whatsoever, but also because there are people working hard to maintain and grow unjustified, deep, visceral hate of Clinton in order to distract from Trump. I think there should be a criminal investigation against him, but that idea isn't even a blip on the radar. Meanwhile, the a FBI seems to now have involvement in politicizing their work days before the election. It's absolutely bizarre.

The Clinton witch hunts began in 1992. Ask most people why they hate Hilary and they can't articulate it. It has been beaten in their heads for 24 years.

Yeah and no matter how many times you challenge him to back up what he says he still repeats the same false crap.

Benghazi! emails!
    My disdain for Clinton is that she is a pathological liar....i don't know how much more i could articulate that
    I don't think she's a pathological liar, but I think her lies are a byproduct of her obsession with taking the position which is statistically best. If she has morals, they do not seem to be factored into her positions whatsoever.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

part of me wishes for a Trump win, just so the anti-liberals can get exactly what they wished for and realize just how good they had it.

but it would still be all obama's fault, even when he's a private citizen, having moved back to Kenya and all.

I hear you. And imagine the bullshit that would constantly pop up that they would have to defend....because you know they would.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,018
    Gern, I love your new signature! Sorry if it's old news by now.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,742
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

But you say that only the demise of the system will bring about change, so then the worst candidate should hasten it.

In turn begin anew.

Maybe in a couple of hundred years it could evolve in a positive direction. Not in our lifetime. But I don't consider the collapse of the government (likely to be replaced by something even worse) is the best option. Not at all. I don't know why you would assume that such a thing would result in any kind of improvement. Seems crazy.
    No one is assuming anything.
    Just responding to your thoughts.
    Don't know why you would think that.
    lol
    How do you know what unsung is or isn't assuming any better than me then?
    I can assume the unsung will call Hillary corrupt openly.
    I can't assume you will.
    Will you?
    I'm not fucking playing this game with you. Stop asking me a question I already answered the first time.
    I'll take that as a no.
    Fucking troll. Get ye hence, foul beast!
    Good one :rofl:
    Will you call her corrupt openly?
    How many corruption charges has Hillary been convicted of?
    The same amount that Trump has been convicted of.
    So how many is that?
    Ha. You couldn't bring yourself to answer it as "Hillary hasn't been convicted of any charges", could ya?
    Remember that the next time you talk of the Oregon protestors.
    Again, Hillary hasn't even been charged.
    Some of the Branch Dildoians still have a day in court to attend.
    All citzens get their day in court, unless Obama decides to drone strike you.
    Well, that just would have been unfair to the birds at the sanctuary
    And to the Patriots standing up to the Federal government.
    Calling them patriots is pretty funny. Take over a federal building because you're playing a victim to the BLM is a patriot?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    benjs said:

Gern, I love your new signature! Sorry if it's old news by now.

Yeah I thought I would save a few people some time. Instead of every one of my posts being met with that "insult" I'll just wear it like a badge of honor.

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    I was surprised how well he did.

I think ARod is really talented as an analyst.

unsung said:

classic

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,742
    Classic foil hat post.
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

Smellyman said:

Smellyman said:

PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

Benghazi! emails!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

I love how Gowdy puts the smack down on her in this video
    Interesting and ironic the term "contractual relationship", probably no two words better define the Clintons
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,596
    edited October 2016

unsung said:

JC29856 said:

unsung said:

Well...

She has a funny name
    She has non white skin
    She was married to a "Rothschild"

So she must be a damn furren agent :anguished:
  • Options
    "contractual relationship" is prolly the best way to define huma and weiner's marriage. anyone have a copy of the guest list for that reception? was there a gaza type wall between the families?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    And now more evidence that Hillary was getting more debate questions ahead of time. This apparently occurred in the Michigan primary debate as well.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/31/donna-brazile-shared-additional-debate-questions-with-clinton-campaign-identified-her-tipster/
  • Options
    Interfering in foreign elections and election rigging.

http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”
  • Options
    No, impossible. Election rigging is tin foil hat crowd stuff.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    But but but she hasn't been convicted!
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    unsung said:

But but but she hasn't been convicted!

...any....day....now....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Tim Kaine on Comey, "A wonderful and tough carrer public servant, with the highest standards of integrity."
    Pres. Obama on Comey, the investigation "couldn't have been more exhaustive."
    Hillary on Comey, "I am grateful for the professionalism of the FBI."
    Pelosi on Comey, "THIS IS A GREAT MAN and we are very privileged in our country to have him be Director of the FBI."
    Elijah on Comey, "I hope your family is as proud of you as I am."

Let the spineless flip floppin commence.
    Post edited by rssesq on
  • Options
    rssesq said:

it'll be quiet round here until huma weiner gets the talking points out

Podesta now.

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    rssesq said:

Tim Kaine on Comey, "A wonderful and tough carrer public servant, with the highest standards of integrity."
    Pelosi on Comey, "THIS IS A GREAT MAN and we are very privileged in our country to have him be Director of the FBI."

no way liberals flip flop!

• Options
    rssesq said:

wait....so if Comey murdered someone would you say they flip flopped? Give me a break. Opinions change based on actions.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    yo gern, get off these boards and attend a few pearl jam shows will ya. 6 shows in 18 years.
This discussion has been closed.